• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Schooling Trey

Schooling Trey

12

I woke up to the sound of the rain beating against the window outside my apartment. I hadn't opened my eyes yet, but I already knew that when I did, my room would be dark and gray. I wondered how long I could actually go without opening my eyes. I squinted tight and then sighed when I finally pried them opened.

As I expected, it was dark and gray. Not to mention dreary, which doesn't make a person feel so happy. I was always happy and the fact that this weather made me feel like crap, well, made me feel like crap. I glanced around the room and my eyes landed at the bedside clock which was glowing 6:05. I hated getting up this early. I turned on my TV and hit play for the DVD that was currently occupying the player. I smiled.

The scene was of a white girl getting reamed by a stallion of a black man. The premise was a tennis teacher (the girl) teaching the black guy how to "follow through". Bam! Next thing you know, they are going at it under the net. I loved men. I loved black men especially.

My hand slipped to my stomach, gently tracing my bellybutton with my finger. I tickled myself, sliding one finger under the lip of my panties, moving my finger back and forth. I watched the images on the screen, the big black man bending over the white girl, pulling her hair, smacking her ass. I went deeper, touching my finger to the start of the split of the lips. My clit was aroused and hard, a little bead of flesh, tingling at the thought of what was to come.

I repositioned my head, and slowly slid my finger into my hole, gathering the wetness and dragging it back to my clit. I used my index finger and rubbed slightly to the right of the bead, applying gentle pressure. I reached with my right hand and pinched a nipple between my fingers, pressing one breast against the other. I let a moan escape my lips, loving the sound of my own voice during pleasure, and the orgasm began to rise.

I flicked my clit faster, using the ring and pinky finger to hold open the lips on the left, my thumb holding to the right, and the index finger working furiously with the expertise of my years of self gratification. I moaned again, watching the black man in the movie hammer into the girls creamy white ass, only to withdraw and cum into her waiting and willing mouth. As the jet from his cock splashed over her face, I came jerkily, the orgasm tearing through my body, from my neck to my toes.

Satisfied, I hit stop on the player and turned off the TV. I flung the covers off the bed and kicked them to the bottom. I stretched and pointed my toes, my baby tee rising up my stomach. I yawned and sighed again, this time swinging my feet over the edge of the bed and sitting up.

Unfortunately, I actually had to get up because I was a substitute teacher for the semester at Rydel High school because the current teacher of Health 101 was out with a ruptured disk. The back surgery had gone well, but the walking thing for him was a challenge. School started so much earlier now then it did when I was younger. I laughed, thinking that I was "young" at 26. At least I like to think I was young.

I jumped into the shower and was glad for the refreshing feeling. Thankfully the weather hadn't turned cold yet, and showering in the morning was still bearable. Another month or two and it would be too cold for me to do it, and I would be back to the night time showers. I hated the cold.

Dressed in slacks and blazer, I headed down to the street to grab a cab. Thankfully the school wasn't too far and traffic was still manageable this time of morning. I stepped from the cab and made my way through the arches of the school. It was situated in a decent section of town, and had a diverse student body. There wasn't really a minority and most of the students were very smart and the waiting list to get in was always long. Although it was a public school, students still needed to test into and be accepted in order to study here.

I guess I was lucky enough to get the job. I had always been interested in teaching, and when the opportunity to start out as a substitute came up, I jumped at the chance. I loved the class I taught, currently Health, and I tried to keep the kids entertained and interested. Thankfully, this weeks topic was sexuality. It kept most of the students enthralled and they asked a lot of questions. I looked at my watch and hurried my pace.

"Miss. Skylar!" a voice called from down the hall. I turned and saw Mr. Sweeny waving a hand at me. "Miss. Skylar! Glad I was able to catch up with you!" Mr. Sweeny, or George as the staff called him, was the History teacher. I smiled.

"Hello, George." I said, switching my bag from the left shoulder to the right. "What can I do for you?"

"Skylar, um, I mean, Ms. Carr, I needed to talk to you about one of my students." I tapped my foot trying to stay as patient as possible. I glanced at my watch again, and smiled tightly.

"Yes, George, what is it? I am kinda running late?"

"Oh, yes, of course. Well, a student of mine, James Everett," he then raised his fingers and made air quotation marks, " 'Trey', wanted to drop my elective history class, and needs to pick up another class. Would you mind terribly if we added him to your homeroom?"

"George, whatever the admin decides is good for me." I started to walk away, which almost turned into a jog. Damnit, I needed to stop spending time masturbating in the morning. It threw off my whole day! The tingle came for a second, and I smiled, thinking of what I was going to do when I got home.

I finally made it into my classroom, and was greeted by half a class of smiling faces. The lagers made their way in, taking their seats and talking amongst themselves. I pulled out my lesson plan and waited patiently for the bell to ring. When it did I settled the class and closed the door. I was about to start speaking when someone opened the door.

"Excuse me," I said, smiling flirtatiously. The man was tall and dark and handsome, dressed in slacks and a shirt. I hadn't meet all the teachers in the school yet since each subject was separated by wings, but I secretly hoping this teacher was close by. I felt the tingle in my white thong and I licked my lips. "Are you looking for a student?" I asked, leaning against the desk.

"Actually, I, uh, am a student." The man said. Oh boy. And oh 'boy' was the truth. The class snickered.

"Of course," I said, blushing profusely. "What's your name?" I busied myself with my attendance sheet.

"James Everett, ma'am, but everyone calls me Trey."

"Ah," I said, "Mr. Sweeny talked to me about you this morning. Please take a seat, and, uh, lets move on." I smiled as best I could without looking embarrassed that I just flirted with a student. I cleared my throat as Trey took his seat and the class again settled down.

The period took an hour to get through and as usually, the kids were respectful, polite and interested in what was being taught, which is what the students were meant to do. Expected to do. The parents of these children were well off, and expected not only the best from them, but from their teachers as well.

When the bell rang, the class meandered from the room, and I stopped Trey before he walked out of the door.

"Trey?" I asked. "Can I see you for a second." Fumbling with his books, he walked slowly towards me, scared.

"I'm sorry for coming into class late, Ms. Carr. I wasn't sure where this wing was..."

"Trey, please! Don't worry! I just wanted to um, apologize for my behavior at the start of class."

"Behavior?"

"Um...never mind then." I waved my had distractedly. Lord, Trey was tall! Almost 6 foot at least and his body was rock hard. I thought of what it would be like to have his chiseled abs touching my bare stomach...

"...so I know that I need to catch up." He was talking?

"I'm sorry, Trey." I said, blushing again. "What were you saying?"

"I said that I was taking a History class, but decided to change to this one instead. I know this is a hard class and that the first test was already given, so I need to catch up."

"Oh, of course! No problem." I got the list of things he needed to read and sent him on his way. He glanced back once and I waved and smiled. My smiled faded as the next class came in, and I needed to get my head back into the game. Shaking off the feelings of desire for Trey, I turned the attention to the class and went on with my day.

By the time I got home, it was after 5. Although classes were over at 2:45, the teachers still had to hang around for a debriefing, as the senior staff liked to call them, and we went over the weeks activities and what was up coming. I was thankful it was Friday and at least I had a weekend to look forward to. I turned the key into my lock and was almost inside when the door two down opened a crack.

"Skylar?" I looked over at Mrs. Carmen who had poked her head out of her door. She was about 80 years old and her apartment always smelled like sasagues."Skylar, I was wondering if you could do me a favor and walk Pepper for me tomorrow?" Pepper was Mrs. Carmen schnauzer.

"Sure Mrs. Carmen," I said, propping my door open with my foot. "I have the key from last time."

"Thank you, Skylar," Mrs. Carmen said. "I have to meet my daughter upstate and wont be back until Sunday. She's buying a house you know."

"Sure thing, Mrs. Carmen." I edged my way inside, trying to avoid an hour long conversation. I closed my door and threw my keys onto the hall table and then threw myself onto the couch. It was going to be me, some Chinese food and a movie on HBO. Not to mention at least one more session with the tennis players.

I woke on Saturday morning and glanced at the clock. It was only 10 am, and for once the sun was shining. I smiled, stretched and threw the covers back. I padded to the kitchen and poured myself a cup of coffee when the pot had been filled. I had just finished the first cup when I remembered Mrs. Carmen's dog. Shit!

I raced across the hall and Pepper came bounding out. I scooped him up and carried him back to my apartment. He raced around the bedroom as I pulled on my jeans and a sweat shirt. I grabbed the extra leash from the counter and hooked him up. We raced down the stairs and into the street. The day was warm, and it was sunny, more than it had been all week. I jogged Pepper over to the park and let him off the leash. He immediately ran off and took a piss.

I found a park bench nearby and stretched my legs out in front of me. I shield my eyes from the sun and glance to left where a group of guys were playing touch football. I smiled at the fact that most of the guys had removed their shirts.

One guy particularly caught my eye. As usually, I picked out a black man, with a defined stomach and large arms. His arms were large and muscular, and he casually wiped sweat away from his brow. I tingled at this gesture, and took a slow breath in. Man, that was sexy.

Pepper came bounding over, barking and running in a circle. I patted his head distractedly as I kept my eyes trained on the men playing football. The handsome guy I picked out was calling a play as he positioned himself to snap the ball. His pants were tight against defined ass muscles as he counted off.

"Blue, 32! Blue 32! Blue 32! Hike!" He snapped the ball back and took off running. I followed him with my eyes, smiling wickedly thinking of the naughty things I could do with him. It was often that I saw a man and imagined all sorts of things. It kept me in good masturbation material. When the play was over, they set up again.

Pepper was still barking up a storm, which caught the attention of the football players. Cringing, the tall dark one I was eyeing made his way over to me.

"Is that your dog?" He asked moving closer. "Barks loud for a little..." He stopped and sputtered. "Oh, uh, Ms. Carr! Sorry, I didn't recognize you!"

In disbelief I was staring into the smooth chest of my student Trey. I was unable to reply in any sort of intelligent way, so I sputtered as best I could through an answer.

"Hi, uh, Trey. I, um, didn't realize that was you. You, uh, look so different outside of school." I blushed, thinking of the nasty thoughts I was thinking moments before he walked over. All I kept thinking was the old news story of a teacher banging her student. The last thing I need was to be fired.

"No problem, Ms. Carr. I didn't recognize you either, not wearing a suit and all." He held the football close to his chest and he shuffled his feet from one to the other. He was looking uncomfortable, and I felt bad. Well, almost.

"Anyway, well, have fun with your friends. Hope your team wins!" I turned to leave, wanting to get home as soon as possible so I could turn on my DVD player. I was getting wet just thinking about diddling myself. What is it about him that made me crazy?

"Oh, um, Ms. Carr?" I heard Trey mumble from behind me. I turned slowly, trying not to smile.

"Yes, trey?" I asked casually.

"Um, well, I was going over the work you gave me yesterday, and I was having some trouble on chapter 4 and 5."

"Uh-huh." I said noncommittal.

"Well, I was wondering if you could help me out this weekend? I want to be able to be caught up by Monday."

"Sure Trey," I said, thinking fast. I needed someplace neutral and non-threatening. Think! How could I pull this off? "Do you have time today? Lets meet at the library at about 5? I'll be happy to help you get through though chapters."

"Sure, that's okay with me." Trey said, smiling He waved, and headed back to his game.

I picked up Pepper and headed back to the apartment. Pepper laid down as soon as I opened the door and he fell asleep almost immediately. I made myself another cup of coffee, and headed towards the bedroom. I was getting tingly and I grinned when I hit play on the DVD player.

Several hours later, about quarter to five, I left my apartment building and walked the 3 blocks to the local library. I smiled when I say Trey already waiting for me, books in hand.

"Hi, Ms. Carr." He said, smiling. "I brought my books with me."

"That's a good start, Trey." I said, waving towards the in door. He walked in front of me and headed through the doors. We were immediately stopped by a librarian who looked to be about 100 years old.

"I'm sorry, but the library is closing in 15 minutes. No more entrance today." She said.

" Ma'am," I said, "I thought the library was open until 8."

"It is dear," the old hag said. "But only in the summer months. During the winter, we close at 5. I'm sorry." She closed the door.

"Damn," I said under my breath.

"Sorry, Ms. Carr." Trey said. "If I had known...."

"Oh, its not your fault," I said to Trey. "I suggested it. You'd think a teacher would know when a library closes." I mentally slapped my head.

"If it wasn't that big of a deal for me, trust me, I'd rather be home playing play station." He shifted his books to the other hand. "But I really need to get the hang of this stuff if I am going to pass." He looked like a lost puppy.

"Well, okay. Lets think of something else..." I mentally racked my brain but came up empty handed. "I'm sorry Trey, I am not sure what to tell you...unless..."

"Unless what?" Trey asked.

"Well, my apartment is about 3 blocks from here, but I'm not sure if that would be a good idea." I trailed off at the end, not implying one thing or the other. "I don't think that would look so good, ya know?"

"Well, like I said, I need to get this done, and well, if that is the only option, I don't see what other choice I have. I need to keep my grades up."

I sighed, making it seem that he was the one to make the point and the suggestion, just in case.

"Well, in that case, lets head back this way." I stepped off the steps of the library and Trey followed me. "But you shouldn't tell anyone about this. I could get into a lot of trouble."

"Ms. Carr, I promise, I won't tell anyone." Trey said, stepping in stride with me. It only took a few minutes to get back to my apartment, and I let us in. Pepper came bounding out, yapping as usually.

"Set your books down there," I said to Trey, pointing to the table in the eat-in kitchen. "let me change clothes."

I left Trey alone in the kitchen and made my way to my bedroom. I heard Trey walking around in the living room, silently poking through my CD collection. I changed into a pair of lounge pants and a cami, and walked back into my living room. Trey guiltily jumped back from the TV cabinet. In the process, he managed to drop the DVD he had in his hands.

I blushed, Trey blushed and I casually walked over to the dropped DVD and picked up the box. I glanced at it and blushed deeper. The title Black Stallion was predominately displayed across the cover, and the artwork was of a white woman getting feed two huge black cocks. I slid it back on the shelf as Trey stood dumbfounded.

"I, uh, didn't mean..," He started, his brown eyes getting big. I could tell he was embarrassed, so I went with it.

"its okay, Trey," I said, turning towards the kitchen. "I'm sure its not the first time you've seen a porn, is it?" I said, steering him towards the kitchen. Trey seemed reluctant at first, but followed me anyway. He was looking for a response.

"I mean, I, uh, no. I mean, no, its not the first time I've seen a porn, but, uh..." Trey stumbled over his words.

"yes?" I asked, grabbing a coke from the fridge.

"Never mind," trey said, rushing to the table. "Just forget about it." He sat and opened his books. I walked over to him, and rested my hand on his shoulder.

"what is it trey? Its okay, you can say what you wanted." I slid the coke across the table, leaning so my breasts grazed his arms. He cleared his throat.

"well, I guess I wanted to know, well, do you date black guys?" He didn't look me in the eye, but his embarrassment was evident.

"Yes, Trey. I date black men. I love them. I love to...." I paused, building up the moment and when Trey looked at me, I took the plunge. "...fuck them." I smiled when he practically leaped from his chair.

We stood for a moment in a locked silence, staring at each other. Trey looked like he want to say or do something, but his naivety was evident. I don't think he knew what to do. I sighed, waiting for him to do something, anything. I was so hot and bothered, and I wanted cock. Couldn't he see that?

"Trey, let me ask you something," I said, taking a step closer. "Have you ever been with a woman?" "I have a girlfriend," he responded, his voice cracking.

"That's not what I asked." I said, taking another step closer. "I asked if you have ever...fucked."

"I, uh,..." Trey was immobilized. "No." he said finally. I took the closing step and placed a hand on his chest.

"would you like to learn how to please a woman?" I asked. Trey looked scared and trapped. Shit. I didn't want it to go down like this. I wanted him to want it. Sighing, I stepped back, giving him a moment to breathe. "maybe I shouldn't have asked such a personal question,"

"No, I mean, its okay." Trey said. "I guess I wasn't expecting that. I mean, I didn't think you liked me like, you know, like that."

"Trey, I think you are very attractive, and are a man beyond your years, at least in looks." I paused. "You are 18, aren't you?" Trey laughed, but began to relax, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Yeah, I turned 18 2 months ago." I smiled, and Trey smiled back. He added, "But I've never been with a girl."

"Hmm." I said, now taking another step closer, "I wonder what we can do about that." I again ran my hand up his chest to his neck, cradling it, rubbing my thumb back and forth. His skin was so smooth. I pulled him to me, parting his lips with mine, and kissed him gently. He tried to follow suite, but was awkward and sloppy. I paused and looked him in the eye.

"Follow my lead," I said, "Go with the flow but don't force it. Move with my mouth and make it yours." I leaned in again, and this time he followed the direction well. He improved with each second and as he became more confident, I became hornier.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Schooling Trey

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 106 milliseconds