Seduced by My Aunt

I thought it was over, but she got more lotion and applied it to my legs. As she worked her way up my legs, her hands massaged their way under the cuffs of my swim trunks. A couple of times her fingers grazed the side of my balls. Just barely, but the feeling was electric.

"Okay, all done I think," She said, standing up. She smacked me on the ass, and giggled a bit. "Now it's my turn."

"What???", I said suddenly. I was terrified of standing up right now, let alone being in close proximity of her.

"Fair is fair, kiddo." She said. "Now get your ass over here."

I had no choice, I walked over and sat down on the side of her lounger.

"No, no, no," She said. "Not like that. Do it like I did it to you. If you straddle me, you won't miss a spot."

She reached around her back with one hand and unclasped her top. She let the straps fall away, and I could see the sides of her tits pressed flat against the lounger.

Fuck it, I thought to myself. Might as well go some way. I through my leg over her and sat down just behind her ass, pinning her legs to the lounger. My erection, hard and sore, was pressed into the fabric covering her ass.

"That's right," she said. J"ust like that. Make sure you get my sides too."

I squeezed a long line of lotion directly onto her back. I began to massage it into her back, and her skin felt wonderful under my hands. As I leaned forward my cock ground into her covered ass, and she never said a word about it. I let my hands drift to her sides, and cupped the sides of her breasts. I was getting bolder. I went over that same area several times, and she never protested.

It suddenly occurred to me that she wanted this. This was all part of some plan. She wanted to get me here. The see through shirt, and the too short shorts. The splashed water, and the open shirt. They were all on purpose. All of this had been on purpose.

I stopped for a second, thinking about my choices.

"Sarah," I said. "I think your bottoms are in the way. What do you want me to do?"

"Just slide them off," she said lazily. "Actually, you might as well take the all the way off. I hate tan lines. But be sure to rub lotion in everywhere. I don't want to burn in a tender spot."

"Okay, " I said.

I stood up and slipped her blue bottoms off her and she moved and wiggled to help me. When I finally got them off, she spread her legs far enough to give me a really good view of her pussy. The panties in my hand were heavy with dampness, and I could see her pussy fully open, and glistening in the sun.

"You know Sarah, I think I should take my bottoms off too. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

She never opened her eyes, or looked in my direction. "Yeah, that's fine. If you want to."

I couldn't take it anymore. This bitch had teased me and played with me for two days, and I had had enough. It was time to pop my cherry.

I grabbed her ankles and jerked her to the end of the lounger, roughly.

"She rolled over, and the top fell away entirely. She spread her legs in front of me, and one hand went to her tit. She pinched her nipple and stroked it a second. She was completely shaved, and she looked wonderfully perfect in the light of the noon day sun.

"So you finally figured it out, did you? I was wondering how many more hints I could give you."

"I have the idea now. I'm going to enjoy this."

"Just shut up and fuck me, Mark."

So I did.

I penetrated her with one stroke, and she gasped deeply. The next stroke, she brought her hips up to meet me hard. She was moving against me, in time with me.

Within seconds I came, and fell on top of her, feeling her tits press against my naked chest. We were both breathing hard, and I was feeling my dick, still inside her, go limp.

"Tell me Mark," she asked casually. "What do you know about eating pussy?"

And then she started laughing...

This was going to be a very interesting summer.

__________

If you made it this far, email me. I would love to know I got you off.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds