• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Seduced by My Mother's Boss

Seduced by My Mother's Boss

123

An Original Story

All characters 18+

*****

I'd just climbed out of the shower when I heard the phone ringing. After a quick toweling off of my hair I wrapped the towel around my waist and padded out to the hall. Since I'd just gotten home from my summer landscaping job I hoped the call might be from a friend with something to do that evening which was why I decided to answer the phone.

"Hello," I said after hitting the talk button.

"Jake, you're home. Thank God," came the sound of my Mom's voice over the line.

"It's not for all that Mom. I sometimes do come home, you know."

"Yes I know Jake but I need a big favor so no time for smart ass comments, okay?"

"Sure, what's up Mom?" I asked while checking out my reflection in the hall mirror.

To be honest without being conceited I looked good. Since I'd started working out the previous year I'd developed some decent size to go along with the definition I'd always had from being naturally slim. Now working all day in the sun had only hardened me further as well as giving me a tan.

"Jake, your Father and I are out to dinner when you know who called me about some work."

"Angie?" I asked her.

"That's right and I need a big favor from you. It seems she lost or misplaced the file she needs to complete a project that's due tomorrow."

"Well, what do you want from me Mom? I don't know anything about the project. Besides I'm not really the type for office work," I teased her.

"Ha ha, no fooling. What I need is for you to go into my bag, the one I bring to work. I should have a disk in there with a copy of the file on it. Otherwise I'm going to have to come home and get it myself. And if I do your Father is not going to be happy with you. It's not easy to get a reservation at Le Snobisme, you know."

"No problem, I'll do it. Where's your bag?"

"It should be in the front hall Jake. Usually I just put it down when I get home unless there is some work to do that night."

"Okay Mom, I'm heading downstairs so hold on a minute."

Dripping water as I went I reached the front hall shortly after. Right there on the floor was my Mom's work bag just like she said. Once I opened it I saw that there might be a problem. There were three disks inside and none of them had any markings on them.

"Well your bag is here Mom but there are three disks and none say what they are."

There was nothing but silence on the other end of the line.

"Mom?" I asked.

"Hold on Jake, I'm thinking. I'm not sure so I'll tell you what. When Angie gets there just explain the situation and give her all three disks and let her figure it out."

"What, she's coming here! I was planning on going out tonight Mom. What time will she be here?"

"I don't know Jake. Just wait there until she comes. To be honest I'm surprised she isn't there yet. She really wants to finish that project and normally she drives like a maniac. Now with a reason I can only imagine how fast she'll be going."

"No problem. I'll wait no matter how long it takes, even if it costs me my social life."

"Oh how noble of you. Thanks and don't stay out too late. And stay out of trouble. Love you Jake."

"Don't worry Mother, I'll be good" I sarcastically replied before hanging up.

Turning I left the hall carrying the three jewel boxes and put them on the table just past the door. Before I could even reach the stairs the doorbell rang. Since I was only in a towel I was undecided on whether to hurry and put something on or get the door when two more rings came in rapid succession. Angie was living up to her reputation for impatience; that much was for sure.

Immediately I went to the front door and opened it a crack before peering out. Standing there with an annoyed expression was my Mom's boss, Angie. She was a short, thick woman who had big, black hair, fake nails, and a permanent tan with her most prominent feature being her very large chest. She looked at me with her brown eyes which were surrounded with so much mascara she almost had the look of a raccoon.

"About time you answered the door Jake. Have you spoken with your mother?"

"Good evening to you as well. Umm, yes Ms. Bertolli, but there's a small problem."

"Why of course there is. Why would today be any different? Well are you going to let me in while we discuss this or do I have to stand here on the doorstep sweating in this damn heat."

"Sure Ms. Bertolli I guess you can come in..." I began to say when she simply pushed the door open wide enough for her to rush right past me. All I could do was close the door behind her and follow after. She stood in the living room, impatiently tapping her foot, and once she saw all I was wearing was a towel she was speechless for a moment but that didn't last long.

"Nice outfit Jake, now what's the problem?"

While she said this I noticed her eyes were feasting on me like I was a ham sandwich. When her eyes wandered over my abs and even lower she actually licked her full, red lips.

"Ms. Bertolli I have the disk but there are three of them and I'm not sure which one you're looking for."

"First thing Jake you can call me Angie because I'm sure you wouldn't be calling me Ms. Bertolli if I wasn't here, right? You've been to more than one of the company parties so you're almost family. Second, do you have a computer so that I can figure out which disk is the one I need. Third, do you think you could get me a drink? I hate to be a bother but it's so hot and humid tonight."

"Sure, uh Angie. Is iced tea all right?"

"That's a Long Island iced tea right?" she replied while smiling at me.

"I'm not sure how to make one of those Angie. I'm only eighteen so I can't drink. If you tell me what's in it I can figure it out, I suppose."

"Plain iced tea is fine Jake, I was only kidding."

I went to get her drink but from what my Mom had told me I wasn't so sure about her kidding. She said Angie worked hard but she also liked to play hard. In fact she'd once been arrested for driving while impaired I'd heard. Figuring it couldn't hurt I poured some vodka into the glass before adding the iced tea.

She was standing there with the disks in her hand when I returned and she took the glass from me and as she did our hands touched sending a jolt through my hormonally charged teen body.

"My laptop is in my room Angie," I told her as I turned to go and retrieve it.

"Lead on Jake," she answered and without another word she followed right behind me.

I had expected her to wait in the living room while I got the computer which would also give me a chance to put something more on than the towel. However I already knew from my Mom that Angie was impatient and bossy and didn't take no for an answer so I just went along with it without protesting. The sooner Angie got what she wanted the sooner I'd be able to go out.

She followed close behind as we climbed the stairs and walked down the hall to my room. Considering how things had been, with me very busy lately, my room wasn't in terrible shape. There was a little disorder but I wasn't embarrassed with having someone see it. My laptop sat open on my desk though it was turned off. Hitting the on button I waited for it to resume. Without asking Angie commandeered the only chair in the room and sat down and as she did she pulled down her tight navy skirt that barely reached mid-thigh. She placed the jewel cases next to the computer as well as the untouched drink and waited until the screen was up.

"Jake you'll need to put in the password so I can use this thing," she informed me as if I was clueless.

"Hold on," I told her as I leaned down and typed in the required keys.

Unfortunately I'd forgotten that the last site I'd been to was an x-rated one and the screen showed a page of porn video thumbnails. Quickly I killed that but it was obvious that she'd seen it. She turned and smiled knowingly at me as I felt myself blush. Even worse was that with me being so close to her I could smell her perfume and it was intoxicating me. That and with her sitting where she was I could see right down her cleavage with the top three buttons on her white blouse unbuttoned.

"Why Jake I can't believe you were on a porn site," Angie said, "but don't worry I won't tell your mother about it, or the fact that you're staring at my breasts."

"Sorry," I mumbled as I straightened up.

"Don't worry about it Jake. At your age it's natural to be curious about and interested in the opposite sex. In fact if you hadn't taken a peek then I'd have been disappointed. I know I don't have the looks I used to have but hopefully they're not all gone yet."

While Angie said this she ran her fingers through her raven locks and actually pushed her chest out as far as she could. I swallowed hard which made her laugh but much worse I felt a twitch between my legs. Honestly with me just in a towel and an attractive woman in my room I was surprised it took so long for me to start getting hard.

"So what do you think Jake; am I still attractive, if even just a little?" Angie asked teasingly.

"I don't know if I should answer you Angie as maybe I'll only get myself in more trouble."

After saying this I turned away as my towel was starting to rise up and I hoped to prevent her from seeing that. Quickly I grabbed my robe from the hook on my door and slipped it on covering myself. When I did this I heard Angie laugh. When I turned her way I saw she'd slipped a disk in the drive and in a moment it popped up on the screen. It must have been the right one as her fingers flew over the keyboard opening up the files and arranging them. In spite of being in my robe my erection didn't go down but it grew to full size instead. Reaching inside the robe I adjusted myself so it would be less noticeable while also removing the towel. I almost jumped out of my skin when I heard Angie's voice speaking to me.

"Jake I know I'm being a pain in your ass but can I ask you for one more favor?"

"Sure Angie what is it you want?"

"Hmmm, this time I'm not sure I should answer because that's a loaded question. Because right now I can definitely think of something that I want. But as far as the favor, I just need to e-mail these files back to the office. Can you help me with that?"

"Sure Angie, no problem," I told her.

"Here, sit down Jake," she said as she got up from the chair.

As I squeezed past Angie to sit her body shifted slightly which brought my robe covered hard-on into contact with her big ass. It brushed against her before I sat but thankfully Angie said nothing. Pulling up my e-mail account I turned to her for more guidance. She peered in at the screen and as she did Angie rested one of her manicured hands on my shoulder.

Her other hand typed in the address she wanted after which she attached the files. Next Angie fished her cell out of her purse and punched in some numbers then waited until she heard a response on the other end before speaking.

"Annette, this is Angie. I'm about to send you the file by e-mail and you know what to do once you receive it. Let me know as soon as you get it. I'll hold and thanks for staying late, I appreciate it."

Once she'd said this Angie hit send on the e-mail at which point she placed her free hand on my shoulder again. Without thinking I turned and looked up into her big, brown eyes. She smiled at me and then took a big gulp of her drink. Her eyes widened in surprise as she tasted the liquor but she quickly drank the rest down before speaking.

"That goes for you too Jake, I'm really grateful to you. I know you're trying to help your mother but you went above and beyond and there's one thing I'm known for and that's rewarding those who do the right thing by me. Especially if they're also good looking and do what I ask."

Right after she said that Angie seemed to be listening to the phone and as I watched she nodded her head silently a few times before she spoke.

"You have it Annette and you're handling it. Thanks again and you know how to reach me if necessary and problems come up. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye."

She put the cell on my desk and without pausing Angie reached over and placed her hand right on top of my hard bulge and gave it a squeeze which elicited a groan from me.

"You know Jake, I think there's a way to reward you that we can both enjoy."

Before I could answer her mouth found mine and she kissed me. Her lips were soft and full and without thinking I returned her kiss. While one hand continued to fondle me the other pulled my robe open wide which allowed her to grab my cock in the flesh.

Her hand circled the shaft and Angie slowly worked up and down my turgid flesh. By now her agile tongue had slipped into my mouth where it explored my teeth and tongue. While we kissed my hands roamed her body like a gypsy. As she stroked my cock my hands caressed the back of her legs and her big, round ass. I kneaded the flesh between my fingers until she stood up while all the while keeping a firm grip on me. Angie then pulled on me until I was also standing. Next she slid the robe from my shoulders leaving me totally naked and in her clutches.

"Get onto the bed Jake," she ordered me in a voice that left no doubt of who was in charge.

As I hurried toward the bed Angie smacked my ass in passing. I positioned my body on the edge of the bed with my feet resting on the floor and once I did Angie knelt between my legs and ran her hands along my thighs. Her nails scraped my flesh as they ran from my knee up to my groin. Looking me dead in the eye Angie took my erection in hand and angled it just so. First she opened her mouth wide and put her tongue right past her lip before moving forward and engulfing my head in her wet paradise.

The feeling I got when her tongue caressed the sensitive underside right below the head was indescribable. All I could do was let out a groan of pleasure to show how good it felt. Slowly Angie swallowed me, inch by inch, her warm mouth sliding along the hot flesh as she took more of me inside. Her hand found my balls and fondled them forcing another moan from me.

By then I was well on my way to cumming from what she was doing to me. I'd had a few blowjobs before in my life and each time previously I'd cum very fast. Angie was much better at this then the girls who had blown me and as my head slipped into her throat it proved too much for my overtaxed senses. My balls tightened in her hand as I felt the cum surge upward so I did my best to warn her.

"Angie I'm cumming..." I managed to gasp out as I started to erupt.

She made no attempt to pull away. In fact what she did blew my mind. As I was buried in her mouth with her tongue lashing my shuddering cock she actually sucked on me at the same time as if she was trying to inhale me into her lungs. My cum shot out in spurts and Angie eagerly swallowed them down until no more came. Only then did she pull her mouth off me and as our eyes met she kissed me all over, from my head down my shaft until she reached the base.

"Hmmm, you taste good Jake. Did you enjoy that?" she asked with an eyebrow raised.

"That was so awesome Angie" I gushed all excited before another thought came to me. "I'm sorry I came so fast. It's kind of embarrassing, I guess."

She just laughed and kissed the top of my prick again.

"Oh please, that's what I'd expect from a young guy like you, not that I'm usually doing this with guys your age or anything. But I remember from back when I was younger," she said, though not altogether convincingly. "And I bet you're all ready for round two Jake, am I right?"

After she'd asked she stood and started unbuttoning her blouse. When it opened it revealed her large, full breasts spilling out the top of her black push-up bra. Now with the size of her breasts she didn't need the help, not that I was complaining any. Angie removed her blouse, then reached back and unhooked her brassiere and tossed it aside. She showed no tan lines, just an even golden complexion on her breasts contrasting with her dark reddish-brown nipples and areolas.

When I attempted to rise so that I could at least get a closer look she just pushed me back hard so that I wound up flat on my back. Her hand was now tugging at her skirt zipper and before I knew it her skirt was also on the floor. Angie was wearing a pair of leopard pattern bikini panties and she looked as wild as a jungle cat to me. Her manicured finger slipped under the waistband and yanked them down until she was able to wriggle her hips so they slid the rest of the way down her tanned legs.

Angie was well groomed down there, leaving just a tiny black landing strip above her swollen lips with all else bare. With a quick movement she climbed onto the bed and straddled me and I could feel her body heat against me. Her lips found mine as her body sprawled across mine. Her large soft breasts pushed against my chest and my hard cock collided with her leg. Her tongue slipped inside my mouth and explored every inch it could reach. The scent of flowers from her perfume mingled with Angie's own musk and sweat and it was a powerful aphrodisiac.

I was trying to work my body into position where I could angle my cock to her entrance but between my inexperience and her aggression that was not going to happen like I planned. Suddenly she broke the kiss and sat up while still straddling me and I could feel her wet pussy rubbing against the skin of my lower abdomen.

"So Jakey, do you think you can handle me? Are you man enough to please me, hmm? Been with a lot of girls?"

"Well I don't mean to brag..."

"Don't bullshit a bullshitter Jake. I deal with liars all the time with my company and you're not that convincing. Besides your mother told me you've never even had a real girlfriend."

"I'll kill her," I replied before I realized by the look on Angie's face that she'd played me so I did my best to cover myself. "Besides we just hook up these days, no need to tie myself down to only one girl."

"I'm so sure Jake, that must be the reason," she said with twinkling eyes as if she was laughing at me. "Don't worry, to help you out I have just the thing in my bag."

Angie rolled off both me and the bed and headed to where her bag sat on the floor next to my desk. She rummaged around in there for a moment before making a triumphant cry as she found what she'd been seeking. With a smug expression she sauntered back to the bed clutching a small velvet bag from which she produced a strange looking item. All I could tell for sure was that it looked to be made of black leather and stainless steel.

"Are you surprised that I always carry this with me, for just in case?"

"What is it?" I asked as I craned my neck to see it better.

"It's something that enhances any man, but in the case of an overeager virgin I feel it's a must. Now lie back and I'll put it on for you. That is, if you want me to put out."

Just the hint that Angie might not was enough for me to accede to her demand and I stretched out immediately on my bed. Immediately she proceeded to slip both my cock and balls into the contraption. Separately my balls slid through a steel ring that was connected to a number of leather straps that enclosed my family jewels like a cage. It fit snugly and with a sneer she tightened them until it was almost painful.

"Angie that hurts a little..." I started to say when she shushed me with a finger to her full lips.

Next she wrapped a long narrow strap around both the base of my cock and my balls and drew it tight like a belt where she then fastened it to a tiny D-ring at the bottom of the leather cage. With a smile she held up a tiny padlock which she attached and clicked to the D-ring and now my balls were actually imprisoned.

"Now here's the deal Jake," she began and as she did Angie removed a tiny leather strap from the bag with a little leather loop on one end and a metal clip on the other. She clipped it to the padlock and slipped two fingers into the loop. "Before you cum again Jake I expect to cum myself. If by some strange chance it works the other way then I'll give a little tug, like so."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Seduced by My Mother's Boss

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds