Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 40

It left as quickly as it came, only to return when he buried his cock head deep within her. She couldn't remember the last time she had felt him this deep...was it that night in the Drake Hotel? Not since then had he been this out of control. She reveled in it.

With a sudden fury of driving hips she rocket to her next orgasm, her hips lifting when they could to grind up into him. With a sharp quick painful thrust he buried deep within her as his teeth marked her again on her back as she felt his cock erupt within her depths. The soft jerk of his cock not waning after three or four shots, but continuing, flooding her with his seed. The hot liquid filling her with a feeling of elation and satisfaction as he collapsed on top of her. His full weight on her.

She released the bedspread from her teeth.

"Thank you, Sir," she whispered. "I needed that."

"All I needed and all I will ever need...is you," he whispered in her ear.

***

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 68 milliseconds