• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Scheherazade
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Scheherazade

Finally she spoke.

"Darling, we're soaking wet with sweat and all that stuff you put in me is coming out. Let's go and have a shower and then we can come back and play it again."

I agreed that this was a good idea, and so off we went. I had in mind that during the second performance I would taste the fluids of her delicious looking genitalia. I thought I'd making during the first movement in case she got in before me and got to work on my penis.

At the end of the second performance it occurred to me that there had been no condom used.

It is possible that I might become a daddy...or a big brother, or would it be a braddy or dother?

I wonder if that was why the Sultan had his brides killed, because he feared they might be pregnant and he didn't want any kids around?

Oh well, here we got for a thousand and one nights with no stories to interrupt progress.

By the way, if you haven't worked it out, that's seventy seven weeks or around two and a half years. I hope it's going on longer than that.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Scheherazade
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds