• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Schoolgirl Orgy Ch. 02

Schoolgirl Orgy Ch. 02

The sun shone through Jane's living room window. She and her two friends, Laura and Hannah had just begun an orgy of sex with a random man they had met on the bus a day earlier. This was all because he had been late for work. A chance meeting on the bus. A bus full of sixth formers, on the way to the high school. He had managed to snag three of them. After they had teased him, embarrassed him and led him on, he turned the situation to his advantage. He loved teenage girls in uniform. He knew it was a bit pervy, but it was always just looking. Just as long as he was looking he felt it was OK, but temptation had come his way and he had succumbed. Now he was acting out his fantasy. He didn't have to imagine any more. He was feeding his darkest desires.

The girls sat on the sofa sipping wine. Stephen sat on the floor, naked. He was recovering from the amazing blowjob he had just received from the girls, each still in their school uniforms.

Stephen stood up. His cock had dwindled a little after his ejaculation, but he was soon feeling horny again as he sat between Laura and Jane.

'Are you ready for round two then?' Said Hannah, who was the most precocious of the three and had arranged their little meeting. Laura and Jane stood up and began loosening their school ties and dangled them over their man. Hannah wrapped one around his cock, playing with it; making him hard again as they began to unbutton their shirts.

'You ready for more?' She said, as the other two popped open the last buttons, revealing their pure white brassieres.

'Come and unfasten us then Mister Stephen and see what we've got.' Said Jane. 'I bet you want to kiss our boobs don't you!'

'Talking of kissing, yeah come here mister!'

Before he could react, Hannah gripped his chin and pulled his face close to hers. She pushed her tongue into his mouth, giving him a long, wet kiss as he fondled her breasts through her blouse. His dick was throbbing again, but he broke the clinch and stepped towards the two girls who were now down to their skirt, tights and bra. He stood behind them and unfastened first Laura's, then Jane's bra straps. As the lacy garments fell away, he reached round and cupped one breast in each hand. Jane's were super soft with big nipples. Laura's were smaller, but perky. He moved to the front and fondled each girl's breasts in turn, rolling his index finger around their nipples, making them instantly stiffer. Bending down, he began to suck Laura's tits. Hannah had now joined them and dropped to her knees. She began to suck his cock as he suckled on Jane's boobs. The delicious sound of sucking and slurping was turning her on.

'You need to catch up missy.' Said Jane, pointing to Hannah.

She disengaged her lips from his dick and stood up.

'You can unbutton me if you like.'

Laura took over the role of sucking him, as he popped each button through its hole. After removing her shirt, he deftly removed her bra with one hand.

'Ooh clever!' Said Hannah - clearly impressed. 'You obviously done that before.'

The other girls laughed.

Stephen virtually drooled over Hannah's tits. They were gorgeously perky with very puffy areola. He caressed the left one as he licked the other, rolling his tongue around the nipple.

Stephen's eyes almost watered as as he alternately kissed Jane's and Hannah's juicy tits.

Jane stroked his hair as he licked her boobs.

'Let's see you two kiss!' Demanded Laura.

Stephen stood up and stroked Jane's hair and looked into her hazel eyes. Then he kissed her. It was a long, dreamy smooch. Her mouth was hot and moist. As they kissed their passion grew more intense and turned into a real clinch. He rubbed his cock against the crotch of her panties, becoming almost breathless with sexual fervour.

He could feel himself building up to another orgasm as Laura began slowly to stroke his member. Stephen's senses were now flooded with lustful desire. Three randy schoolgirls pandering to his every whim.

'What can we do for you now?' Asked Jane.

'Would you like to see us kiss?' Asked Hannah.

'Really, you'll kiss each other?'

'Yeah sure, if you want. That's what guys like isn't it.'

'Yeah...oh wow please.'

'Fucking hell, you're getting really hard again matey!' Commented Laura.

'I know, could you kneel on the floor and kiss each other as Laura wanks me off?'

'Ooh do you want to cum on us?'

'Yeah, I want to shoot my load over you as you kiss!'

'Ha ha, whatever you say master!!!' Said Jane with a wink.

The two girls knelt down and started to snog each other. Stephen was instantly turned on to an extra level. Laura could feel the pulse in his cock and slowed down a little, to prolong his pleasure. Stephen wondered how dirty the girls would get for him.

'Can I watch you spit in her mouth Jane!'

'Ooh do you want to do that Hannah?'

Hannah just nodded and held her head back as her friend drooled a long stream of saliva into her mouth. She swallowed it and smiled at Stephen, then resumed kissing as Laura jerked Stephen's cock more quickly. She whispered in Stephen's ear, trying to turn him on as much as she could.

'They look lovely kissing each other don't they matey! Are you going to let them have your spunk? I really want to see that!'

His breathing quickened and he felt his legs tremble again. A second or two later a spurt of cum spattered down the side of Hannah's face. They continued to snog each other as she aimed his cock at their mouths and a jet of spunk hit their lips. They worked the juice between their tongues and then Hannah knelt in front of him and sucked the remaining drops from his dick.

He collapsed to the floor.

'Phew, you got some stamina dude!' Said Jane.

'How many times do you think you can cum in a day?' Asked Laura.

'I'm not sure. My tool does feel a bit limp now, but I think I will be OK in a bit.'

Stephen took a swig of the wine.

'Hey, I've got some nibbles, anybody hungry?' Asked Jane.

'What nibbles? Enquired Laura.

'Oh pretzels and stuff...and more wine!'

'Hmmm, actually, yes, more wine!' Agreed Hannah. 'I wanna get tipsy!'

'OK, I'll go and fetch another bottle.' Stephen put his boxers back on and followed Jane into her kitchen. He hugged her from behind and kissed her neck.

'Hey, you're never satisfied!'

'Ha, ha, I just think you're so gorgeous!'

'What me particularly?'

'Well, I don't know. You're all as sexy as each other. I guess, it's cos it's your house. I just want to snuggle you.'

'Okay?'

'It's just me being me. Don't worry.'

Stephen gave her a quick kiss on each nipple and went to join the other two in her living room.

'What's going on in there?' We can here whispering.' Enquired Hannah.

'Nooo, just me thanking Jane for being a good host.'

'You're very polite Mister. As dirty as fuck, but polite!'

Laura laughed at this quip.

'So how is it for you so far?' Asked Stephen.

'It's fun! Not really got going yet have we?'

Stephen puffed his lips out.

'You've got to take our skirts off yet.'

'Yeah and our tights and knickers. Ha ha, we hardly started!' Added Laura.

Stephen began to feel his dick uncurl again at the thought of the further delights, which lay ahead.

Jane returned with a bottle and an armful of snacks. Hannah burst out laughing.

'Ha ha! What the fuck! You look like a nude air hostess!'

'We got to eat - bitch! It's for my Mum's party, I'll say I got hungry!'

'What would she think if she knew about this?' Asked Stephen.

'A bit fucking shocked I imagine.' She thinks I'm a goody two shoes.'

'Mine does too.' Agreed Hannah. Cos I did well in my exams last year, she thinks I'm a goody goody.' She'd be pretty rocked if she knew I was sucking off a middle aged man.'

'Hey, I'm not middle aged!' Protested Stephen, as he bit into one of the eats.

'How old are you?' Asked Jane

'Thirty seven.'

'Isn't that middle aged?'

'No, middle aged is like fifty years old!' Said Laura.

After another bottle of wine was nearly drank and the three schoolgirls took turns in wanking and sucking his cock.

'Bet you can't all lick my cock at the same time!?'

'We can try! Rejoined Laura.

The girls got in a little triangle around his dick, two with their tongue on his shaft and one with her tongue on the tip. They licked and tickled his cock like this for ten minutes, passing it from mouth to mouth, sucking him and stroking his balls.

After all the wine the girls needed the bathroom and disappeared to powder their noses. They were getting noisier and naughtier as they're faces began to glow and they felt even less inhibited. Stephen laid back and waited for them to return. He had composed himself and was ready for more action. One by one the girls came back.

'OK Mister Stephen. Round three!' Said Hannah. The girls turned round and began to unzip their pleated skirts in unison.

It was going to be a long day...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Schoolgirl Orgy Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 114 milliseconds