Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 30

She decided to go back to the apartment she supposedly shared with Lena. The only thing she actually shared there was the bills. Alex didn't mind, it made up for all the time she didn't pay her half the bills saddling Lena with them in her past.

Walking in, she dropped her keys on the entry way table like she had done a thousand times before. She checked her stack of mail, there was a lot of it. Nothing of any great importance so she left them there.

"Hey!" Lena called out happily as she came into the living room. Alex peeled off her coat and Lena furrowed her brow.

"Ok," Lena said in confusion. "We are coming off one of the coldest winters in recent memory and you have a tan with a tinge of sunburn? Are you going to a tanning booth?"

"No," Alex laughed.

"I tried to call you on your birthday," Lena continued as she stared at Alex and her secret smile as Alex sat next to her. "All I got was voicemail."

"Sorry," Alex continued to smile.

"Oh my God would you just tell me?" Lena growled with a smile. "I know that fantastically wonderful man spoiled you, so out with it!"

"He took me to...a private island," Alex said carefully biting her lower lip in happiness.

"He owns an island?" Lena gasped.

"No! He rented it, for three days," Alex corrected.

"I hate you," Lena said with a shake of her head. "You are no longer my friend!"

"Sorry," Alex laughed.

"Then try to at least act like it!" Lena chastised.

"Yes ma'am," Alex shrugged.

"So," Lena pushed. "Details!"

"Well," Alex said putting her head in Lena's lap. Their 'therapy' position it was called. "It was in the Bahamas."

"Sounds terrible," Lena smiled as she stroked her friend's hair. "We had sleet yesterday, just in case you were wondering."

"I had warm sunshine, a hammock and my man," Alex sighed.

"I fucking hate you," Lena hissed playfully.

"It was exactly what I wanted," Alex continued. "I had him, for three days, without a soul around!"

"You were totally alone?" Lena gasped.

"Completely, utterly, totally...alone," Alex said rubbing it in. "Nobody within forty minutes of boating!"

"What did you wear? You didn't come back here for your suit," Lena pointed out.

"There was no need," Alex said with a mischievous smile.

"You went topless?" Lean asked in disbelief.

Alex pulled her shirt to the side of her shoulder showing there were no tan lines.

"You are such a slut!" Lena teased.

"I wasn't just topless," Alex continued.

"What?"

Alex pulled down her yoga pants a little to show her hip contained no line either.

"You went completely nude?" Lena asked shocked.

"For three days I wore no clothes!" Alex smiled up at her.

"Gavin?" Lena asked as she was dying to know if the conservative man did something similar.

"Has a matching tan!" Alex laughed biting her lip as Lena dropped her head back to the couch in disbelief.

Alex's phone chiming had her pulling it closer to her. She frowned.

"Shit," Alex said softly.

"What?" Lena asked.

"Gavin is on a call," Alex frowned as she typed a reply. "Looks like dinner alone."

"C'mon, girls night out! My treat, my belated birthday gift!" Lena told her pushing her up.

Over dinner, Lena caught Alex up on all she had been missing in her little version of heaven with Gavin. Mike and Lena were progressing to the point where he was spending the night a couple times a week. That made Alex happy, to see Lena smile about a guy.

Walking down the downtown sidewalk headed for the car to head back to the apartment they found a club with live music.

"C'mon!" Lena smiled. "Let's give it a listen!" She tugged on Alex's hand, paid the cover charge and they made their way in.

It was a new upscale club, with plenty of swank. Servers in bow ties and dresses. The music was good as they found a table to sit at.

Drinking her Cosmo, Alex looked around the busy club. Her eyes falling on her. Elizabeth. She was talking with a man Alex didn't recognize. It wasn't Royce. Elizabeth seemed to be getting really friendly with him. Touching him gently as she laughed and whispered in his ear. She seemed to definitely be putting the moves on the unknown man.

He appeared to be a little on the rougher side, he had tattoos on his arms and a goatee. Alex could even see a large tattoo on the side of his neck. Alex smiled, she hoped that meant the Royce was out and Elizabeth had moved on to a new man. Alex was happy, any man was better than Royce!

"Oh man," Lena said drawing Alex's eyes to her. "She won't come over here will she?" Alex shook her head and shrugged.

"It looks like she is busy!" Alex teased.

"She left Gavin and now is going after something like that?" Lena asked disapprovingly. Alex shrugged.

"I can't explain it," Alex told her. "Sometimes a sub and Dom don't grow at the same speed, one wants more than the other. So to be happy, they have to split. It's no different in the vanilla world."

"Listen to yourself!" Lena laughed. "Sub..Dom...Vanilla world," Lena pointed out. "Like it was no big deal!"

"It isn't," Alex shrugged. "It's not for everybody, but it is right for me."

"Well," Lena smiled holding up her glass for a toast. "It looks good on you!"

"It does?" Alex asked. Lena nodded happily.

Alex turned around to see the man nod and Elizabeth pull the man out of the bar by his hand.

"Hey, I'm going to say hello," Alex said getting up thinking of their last encounter that ended badly. She didn't want to leave it that way. She wanted to be friends with Elizabeth and she wanted to show her there were no hard feelings for their argument.

"Alex," Lena frowned.

"Just a sec," Alex assured her moving away quickly.

Alex looked both ways as she exited the bar, she saw Elizabeth pull the man around the corner of the building next door. She went that way hoping to catch them before they got into their car.

Alex turned the corner and stopped suddenly in the darkness of the alley. The man was now leaning on the wall, Elizabeth was on her knees in front of him sucking his cock there. Neither was alerted to her presence, but for a second Alex could do nothing but watch. She finally willed her feet to move before she was seen.

She spun her body to the main sidewalk and hugged the building with a smile. She shook her head. She couldn't blame Elizabeth, she had the same urges come over her and she would have done the same to Gavin if the mood struck her.

Walking back into the bar she rejoined Lena.

"Did you find her?" Lena frowned.

"I did," Alex laughed.

"Was she in a better mood?"

"OH yeah," Alex giggled. Lena furrowed her brow at the way Alex said it.

"She was in the alley, I guess she couldn't wait to get home!" Alex said with a flick of her eyebrows.

"No shit?" Lena gasped. Alex nodded as she took a drink from her glass.

A few minutes later, the man returned and took his seat back at his table. Alex watched for her but Elizabeth didn't return. Alex frowned, then smiled. Maybe that was why she had him in the alley, she had to go, but he didn't.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 320 milliseconds