Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 25

"No," he smiled as he blew across her sensitive sex. "All you have to do is tell me how much you spent. I will make you cum." She tilted her head to look at him as he lifted his eyes to her.

"I won't tell you what I got you!" she said to him, shocked that he would make such a suggestion.

"I'm not asking you to tell me what you got me, just how much you spent, so that fight can be had here, instead of at your parents," he said firmly. "The gift you can keep a secret."

She stared at him for agonizing seconds. Trying to gauge if he was serious. It was evident that he was by the look in his eyes.

"I can't," she whispered.

"No?" he smiled as he began to lick her gently again causing her to whimper. "Are you sure you don't want to cum?"

"Please Sir!" she begged. "Let me cum!"

"Tell me," he said again as he began to suck on her lips, pulling them into his mouth.

"No," she whispered. "I can't, that's not fair!"

"All is fair in love and war," he snickered from within her.

"Fuck!" she gasped as he returned to working on her. "You do not play fair Sir!"

"No, I play to win!" he said. "Tell me, and you cum." She shook her head as she clamped her treacherous lips closed for fear they would betray her and tell him when she was at her weakest.

Bringing her to the peak he watched her fight the fight. Trying to keep herself from enjoying his manipulations. Trying to keep her secret to herself. Her head began to thrash from side to side. At the precipice, he stopped causing her to cry out and stomp her foot to the floor.

"It's all up to you," he whispered as he gently licked the outer edge of her sex. "You can cum, when you tell me."

"Please!" she begged. "This is cruel!"

"I agree," he laughed. "But, it's still gonna happen. I am a man of my word!"

"So mean!" she laughed in pleasurable wickedness.

He dove into her this time, eating ravenously. Watching her struggle inside herself. Knowing it was taking a great deal of strength not to give in. Again at the breaking point she closed her eyes shut tightly, her lips tighter. He stopped, causing both feet to stomp this time.

He moved up her body and lay next to her. She looked to him, her eyes begging for mercy, which was met with a sinister smile.

"All I need is a number," he whispered as he ran his lips over hers, his tongue dipping into her mouth.

His fingers eased into her hot depths and caused her body to shake.

"I want to make you cum, I want you to coat my fingers with your delicious cream," he said to her as she opened her eyes and stared into the depths of his chocolate brown eyes. "Just give me the number."

Alex laughed as did Gavin, it sounded like something from a James Bond movie, a sinister villain promising to kill Bond quickly if he gave up the secret. She looked deep into his eyes and knew he was enjoying himself. This had nothing to do with the number, he was just enjoying toying with her body. So she channeled her inner Bond, to let him continue his pleasurable game.

"Do your worst," she smiled with a shake of her head. "I will never tell!"

"So it's going to be like that?" he asked her as his fingers picked up speed. She clamped her lips shut, praying to God that they didn't betray her. But nodded her head vigorously.

"You know, I don't have to stop with my tongue or fingers? I could go get our friend, the wand, or better yet, let my cock out and use it," he informed her as he used his fingers on her. Forcing her body to respond quickly to him.

She turned her head away from him in a show of defiance.

"Oh," he laughed. "I can go all night." He whispered as her body began to shake as her orgasm approached. "Can you?"

She nodded her head defiantly, enjoying their game now. It was driving her insane but it was definitely a most delicious game. One she was determined to win.

"Your body says otherwise, it appears it's on my side," he pointed out. "It wants to cum, it's begging me to make you cum!"

"Too bad," she gritted her teeth.

She turned her eyes to him, and he tilted his head with a smile. Her face reddening as her orgasm approached at rapid pace. Surely he would let her cum when he was done playing the villain in their little role play here, right?

Her body demanded her mouth to speak so she held her lips tighter, her insides begging for release. Suddenly he was gone from her, his sinister smile mocking her.

"Fuck!" she barked. "You are the meanest man on the planet right now!" she told him.

He kissed her deeply and she tried to convince him with her lips to end the game but he held her chin and smiled at her.

"You are really not going to tell me?" he admired. She shook her head as her chest heaved with her excitement.

He continued on with his torture, and that was the only way she could describe it. Torture! Glorious, heavenly torture, but torture nonetheless!

He was so good making her body sing, but he wouldn't play the last note for her. Always bringing her to the edge only to stop the music right before the crescendo.

She physically tired from all the playing, he was wearing her out. Her body ached from all the muscle contractions. Her lips hurt from where she bit them to keep herself silent.

"Stubborn little mule," he smiled pulling his fingers up to lick them.

"You are going to know in a couple of days, what's a couple of days?" she asked him under heavy breath.

"That's a long time to not cum," he pointed out.

"What?" she gasped.

"What would happen if I said I wasn't going to touch you until I knew whether or not to be angry with you," he asked.

"You are not playing fair!" she whispered as she closed her eyes.

He began to untie her hands from the couch, she looked to him with watery eyes.

"What are you doing?" she asked him.

"Releasing you," he smiled. "It's getting late, and we have a long drive tomorrow."

"But," she whimpered.

The tear snuck out and he caught it with his finger.

"No," he smiled. "I'm very happy you held out, I love it when I'm challenged in this fashion."

"Are you sure, I could satisfy you!" she told him as soon as her hands were free she put them on him clutching his shirt.

"No," he smiled. "I enjoyed our little game very much, my only regret is that we didn't have more time. I could have broken you with more time!"

"No chance," she smiled defiantly against his lips as he kissed her. 007 always wins!

***

The car was packed with gifts, including his, which she took down while he was in the shower so he couldn't see it. They were traveling down the highway headed to Pennsylvania and her family. Now she wasn't so certain this was a good idea. Here in the car with nothing to do but think of all the things that could go wrong. She wished she could just tell him to turn around.

"Awfully quiet over there," he pointed out.

"Is it too late to change my mind?" she asked him with a snort knowing it was.

"What are you so nervous about? You know these people, I don't. I should be the one who's nervous!" He laughed taking her hand in his and kissing the back in a comforting gesture that she melted over.

"You're right, I do know these people. I know exactly how they are going to respond! They are going be all, 'oh wow, we are so happy Alex has finally decided to find a good man to settle down with', then they are going to run away to some corner of the house and drool all over themselves as they undress you with their beady little jealous eyes and their holier than thou attitudes and wonder 'how did Alex land such a perfect man?'."

"Sex. Tell them great sex!" Gavin suggested in a tease.

"Oh yeah! Would love to do that! Go up to them and say, yep, I bagged him because I can fuck like a two dollar Bangkok whore that he doesn't have to use his frequent flyer miles to get to!" Alex laughed with him.

"Yeah, go with that! That would impress the shit out of them!" Gavin said with a shake of his head.

"Thanks for enduring this with me," Alex sighed looking to him as he drove.

"Uh, not enduring anything, this is where I get to show you off. You think it's the other way around, but it's not. I'm showing your family, who missed the diamond in the rough, what a spectacular jewel you really are!" Gavin said firmly.

"God you are so spectacular!" she gushed as she looked at him. "So perfect!"

"No such thing as perfect," he told her with a shake of his head.

"No?" she disagreed with a tilt of her head.

"See? That is where you women are messing up, there is no such thing as perfect. Even though every woman's magazine says they have the clues to finding the perfect man! Every book, every movie, every TV show, they all purport to show what the perfect man is," Gavin shrugged.

"Every one of them is wrong, there is no such thing as perfection. Our faults are what makes us special. They key to happiness is finding someone who's faults you can live with for the rest of your life. Stop looking for perfection and start looking for the faults and decide, can I spend a hundred years with him doing that?"

Alex looked at him with an admiring smile.

"Nah," she finally said with a firm shake of her head. "You're perfect!"

"I tried to sound humble, but you're right, I'm perfect!" he chuckled jokingly with a shrug.

Three hours into the nine hour trip Alex shook her head.

"I forgot how long it is to get there!" she groaned. "Maybe we should have flown in like you suggested."

"Don't want to spend time with me now?" he teased.

"Not after your cruelty from last night!" she reminded him from his non-orgasmic torture.

"All you had to do was tell me a number," he pointed out.

"All you had to do was go two seconds longer!" she pointed out right back causing them both to laugh.

He rested his hand on her knee and she melted under it. It took her back to the first weekend. The way his hand touched her so innocently but made her body react. Nine months later it still reacted the same way. Not a smidge less, just as exciting as that first weekend. She rubbed her fingers over his, falling in between them she rested her hand there on top of his.

"Shall I make the drive more bearable?" he asked as his hand slipped up her stocking covered thigh, moving her dress up as he went. She moved her thighs apart to give him access.

"Please don't torture me again Sir," she begged.

"I won't," he smiled as his fingers found her without panties. "No panties?" He smiled.

"I wanted to be available to you," she smiled sheepishly. "Whenever you wanted me!" He nodded approvingly as he licked his fingers before returning to her, he found it was unnecessary as her lips parted easily, anxious to take him in.

"I love the way your body responds to me," he said as he stared at the road.

"I love the way you make my body respond to you!" she countered as she gripped the arm rests next to her to keep her hands from misbehaving.

His fingers rubbed her outer hood of her clit, forcing her to whimper with delight as he pinched it between his fingers. His fingers released it after evoking a gasp from her before they snaked into her causing her to lift her hips off the leather seat. His palm against her smoldering clit had him smiling his secret smile. Her eyes closed, praying this wasn't a continuation of last night. She would not be able to keep the number today, she was too weak, too desperate for her orgasm.

His fingers filled the car with the sound of her eager acceptance, the smell of her sex also rising driving him faster and deeper as he looked over at her and saw her biting her lip.

"Play with your nipples for me," he told her. "I can't do it myself as I have to keep one hand on the wheel."

She opened the crossover of her dress, pulling her breasts from her lacy bra and fondling her nipples. Squeezing them gently as he continued to finger her. Her blood rushing to the tips of her nipples turning them purple as she squeezed them with her fingers.

Gavin watched her play, looking from the road, to her, then back to the road. The sloshing of his fingers told him this was going to be a hard orgasm. He wished he would have pulled over and played with her, so he could fully enjoy her body, and more importantly, her orgasm.

Her hips lifted up as she pulled the bottom part of her dress up around her hips, setting her bare ass on the cool leather. Her skin sticking a bit as she sat down. He continued to press his fingers into her, developing a rhythm with her lifting hips. Letting his fingers enjoy her warmth.

"May I cum, Sir?" she asked him, more like begged him she decided, as she heard her voice in the silent cabin.

"I'm not heartless," he smiled. "Despite your belief from last night! Cum for me, I want to watch your beautiful face in the throes of your bliss!"

The first orgasm had her gasping as she let it go, her voice cut off as she kept herself from calling out.

"There is absolutely no reason to be quiet now," he complained at her nearly silent response. "I want to hear you!"

"Yes Sir!" she said in between ragged breaths as she came down from her orgasm. Her legs sticky with her cum.

She felt her cum drip down the crack of her butt, not quite a squirt but enough she was glad that she lifted her dress otherwise it would have put a stain on it! She looked to him, saw his profile as he watched the road as he drove.

He would look over at her and his eyes smiled at her. God she loved the way he looked at her. He always seemed to be devouring her. Or undressing her! Whatever he was doing in his mind when he was looking at her, had her begging herself to let him do whatever he was concocting.

Today it was fingering her while he drove eighty miles an hour down the highway, last night tying her to the couch and torturing her to give up information. The night before that, the kitchen rack! This man's imagination was like that of Stephen King! It was limitless! Unable to keep bound to any one thought or process. Always able to come up with something else that was mind boggling!

The second orgasm was already building, she wondered if they would be like that for a while. He had stacked up the cars of her orgasm like a train last night, one right after another. Waiting at the station for the conductor to let them loose.

He did.

She came with a squirt the second time, it shot out of her hitting the seat with a soft splatter, his hand stopping most of it, thankfully. Otherwise she was sure she would have hit the dashboard!

The third orgasm fell from her immediately after, almost consecutive with no ebbing. It twisted her body even though she fought to keep herself open and let him work his fingers in her, bringing more from her if he desired. But she couldn't, her body folded up as the muscles in her contracted tightly.

She trapped his hand in the folds of her body, as it overwhelmed her. When it finally released her she sat back as quickly as she could, her body flopping against the seat. Her chest heaving as she tried to control it and bring in breaths to fill her lungs.

Her nipples out, the warmth of the car wasn't enough to keep the chill of the outside air from tightening them even more as she clutched the seat.

Gavin slowed his fingers, not quite stopping, but easing his urging of her body to cum. The loud blast of the semi's horn next to them had her looking to the window. She saw the driver looking down at her and she covered her body quickly with her dress and turned her body towards Gavin.

Her face flushed with heat from her embarrassment, the driver honking his approval of what he saw, whether that was just her breasts or her powerful orgasm as she didn't even try to hide, when it took over her.

She looked to Gavin and saw him slip his fingers into his mouth to clean them off, she shucked her seatbelt and covered his lips with hers, her dress not falling quickly enough giving the driver next to them more of a show. He honked again as she passionately kissed Gavin's lips, her tongue forcing her way into his mouth to catch some of her essence in his mouth.

When she stopped she buried her face into his neck and laughed embarrassedly, she heard the motor rev up and knew Gavin was speeding up to elude the semi driver they had just entertained.

She adjusted the dress down after taking some Kleenex from her purse and cleaning herself as best she could. The seat needed attention as well. It made her blush and she shook her head at the idea of cumming in a public place where at least one other person possibly witnessed her orgasm.

"What do you think he is thinking right now?" she asked him as she looked in the passenger side mirror to see the distance put in between them.

"Probably the same thing I think every time I see you cum," Gavin said firmly. "That is the most beautiful woman in the world!"

"The things you say," she whispered as she took his hand in hers. "Not a poet! HA!"

***

Pulling up to the hotel Gavin looked at it. He looked to Alex with a grin.

"Ok," she smiled. "It's not the Drake!" she defended. "We are a small town!"

"I get that," he nodded. "But good God!"

He looked at the one story hotel, the rooms side by side with no inside access. You pulled your car up to your door basically and walked into your room. It needed a good paint job as most of the current blue paint was faded to almost a powder blue.

"Hey!" she playfully pushed him. He got out smiling with her as she waited for him. Opening the door he held his hand to her and she took it.

Once she was out he kissed her lips in apology for his teasing.

"You are going to have to do better than that!" she told him when he left her lips. He moved closer, pushing her to the car.

"Shall we give another show?" he asked her with a twisted wicked grin. She blushed as she could almost hear the semi horn in her head.

"Maybe we should just take our show indoors and please each other there!" she suggested.

"Party pooper," he teased.

He moved away from her and went inside the office with its bright neon sign claiming vacancy.

"Good afternoon," he said to the clerk.

"Good afternoon," she smiled back, admiring him even though Alex stood just off to the side in full view of what was going on.

"We have reservations," he told her. "Dr. Gavin Steward."

"Yes," the woman smiled. "A doctor!" She quizzed disbelievingly.

"Yes, Ma'am," he said with a shake of his head. He looked to Alex who looked upon the woman coolly.

Getting their keys he signed the corresponding paperwork as the clerk ran his credit card.

"Oh, I'm going to have to start digging holes!" Alex growled once she was back into the car glaring at the woman from inside her Mercedes.

"Easy now," Gavin laughed. "These are your people!"

"That one wasn't!" Alex said defiantly. "There are just over a thousand people in this town, and I know them all! I don't know that bitch, so she isn't from here!"

Gavin dropped the bags on the bed and looked around. Definitely not the Drake, with its spacious rooms and opulent furniture. This one was small, and the covers looked like they were from the eighties. The desk looked like it was well past its prime. There was a small cubical fridge just to the side of the TV stand. It hummed noisily as Gavin looked at it. He kicked it gently with his foot and it sputtered slightly before it continued its noise.

He sat down, and bounced on the bed.

"Least the beds feel comfy!" he smiled.

"C'mon," she smiled. "Let me show you around town before I take you to see the folks!"

"Deal," he smiled.

Walking around town, they held hands and she pointed out the sights. There weren't many to see, just a typical small town, with its center courthouse being the main attraction. Walking out of the coffee shop after picking up something to warm them up they ran into someone Alex vaguely recognized.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds