Second Chances Ch. 12

"Yep," he said with a laugh. "It's bound to be one or the other." Aidan bent down and put his face on her belly. "Here, let me ask. Hello in there. Are you a boy or a girl?"

Naomi laughed with delight, stroking Aidan's hair. "You're so wonderfully silly." Her smile faded, and her eyes were full of devotion as they locked with his. "I love you, Aidan. I love you more than I ever thought it was possible to love someone."

Aidan leaned over her, kissing her gently and sweetly on her lips. "I love you too, Naomi. Even if you weren't going to be the mother of my child, I would love you just as much until my dying breath."

Their gazes locked in sweet commitment. They knew that the child in her belly would strengthen the bond between them even more. Aidan kissed her forehead and rose from the bed, donning his breeches.

"Where are you going?" Naomi asked.

"I'm going to get you some tea and toast to settle your stomach."

"Thank you, Aidan." She grinned up at him. "Then, if I'm feeling better, can we go buy those bonnets you mentioned?"

Aidan chuckled as he buttoned his shirt. He bent over to give her one more kiss before he left the room. "Anything for the mother of my child."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds