• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Seduced by Best Friend's Mom Pt. 04

Seduced by Best Friend's Mom Pt. 04

12

"Good morning Anthony." Vanessa said.

I froze where I stood. I couldn't believe Jessica's daughter just caught me walking out of her mother's bathroom after what I just did with Jessica. My mind was racing. I wasn't sure what to say or what to do. I didn't even try to cover up. Vanessa had a large grin on her face and she eyed me from head to toe.

"Cat got your tongue?" She asked.

"Ummm, hi Vanessa. What are you doing in here?"

"Well Anthony, that is a good question. I should ask you the same thing."

I couldn't speak. I felt my face get really hot and I started to sweat. Vanessa continued to stare at my naked body. She sat on the edge of her mother's bed wearing a red bikini. Vanessa was three years older than John and me. She was a beautiful girl with an athletic build. She was about the same height as Jessica. Vanessa had dark brown hair, green eyes and a tan complexion. Her breasts were a little smaller than her mom's but they were firm and perky and she had an amazing ass. I would have given anything to be naked in Vanessa's presence at any other time, but this was not one of those times.

"Maybe you would feel more comfortable if you put these on." Vanessa said as she bent over and picked up my shorts.

I rushed over to where she sat and tried to grab them, but she pulled her hand away at the last second and slipped my shorts under her tight butt.

"Not so fast, you naughty boy." She said as she looked down at my soft cock.

I put both my hands over my limp dick, trying to cover up.

"Can I please have my shorts?" I asked with a timid voice.

"Not yet." She said looking up into my eyes. "You asked me what I was doing here so I'm going to tell you. I got up early to go for a swim, before heading out to work. To my surprise, I heard some faint noises coming from this side of the house. As I approached my mom's bedroom, the noises got louder. I knocked on door, but mom didn't respond. The noises I heard got louder so I let myself in to see what was going on. All of a sudden, I heard you and my mom in the bathroom together. I walked up to the door and heard your voice tell my mom that you were about to cum? Can you imagine the look on my face when I heard my mom's voice say 'Cum inside me baby. Don't pull out. I want to feel your hot cum deep inside me'. I couldn't believe it!"

I stood silent in front of Vanessa. I wanted to say something, anything, but the words would not leave my mouth. Vanessa got up from the bed and walked over to me.

"Anthony, I always knew there was something about you, but I couldn't put my finger on it until now."

"What do you mean Vanessa?"

"I know you and John are best friends, but you have always been more mature than him. My female friends always said you were cute and that I should try to get with you. I never understood why they would even suggest something like that. Besides, I was always attracted to older guys. I found younger guys immature and that was a turnoff for me. My girlfriends were the same way. We always talked about how dumb young guys sounder when they hit on us or tried to ask us out. Yet, they looked at you different and they saw something in you that I didn't. Maybe it was because I looked at you like a younger brother. I don't know."

"Thanks, I guess." I said confused by what she was trying to say.

"Look, the point I'm trying to make is that my mom is a beautiful, successful woman. She has dated some good looking, successful men, but she was never truly happy. All I ever wanted was for my mom to be happy. She is my role model and I look up to her. If she allowed you to be with her in an intimate way, then there is definitely something special about you. I see it now and in an odd way, I don't see you like a little brother anymore. I see you as a man who knows how to make a woman feel good."

Hearing Vanessa say those things about me made me feel like I should have a cape with an 'S' on my back. I uncovered my cock and stood in front of her in all my glory. The fear I felt earlier disappeared and my confidence returned.

"That means a lot to me Vanessa. Your mom is a special woman and it makes me feel good that I make her happy. She has always been good to me and my family. I hope what your mom and I do doesn't change my relationship with you and John. You won't tell John about this right?" I asked, cringing at the idea of my best friend finding out I was sleeping with his mom.

"Are you nuts? He won't hear it from me and you won't say a word about this to my mom. This is our secret. She would be mortified if she knew I heard you two in the bathroom and that I knew about the things you 2 have been doing. And don't worry about anything changing our relationship Anthony. I have a feeling our relationship is going to improve on a whole other level."

Vanessa look down at my cock and put her hands behind her back. Then she turned and walked toward the bedroom door. She grabbed the sides of her bikini bottom and pulled them up, into her ass, until she had a massive wedgie. She looked over her shoulder and winked at me, before closing the door behind her. I sat on the bed, stunned. I had no idea what just happened, but I felt a huge sigh of relief. Vanessa handled the whole situation better than I expected, but she also said and did a few things that got me excited. I had always had a secret crush on Vanessa, but she never showed any interest in me until that moment.

"Get your lazy ass off my bed." Jessica said as she walked out of the bathroom, wearing a satin robe. "This bed should be made already."

"Don't worry Jessica, I had to relax for a bit. You wore me out in there. I'll get to work right now."

I picked up the vibrator Jessica had given to me as a gift and handed it to her.

"Maybe you should wash this and put it back in my drawer where you found it. I have a feeling we will need this again very soon."

"Stop trying to get me wet Anthony. I need to get ready for work soon." Jessica said with a smile as she walked into the bathroom with the vibrator.

I picked up my shorts and put them on. Then I stripped Jessica's bed. I found fresh sheets in her closet and I started making her bed. Jessica emerged from the bathroom a few minutes later with the vibrator and clean anal beads.

"Both of these are nice and clean for the next time." She said as she walked to her bedroom door. I'm going to put these in your room."

Jessica walked out while I finished making the bed. A few moments later, Jessica ran into her bedroom looking panicked.

"Vanessa is in the pool. You need to get out of here and get back into your room."

"I was about to take a shower."

"Well, take a shower in the bathroom you normally use. We can't risk Vanessa or John finding you in here."

"Ok, fine." I said going along with her plan.

"I'll go out to the pool and talk to Vanessa. When she is distracted, you can sneak back into your room. I don't want to risk her seeing you leaving this side of the house. She will get suspicious.

I watched Jessica walk back out into the hallway. I followed her halfway down and stopped. She took a left at the end of the hallway and walked to the large, sliding glass doors that led to the pool from the living room. I peeked around the corner and saw her call out to Vanessa. When the two women were engaged in a conversation, I bolted across the living room, through the kitchen and down the hall toward my bedroom. I grabbed some fresh clothes and went into the bathroom to wash up. When I was done, I walked out into the kitchen and found Jessica making a fresh pot of coffee while Vanessa stood in the kitchen with a towel wrapped around her waist.

"Good morning ladies." I said.

"Good morning." They both said back to me.

Each one of them gave me a little smirk without being the wiser to what the other knew.

"What does everyone want for breakfast?" I asked.

"Are you feeling ok?" Vanessa asked, shocked that I would even offer to make breakfast.

"Stop it Vanessa." Jessica said while sticking up for me. "That's very nice of you to offer Anthony. I'll have scrambled eggs and whole wheat toast."

Vanessa looked at me and smiled.

"Ok, I'll have the same Anthony." She said.

Jessica smiled at Vanessa. Then she walked over to one of the cupboards and pulled out 3 coffee mugs. I noticed Vanessa walk in my direction.

"I'm going to take a shower while Anthony makes us breakfast." She said as she walked toward my direction.

"OK honey." Said Jessica, her back turned to us.

Vanessa took the towel off her waist and threw it over her shoulder so I could see her in her bikini. She stopped in front of me and leaned in.

"You have no idea what you have done to her." Vanessa whispered. "She has been glowing since she came out to the pool to talk to me and she hasn't stopped smiling."

Vanessa's right hand dropped down and grabbed my crotch, taking me by complete surprise.

"Keep using this for good and keep making her happy." She whispered.

Then she walked away. I watched her as she walked toward the stairs. Her wedgie had disappeared. I looked over at Jessica and saw her pour coffee into the coffee mugs. When I looked back at Vanessa, she was looking down at me from halfway up the stairs. When she saw me look in her direction, she pulled down the back of her bikini bottom and flashed me her smoking hot ass. She left her bottoms down as she walked up the remaining stairs and turned into her bedroom.

"Um, Anthony." I heard someone call my name.

I turned toward Jessica and saw her looking down at my crotch. You need to put that away before someone sees it. I looked down and saw a tent in my shorts. My cock was fully swollen.

"I can't help it Jessica. It's tough not to get hard around you." I said, trying to conceal the real reason my cock popped up to say hello. "Maybe you should get dressed while I make breakfast. Having you standing there in nothing but that robe is making me want to bend you over the kitchen table."

Jessica smiled and walked over to me.

"Good idea." She said as she kissed my lips.

