• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Seduced

Seduced

Note: this is my first story and would love feedback, this was inspired by the girl in the picture, my friend with benefits (names changed) I love you girl and you better never change!

*

Desiree was 18 when she first started masturbating. She was a late bloomer. She didn't fully discover herself until later. One day she was talking to one of her older friends who told her about masturbation. She didn't fully understand it until she started to watch porn. Slowly her sex drive grew. By the time she was 18 she was a chronic masturbator. Most of her thoughts ranged from various celebrities, to dirty thoughts about her boyfriend John. Tonight happened to be one of those nights. Desiree laid on her bed dressed in a t-shirt and a pair of blue thong underwear.

She reached over on her nightstand, and found a picture of her boyfriend. She softly rubbed her 36 B tits and she thought about him.

Her nipples came to attention and poked through her shirt. She began to think about the few times she had seen him with his shirt off, it made her wet. She put the picture down and used her now free hand to rub her pussy. Her other hand went down to her caramel stomach and up, under her shirt.

She closed her eyes and began to think about her boyfriend. How she wished she could see him again. She would run her hands all over his hot body. She wanted him to grab her with his strong arms. She wanted him to throw her down on his bed and make passionate love to her.

As the thoughts went through her head, Desiree slipped her fingers inside her panties and into her pussy. Her breathing got faster and faster as thoughts ran rampant through her head. She imagined her boyfriend fucking her in every position possible. Her little face turned red and her short hair became a tangled mess as she thrashed back and forth on the bed.

She moaned, "Oh Johnnie, OOOH JOHNNIE OOOOOOOH JOHNIEEEEEEEEE!!!" As she arched her back and came hard to thoughts of her boyfriend. Her body went limp as the orgasm took all the energy out of her. She lay there for a few minutes, but didn't have the energy to remove her hand from where it was. She unconsciously continued to rub herself as she drifted off to sleep.

The next morning she woke up early to take a shower. She was all wet and sticky from masturbating all night. She hopped in the shower and turned on the water. She ran the detachable showerhead over her body and through her hair. She began to move it down her body. First over her shoulders, then down over her breasts. The massaging action of the showerhead stimulated her breasts. She moved the stream down her chest and over her stomach. The feeling was so good, she closed her eyes. When she opened them again, her boyfriend was behind her in the shower. He kissed her neck and moved his hands to her breast and squeezed them gently. Her nipples came to attention. He moved one of his hands between her legs and felt her smooth outer folds. She was shaved which made her pussy smooth to the touch.

He slipped in two fingers and began to finger her ever so gently. Desiree dropped back into her boyfriend's arms and closed her eyes. She placed her head on his chest. She rolled it back and the feeling was intoxicating. It added to her passion as her boyfriend talked dirty to her. He then triggered her pleasure points, at the same time. He kissed her neck, pinched her nipples and gave her pussy a couple hard thrusts. Desiree screamed as the pleasure rocked her body. She twitched a little and opened her eyes.... She was on the floor, alone, with the showerhead in her hand, buried between her legs. Damn, she thought as she finished her shower.

She toweled off and got dressed for school. She put on a short skirt and a low cut blouse. Underneath was a matching, black lace bra and panties set.

Later that day, John and Desiree were at lunch. They were in their hidden spot, making out. She was pressed against the wall, his hand under her skirt, feeling up her tight ass.

He loved his girlfriends, they always had such nice asses. Desiree pulled John closer to him and they both shoved their tongues further down the other's throat.

John and Desiree were getting very aroused, very quickly. Desiree was extremely wet and John was rock hard. Her hands went up his muscular back. His hands gripped and squeezed her firm ass. They were in ecstasy. Desiree had been forced up onto the wall. John was thrusting his cock into the outside of her thong underwear so hard, she was lifted off the ground. All of his fondling had pushed up her skirt to where you could easily see the top of her slender, light brown legs, one of which was wrapped around his waist.

The two continued grinding for another couple minutes, until Desiree started cumming. She grabbed a hold of John and plowed her head into his chest to stifle her scream as best she could. Feeling his girlfriend shake like that turned him on so much. John came with her.

Desiree dropped her leg from around John's waist and leaned against the wall for support. She was satisfied for the time being, but she wanted more. She said, "Baby, lets go to my house, my parents won't be home for hours."

John and Desiree quickly ditched school and sped off to her house. Desiree couldn't control herself. She slid her hand up her skirt and started to finger herself. She lay back in the seat, moaning in ecstasy. John almost drove off the road trying to watch her.

After what seemed like an eternity, they finally arrived at her house. John grabbed Desiree, tossed her over his shoulder and carried her upstairs to her room. He tossed her on the bed and they made out for a few minutes, but then Desiree decided she wanted to wear something more comfortable. She slipped into the bathroom to change. While she was changing, John removed his own shirt and waited for her to return. When the bathroom door opened, Desiree was standing before him in a short, pink, silk bathrobe that barely covered her crotch. She walked towards him.

Sensing her boyfriend's anxiety she said, "Would you like to see what's behind door number 1?"

"Fuck YEAH!" was his quick reply.

With that Desiree undid her robe and let it fall to the floor. She stood before him in her lace bra and panty set. She could see her boyfriend's hard on as she looked at him. Requiring no further instruction, she leaned down and passionately kissed her boyfriend.

The two rolled over on the bed and began to lustfully make out. Desiree's entire fantasy was coming true in the instant. John dropped his pants and boxers in one movement. He was a pro at this and would rock his girlfriend's world with his skill. He grabbed her tightly as he drove his tongue into her mouth. Positioning himself on top of her, he pulled her thong to the side, and slid his dick into her.

John was relieved to find his girlfriend was still a virgin, but this he would have to change. He worked his girlfriend slowly at first. He spread her legs open and slid in and out of her gently. She wrapped her arms around him and started moaning into his ear. Desiree only knew what she had seen in the porn she watched, but her boyfriend was more than capable of handling his business. He made up for her inexperience.

He coached her through the session. Telling her what to do. He talked sexy to her. He made her squirm beneath him. Her short hair became sweaty as her breath became short. Moans and grunts filled the room. John began to thrust harder and harder into his little girlfriend. She wrapped her legs around his back as he continued to pound her.

"Oh God Johnnie YES, OH GOD YES!"

Desiree screamed as she came. John could feel her pussy contracting around his dick. But he wasn't ready to cum yet. He rolled Desiree over and fucked her doggy style. Desiree rarely had more than 1 orgasm at a time, but this time she had 2 in a row. Within seconds she had come again. John still hadn't come, lifted her up by her waist to a sitting position. She bounced up and down on his dick while he fondled her breasts. He kissed her neck and put a hand inside her thong. He rubbed her clit vigorously. Her ass pounded into him as his dick slid in and out of her pussy. Desiree turned her head, kissed her boyfriend on the lips and gave him hard sexy stare. Then her eyes rolled into the back of her head and one of her hands grabbed a hand full of her hair.

She screamed at the top of her lungs as she came for the third time. This time John blew his load into her pussy with a load grunt. Desiree collapsed on the bed, passing out from the extreme pleasure she had just received. John withdrew himself from his girlfriend and lay down next to her. He kissed her on the cheek and whispered a thank you into her ear.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Seduced

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds