• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Second Puberty Ver 1 06

Second Puberty Ver 1 06

I got woken up by mom who sounded extra cheerful as she spoke, "Time to get up deary!"

I groaned but still got up feeling extra tired as I got jack shit for sleep.

Mom took one look at me, "My, you look exhausted."

I grumbled.

Mom smiled, "At least your hair is coming in nicely."

I tried to look up but couldn't see my hair. Instead I grabbed at my hair and pulled it down seeing it was long enough to come down to my eye line.

I pushed my hair back not giving two shits about it.

My mom smiled, "So how'd your vibrator go yesterday?"

I looked at her not sure if I wanted to murder her or not but still spoke through gritted teeth, "Sucked!"

Mom smirked but she looked at me, "And why did it suck, honey?"

I growled, "Between you and work, I was teased and left frustrated!"

Mom laughed before she tilted her head to one side, "Sounds about right."

I refrained from cursing her out as she walked into my closet and wasn't in there long. She set my new outfit and threw today's item on top.

The moment I saw the item I looked up at mom, "What's the point of making me use all these devices?"

Mom smiled, "Because honey, today is your christening."

I blinked, "My what?"

Mom smiled, "Today is your fifth day as a female. Right?"

I tried to do the math.

I changed on a Sunday. Took Monday off doing all my paperwork, shopping, and what not. Tuesday I wore those stupid nipple clamps. And yesterday was the vibrator incident.

I nodded, "Give or take."

Mom smiled, "Then today you should experience your first ever orgasm as a woman solidifying your transition." She leaned forward, "Meaning today after school I want you to masturbate instead of going to the gym."

I grumbled, "Good because my ass fucking hurts and my core is sore."

Mom laughed.

I picked up the new toy briefly looking at it noting it was a clit sucking device. I looked at her semi excited, "You sure?"

Mom nodded, "It's when I experienced my first orgasm." She shrugged, "And every transitioned female I've talked to said pretty much the same thing."

Mom held up her finger, "But I must warn you once you orgasm for the first time a lot of things are going to happen." She smiled almost evilly at me, "And all that teasing is going to hit you like a wrecking ball."

I looked down at the down before looking at mom, "Like what?"

Mom shrugged, "You'll suddenly want more. Your male tendencies will evaporate. And a lot of curiosities are going to get the best of you."

She looked at me seriously, "But I must remind you NO SEX!!!" She pointed to the toy, "Just that." Before she shrugged, "And any other toy you think would do the job."

I blinked as I ingested all of it before I had to speak the obvious one that made no sense, "What do you mean 'male tendencies'?"

Mom smiled, "Your idea what men are icky as you suddenly want a man and yearn for a man."

I looked at her, "So you mean, once I orgasm I'll go from not thinking of men to thinking of them? Sexually?"

Mom smiled as she nodded.

I grumbled, "Not sure if I like that idea or not."

Mom waved at me, "Oh pish posh. You'll be fine."

She walked to my door, "Just drink your protein shake. Get dressed," she smiled, "I'm sure you'll appreciate the outfit I chose for today. Pack your bag with whatever you want. But hurry."

With that she left my room.

I sighed as I looked at the protein shake sitting.

I picked it up and got out of bed as I drank it as I made my way to the bathroom.

I sat down doing three things at once as I used the toilet, drank my protein shake, and was doing my makeup. I was smart last night as I washed off my makeup before I went to bed (a small reason why I was tired was washing off my makeup instead of going directly to bed).

As I finished off the drink is when I put my lipstick on. And now that my hair was longer I wetted my hands and ran them through my hair trying to tame my now wild mop of hair that was about ear level. Then I combed it hoping it would be enough for now.

I ran into the bedroom semi excited about today as I grabbed my gym bag tossing out the yoga pants and sports bra. I tossed in the new toy before putting in my previous items and added a nice 3 inch dildo into the bag before I looked down at what I was going to wear today.

I blinked shocked lightly wondering where some main items were....like my bra and panties.

In front of me was a one piece light blue unitard (surprised I knew what it was) and a simple black skirt. That was it.

I yelled, "Mom!!!"

I waited for a moment before mom poked her head in, "Yes honey?"

I looked at her, "Where's my bra and panties?"

Mom smiled, "That's the point." She wiggled her eyebrows at me.

I held up the item, "And it's see thru! Kind of goes against school policy mom."

Mom smiled, "What are they going to do? Suspend you? You're graduating in a couple of weeks honey."

I spoke, "They can not let me walk."

Mom frowned, "Fine. Wear a bra." She pointed at me, "But no panties."

With that she walked away.

I sighed and walked into my closet and grabbed a blue lace bra.

I put on the bra before I put on the unitard as it snapped between my legs and put on my skirt as it loosely fell to my knees.

I walked back into my closet and put on a pair of socks and flats.

I grabbed my backpack purse and gym bag of adult toys before walking down and grabbing my food bag and was out the door.

I briefly noticed that dad hadn't left for work yet but shrugged as I got in my car and high tailed it to school.

As soon as I pulled into the parking lot at school I could see Art was waiting by his car again. This time the moment I pulled into my spot he lightly jogged from his spot to where I parked.

I lightly grumbled, "Great! What does he want?" As I was secretly dreading what was going to happen next.

I waited before getting out of my car the moment Art arrived next to my car.

I got out, "Yes Art?"

Art blinked looking at me instantly making me blush as his mouth literally hung open for a moment before he smiled almost wolfishly at me, "WOW! James you look gorgeous."

I blushed but spoke, "Remember it's Jayne now."

Art nodded, "Right right. I keep forgetting that." He scratched his head lightly laughing, "Sorry Jayne."

Art continued, "And may I say last night you looked scrumptious!"

I blushed harder as I groaned, "OH GOD! You saw?"

Art smiled as he nodded, "I was hoping to get another good look at your boobs last night but what did I get to see?"

I blushed as he finished, "Your beautiful pussy on display with a cute little toy hanging out."

Kill me NOW!!!!

Art smiled, "You know Jayne you're beginning to make me think you're a bigger freak than you're letting on."

I looked at him, "No! Those are just my mom," I sighed, "and my new co-workers unique way of using me for their own selfish gains."

Art wiggled his eyebrows at me, "I'll say."

He rested his hand on my car and nearly pinned me against my own car, "How about after school you and I go back to my place and have some fun?"

I pushed him away, "Sorry bro, but I have work."

I looked at him, "And sorry to say I still don't see you as a lover."

Art frowned as he spoke, "Really? Even with the clamps and the toy?"

I sighed, "My mom's unique way of training me to understand being a woman. Alright!"

Art nodded, "Fine." He looked at me, "Any way I can talk you into at least just hanging out for old times sake." He smirked, "I miss my gaming buddy."

I smirked as I rolled my eyes, "Sorry can't."

He looked at me, "Work?"

I nodded, "Yep." I pointed at him, "And don't come by anymore dude."

Art looked at me with dog eyes before I sighed, "Fine!" I walked passed him, "You can still visit just no creating drama alright."

Art spoke behind me, "You got it."

I smirked as I didn't mention I would be a different establishment so he could visit the barista joint all he wanted and wouldn't find me.

Art spoke, "So what toy are you gonna be wearing today when I get my coffee?"

I looked over my shoulder as he smiled, "Just so I know how much cash I need."

I rolled my eyes smirking, "Depending how many times you're gonna need a refill."

Art laughed before he got serious, "But seriously dude. When's the next time we hang out?"

I shrugged, "Probably not until we graduate."

Art sighed, "That sucks."

I nodded, "Tell me about it."

I walked to my home room, "Well I'll catch you after school."

Art nodded, "See yeah dude."

--------------------------

The rest of school was uneventful yet for some odd reason I couldn't wait for it to be over as I knew what I was going to do after school.

It was strange as the closer it got to the end of the school day the more I noticed my unitard began to feel more and more moist.

And strangely my nipple were rock hard the last hour before the last bell rang on our school day was over.

Art quickly found me as I was trying to run to my car so I could high tail it and find a cozy secluded spot to masturbate as I was desperate.

Art caught me, "What's up dude?"

I sped walked to my car, "Can't talk got to head to the gym!"

I continued sped walking as Art easily kept up, "Really? Gym again?"

I nodded, "Mom has me a strict eating and work out regimen."

Art sighed, "That sucks."

I nodded, "Sure does."

I walked past his car, "I'll see you later!" as I practically sprinted to my car.

I dove in not caring as I turned it on and tried to leave as quickly as possible.

I drove around trying to find a secluded spot and went to the only place I could think of....the parking structure next to the mall.

I drove and went into the structure and going to nearly the top floor of the six story parking structure. I found an almost empty area where no one had parked as most of the people had parked on the lower floors.

I parked in the most empty spot and made sure I could look in either direction to make sure no one would come up on me.

I looked around one more time to make sure before I reached into the back and grabbed my bag of goodies pulling them into the passenger seat next to me.

I lifted my rear and reached down unsnapping the lower part of the unitard officially freeing my lower anatomy.

I opened my bag and pulled out the new toy as I unboxed the clit sucking toy.

I pulled out the device as I compared it to the tool that dentists use to polish teeth but much bigger.

I silently prayed that mom was right and without thinking I put the toy on my clit and turned it on.

What happened next was a series of moans and nearly high pitched whining as the toy did what it was designed for.

It sucked on my clit and I quickly achieved my first orgasm.

Ok not quickly but it was pretty fucking fast.

One second I was turning it out and the next I was greeted by pleasure like I had never experienced as my body took over and went into auto-pilot mode.

I felt my body buck and spasm as the correlating orgasm that I had been teasing myself with almost violently bashed against my brain to where my body went numb as it was flooded with a new feel good I had never experienced as a guy. It was much more violent. Much more in general. And infinitely more blissful than I had ever experienced.

I lightly gasped after the first one, "Oh my god!"

I put the toy back on my clit and this time I was moaning as the next orgasm took much more longer than the first one but when it hit I was again in auto-pilot as I briefly heard whines and groans as my body writhed and tensed in so many ways i didn't know was possible.

This orgasm that hit my was gently smacking against my brain before it hit me hard and I was blinking completely confused on where I was briefly before remembering I was in a parking structure.

I looked around still seeing no one was around both happy no one was near me as I embarrassingly was masturbating in public before I reached over to my toy bag and grabbed the next item as I spoke, "Let's see what you do?"

I reached into the bag and pulled out the vibrator from yesterday as I smiled, "Yes!"

I pulled out the lube and gently coated the toy in lube before I quickly stuffed it into my vagina.

I grabbed my phone to see I had two texts.

One from mom and one from Art.

I sighed not happy as I was stopping to read a text.

Mom: how's your 'play time' going?

I rolled my eyes before I moved onto Art.

Art: too bad you're not free today

I quickly text both back.

To mom: Me: good

To Art: Me: Why?

I ignored both as I resumed that what I was doing when I switched over to the app for the vibrator when I got a reply from Art.

I growled but looked at the text.

Art: just miss our gaming days dude.

I was about to chew him out before he added.

Art: like I said I miss my friend

Ok maybe he wasn't such a lug head after all.

I don't know why but that simple comment made me smile.

I replied back.

Me: me too

I sighed and added.

Me: Like I said maybe after school is over and before we head off to college together we can hang out

I waited for a moment to make sure Art didn't reply again but damn my luck as he replied.

Art: maybe once you're comfortable being a girl we can try some stuff

I growled as I looked at my toys but for some odd reason I couldn't help myself.

Me: you just want to see me naked

Art: not denying that

I smirked, again I don't know why I did this.

I pulled down my unitard and pulled my bra down freeing my breasts, might as well if I was going to use ALL my toys.

I took a photo of my tits and sent it to him with the caption 'You just want to see these!'

I smiled knowing that was going to throw him through a loop.

And it got the intended reaction as he replied.

Art: HOLY SHIT!!!

Quickly followed by:

Art: YES!

I smiled as I lowered my camera on myself, still feeling embarrassed, and took a photo with my toy hanging out of my vag. I sent him the photo with a caption 'And play with this'.

Art quickly answered.

Art: You sure you're not into me dude because you sending me a lot of mixed signals here.

I smiled as I answered.

Me: Its called teasing and fucking with you.

And then I got the biggest surprise of all when Art sent me a picture of his dick. With the caption 'Keep it up and you can answer to him!'

Now it was my turn to say 'Holy Shit!' as it was the first time I had seen Art's dick other than him bragging about it.

I stared at the photo for almost way too long as I felt butterflies fly around in my stomach as I felt my pussy get more wet even though I was playing with it.

The longer I stared at the photo the more intrigued I was with it.

I did the only thing I could think of.....I teased more.

I did a wide angle shot of myself with my tits hanging out and my pussy on display. I smiled for the photo and briefly looked at it before smirking to myself.

I sent it to Art with the caption 'You wish you could take me.'

Then Art got logical as he replied.

Art: For a girl who's supposed to be working out the only thing it seems you're working out is your self. Where are you and I'll show what I can do to help.

I was about to reply when I got another text.

Art: if I didn't know any better it looks like you're in your car...in a parking structure at that. meaning you're at the mall parking.

I suddenly sat up and wildly looked around. The only car I saw even close to me was 10 parking spaces away and the next was another 4. There was no one in sight.

Art sent another text.

Art: and I'm at the mall myself.

SHIT!!!

I fixed myself and threw all my toys back in the bag before I turned on my car and high tailed it.

I drove down the levels and as I was passing the second floor I saw Art run out wildly looking around as he saw my car pass him.

I drove by slow and cupped my breast wiggling it as I blew him a kiss and gave my car the gas.

Art quickly took chase as he was running on foot and did something I wasn't expecting....he fucking parkour over the divider and was still running getting close to me as I got onto the bottom floor.

As I rounded the exit he was able to parkour one more divider as he landed on the bottom ground next to my car and got in front of me forcing me to stop or I'd run his ass over.

I looked at him stunned in shock and amazement as he was heaving from the exertion.

He calmly walked up to the car and knocked on my window.

I sighed and rolled down the car window as I politely and innocently spoke, "Yes."

Art was panting but leaned in. Without saying anything he grabbed the back of my hair and kissed me full on the lips.

I tried to fight him but for some odd reason I didn't other than put my hand on his chest.

The kiss lasted only a few moments making my butterflies fly around wildly on me.

He broke the kiss and nearly growled, "What are you doing this weekend?"

My eyes fluttered as I barely registered his question.

I softly spoke, "Working at Happy Massages."

The moment he heard that he smiled as he spoke, "As what?"

I smirked trying to be playful, "Get a massage and you'll find out."

Art looked at me, "Jayne."

I smirked, "Get a massage and you'll find."

Art sighed, "What time do you start?"

I shrugged, "No idea."

Art leaned back and straightened, "See you at work."

I looked at him grumbling, "Just no starting any shit Art!"

Art smirked, "We'll see."

I groaned, "Can I leave?"

Art shrugged, "We good?"

I sighed as I pressed the gas and yelled out, "BYE!"

As I left the parking structure my heart was pounding but for some odd reason I had a smile on my face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Second Puberty Ver 1 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds