Science and Fake Cuckoldry Pt. 01

Janet has one more zinger for me though. She added with a wink and a sly smile, " Oh, did I mention that Daryl was black. That frankly was part of the reason my parent's made me break things off with him."

Oh my god, I thought and as the vision of a big black cock pushing between my wife's tits flashed before me, my own cock shot off producing a large load of cum that hit my wife on her cheek.

"I see you liked my story," Janet giggled as she wiped the cum off her face. I am glad you found it entertaining - it was all true except for the black part - but it seems the idea of visualizing me with a black man makes you very excited. I'm beginning to think your one of those guys who want to watch their wives make love to other men"

"That was really hot," I said. "But while it is fun to fantasize I could never stand to see you with a black man in real life. It must be something about thinking about you aroused and making others aroused that turns me on."

"I know, I know," reassured Janet. " But it's fun to add a bit of excitement an occasional bedroom fantasy session is just the type of thing we need to help keep things interesting. Just wait until you see what I have planned for you next time."

To be continued...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds