Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 27

Alex cracked the door and peeked in and saw Livy on the tile floor, her body distraught with sadness and tears. Alex slipped in the door and Livy looked up at her, her eyes crushed Alex with her sadness.

Alex laid on the floor with her sister, and pulled her into her arms and held her tightly as the woman shook with her sadness. Livy's hands clutching at her robe like a child would on a storm filled night of thunder and lightning.

"I'm getting a divorce!" Livy finally gasped in between sobs. "I'm...getting a...divorce!"

"I'm so sorry baby," Alex whispered as she pulled her in tighter and kissed her head with tenderness as the tears filled her own eyes then drop to Livy's hair.

The sobbing intensified as Alex hung on to her sister. There was nothing to say. No words to speak that would comfort her. No story to help her through this, this was the only way to get to the other side. The other side where a possible happiness could be had. If she could only get Livy to the other side, through the dense fog of pain.

Right now, she could only hold her and let her cry it out. It could take minutes, it could take hours. It might even take days. But this was the road to recovery. It was filled with pot holes of pain, however. Alex held her sister as tightly as she could. It didn't feel like a real person in her arms. This body felt foreign to her and she couldn't place an identity on her. Olivia was gone for the moment. The timing of her return, was questionable.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 5489 milliseconds