Schoolgirl Homework Ch. 01

"You are progressing quite well. Hold on a moment." Narcisa nodded as Darshana calmed herself before pulling back and standing. "Okay up on the desk for your next lesson." Narcisa did not hesitate to climb up onto the desk. Darshana sat in her chair and positioned herself and in one movement she pushed the hem of Narcisa's dress out of the way and spread her student's legs. Narcisa stifled a moan as she realized where this was going. Darshana moved Narcisa's panties out of her way and lowered her head to lick over the whole of the area between Narcisa's legs. The reaction was a struggle to avoid moaning too loudly. Darshana smirked, although as Narcisa's head was back and her eyes were closed, no one would notice her expression.

Darshana now spread the lips and penetrated the exposed hole with her tongue. The struggle to keep quiet only increased as Narcisa found herself writhing on her teacher's desk. Darshana switched to jabbing her tongue at different points on the outside of Narcisa's pussy and rubbing her student's other hole, but made no move to penetrate. The increase in the volume of the moans began to somewhat worry Darshana and besides they couldn't remain too long so, while continuing to rub Narcisa's anus, she began to penetrate her pussy with two fingers and sucking on the clit. Narcisa shook violently as a powerful orgasm came. Darshana held on tightly to ensure that the younger woman didn't hurt herself in the throes of orgasm. When she calmed Darshana took her into arms and sat back into her chair. She waited patiently until Narcisa had recovered. Narcisa look into her eyes, if the look was one showing anything but gratitude, she ignored it.

"One more thing to show you for this week, knees." Narcisa blink, but carefully stood up and sank to her knees. Darshana walked over to her bag and pulled something out, but from her position on the floor she couldn't see what it was. When Darshana stood in front of Narcisa her eyes widened in shock, Darshana was wearing a strapon with a dildo that was intimidating, but not ridiculous. "I want to see what you know about sucking dick." Narcisa stared at the dildo for several moments before spitting on it, or at least trying as some of her spit hit the floor. Next she tried to apply spit by licking it. After doing this a bit she tried to take it in her mouth, but only managed the tip, any further caused her to gag. After she tried this a second time without success, Darshana stopped her.

"Don't choke yourself. For next week, I want to get a girl and a boy off with your mouth." For Narcisa paling was a relative thing, but she certainly felt that she must be at least a shade lighter as she considered the prospect of finding a boy and giving him a blowjob. Darshana smiled and pulled Narcisa to her feet.

"Why don't you seduce Neville? I'm sure he would be up for it and won't give you trouble if you only want to try it. See you next week." Narcisa straightened her appearance and left reaching for her phone to call Oriana, but was uncertain about contacting Neville. Oriana picked up on the first ring.

"Hey Narcisa, what's happening?" Hearing Oriana's voice, Narcisa felt herself relaxing.

"You want to come over?" Oriana's response was prompt.

"How about you come over here again? The house will be empty for a few hours." Feeling herself growing a bit wet Narcisa smiled.

"See you soon." Narcisa felt it was taking all of her will power to stick to the speed limit. At last she pulled up in front of Oriana's home. She barely had a chance to knock before Oriana opened the door, apparently as eager as Narcisa.

"Good to see you, come in." The two, deciding to skip the preliminaries moved straight to Oriana's bedroom, where they immediately shed their clothes and climbed on the bed. They kissed for several moments, feeling each other's breasts, however Oriana felt something was wrong and broke the kiss.

"What's wrong?" Narcisa tensed before sitting back on the bed. However she would need a short time to respond.

"I need to tell you something in order to explain." She then began to explain everything that had happened recently. "Don't hate me."

"For what, messing around with a teacher while seeing me or for not telling me I was homework for your bizarre Sex-Ed class?" Narcisa pressed her knees to her chest, head on knees and hand's clasping knees as she determined whether to wait for Oriana to make the next move, or to simply dress and leave. Before she could make a decision she felt Oriana embraced her. She turned to meet Oriana's eyes.

"I won't lie, I am unhappy that you waited this long to say anything, but I don't hate you. Are you going to do as she asks and seduce that boy?" Narcisa blinked, uncertain if she was hearing any of this properly.

"Not if you don't want me to." Oriana leaned back against the headrest as she considered the question.

"Okay, I know this sounds clichéd, but I want to watch." Narcisa stared stunned for several moments before smiling.

"Well I suppose I should start working on this week's homework." Before Oriana could react Narcisa pushed her onto her back and spread her legs. Oriana's reaction was to object, but it was clear she was struggling to keep a straight face. Narcisa felt between the spread legs and noted with satisfaction that Oriana was already wet and found that she felt a hunger to taste her friend. She started by licking all over in order to memorize the feel of every inch. Oriana moaned and put her hands on Narcisa's head, but did not grip. Narcisa sucked on one lip then the other before pressing her mouth to Oriana's pussy and pushed her to tongue inside as if engaging in a French kiss. Oriana writhed and Narcisa struggled to keep her legs apart. Narcisa moved her left hand to the other hole and imitating Darshana's actions to rub the exterior of the hole, but not even considering penetration. Narcisa encouraged by Oriana's moaning began licking up and down with vigor to the sound of Oriana's further moans. With her left hand Narcisa continued to explore Oriana's pussy and when she found her clit Narcisa shifted to sucking it while thrusting two fingers into Oriana's pussy as she continued to rub the other hole. Oriana continued to writhe and moan before she tensed up and suddenly went quiet before screaming her orgasm. Narcisa sat crossed legged on the bed as Oriana lay breathing hard as she considered how much she enjoyed bringing people to orgasm, although how Oriana tasted was a close second. Soon Oriana slowly sat up as she took stock of her surroundings.

"Well now I can't wait to try that." Narcisa grinned as she sat back and spread her legs. Oriana leaned to kiss Narcisa, who took hold of Oriana's head and forced her tongue past the lips, however Oriana opened her mouth further to encourage this. Oriana, eager to begin broke the kiss and worked her way down Narcisa's body until she was between her legs. Feeling impatient she decided not to tease Narcisa by further exploration. She quickly began thrusting her tongue into Narcisa's already wet hole. Narcisa moaned loudly as she gripped Oriana's head and even wrapped her legs around Oriana. Oriana spread Narcisa's lips and strove to thrust her tongue even deeper as Narcisa's moans became louder as well. This continued until Oriana shifted her attention to Narcisa's clit, while still remembering the use of her fingers from the previous week. She focused on thrusting her fingers and sucking on the clit. Narcisa practically screamed through her orgasm. When she settled Oriana waited patiently for Narcisa to recover. When she did it was to reach down and pull her face into a deep kiss.

"I don't know if I'm ready to call you girlfriend, but my lover certainly." Oriana laughed as she shifted into a more comfortable position.

"Listen to you, 'my lover'. In all seriousness the chance to be between your lovely legs is something I want, even if I weren't getting more." This surprised Narcisa, but she recovered herself and stretched.

"No fear, I want to keep doing this, even if I start dating." Narcisa stretched out on her back feeling contented, while Oriana lay next to her on her stomach.

"So, you going to call Neville now." Narcisa sighed wanting to enjoy the moment a little longer, but soon spoke.

"You sure?" Oriana handed Narcisa her phone.

"He helps me occasionally understanding the Japanese in the shows I watch." Narcisa looked down at the phone seeing Neville's number highlighted on the list of contacts. She hesitated, but she noticed the impatient look on Oriana's face. "Invite him, I will only watch." Narcisa glared at Oriana in annoyance, but the other woman seemed entirely focused on her nails. Narcisa pressed the call button, but changed her mind and sent a text inviting him over. The response came a short time later and he said he would be over in a few minutes. Narcisa showed Oriana the text and Oriana checked the time.

"We should have enough time, just don't waste any." Narcisa glared again, to about as much effect. As promised Neville arrived. He was surprised when Narcisa answered the door. He quickly pulled himself together.

"I...I thought Oriana invited me. What do you need?" She pointed to the couch as she considered how to approach this, but she decided to embrace the growing confidence she had felt in her developing relationship with Oriana. She joined Neville on the couch and Oriana came in to lounge on a chair.

"Neville, I want you to be honest with me...are you a virgin?" Neville somehow went paler and did not speak. Finally he seemed to rally himself and even managed minimize the tremble.

"Yes, why?" Narcisa however continued.

"Even kissed?" He shook his head.

"Do you want to try with me?" He stared wide-eyed.

"Are you serious?" She nodded.

"I want to try with a boy." He nodded, but whatever inner strength had allowed him to speak before, now failed, although he did glance uncertainly toward Oriana. "Don't worry she will watch, but you should focus on me." With this statement Narcisa pulled Neville in for a kiss, finding he easily surrendered to her tongue invading his mouth. Narcisa ran a hand over his chest, he was not well defined, but she felt certain there was not an ounce of fat on him. She moved her hand down to his pants, rubbing him softly. Neville moaned into her mouth. Pleased with the reaction she felt around until she had located the snap and opened his pants to start rubbing him through his underwear. Now he was moaning and she found him growing hard. She broke the kiss to speak softly.

"Your pants are in the way." He half stood as he lowered his pants to his knees and sat again where she resumed kissing him. Narcisa briefly rubbed him further before circling his hard cock with her hand. She didn't grip all that hard as she was more concerned with feeling his hardness. She soon gripped slightly tighter and began pumping up and down at a sedate pace. Neville was now having trouble maintaining the kiss as he leaned back and moaned with increasing volume. Narcisa had just started to pump a little faster when she heard a sound and turned to Oriana.

Oriana was still lounging in the chair, but was now quite visibly moving a hand rapidly between her legs. Grinning Narcisa refocused her efforts on getting Neville to cum. She did not have long to wait as she lowered her mouth to the head of his cock. He flinched and she realized that her teeth were digging in, she wasn't actually biting, but she imagined it wouldn't be pleasant. So, she relaxed her jaw and experimented with using tongue and lips, he was soon moaning loudly as before. The cock in her mouth had swelled, although she had only taken the head in, and the cum sprayed into her mouth. It wasn't much and she instinctively swallowed.

It took her a moment to realize what she had done. She licked her lips finding a little more. She smiled as she realized she liked the taste. So, she leaned down to clean his cock with her mouth, relishing every lick until he was clean. A moment later she turned as she heard Oriana cry out her own orgasm. Narcisa sat back observing both of them. Soon Oriana stretched to go take a shower. In time Neville stirred, looking embarrassed.

"N-narcisa...I'm sorry for nodding off I-I-I..." She put a hand to his mouth.

"You can make it up to me." She leaned back, spreading her legs to reveal that she wasn't wearing panties. He looked at her a moment before lowering his head between her legs. He stared a bit more before she pushed his head a bit. Taking the hint he lowered his head the rest of the way. His licking wasn't awful, although she did have to stop him at points as he accidentally used his teeth.

"Open your mouth, press your lips against mine and push your tongue in like a kiss." He tried, jabbing his tongue in clumsily, but she decided to further guide him. She spread her lips to show him her clit. "Suck gently and use a finger in the hole." He readily complied, again it was obvious he hadn't done this before. However she was already turned on and he was quite enthusiastic. She gripped his head and moaned as a small orgasm hit. She straightened her clothes.

"Neville you better go to the bathroom and clean up, I think Oriana's mother just pulled in." He nodded and rose to pull his pants back up and walked to the bathroom. As expected Oriana's mother came in moments later.

"Hi Narcisa, you staying for dinner?" Before she could answer they heard the toilet flush and Neville came out of the bathroom.

"Oh hi, Neville isn't?" He nodded. Oriana's mother looked between the three and nodded. The three thought they saw a slight smile on her face, but she departed before they could be certain.

"Well I...better get going." Narcisa stood to block his path. He stopped and she briefly kissed him. She spoke softly.

"Would you like to do this again sometime?" His eyes widened in surprise, but he only nodded as she stepped aside to allow him to leave. As soon as he was gone Narcisa turned to Oriana.

"I'll be leaving too, but I'll call you tomorrow." Oriana look disappointed, but she nodded as Narcisa left. True to her word Narcisa called her the next day and once again they met up to experiment further. This included trying a sixty-nine, which Oriana had seen while watching porn and wanted to try it. Narcisa enjoyed licking Oriana, while being licked herself.

To Be Continued in Part II

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds