School Daze Ch. 05

Class ended with my usual hard on and Pam noticeably staring at my crotch on the way out of class. I was no longer embarrassed about my condition and did not try to conceal my predicament. As a matter of fact, I was beginning to think Pam took some voyeuristic pleasure in getting me turned on in such a way.

Our study group wasn't to convene until the next night and I didn't know how I was going to make it that long. The last time I ejaculated was the tittie fuck I got courtesy of Erin, over a week ago and I have been walking around with a loaded gun with a hair trigger.

By the time I got to the girl's apartment the next night, I had been hard most of the day. Being unable to bear the anticipation any longer, I arrived about fifteen minutes early.

Erin opened the door wearing some old sweat pants and a t-shirt and looked like she had not even showered yet.

Expecting her to be a little tidier I asked, "Am I too early?"

"No, not at all," She looked down at her attire. "Oh, we were just waiting for you."

Amanda came around the corner and handed me a glass of wine.

"Now if you will step in to the kitchen we can get started."

I was a little curious about what she meant but in my condition, I wasn't going to argue. I stepped around the corner onto the tile floor.

Amanda grabbed a pair of scissors; she must have seen my eyes bulge.

"Relax, we are just going to give you a little hair cut. So drop 'em."

As horny as I was, I wasn't going to argue. I stepped out of my shoes and unbuttoned my jeans pushing them to the floor, freeing my fully erect penis.

"Are you sure you know what you're doing with those?"

Amanda assured me she wouldn't cut anything but hair and went to work. Within a couple of minutes she had my pubes trimmed down to stubble while Erin swept the discarded hair off the floor.

"There that looks like a start. Time for a shower."

I drank about two thirds of the wine in three of four sips as we entered the bathroom.

The girls had a large walk-in shower, easily able to accommodate all three of us. After getting the water to a suitable temperature, the girls slipped out of their sweats and stepped in.

I didn't think I could get any harder but the sight of Erin's full, firm breast and Amanda's puffy nipples and both of their tight little asses caused an extra surge of blood into my cock. I quickly removed my shirt and joined them.

We immediately started soaping each other with bath gel. I was enjoying letting my hands wander all over their slick bodies. I stood behind Erin and pressed my cock against her slick ass and ran my hands over her soapy breasts letting her hard nipples brush between my fingers. Amanda pressed up behind me pushing her breasts into my back while letting her hands roam across my chest. I let my hands drop to Erin's ass and let my fingers run down the crack of her ass between her legs and gently over her vulva. Amanda also let her hands wander downward soaping my cock and balls.

"While we have you soaped up we better finish cleaning you up." Amanda said.

And with that she picked up a razor off the shower ledge. She dropped to her knees while Erin held my cock in her hand and started to remove the remaining stubble of my pubes.

"How am I going to explain this to the guys at the gym?" I asked.

"Just tell them the truth." Amanda said. "You were showering with two ladies and they shaved you clean."

"I'm sure they will believe that."

Amanda instructed me to spread my legs while she worked over my scrotum and the area between my balls and asshole. When she finished there she told me to turn around and bend over. Erin spread my ass cheeks apart while Amanda applied a little soap to my asshole and then proceeded to remove the hairs there too. By the time she was done, I was clean from the top of my pubic bone to my asshole.

I figured what was good enough for me was good enough for them. I took the razor from Amanda and soaped her vulva. She spread her legs while I started to remove the hair from her most delicate parts. I let the fingers of my other hand slip between the lips of her labia, gently stretching the skin to get a closer shave. As I let a finger circle the opening to her vagina and I could feel her wetness and her tremble as I gently teased her slit.

Satisfied with the job I did on Amanda, I turned to Erin.

Erin was naturally all most hairless down there. All she took was a little soap and three strokes with the razor and I was done. Good thing too, because the hot water was about depleted. The water was cooling off but the three of us were on fire.

We exited the shower and bathroom without toweling off and crossed the hallway to Amanda's room.

Amanda pushed me backwards onto her king sized bed and crawled on top of me. We stared face to face but she quickly worked her way up until her freshly shaven labia was directly over my mouth. I parted my lips as she lowered herself and let my tongue slip between her delicate folds. She was wet and engorged from our shower session and her clit didn't take any teasing to be coaxed out to play. When my tongue found her clit she grabbed the side of my head with her hands and started to hump my mouth, sliding her clit over my tongue.

While this was happening, Erin was lightly running her fingers over the length of my cock and balls. The sensation was causing me to thrust my hips upward and with each thrust I drove my tongue harder across Amanda's clit.

Before long I could feel Amanda's body starting to tense as her breathing became deeper and faster. The muscles surrounding her vulva started to contract, pushing her labia further open. After watching Amanda orgasm a few times, I knew what to expect. I didn't know what it would be like to have her squirt all over my mouth but I was ready to try. I let a finger slip into her vagina and rub her G-spot. With that she took one last deep breath, trapped it within lungs as her orgasm ripped across her body. At the same time she let loose with her fluids. The volume was more than I had imagined. Her juices squirted over my face, in my mouth, over my chin and down my neck and chest. As she was able to release her breath, she then drew in another and another flourish of orgasm tore through her, releasing more of her love juice across my face.

Her breathing started to return. Her clit too sensitive to touch she lifted herself from my mouth and fell to her side, entering her post-orgasmic trance.

Amanda was done for a while but I hadn't even started yet. I rolled over and found Erin's sweet face a few inches from mine. I leaned over to kiss her delicate mouth while pulling her body against mine. I touched her tongue with mine and felt an electric like surge run through my body. Erin pressed her breasts against my chest while wrapping her legs around my leg, pressing her labia against my thigh, while my cock rubbed against her thigh.

As much as we had gone through in the past few weeks and the intimate situations we had experienced together, this was our first kiss. Our tongues glided over each other and entwined in a sensual dance. We parted our lips and stared into each other's eyes and I could feel our relationship was starting to become more than just a sexual experiment but some deep feeling of affection was starting to develop between us.

I started working my way down her fabulous body, kissing her lightly on her neck, lingering on her breasts to savor each nipple. As I continued my journey downward, I started to become aware of her soft scent of arousal, mixed with the scent of the bath gel. I knelt between her legs and gently pushed them apart to reveal her treasure. I wanted to make Erin suffer on the edge of ecstasy a bit longer. I didn't dive straight for her wet labia but tried to control myself and work my way up the inside of her thigh to the patch of skin between her mons and legs. At this point I could barely contain my arousal. I let my tongue glide over her engorged labia folds. Finally sensing Erin's need for relief, I parted her lips with my tongue. I could taste her warm fluids escaping from her vagina and feel her hard little clit against my tongue. I started with a slow, light licking from her perineum to her clit. With each stroke, more wetness escaped and her excitement built. As Erin got closer to her orgasm I concentrated more on her clit, taking broad firm stokes with my tongue. As she was on the verge of orgasm, I slipped my fingers into her vagina. She let lose with a powerful orgasm. Her back arched nearly levitating her over the bed while her warm fluids gushed from her. She tried to push me away, her clit now too sensitive to touch but I didn't free her from my grip at that point. Not until she came one more time. I relaxed my mouth and lightened the pressure on her clit. I let my tongue work on her lips and the entrance to her vagina. It didn't take long before her hips started moving rhythmically with my tongue and her thighs started to squeeze my head. I let the tip of my tongue swirl around her clit until her body convulsed in a second orgasm.

We too laid there for a few minutes in a sort-of post orgasmic trance.

Amanda started to stir, running her finger over my chest. They say in the Viagra commercials if you have an erection that lasts more than four hours to seek medical attention. At this point I think I had an erection for four days and now I was about to get some relief. Amanda started lightly kissing my scrotum, occasionally licking the underside of my cock from the base to the tip as it lay across my abdomen. As Erin started to return to the world, she started to join in on the action. She held my cock between her thumb and forefinger and pointed it toward the ceiling. Amanda had me lift my ass off the bed so she could get a pillow underneath it. It gave the impression my cock was on some sort of alter. Both girls started to lightly lick the head of my cock like they were licking an ice cream cone. Just enough stimulation to drive me crazy without letting me cross the edge to ejaculation. I was to the point where I could not take the torture any longer. "Please make me cum!" I pleaded.

"I think we've played with him enough," Amanda said. "Let him have his relief."

Erin looked up at me with her sweet, blue eyes while still holding my cock in her hand.

"I'm going to suck the cum right out of you."

Erin placed the head of my cock in her mouth and proceeded to take my whole length down her throat. Amanda moved south a little and was swirling her tongue over my balls. Erin started to concentrate on the top half of my cock, especially the very sensitive part on the under side of the shaft, occasionally taking the whole thing down her throat.

I could feel the muscles between my scrotum and asshole starting to tighten, pushing my load into my urethra getting ready to ejaculate.

Amanda then moved even further south and started rimming my asshole. That pushed me over the top. My whole body convulsed as I filled Erin's mouth with load after load of my ejaculate. Erin worked her mouth down and up over my cock in perfect timing with each spasm of my cock. The orgasmic convulsions were so strong they left me a quivering pile of flesh unable to move for a few moments.

We all managed to crawl under the covers and curled up together, falling asleep. Sometime in the early morning, I felt someone stroking my penis. It wasn't me but it soon became apparent it was Amanda. She flipped around and had us in a sixty-nine position. She worked feverishly on my cock as I returned the favor to her pussy. Before long we were both cumming.

As Amanda rolled off my face I noticed Erin had been intently watching us. She had a hand between her legs and was letting her fingers stroke the folds of her labia. For the second time I positioned myself between her legs. I started to kiss my way up her inner thigh, she removed her hand, leaving herself open and waiting for my touch. As I neared my goal, Amanda moved in on my side. We both reached her lovely folds together. It was like a three way French kiss with Amanda's and my tongue swirling between Erin's lips. Amanda and I then both slipped the index fingers of our adjacent hands into Erin's vagina. Erin was being worked on by two tongues and two fingers, working in concert. It didn't take long before her whole body started to shake uncontrollably. Wave after wave of orgasm consumed her.

For the second time that night we drifted off to sleep. We awoke in the morning to find we had slept through our first class. We all showered together, ending up where it all started over twelve hours ago. After we dressed, we all pounded down a couple of glasses of OJ to replenish the fluids lost from the night before. Then we headed out her door after saying our good-byes.

Over the last month I was having the best sex any guy could imagine. But I still longed for one thing. I couldn't wait to fuck both of these ladies.

*

Thanks to Mandy for taking the time and effort to edit this story. Your help produced a much better story.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 509 milliseconds