Seduced By An Entity Ch. 15

She cringed at the thought. He began to fondle her she saw the demon and him making a deal. Cheyenne froze him then implanted the vision of them having sex." Sorry chubby, but your not touching this." She said making a horrible face at the thought of him touching her.

One of the deals the women had to pleasure the demons as did the men have to pleasure their witches. They needed fresh meat tonight. Cheyenne gave the performance of her life in the man's mind without actually doing the dirty deed. She thought to her self, I hope Roger has a gross ugly witch. Cheyenne was hired she started that night.

Hank, Roger and Saunders were being interview by three of the ugliest, fattest women. "Now you have to make sure the women do as they are supposing to and that is pleasuring our men in the private rooms, when we ask you men must come and pleasure us. And do not allow fighting between the customers to take place. Do you have a problem with having sex with us?" they asked the men.

The three of them shook their heads no as they were praying they didn't have to.

"Well then get over here," the women, told them as they laid on the beds they had in another back room. Hank, Roger and Saunders just met their worse nightmare having to pleasure these women. The men walked slowly to the beds removing their shirts when Cheyenne popped in to the room implanting the sexual illusion in the women's head then vanished winking at the men. She did the same favor for each one of her witches.

" you start tonight, but remember the girls are off limits to you three, you are just for us when ever we want it." She told them smiling.

As Cheyenne was up on stage dancing one of the demons came in she had seen with the huge grotesque man. He watched Cheyenne as she danced across the stage that was made of mirrors from the floor to the ceiling with small white lights lighting the stage and pole the girls used to dance with. He wanted a private dance from her. She agreed looking at the man with long black hair, thin built with a beard and mustache. Once in the room he began to kiss on Cheyenne, running his hands all over her, he became his natural form as he laid her down on the couch

." I do not scare you?" he asked in a demonic voice.

"No you're just a smelly demon." She said as she watched him get angered by her words." get off of me now." She told him tossing him across the room and vanquished him as she was really feeling agitated with this whole thing. "If I have to do this all night I will get sick!" She said as she walked out of the room.

One of the dancers asked if she had seen Oranus the guy she was just with." I did him and he left he should be somewhere around here." She told the woman who touched Cheyenne's shoulder. Cheyenne knew she was a witch." Like what you see?" Cheyenne asked her smiling.

"Yes I do let's go into the private room for a private chat." She smiled at Cheyenne.

The two women went into the room when the woman caught Cheyenne off guard slamming her into a wall as she jumped on her." I am going to kill you bitch when I am done with you." She said licking her neck.

"You mean, mean old witch." Cheyenne told the other witch in a taunting tone.

The woman was shocked; she knew she was a witch. "How?" she asked shocked that she knew what she was.

" Mystic Shadow here, I cannot say there was any pleasure in meeting you though so...Bye - bye." Cheyenne said smiling as she waved bye she made the witch fly into the wall and blew her up.

Cheyenne was able to get to Tammy." So fat boy liked the vision of you performing oral huh?" she asked smiling.

"Yes thanks for that favor or I would have puked." She told her.

"Well I've vanquished a witch and a demon so far. There isn't any more in here now." Cheyenne told her looking around.

"I wish they would all show up at once it would be so much easier to vanquish them at one time." Tammy said.

"I know the owners make sure the girls will have sex that was the agreement with the demons and witches and that is when they kill them." She told Tammy.

"I don't know, but the witches kill the women so the demons must kill the men. They are being fed and having sex, these idiots are getting rich and you know its for their souls? They sold their souls for money, sex and protection from the authorities." She told Tammy." I am sending their souls to hell with the evil creatures. Be careful." She said as she watched the other women dancing on stage.

"Have you seen Roger Cheyenne?" She asked looking around for him.

"No and what is going on with you two?" Cheyenne asked Tammy.

"Guess he got tired of waiting for his elusive dream and went with reality. He's great in bed too." She lied smiling to her.

Cheyenne looked at her so hurt. "I didn't know, sorry." She told her and hurried to the women's room where she cried until she could carry on pretending to be a dancer.

Hank watched Cheyenne as men were making obscene remarks to her that she just laughed off. When one of the dancers came up to him.

" can I see you in the private room?" she asked.

"We aren't allowed to mingle with the dancers." He told her as he looked at the stunning red haired woman who stood in front of him naked.

"You're allowed with me or I will fire the fat bitches." She said smiling as she pulled him behind her into the room. "sit down" she said shoving him down on the couch then straddling him as she placed his hands on her large breast." I want you," she said kissing him passionately and unzipping his pants when Cheyenne appeared in the room.

Hank was not fighting the woman on top of him either.

"Get off of him!" she yelled as her face showed all the anger and disgust for this hellhole in her face.

"the woman's eyes glowed red." you'll regret this!" she said as she threw a dagger at Cheyenne.

Cheyenne laughed at her as she made it ricochet back at her hitting her in the arm.

"Who are you?" she asked getting off Hank's lap as she pulled the knife out of her arm.

"Mystic Shadow and your have just been fired!" She said as she set her a blaze then the evil witch vanished. She turned to Hank. "How far were you going to go with her?" she asked feeling angry but not with Hank really with Roger and Tammy.

"Please Cheyenne; I think I will be sick for a long time." He said kissing her.

"Let's go we have more vanquishing to do." She said as they vanished out of the room.

They appeared in separate places so no one would see them together. Cheyenne was laughing as Alicia was having to do a friction dance for a really nerdy guy with big ears, acne and he was pencil thin. Cheyenne could not believe the little jerk got off. Cheyenne saw Lindsey, Cathy and Patty go into the room with a man who looked like a school teacher. "Pervert." She said under her breath.

Cheyenne felt a man coming up behind her grabbing her breast." I am sorry sir we have to go to the private room and it's three hundred dollars" she told him.

'Well I will just take it for free then." he said pulling her into the bathroom shoving her up against the wall where he tried to sodomize her.

"Bull shit." she said as she had just about had her fill with this place. Using her powers she sent him into the wall then blew him up. "Even if you were a mortal you're just as evil trying to rape a woman." She said walking out of the men's bathroom where Saunders saw her.

"What were you doing in there?" he asked seeing it said the door had men on it.

"Sending a rapist to meet his maker." She said smiling." I am about ready just to blow this place up it discusses me so much." She told him looking around at all the men, some were married, or had girlfriends and they were in here having sex with these women.

Cheyenne watched as Lindsey, Cathy, and Patty came out of the room with the perverted old man who liked school girls." why couldn't you just be a demon so I could send you where you belong?" She asked when she had a vision of him killing a small nine year old girl after raping her." the hell you will mother fucker!" she said going up to the man pushing him back into the private room as the three women followed behind." Bastard you will never hurt a small child or any other living creature ever again!" she told as she blew him up. The other three women looked at her like she had just lost it. "He was going to kill a nine year old girl when he left here; I had to chose between him or a nine year old girl. One had to die and since he was going to rape and kill when he left here he lost." She said walking out when she had visions coming at her all at once she felt like she had a mini theater showing all the shows at one time." They're all here; quick get the men we have to do this now!" Cheyenne told the women as they gathered everyone to vanquish this place of evil.

They all stood in a circle with Cheyenne in the middle changing in to their warrior uniforms of the white light. Cheyenne rose up in the air spinning slowly with her arms stretched out straight on each side of her, her hair blew softly as she turned, everyone in the place watched her thinking it was part of their act.

" I Mystic shadow High Priestess order vanquishing of all the demons, evil witches and their evil counter parts sending them straight to hell where for eternity their souls shall dwell never to be released or any reversing of this spell for I have sentenced them to eternity to burn in hell." She ordered their demise then began spinning faster in a circle as the Demons, evil witches and their evil counter parts all blew up in red fiery infernos. The people continued looking up at Cheyenne where she looked at all of them." if I were you, I would run to your loved ones while your souls are still safe." She told them as she came down landing on her feet.

People began to run out of the place realizing this was not part of the show after all. The eight witches and three warlocks walked out of the place standing in front of the building, each pointing their hands in its directions they blew it up.

As the two valet men watched the big burly black man grabbed the small white man by his arm." Come on fool! We're going to church right now!" he said as they went running down the parking lot.

Cheyenne, Hank and the others all laughed as they watched the men running away. "Let's go home." Hank told them he wanted to wash the smut from his body.

"I hope Aggatha has dinner ready." Saunders said as they vanished into the night.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 624 milliseconds