Secrets of The New World Order Ch. 06

The object was withdrawn to the very tip then once again thrust into me.

OH MY GOD-MISTRESS IS FUCKING ME WITH HER STRAP-ON!!

She not only took Sarah's virginity with it-she is taking mine, as well!!

Suddenly my sweet, sweet Sarah was at my side, stroking my hair and whispering in my ear.

"Show Mistress how much you love getting fucked in the ass-push your hips back-yes, like that-good boy-take that cock in your pussy!"

And then I felt the panties wrapped around my prick and a hand (Sarah's hand?) began to vigorously masturbate me.

OH MY GOD, IT FELT SOOO GOOOD!!

The hand diabolically stopped still which meant I had to move my hips back-and-forth in order for the hand to masturbate me. I heard the gasps and giggles of the women in the audience as I frantically fucked myself on the dildo in order to feel the hand on my prick.

"Tell Mistress how much you love having her cock in your pussy!" whispered Sarah.

"Ohhhhhh..." I groaned with every thrust of the fake cock.

My head was swimming-I no longer could think rationally-all that mattered was the hand on my prick, and the dildo in my ass. I lost it when on one particularly deep thrust the cockhead battered my prostate.

OHHHH-MISTRESS-YES-YES-PLEASE FUCK ME, MISTRESS-RAM YOUR COCK IN MY PUSSY-OHHHH-YES-YES-YES-FUCK MY PUSSY, MISTRESS-PLEEEEZZZZZZZZZZ..."

I paid no attention to the smattering of laughter...I ignored Mistress Sandra's voice when she called out "FUCK THAT LITTLE FAGBOY, MISSY-GO GIRL-GIVE IT TO HIM GOOD...FAGBOYS ALWAYS REMEMBER THEIR FIRST ASS-FUCKING-MAKE HIM A SLAVE TO YOUR COCK, MISSY!"

Mistress was grunting with every thrust-the pain was completely gone—all I felt was pure pleasure. I couldn't believe how wonderful it felt being fucked...for a brief moment, I wished I'd had a real pussy so she could fuck me there, too.

I felt gentle hands on my balls (Sarah's hands?)...the scrotum strap was undone and removed...my girlfriend whispered in my ear:

"I give you permission to cum-do it for us, sweetie-CUM IN YOUR PANTIES NOW!"

And my balls absolutely exploded like never before!

OHHHHH-GODDDDD-YES-YES-YES-I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES-MISTRESS-I'M-CUMMING-IN-MY-PANTIES-THANK-YOU-MISTRESS-YES-YES-YES-YESSSSSSSSSS..."

The next thing I remembered was kneeling naked besides Mistress Sarah as the women drank champagne and ate caviar...still weak from the most powerful orgasm I'd ever experienced...my bottom hole sore, only now closing from being stretched open so wide...the flavor of the cum-drenched panties in my mouth...listening to the women talking, but not caring what they said...the loving caresses of my sweet, sweet Sarah absentmindedly stroking my hair as she listened to the women then spoke her mind...I found myself smiling-consumed by an inner peace I never knew existed...I found myself thinking: I love these women-I truly belong here with these women...I will obey and serve these women for the rest of my days...

"John, get dressed-you're going to be our chauffeur today!" I said to the boy as he sat working diligently at his desk.

"Yes, Mistress!" he instantly replied.

I watched him rise from his chair...I always found it cute to see his little boner tenting-out the front of his panties. Sarah had him in his hot pink, lace panties today-damn, he looks so adorable!

I had a feeling The Baroness would find him as cute and sexy as the rest of us here...perhaps even take advantage of his oral prowess-she seemed interested when I described him to her on the phone.

We had discovered it was much easier traveling around town if we had a male driver. The guards at the checkpoints only glanced at their 'Letters of Transit' and allowed them on their way. Females were routinely stopped and questioned...and sometimes arrested on phony charges...I am a patient woman, but the 'silent revolution' could not come soon enough-it was past time for sanity to rule the world again!

No surprise, The Baronesses plane was on-time. John held open the back door of the car as The Baroness and I approached...he was so cute standing at attention!

Before climbing into the backseat she stopped and stroked his cheek.

"My-my-who do we have here? Are you the boy I've heard so much about?" she asked him in her near-flawless English.

John's face was level with her bosom, he lowered his eyes and said, "My name is John, Mistress Baroness, I am here to serve and obey you-I was born to serve and obey women, Mistress Baroness-my purpose in life is to serve and obey women, Mistress Baroness!"

She softly laughed as her handsome face broke out in a wide smile. Her demeanor suddenly turned serious; she traced a fingertip over John's lips.

"Missy..." she said, "...is this lovely boy available to me tonight?"

I was glad she asked-we all wanted her to enjoy her trip to Flowerton.

"He is at your service whenever you desire, Baroness!" I said.

"Marvelous," she said with a smile, "...I will definitely put him thru his paces while I am here!"

We laughed then sat back and made small talk as John drove us to the office. I pointed out to her the various construction projects, and other sites of interest. My curiosity got the best of me-I had to ask the question that was on the minds of all my executives.

"Please excuse my impudence, Baroness, but I must ask how 'The Plan' is coming along-we are all quite excited and eager to see changes in this New World."

"Yes, I understand...I will explain the specifics during our meetings, but for now I guess I can tell you we are on schedule, maybe even ahead of schedule thanks to the Chinese," she said. "They are more fearful of our men than we are...they truly believe our men are on course to cause a world-wide nuclear armageddon and they want to prevent it-they want peace as much as we do-this is why they have been so cooperative with us!"

"And our men have no idea that China is working with us and not them?" I asked.

"My husband is an idiot, and of course, men in general are clueless...the RFID implants the Chinese are producing for our men have been modified to our specifications, and our men, as always, are lax in quality control...the chips will now produce a steady flow of estrogen to decrease their aggressive and violent behavior, while at the same time, the same ingredients used in ED pills will ensure an adequate flow of blood to the penis so they can still get their silly hard-ons and keep them addicted to sex...we are counting on their overpowering need for sex for our plan to be successful...and the beauty of all this is the men are unwittingly paying all the bills for their own emasculation!"

"Missy, dear," she continued, "...we still have much hard work ahead of us, but progress is being made every day, once the chips are implanted and the programming takes effect-we will see a New World Order concerned with peace and prosperity for all-not just for the Elite 1%."

"Have any alterations been made to the female RFID chip?" I asked the Baroness.

"No, we believe the chip the Chinese are currently producing will help us achieve our goals...some women may not be pleased with the mandatory birth control aspects of the chip, but dear, we are at a critical juncture in human history where we must make more informed decisions about the population of this planet...we are running out of water and arable farm land-hard choices have to be made for the survival of planet Earth."

"I think most women understand the problems we're facing as a species," I said.

"True, dear, but there are still millions of old-fashioned 'don't-tell me-how-many-kids-I-can-have' women out there who will create problems for us...my biggest worry, dear, is at first, we may have to be just as brutal and cruel with women as the men have been!"

"Yes, I've thought about that myself..." I said. "We have to make sure our message is strong and clear...how is the 'media solution' coming along?"

"Beautifully...thanks to women like Jennifer and Megyn! Females now control the top creative and decision-making positions in five-out-of-six media corporations...when we give them the go-ahead, they will begin a subtle, yet persistent shift in paradigm-changing propaganda."

"That will be a refreshing!" I said.

"Yes it will..." The Baroness said with a smile. "By the time the RFID chip and the media-blitz has taken effect-men will worship and obey women like Mother Nature intended!"

I joined her in laughter and found myself looking forward to the NEW-New World Order.

When Missy bestowed upon me the title of 'Vice President and General Manager' of The Coral Reefer Club, she said, "Sarah, you will need an assistant/secretary to make your job more manageable-do you have anyone in mind?"

Without hesitation I said, "Caroline!"

She laughed and said, "Why doesn't that surprise me?"

"Also," I added, "...I want her boyfriend, Teddy, signed to a contract, as well...if he can use his big dick half as well as she claims-I want him to be a Gloryhole Boy when we open the Ladies Club next week!"

"Oh—excellent idea!" she said.

And now a week later, Caroline stood before my desk biting her lower-lip and throwing hateful stares in my direction. She understood the dire consequences of disobeying me and she hated every second of every day while she was at work.

Yes, I enjoyed her discomfort and humiliation, but it was bad business for my assistant to be miserable in her job. If I was going to be successful, I needed ALL my employees working for me, not against me."

"Caroline, dear," I began, "...with the opening of The Ladies Club, and the expected volume of clients, I'm afraid you will be required to refrain from engaging in intercourse with your boyfriend-he is going to need all the strength he has to meet the demand for his services...in fact, you are prohibited from allowing him to orgasm at all!"

Her eyes flew open; her fair skin turned ashen. I was pleased and amused by her reaction.

"To enforce this rule, both you and Teddy will take a polygraph test when you come to work every day...don't try to lie and beat the test-it can't be done anymore...I would prefer you don't have him eat you out either-once again, I want him at full-strength when he arrives for work!"

"B-B-But I, uh, how will I..." she blubbered.

I enjoyed the tears welling in her eyes.

"I will be in charge of your orgasms, dear...so don't worry and please trust me-I know a slut like you needs to get-off every day-I will allow you plenty of orgasms, dear, but how and when is strictly up to me-do you understand me, girl?"

What else could she say?

"Y-Yes, Mistress Sarah," she whimpered.

"Is Teddy in the Waiting Room?" I asked her.

"Y-Yes, Mistress Sarah," she replied.

"Bring him to me!" I ordered.

"Yes, Mistress Sarah!" she dutifully responded and obeyed my command.

I have to admit, Teddy has a wonderful body, and is very handsome, but he's not very bright, and like every man, is willing to fuck anything that moves. Several times he came-on to me behind Caroline's back, but I would have nothing to do with him. Now however...

They stood before me...Caroline with fear and mistrust in her eyes-Teddy with a slight smile on his face and a growing bulge in his slacks. The boy never could control his penis.

To Caroline's utter amazement, I reached under my skirt and pushed my panties down my legs. I kicked the panties aside, and grinned at the trembling girl.

"Sweetie," I said to her. "I'm going to have your boyfriend fuck me...come over here and get on your knees and make my pussy wet with that pretty mouth of yours!"

The look of horror on her face was priceless. She turned beet-red; and stood frozen in place.

"Caroline," I said with a scowl on my face as I lifted my skirt, and spread my legs wide showing her my crotch. "That was NOT a request, girl!"

She whimpered and scampered forward dropping to her knees. She placed her hands on my thighs and just stared at my pussy.

"Have you ever eaten cunt before, girl?" I asked.

"N-No...no, Mistress Sarah," she said softly.

I patted her head and said, "Don't worry, dear, you'll be an expert at this in no time at all-now get your mouth on my pussy-I want to feel your tongue on my lips and clit!"

She whimpered one last time and pressed her mouth to my pussy.

I said to Teddy, "Take off your slacks and undies!"

"Yes, Mistress Sarah!" he said rather enthusiastically.

He pushed his slacks and boxers to the floor. I stifled a gasp when his big cock sprung into view.

Oh my goodness-he's even longer and thicker than Barry!

I motioned him to stand beside me near the desk. I immediately took his cock in one hand, while I weighed his balls with the other. He had the largest scrotum I'd ever seen. I wondered what it would feel like when he shot his load inside me.

My pussy became drenched; more from the feel of his 'junk' in my hands than what Caroline's mouth was doing to me. I made a mental note she would need extensive cuntlicking training.

I pushed her head from my pussy and told her to remain on her knees. I turned around and bent over until my head and shoulders were resting comfortably on the desk; my legs opened wide; my wet pussy exposed to my newest employees.

I heard Teddy groan as he drank-in my obscene position. I couldn't wait any longer to feel his manly cock thrusting in-and-out of me.

"Caroline, be a dear and put your boyfriend's cock inside me," I said.

"Ohhh-y-yes, Mistress Sarah," she said with a shaky voice.

I could tell she was excited...that she was aroused by this unexpected and sordid tableau. Neither of them could see me smiling as I bent over the desk.

Sure, I wanted to punish my high school rival for her constant harping and criticism of Johnny, but more than anything, I wanted to make her my female submissive...AND, I wanted her to enjoy her new role of serving and obeying me.

I moaned at first contact when Caroline worked Teddy's bulbous cockhead between the slippery lips of my sex. Oh God-his knob is bigger than Barry's...and when the head was inside, the impetuous boy could wait no longer and lunged forward burying his wonderful cock inside me to the hilt.

"Caroline dear, hold your boyfriend's balls while he fucks me!" I said.

"Ooooo-yes, Mistress Sarah!"

Then I thought of another wicked thing she could do that would help keep her ego in check, and make her aware of her new status in life.

"Sweetie, there's enough room between my legs, scoot forward and lick my clitoris...yes, that's it-good girl...now massage your boyfriend's balls and lick my clit...oh, yes, dear-you are a sweetheart!"

I smiled as I recalled Missy's words to me a few weeks ago: "Sweetie, after you lose your virginity, you're going to be like a kid in a candy store-you're going to fuck every big cock you can find!"

She had been right, but now that I had Johnny's mouth and Barry and Teddy's cocks, well, now I can settle down and concentrate on business knowing my sexual needs will be taken care of.

I closed my eyes and focused on Teddy's manly cock pounding my pussy. It stretched my lips wide, and I could feel every ridge and vein as it filled me completely.

Caroline's tongue was becoming more adept and agile; swirling around and lapping at my clit. I decided to reward her.

"Caroline, dear, I give you permission to play with your pussy...do you want to play with yourself, sweetheart?"

Her hot breath on my clit sent thrills shooting up my spine as she screamed: "OH-GOD-YES-THANK-YOU-MISTRESS-SARAH-THANK-YOU-SO-MUCH!!"

And suddenly, I realized the girl might make a perfect little playmate for my Johnny...he has been so loyal and wonderful...I've been tough on him during his training, but now he deserves to have fun, too...

Teddy's pumping became harder and faster...he was getting close...it was time to give Caroline one final command.

"Caroline, dear, when your boyfriend finishes cumming inside me-get your mouth on my cunt and clean out all his spunk, okay sweetie?"

"UNGH—Yes, Mistress Sarah!"

I found myself unconsciously grunting and groaning at his every thrust...my body began to quiver and shake...it began in my loins then shot up my spine until it felt like my head was exploding...and then I felt his first salvo of hot semen-it felt like a cannon shot-off in my cunt-OH-MY-GOD-the boy absolutely filled me with spunk...all three of us cried-out and I was happy my office had sound-proof walls.

I found it amusing that my first thought when my mind cleared was 'I think I'll stop at the lingerie store and buy Johnny a pretty pink thong he can wear when Teddy comes over and shares our bed!'

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds