Secret Smiles and Three Little Words Pt. 47

Her body quivered with the residual feel of her orgasm, her muscles shimmied with the exhaustion of one of the most physical workouts she could imagine. The cross fit trainers at the gym had nothing on a sub after a long session like she had just done. Is there a workout that could prepare her for nearly sixty body twisting, muscle wrenching orgasms? Not fucking likely!

She felt herself lower onto the soft table, the coolness covered the entire front of her body at once and it felt good. She didn't even realize she had fallen asleep until he picked her up from the table. She looked around to see the basement back to its vanilla world purpose. A laundry room/home gym.

Gone were the ropes and pulleys, the fucking machine back to wherever he was hiding it. She didn't even realize he had pushed the table, with her on it, back against the wall until he had her safely in his arms carrying her from the basement.

She draped her arms around his neck and nuzzled gently into the side and kissed gently there. She was back to sleep halfway up the stairs leading to the kitchen from the basement. Exhaustion winning out.

***

The phone on her nightstand woke her the next day. The sun was up and the room was bright. She brushed her unkempt hair from her eyes and looked around. There was no Gavin, the ringing phone reminded her of what woke her. She attempted to roll over to get it and that is when her body warned her to not do anything suddenly.

"Holy shit," she laughed. Pulling it slowly from the table with her fingers she put it to her ear.

"Hello?" she said groggily.

"Morning sleepy head!" Came Nora's happy voice.

"Hey baby," Alex said hoarsely.

"Can I come home now?" Nora asked.

"Oh, of course, baby," Alex stuttered out as she looked to Gavin's side of the bed where he had an actual clock. It was after one in the afternoon. "C'mon home! I'm sorry I didn't call you earlier!"

Alex slid from the bed gingerly and struggled lifting her arms to put her robe on. Finally succeeding when the doorbell went off. She made her way as quickly as she could to let Nora in.

"Hey baby!" Alex called out immediately. She grunted as she bent down to hug the little girl.

Nora and Kari slipped by her and up the stairs towards Nora's room. Reese followed the girls in trying to keep her laughter to herself at Alex's haggard appearance. She also tried to keep the knowing gleam out of her eyes as well.

"Wow!" she played off. "Rough night?"

"No, just exhausting!" Alex shrugged. "C'mon, I need coffee!"

"Ok," Reese smiled. She followed the beautiful Alex towards the kitchen.

Sitting at the table, Alex tried to brush her hair after she sat down as she had no idea what she looked like. By the look on Reese's face she was definitely disheveled.

"You can quit laughing at me!" Alex warned her with a grin from behind her cup of coffee. "I'm not a morning person!"

"Not to poke a hole in your bubble, but it's close to evening now," Reese teased.

While she sat there across from her, the image of Alex standing in only a frilly black garter and hose filled her mind and she was enamored all over again. The look on Alex was all Reese needed to know. Gavin must have fucked her extremely well last night! Still asleep at one in the afternoon? Completely disheveled? The fact she moved about the room gingerly? Unable to raise her arms without some sort of vocal protest?

"What?" Alex finally asked her.

"Nothing," Reese smiled sipping her coffee. A wave of guilt washed through her as she realized she couldn't let on that she had seen the beautiful woman in all her glory.

"Then perhaps you can wipe that smug grin off your face?" Alex asked with a smile.

"Hey," Reese shrugged. "I'm just jealous that I haven't a morning, or in this case, an afternoon where I woke up as glowing as you are!"

"Lady, you have no idea!" Alex teased.

Reese didn't have the guts to tell her she did, but then she really didn't.

***

Limon Rentrom surveyed the party. He had called in some political shakers, some money men and some of the elite CEO's in the business world. They had been instrumental for him in acquiring and keeping his Senate seat. They seemed to be having a good time, as well they should he thought to himself. The cost of the wine alone was into six figures. But this was the game, the schmoozing. Bribing the money men to stand with his son when the time came.

In normal circumstances, it was Limon who was being wooed. It was Limon who was being bribed with fine wines, elegant dinners, sometimes extravagant trips on private planes. They needed him to help them on the Hill. They needed him to push through some legislation to help their cause. Or kill legislation that would regulate their cause.

But now, he needed them, and that idea turned his stomach. He would rather be the one with another's fate in their hands. As it was, it was his legacy that was now in the hands of the people in this room. The money men, the power brokers, his son and his choice for a wife. He found her standing there chatting amiably with a group of men. They were fawning over her, her body barely in the dress she was wearing. Not exactly First Lady acceptable but they weren't at that level yet. No, now the revealing dress was doing its job, the men were drooling over her. She was playing her part and flirting innocently. He nodded appreciatively, perhaps she did know how to play the game.

He looked to his son, he was laughing with another group of men. The men he was talking to weren't much in terms of power. He would have to address it with him, no more fraternizing with men who were of no use to them.

His son was getting carried away with some story, flailing his arms like a college frat boy. Laughing loudly and making a fool of himself. The anger began to boil within him. He had given the idiot specific instructions! Limon growled as he downed his scotch and snapped his fingers for the server to bring him another.

As the server took his empty glass and replaced it he looked back, preparing to go over and yank his son away from the spectacle he was making of himself with his loud boisterous laugh and animated conversation. Instead he found Elizabeth sauntering over, encaptivating the men in the room as she glided seemingly effortlessly.

With a toss of her hair as she stopped near a man who owned one of the largest conglomerate of oil companies. She shared a gentle flirtatious kiss on the nearly eighty-year old man's cheek. She laughed at one of his jokes, touching him with her fingers. If she kept it up, he was going to die of his first erection in thirty years Limon marveled from a distance.

She continued on until she was by his son's side, whispering something in his ear, then tucking her arm into his and leading him away from the frat buddy conversation and back to where she had come from with the men of power. Introducing Royce to the men and getting the conversation between them rolling before politely ducking away to move on to the next set of power shakers.

Limon tilted his head appreciatively, perhaps the girl could be useful. If she was trained right. She had the looks to ensnare most men, sexy body, a beautiful face. A hint of whore wrapped in elegance.

He looked to his own wife, she too had a similar look when they first got married. Now she was battling her weight, her large round bottom and her matronly dresses were a far cry from what Elizabeth had going. Did Elizabeth have a similar future?

His wife now stood on the periphery of the party since she no longer had to participate in the schmoozing. Now she sat on the edges drinking. Heavily. A byproduct of their failed arrangement, because that is all they had now. They didn't have a marriage. It was an arrangement.

They didn't fuck anymore. They didn't vacation together anymore. They were only together when the cameras were out. On the campaign trail was when he would roll her out as the loving wife. The rest of the time she stayed in their home while he stayed in Washington. He kept a staffer on hand for his sexual needs. He couldn't remember the last time the person he fucked was his wife.

Midway through the night Limon was glad handing the donors, coming across Royce and Elizabeth standing with a much more important group of men than that of the original group Royce was spending his time with.

"Limon!" a power exec called out as he entered the circle. "We were just discussing Royce's future!"

"The boy is the pride of my life!" Limon smiled. "He's got his mother's good looks and charm and my intuition." Limon said proudly, putting on his best Oscar performance. He loathed his son, so to say the words aloud was making his stomach churn but this was the game he had to play.

"I mean he is obviously a good schmoozer with great taste, take a look and my future daughter in law! Shows the apple didn't fall far from the tree there! Both good at finding fantastic women to be by our sides!" He laughed putting his arm around Elizabeth.

Without missing a beat, she placed a gentle kiss on his cheek, pretending to be embarrassed at the compliments.

"It's I that got lucky!" Elizabeth countered. "I found the perfect man! Handsome, smart, and caring! I just wish I could get him to slow down a bit! I mean, always trying to help out! Just today, he was on the phone trying to wrangle some donations to help with the tornado victims from the District. Tragic that some of those people lost everything!"

"It was all I could do to keep him here for this party! He was headed back to help hand out water and blankets!" Elizabeth sighed. "Of course, I only half succeeded, he has a flight leaving after the party!"

"Limon, you got a good man there," another power broker nodded. "Working hard to get himself out there to help your constituents. I'm sure they will remember that come voting time!"

"Oh, no," Elizabeth shook her head. "This isn't about votes! This is about the people. I wanted to call the press and maybe get some pics to brag on him but he squashed it. He said he owed it to them because they were important!"

"Royce," the man smiled shaking his head. "It sounds like you got a good head on your shoulders!"

"Well I try," Royce smiled basking in the praise.

Limon fought the frown at his lips.

"Well he gets it honest!" Elizabeth chimed in saving Royce. "He is just like his father! Both work tirelessly without wanting recognition!"

The men nodded and one patted Limon on the back with a wink of approval.

"So Royce, when your father retires it's said you might be interested in his spot?" said a man who was CEO of several major utility companies.

"Yeah," Royce nodded. "I would like to continue my father's legacy, try and continue fighting for his people."

"What's your thought process on conversion of the power grids?" he asked.

Royce shrugged and a flash of panic ran through his eyes. He had been briefed on what to say but he had forgotten what to say if this subject came up. He remembered the torturous hours of question and answer they made him practice before this party. What to say, what not to say. How to handle each situation, but now, with the alcohol and the moment, he forgot!

Limon nearly jumped at his son and strangled him. This man could fund his entire campaign! This answer was critical and the boy was fucking it up!

"Oh my God! Don't be so modest!" Elizabeth laughed. "Don't let him fool you! He is good at acting like he hadn't thought about it!" She shook her head at him and kissed his cheek and turned to look at the man.

"Last week he was railing at the dinner table that the grids need to be replaced so that reliable lines can be updated!" Elizabeth laughed. "What did you tell me? Oh, that's right, that the government should work on subsidizing the cost so that electric companies don't have to shoulder the full burden, that it was the responsibility of Washington to make sure that each customer has safe, reliable electricity!"

"He has great ideas on how to push legislation through that would also help convert us to more green technology, to help defer the cost of producing electricity, with tax breaks to corporations that fund research for greener products! Thereby encouraging the exploration of new technology, without burdening companies with the full cost of research."

Royce smiled as he shrugged and nodded.

"It seems my soon to be wife can't keep a secret!" Royce playfully admonished.

But he knew that was exactly what he was supposed to say. The men in this circle had spent a lot of money trying to get legislation in their favor to cut their cost to improve their stock viability. That would mean more money in their pockets and better quarterly numbers on the reports for investors.

"So you are for our initiative to get the bill passed easing the restrictions put on by the administration to keep the Global Warming restrictions from costing us billions?" the man asked pointedly.

"Look," Royce started. "My father has worked hard to make sure that utility companies aren't hampered in their effort to keep costs low! I agree with him, if we can't figure out a way to keep the burden off the utilities that means higher costs for the consumer! Nobody wins then! We have to help utility companies, like yours, in the exploration of new technology. You can't fund it all! It is our responsibility to help our planet, but we can't expect you to shoulder the whole burden!"

"I agree with my father, we need to open up the restricted areas for exploration of oil reserves, we need to subsidize that effort with minor tax increase on the people, that way we as a country can pass that tax money to you to help you lead us into the next energy renewal!"

The man liked what he heard as he nodded appreciatively. Limon let out a sigh of relief. Elizabeth had saved them from what could have been catastrophic fuck up by his son. As the men continued on, Elizabeth excused herself so that the men could be men and went to find a drink.

As she came out of the restroom she passed through the study which was empty as all were in the grand hall where the refreshments were.

"Elizabeth," Limon called out stopping her. She turned around and put on her best smile just in case Limon was schmoozing a big wig. He was alone and she let her smile ease.

"Yes Sir?" she said as he came close.

"I'm glad one of you paid attention!" Limon groused as he looked her over. His eyes falling on her cleavage. "You bailed him out."

"Just doing my part," she said as she saw him undressing her. Something she was used to. Not just Limon, but most men she dealt with. She knew how to use her body to help her cause. Whatever cause that may be. Now it was serving her best interest.

"Maybe you won't be completely useless," he said moving closer to her to run a bony finger over her shoulder, down the edge of her dress boldly letting it dip into her cleavage.

"I think you will find that whatever I do," she smiled doing nothing to stop him. "I will be excellent at it. I am very skilled." Limon tilted his eyebrow at her insinuation as she did nothing to stop his touch of her body.

"I wonder," he said pulling gently at the edge of her dress pulling it out a little.

"Wonder, what?" she asked him forcing herself to maintain her smile. This man was just like any other man, she decided. Show them a little skin, a little innuendo, maybe a little touch and they would do anything she wanted.

He let his hand slide into her dress and cup her breast boldly there causing her to gasp as he squeezed tightly.

"If you fuck as good as you think you do!" Limon laughed. "I fucked pussy from all over...don't think for one second I am falling for yours!" Elizabeth said nothing and did nothing to stop him as he pulled her breast out of her dress and pinched her nipple hard.

"You are here for one reason and one reason only," Limon growled stepping close and letting go of her bared breast. His hand ran under the slit up the side of her dress and cupped her bare sex. "To fuck. That's all you women are good for! Fucking! Now this pussy may have impressed my twit of a son, but don't think for one iota of a moment that I'm impressed. If you want to impress me, try and not talk so much. Your voice irritates me! Then only thing your mouth should be good for is sucking cock!"

Limon pulled his hand out from under her dress and shook his head at her.

"I can't believe you actually thought you could ensnare me with a little tit and a wet pussy!" He laughed sniffing his hand. "Perhaps I should show you exactly what you women are good for...if my son is unable to keep you in your place!"

Limon left her there, for the first time, she felt dirty.

"Make sure my idiot son doesn't fuck up tonight," Limon said wiping his hand off on his handkerchief. "Then make sure the stupid fuck remembers what we tell him to say so that you can just use your mouth for cock!"

Limon left her there in the study, shaking.

***

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 490 milliseconds