Then she backed away and untied the sash to her robe. She opened up the satin garment and gave me a full frontal view of her c-cup breasts, hard nipples and hairy bush.

"That's not helping Jessica."

She closed her robe and turned toward her bedroom to get dressed. I went over to the fridge to grab the eggs, lost in my thoughts. Not only was I sleeping with my best friend's mother, his sister was trying to seduce me. It had been a crazy 24 hours.

I was in the middle of preheating a pan and beating eggs when John called down to me from the top of the stairs.

"Dude, you must be sick. You are making breakfast?"

"Shut your face."

"Hook me up with some eggs benedict." He said, busting my balls.

"Keep chirping and I'll spit on your toast." I cracked back.

We both laughed.

"Seriously, what are you doing?" Asked John as he jumped off the 3 bottom steps of the staircase and walked into the kitchen.

"I got up and saw your mom and Vanessa talking. Vaness had just come in from her swim and your mom had to get ready for work. I offered to make everyone breakfast. Your mom has been awesome letting me stay with you guys. I can't get over how cool she is."

"Well, alright then."

"You want scrambled eggs? I have extra."

"I wouldn't eat your cooking. I can only imagine what you put in those eggs. I'll stick to a bowl of cereal."

"You can kiss my ass!" I exclaimed, while throwing an egg shell at him.

"Listen, after breakfast, why don't we go shoot some hoop."

"Sure. Sounds good."

John and I were talking when Jessica walked into the kitchen. She had a knee high, sky blue dress on that matched the color of her eyes. The dress hugged her body in all the right places and showed off her slim, curvy figure. She had ivory colored 4" heels and her briefcase. Her dark brown hair was pulled back in a tight pony tail.

"Good morning Johnnie." She said with a smile as she walked over to kiss her son on the cheek.

"Hi mom." He said as he set the table for everyone."

"Wow Johnnie. Anthony must be setting a good example for you. Since when do you set the table?"

"Haha. Good one. I can't have him show me up in my house." John Replied with a chuckle.

We were all about to sit down when Vanessa walked into the kitchen. Vanessa worked as a lifeguard at the local outdoor pool. She had a white romper that showed her one piece red bathing suit underneath and some sneakers. Her hair was back in a ponytail, similar to her mom's and her sunglasses rested on her head, above her forehead.

"Smells good Anthony." She said as she sat to my right.

"Thanks. I hope you like it."

Jessica sat to my left and John sat across from me.

We made small talk and everyone acted like they did any other morning, but there were major secrets between myself and the women of the house that John knew nothing about. I felt Vanessa's foot brush the side of my leg. She looked at me and smiled. Jessica put her right hand on top of my left hand and complimented my cooking. Both women were giving me little signals. I felt like a stud, but at the same time, I wondered what all this was going to lead to. I was excited to find out.

After breakfast, both women got up to go to work.

Jessica kissed her kids goodbye and she kissed my on the cheek and thanked me for dinner. Then she leaned in and whispered.

"Make sure you visit me tonight after everyone goes to bed."

I felt a shift in my crotch and nodded as she turned to leave. John got up and went to the bathroom.

"I guess I'll clean up this mess by myself!" I exclaimed as he walked away.

"Yea, you do that. I have to go take a piss."

Vanessa waited until the room was clear before she approached me.

"What did my mom say to you?" She asked.

"What?" I asked back, trying to play stupid.

"She whispered something to you. What was it?"

"She told me to go see her in her bedroom after you and John went to sleep." I confessed.

"Really? Well, you better make sure your nice looking friend down there takes good care of her." She said as her right hand grabbed hold of my cock.

She didn't release my manhood right away and I started growing in her grasp.

"My, my, Anthony. You have become a real man." She said as she squeezed my hardening shaft. "I get home at three. If you get a chance to ditch Johnnie, you should come home and see me." She said with a seductive look.

She released my stem and looked down at my crotch. Then she grabbed the waistband of my shorts and underwear and looked in side.

"Mmmmm. Looks juicy. I could go for some of that later."

Then she turned and walked toward the front door to leave for work. I had goosebumps all over my body and my mind was racing. Was this a dream? I pinched myself and it hurt.

"Not a dream." I murmured to myself.

I looked at my watch. It was 8:30. My mind started to dream up ways that I could ditch John for a while so that later that afternoon, my cock could potentially be inside his smoking hot sister.

I cleared the table and was putting the dishes in the dishwasher when John reappeared. Fortunately, he was on the other side of the island and couldn't see the tent in my shorts.

"You almost done being my mom's bitch?"

"Huh?" I looked up, my heart was pounding in my chest.

Did John know something? I wondered.

"Yea, my mom's bitch. She brainwashed you into making breakfast and doing dishes."

I felt a huge sense of relief overcome me. Luckily, that scare made my cock shrivel down to its normal size.

"I'm not her bitch, asshole." I said back to him. "I just lost a bet." I thought to myself.

After I finished the dishes, we left and met some friends to play ball. The day flew by pretty quickly. It was nice to have a distraction from all the thoughts in my head. By noon time, we all got in John's car and went to a sandwich shop for lunch. After lunch, John and I left and headed back to the house to jump in the pool. We turned up the music on the outdoor speakers and bullshitted for a while, trying to figure out plans for the upcoming weekend. We were planning on looking for summer jobs beginning the following Monday, so we wanted to enjoy as many free weekends as possible. We got out of the pool at 2pm and laid down on a couple of lounge chairs to soak up some sun. My mind started racing again. Vanessa was due to get home in an hour and I was dying to see what she had in store for me. I looked over at John. He was busy playing some game on his phone. I texted Vanessa and told her that I was at the house with John and I didn't know how to ditch him.

'Let me take care of that.' She texted me back at 2:12. 'By the way, I be home a little earlier. Jason got here 30 minutes early so I asked him to cover the last half hour of my shift.'

Jason was Vanessa's boyfriend. They had met at the lifeguard orientation a few weeks earlier and they started dating. Part of me felt weird having Vanessa hit on me while she had a boyfriend. The other part of me, (my part below my waist), didn't care. I waited several minutes and nothing happened. My heart was racing in my chest with anticipation to see how Vanessa was going to make her brother disappear. It was 2:37 when John's text notification went on.

He picked up his phone and started texted the person on the other end. Within minutes, he was up and on his feet.

"Later dude." He said.

"Where are you going?" I asked, pleasantly surprised.

"Josie just texted me. She has the house to herself and she asked me to come over."

Just as John left the pool, my phone vibrated.

'Did Josie reach out to John yet?' Vanessa had texted.

'Yes, he just left the pool.' He should be gone soon.

'Good, I'll be home in 10.'

Josie and John started dating at the start of senior year. Josie's older sister and Vanessa grew up together and they were best friends, so naturally, Vanessa was pretty close with Josie too. I started to put the pieces together and assumed that Vanessa had asked Josie to get John out of the house.

I kept staring at the clock on my phone. Each minute that went by felt like an eternity. Eventually, I heard the garage door open. It was 2:50. I remained where I was, laying down on the lounge chair. I felt butterflies in my stomach and my heart was beating at twice its normal rate. I did my best to remain calm.

"There you are." A voice said from behind me. I sat up and saw Vanessa walk over to me completely nude.

I dropped my phone on the ground next to my chair. I was speechless. Vanessa was gorgeous. She had her sunglasses on and her hair was still in a pony tail. She stopped in front of my chair and crossed her arms over her soft B-Cup breasts, while covering up her hard nipples. Her dark areolas were the size of two nickels. I scanned her body from head to toe. Her six pack abs looked tight and her pussy was completely bald. I could see a little gold loop hang down from inside her outer labia.

Vanessa stood in front of me for several moments, waiting for me to say something, but I couldn't say anything. I was in awe of her beauty.

"Wanna join me for a swim?" She asked as she turned her back to me and walked to the edge of the pool.

She took off her sunglasses and tossed them to the side. My eyes were glued to her tight bubble butt.

"Um, yea." I managed to say as I stood up and walked up behind her.

"No shorts!" She exclaimed. "We are going skinny dipping."

I wasted no time pulling off my shorts. She kept looking back at me, admiring my body. Then she bent over, got on her hands and knees and put her right hand in the water. She gave me an amazing view of her pussy as her ass cheeks opened up. Her asshole was completely smooth and her rectum was a little darker than the surrounding skin. The little gold loop was much more visible and I could see that it was the hood of her clit that was pierced. She took her time standing back up and then dove into the pool. I followed right behind her.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Seduced by Best Friend's Mom Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds