• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Seasons Ch. 01: Summer 02

Seasons Ch. 01: Summer 02

12

Second part of Seasons story, as it seems to be well received enough and I just like the characters too much. All kinds of comments are welcomed. We get to meet another character in this episode, but the Summer story is one of Samantha and Andrea alone, and no one else is going to meddle on it.

* * *

Andrea approached the Johnson household with unsteady pep in her walk, nervous about the approach. Three days had passed since her lovely experience with Samantha and family obligations had kept them away from each other, something that worried Andrea beyond reason, as most of those familial engagements had been on her part. It wasn't like the friends, now girlfriends she hoped, hadn't been messaging each other on their phones, but Andrea had noticed Samantha a bit distracted, distant perhaps. Maybe the distance had cooled the passion and Samantha had second thoughts? Andrea paled at the thought and she, on her first free moment available for days, had to know the truth.

The house's rustic door opened as Andrea was about to knock on it, leaving her with the fist raised in the air as Samantha's mother opened it, seemingly ready to go.

"I didn't peg you as a militant one Andrea, more power to you!" Alicia Johnson joked, raising her own fist in the air, mocking protest. "I have to sort out so much stuff... gotta run, order something for lunch if you're staying" she promptly added, dodging a still baffled Andrea on her way out, soon getting into her car, parked in the driveway, and bolting off as there was no tomorrow.

Andrea marveled at the energy Alicia always showed, a stocky woman not unlike her daughter, but with a more active predisposition for sure. As far as Andrea knew, she was tangled in a myriad organizations, charities and whatnot, so she was always going somewhere like some kind of superhero. Samantha's father was the calm one of the couple, or so Andrea garnered, often working on his vegetable garden with a smile, at least when he wasn't on a business trip as those days.

Left there in the ajar door of someone else's home, Andrea walked in, closing it behind as her mind started to race. If dad was on a trip and mom was busy enough to kind of leave lunch indications... that meant they had the house for themselves and she had a chance to fix whatever had gone wrong. "Sam! I came to visit!" she chimed, slightly blushed about the idea, looking left and right and obtaining no answer. Knowing her girlfriend, as strange as it still was thinking of her like that, it was no mystery why she wasn't answering.

Heading upstairs, Andrea pushed the unlocked door to the charming mess that was Samantha's bedroom, seeing a few discarded clothes here and there, all kinds of her usual nerdy stuff on her shelves and walls, an unmade bed and Samantha herself. With her back turned to Andrea, Samantha was sitting on her garish gamer chair, deftly dealing with enemies on her computer's screen. Andrea didn't play often, but she knew enough to see that Sam was tearing foes down in League of Legends, so aware of how heated things could get, she waited a couple of minutes in silence, slowly getting closer and closer to Samantha without interrupting her focus. Andrea noticed that the room's air conditioning was off, probably busted knowing Samantha as there was no way she wouldn't turn it on with that heat, and yet that didn't stop Samantha from playing on that heat spewing computer of hers.

"Fuck yeah!" Samantha soon erupted, closing her mouse hand into a fist soon before the victory word appeared on screen, looking a bit cute but also a bit goofy with her earnest enthusiasm.

"You did good, good enough to deserve a prize?" Andrea asked, revealing herself to a side, her emerald eyes wandering from the scoring on the screen to her girlfriend.

"Shit! Andrea!" Samantha bounced on her chair, clearly startled by the surprise, removing her headset and leaving it aside. She was wearing one of her comfy summer attires, one that clearly said she expected no visits, but she didn't seem to mind and Andrea had trouble keeping her eyes focused on her face. Not only Samantha decided that the heat called for wearing a sky blue spaghetti string top without a bra, a garment that didn't even cover her midriff, but it seemed to be a pants optional kind of morning as well. It was that last part the one that made a sight hard to avoid for Andrea, as in the sake of comfort Samantha was not only wearing just some white cotton panties, but she wasn't tucking herself back, so they visibly bulged at the front.

"I met your mother downstairs, she was on the run" Andrea revealed with a smile, trying to keep her stare as high as possible, but as sweat droplets fell along Samantha's neck into her unrestrained cleavage, she turned around, distracting herself with one of the cute plush toys around the room.

"Ah... right, she was busy today, I'd hate to be so busy on such a warm day, but with the AC busted I'm no better..." she commented, tilting her head a bit, trying to gauge Andrea's behavior. "Is everything fine?" she outright asked, no time for subtleties.

"I... I don't know. I think so, I wanted to visit before but you know" Andrea said, still not looking directly at Samantha, but turning around enough to give her a profile view. She was wearing a cutesy white blouse and a light pink skirt, something girly that complimented her long legs. "You have been a bit odd these days, and I feared that I had done something wrong" she admitted, her voice wavering a bit.

Samantha's blue eyes opened wide in understanding, as she wasn't aware of her own behavior and how would Andrea read it. It was true that she had been acting a bit distant, but there was a reason for it that didn't have to do with liking Andrea any less. "Aw, sorry, sorry, sorry! Didn't mean to!" Samantha ran her mouth, rolling closer to Andrea, still sitting on her colorful chair. "I didn't want to make you feel like I was over you all the time, like I was pressuring you to... you know, and I'm afraid I overcompensated..." she explained.

Andrea turned around, throwing the small plush toy to Samantha's head, where it bounced off harmlessly, rolling to the ground. It was some kind of mascot from the game, a white ball of fur with a big tongue that she couldn't remember the name of, but that didn't matter at the moment. "I was scared over nothing then" her voice was still trembling, relief washing through her body. "I worried over nothing!" she added, turning around, rising her arms in the air, slightly angry over her own insecurities.

Samantha reacted physically, extending her arms forward, grabbing Andrea by the hips and pulling back, forcing her to sit on her lap with a gasp. Once there, Samantha hugged her around her waist against her soft body, resting her head on Andrea's shoulder. "I'm sorry I made you feel bad with my clumsiness, but I love you, I'd never do anything that would harm you on purpose" Samantha blurted, sharing her feelings without being aware of the words she said.

"I... ah..." Andrea mumbled, her green eyes teary, turning her neck to face her girlfriend. "I love you too" she realized as she said the words, making Samantha aware of what she had admitted, seeing the realization and the love in her blue eyes.

Samantha closed the deal with a kiss, leaning against Andrea, devouring her mouth with unprecedented passion. It was a fire born not only from lust, but also love and the desire to make Andrea feel safe against her bosom, to protect her from anything that made her sad. As one of Samantha's hands caressed Andrea's face, the other was on her waist, pressing the blond woman against her, but soon started creeping upwards.

Andrea pleasantly gasped against her lover's mouth, her hands grasping the armrests of the chair as she felt how Samantha's hand caressed up her navel until it was between her blouse and her bra. With the same skill she showed on gaming, Samantha opened the front clasp of the lacy white piece, soon boldly groping Andrea's cute chest and already hardening nipples. Andrea herself moved her hands to start unbuttoning her blouse, giving Samantha more room to move.

With one hand risen to Andrea's breasts, rising under one of her fit arms, the other soon abandoned her beautiful face to go down over the other arm and meet midway, giving those perky mounds the attention they needed. Samantha loved Andrea's chest, so she soon used one of those so busy hands to remove both blouse and bra from one arm to lower her head from that unending kiss and suck one of those tits into her hungry mouth.

The more she leaned into Samantha's sweaty, pliable body, the more Andrea squirmed, wriggling and twisting under her attentions, helpless to do much beyond enabling her, surrendering to the sensations without being able to return them. Andrea soon noticed that she wasn't a passive agent in all of that, as her constant twists and turns, skims and brushes, had started to awoken a hardness that was now pushing against her buttocks.

"Ah..." Samantha sighed, releasing Andrea from her grasp, realizing her own excitation, rolling a step back on her chair as Andrea got up in her own feet. "I'm sorry, I know we agreed on waiting... on a date..." she mumbled, overcompensating once more.

Andrea turned around, with bra and blouse falling to the ground from the single arm they were precariously hanging, leaving her with just her skirt and what it was hiding behind. "You are right. We agreed on that because I asked you to" she nodded, flushed crimson from her forehead to her navel, noticeable even in her tanned skin. "But what if I asked you to do it now" she said, bold words surprising even her, as she unzipped the side of the skirt, plummeting down like cherry petals, leaving her with daring low rise white panties as her only layer.

"I'd have no option but to take the bait" Samantha said, heavily standing from her chair, struggling her top away, stuck with sweat, making her hefty tits to bounce and sway unrestrained. As Samantha walked forward, Andrea backed stepping out of her discarded skirt, falling back on the mess of Samantha's unmade bed. "I'm glad I didn't bother with the bed, it would go to waste now..." she laughed, closing on Andrea as she giggled and accommodated herself.

Andrea rose her butt and before she could remove the revealing pair of panties, Samantha did it for her, showing the anxious expression of a child unwrapping a gift on Christmas morning. Leaving the panties on the nightstand in a strangely respectful way for the usually brash girl, Samantha soon returned to stare, to admire her girlfriend. It was no surprise that Andrea was completely shaved clean down there, specially after seeing her in those panties that hid so little, but knowing it was one thing and seeing it another one quite different.

"Sam..." Andrea weakly protested, embarrassed and closing her lean legs together, depriving Samantha of the view. "D-does it look weird?" she wondered, self aware, covering part of her face with her hands.

"All of you looks lovely" Samantha reassured her, "and enticing. I want to taste it..." she added in a hush, lowering herself into the bed as her hands leaned on Andrea's legs, parting them again.

Andrea giggled happy, her hands uncovering her face, slowly brushing her own breasts in excitement. Soon those hands started to grab more and more forcefully, sometimes her perky bust, sometimes the crumpled bedsheets, as Samantha started to draw a trail of kisses, caresses and licks up her legs, deep into Andrea's thighs.

Samantha feasted on her girlfriend, delighted on her wiry, writhing figure, finding sustenance not only in the intimacy of her sex, but also in her reactions, nurturing every gasp and moan. For Samantha it was a foreign part of the anatomy, lacking one of her own, but lovemaking wasn't science, it was an art born from devotion. There was adoration on how she licked over the clean lips with that wide tongue of hers, reverence on how she parted them to access forbidden ground with the tip of her tongue, exaltation on how she received the delectable present of Andrea's wetness.

Andrea had no escape, no matter how much she coiled, nor any help, even if she grasped her hardest at her own flesh, leaving fleeting marks. The pleasure of Samantha serving her was like no other she had found before in the solitude of her room. That always felt like a hurried swim in an empty pool lane, satisfying as well as tiring, but somewhat devoid of meaning. This was a chase, persecuted by a pleasure that demanded more and more, a warmth that was about to catch up with her.

Samantha uttered a muffled gasp of surprise as Andrea rose her midsection, lifting her ass in the air making Samantha follow her relentlessly. Knelt on the bed she used her hands to support that lean butt, as Andrea closed her thighs around her head and started screaming. Sam could only hear her yelled name in the distance, deafened by her girlfriend's own legs, as she kept her lapping between Andrea's orgasmic trembles.

"Fuuuuck..." Andrea uttered tired once the waves stopped crashing, leaving her awash in Samantha's grasp. Her legs slided down Samantha's sides as Andrea lowered her backside, free of Sam's support, and she just lied there with her legs uncouthly apart, enjoying the feeling.

"If I made you swear like that I'm going to guess you enjoyed it" Samantha said with a dumb smile, not without pride. She was drenched on a combination of her sweat and Andrea's own, making her pale skin glisten in the light.

Andrea's answer would have been to throw one of Samantha's own pillows to her face, but she was just beyond any show of embarrassment by then, and just wanted to enjoy her girlfriend as much as she could. Seeing her white panties still on, barely wrapping a tenting hard on that appeared wet on the tip, she knew she desired more. "Bring that to me" she demanded, green eyes shining playful.

Samantha of course was delighted to obey, and once her panties were soon awkwardly removed, she crawled up her tall girlfriend until she was straddling her beautiful face. Samantha's uncut cock wobbled up and down with intermittent throbs, a thick slab of meat with round balls hanging below, all for Andrea to feast upon. Samantha leaned forward, supporting herself with both hands on the headboard of the bed so she could see her girlfriend's face without the hindrance of her own tits, dripping beads of sweat from time to time.

Andrea supported her girlfriend's member with one hand before bending forward to start planting kisses all around, from the tuft of black hair on its base to the peeking tip through her balls. It was odd how fitting it felt there, how in Andrea's eyes it belonged on Samantha's generous physique. "You are simply gorgeous" she offered before resuming her assault, this time with her tongue.

Samantha shivered, ready to hold as much as she could as Andrea poked her with the tongue. That mischievous tip found a way into her foreskin, and soon was driving her mad as not only she played with the underside of her head, but also how she ran circles around it. "Oh, Andrea... yes..." she managed to utter from time to time, as her girlfriend continued her lively assault.

Once it was dripping wet of not only Andrea's drool, the blond girl decided to pull it back, revealing Samantha's glans in all its furious glory. There was no way Andrea could take that thing beyond the head, not because of its normal length, but it was the girth making it an impossible feat. But that wouldn't discourage her, determined to please Samantha, so she took the whole head in and started to suck on it, barely any room to play with the tongue.

Samantha gyrated a bit, unable to decide if she wanted to pull her hips back away from such stimulation or if she wanted to push forward in search of further pleasure. Frozen in place, her position was reinforced as Andrea's hands were firmly planted on her ass, fingers clawing into the giving flesh of her cheeks, cock resting on mouth alone. The nursing of Samantha's cock both lasted an eternity and not long enough, even if none of them involved was really aware of the time.

A half breathed warning and a grunt wasn't enough to warn Andrea out of her trance, so when the first ropes of cum burst with force it was quite the surprise. Unable to hold Samantha's cock inside, Andrea released it to gulp the savory treat, so the fat dick dripped a road down from chin to cleavage as Sam retreated. Andrea looked up, first that beautiful twitching cock, second Samantha's heaving chest, and finally her delighted face. "Hahh... not so bad myself..." she said, recovering her air, as her hands curiously poked at the warm path of alabaster over her bronze skin.

"It was amazing, although I wanted to warn you..." Samantha admitted, seeing in her girlfriend's face that she didn't mind having been surprised by her orgasm once more. Samantha got up slightly wobbly, her bountiful flesh exhibited as she rummaged the desks of a nightstand in search of a box of tissues. Back with a handful, she tenderly cleaned Andrea while caressed her thigh.

Once clean, Andrea sat up in the edge of the bed, in front of the standing Samantha, and wrapped her generous waist in a hug, resting her blond head in that wonderfully soft belly of hers. "I love you Sam" she simply stated, as it was an obvious truth that had always been real and would always be. "Come here with me" she added, pulling Samantha back down into the bed.

Laying face up, Samantha soon found herself covered by Andrea's taller body, using her as the world's best pillow, those perky nipples of hers stabbing her own breasts. "Ugh... so heavy... so warm..." she joked, her face contorted in a mock wince.

"Yes, I know, you hate summer" Andrea continued the joke, but wasn't giving her pleasant position. Feeling the whole body of her lovely girlfriend against her own, it wasn't a sensation she would surrender so soon. "Let me kiss your whines away" she added, making good of her offer, entangling herself with Samantha in a series of lazy kisses, just enjoying the moment.

It was a delightful cloud of romance, one where the time didn't seem to move, and yet it did, as eventually evidenced by Samantha's stomach growling hungry in protest. "Ah... eh... I didn't have breakfast..." she excused, embarrassed about having spoiled the moment.

Andrea wasn't bothered, she just giggled at Sam's awkward bedtime moment, and checked a wall clock with a glance. "It's late for that, we could have lunch. Your mother said we could order pizza, and I'm not arguing against her" she said. It was true that Alicia said nothing about pizza specifically, but she knew what Samantha liked, so she cheated a bit.

"Oh!" Samantha's eyes lighted up, finding her phone on her nightstand and soon making an order for both of them after asking Andrea about the usual, as it wasn't nearly the first time they ordered pizza together. "Lets get decent enough to not scare the delivery dude when he arrives" she added, tickling Andrea's sides to prompt her to move off her.

"Right behind you" Andrea said after rolling aside, soon following Samantha and lightly swatting her in the butt as revenge. The shower was a quick refreshing one, mostly devoid of any tempting moves but with quite some playfulness to it. When they were ready and done, Samantha just donned some loose shorts and a wide sleeveless shirt, both in lavender green. Andrea herself borrowed Sam's wardrobe, getting herself a blouse that was so big for her frame that she looked comical yet cute on it and served similar to a minidress even given her height.

After a few minutes of channel surfing on the living room downstairs, Samantha picked up the pizza order from a college aged delivery dude that probably couldn't even remember Samantha's hair color after a minute he was gone, given how his eyes seemed to be unable to move from her tits. Samantha paid no mind to it as usual, although now there was a feeling that such a show was for Andrea and Andrea alone.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Seasons Ch. 01: Summer 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds