• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Seduced by My Son's Bully

Seduced by My Son's Bully

12

"Ugh, I can't BELIEVE that I have to go to their house alone!" Emma said.

My son, Andrew, has been getting bullied recently. Almost everyday, he would come home and complain to my husband, Alan, and I about how his bully treats him. He said his name was Chase, and he described him as being really big and says he doesn't seem to care about anything.

That wasn't a big deal to me, as I thought Alan and I could talk to his parents and get him to stop. Or at least, I thought we could do that, but Alan wanted to stay home to finish up some work. So now it's all up to me to talk to Chase's parents. I have high hopes for this though, as I think this could really convince him to stop treating my son poorly.

Finally, after around ten minutes of driving, I pull into the driveway of what I assume is the correct house. From the size of it, I can tell that Chase's parents definitely have good jobs, as it's bigger and nicer looking than ours. After admiring the house for a little bit, I walk up the door and ring the doorbell. It rings, and I wait for a bit and hear nothing, so I ring the bell again.

"Coming! Jesus..." I hear a deep voice yell.

I hear loud footsteps go down some stairs, and they make their way to the door. The door swings open, and I'm rather shocked by who opens it.

The person who opened it is tall, towering over my 5'0" frame. He has messy, brown hair, which looks rather nice on him. He has a defined jawline, and the gaze from his blue eyes practically penetrates me. But there's even more. He's shirtless. And fuck, he has an amazing body. Six pack abs, broad shoulders, sexy forearms, the works. I must've been staring, as he smirks at me.

"Can I help you?" he says, his voice smooth and calm.

"Oh! Um... Are the parents of Chase here by any chance?" I ask, trying to pretend like I wasn't tracing my eyes down his chest.

As the words leave my mouth, I realize that this man very well may be Chase.

"They're not here. But, I'm Chase if you wanted to talk." he says, still smirking.

Fuck, I was right.

"Oh... Well, do you have any idea as to when they'll be back?" I ask him.

"Couple hours." he bluntly answers.

"Well then... I guess I'll b-" I say before he interrupts me.

"Here, come on inside. You can still talk to me about whatever it is." he says, opening the door for me some more.

I know I should just leave and come back later, but maybe talking to him about it could convince him to stop?

"Why thank you!" I say, flashing him a smile.

Fuck, why did I do that? He's bullying my son, I need to be less friendly!

I step inside, and I can feel him staring at my ass when I do. Maybe wearing a tight dress wasn't the best idea after all. Either way, I can't leave now. I turn around and am about to say something, when he speaks up.

"Hear, follow me to the living room. We can sit and talk there." he says, walking to the living room.

I follow him of course, unaware of what else to do. He leads me to a big room with couches and sits on one. I sit on one across from him and get comfortable.

"So, what did you come to talk about?" he asks.

"Well," I start "My son has been coming home a lot recently complaining about you. And I came to talk to your parents about it but they're not here, so..." I say, trailing off.

"You decided to talk to me because of that?" he asks.

"Yeah." I answer.

He leans back in the couch, and I swear, I think he's flexing a little bit to try and show off.

"And who is your son?" he asks me.

Since he's asking that, does that mean he bullies other kids too? Whatever, that doesn't concern me.

"Andrew. My son is Andrew." I answer.

"Oh! That little-" he says, catching himself. "Huh... Didn't expect his mom to be hot as hell." he says, chuckling.

This catches me off guard. I knew he was staring at my ass when I walked in, but to just come out and say that is something I wasn't expecting.

"Excuse me?" I ask, trying to sound like I wasn't surprised.

"What?" he asks, smirking. "You're hot. Sexy. You know, all of that." he says.

"That's rather impolite to say!" I say, trying to sound authoritative.

"Feisty too. I like that." he says.

Just like Andrew said, he doesn't care about anything. I try to brush his compliments off, but it does feel rather nice coming from someone that good looking.

"Look, that's not why I'm here. Why are you bullying my son?" I ask.

He laughs at this.

"Because he's a dick. And a wimp." he flatly says.

"What? How's he a dick? Andrew is as sweet as possible!" I say.

Chase starts to laugh even more at this.

"Does he seriously have you thinking that?" he says through the laughter.

"What do you mean?" I ask, confused.

"He acts like he's hot shit and tries to push everyone around. It's his own damn fault that he's getting bullied." he says.

"And how does he act like he's hot shit?" I ask, crossing my arms.

"Oh God, don't even get me started!" he says, laughing again. "He never shuts up in class, he talks back to anyone and everyone, and he tries to start fights with literally anyone bigger than him to prove himself or whatever." he tells me.

I don't want to believe any of what he said, but I've noticed it some myself. While he doesn't talk back to me or his father, he does have a bit of a Napoleon Complex. He's a little shorter than average, but he seems to think it's the end of the world for some reason.

"Alright, well even if all that is true," I say, not doubting him anymore "Could you please stop bullying him so much? He comes home complaining about it a lot." I say, not realizing that I sound like I'm begging.

Chase notices this, and leans back and smirks. Shit, I think he's gonna try and take control now.

"How badly do you want me to stop?" he asks, smirking even more now.

Yup, he's trying to take control. But, if I let him think he's in control, maybe I could convince him to stop bullying my son? It's worth a shot, at least.

"Really bad." I answer.

He smirks even more.

"And just what would you do to get me to stop?" he asks me.

I think I know where this is going.

"W-what did you have in mind?" I ask him.

"I wanna see your tits." he says.

In all honestly, I was expecting him to ask for a blowjob, so this is honestly a lot better. Maybe... maybe I should? I mean, as long as he doesn't take any pictures, no one will know. Plus, he just needs to see them too. Just a quick flash of my tits, and my son won't be bullied anymore.

"You know what? Fine. Just a quick flash though." I say.

"No. you can stop when I tell you to stop. Otherwise, I'll just keep on bullying Andrew." he tells me, his face serious.

I roll my eyes at this, but it doesn't deter me at all.

"Fine." I bluntly say, lifting up my shirt.

I reach around back and unhook my bra and slide it off of my shoulders. I then grab it and let it fall to the floor, letting my bare tits be free so that Chase can easily see them.

"Fuck, your tits are huge!" he says, not taking his eyes off of them.

"Yeah yeah, I'm aware." I say, still holding my shirt up.

After staring at them from the other couch for a while, Chase stands up and begins to walk over to me. I pull my shirt down, thinking that he's gonna try something else.

"Whoa, you said you just wanted to see them!" I say.

"Relax, I just wanted a closer look at 'em." he tells me, sitting down right next to me.

Since he's still just gonna look, I pull my shirt up again, letting my tits spill out.

"I can't believe Andrew's mom is this damn hot though..." he says, his voice trailing off.

I ignore the comment, and glance down for a second. Just like I expected, he's getting hard. But what I didn't expect, is for it to be so damn big. His bulge keeps on getting bigger and bigger, and it's getting harder to keep my eyes off of it.

"I see we both have something big to look at." he jokes.

My eyes dart back up, and I can tell that he caught me staring.

"Wait, I can make this more fair for you." he says, standing up.

He pulls his shorts down, and out springs the biggest, thickest cock I've ever laid my eyes on. When I see it in all of it's glory, my eyes open wide with shock, in absolute awe at how big he is.

"You like it?" he asks, laughing at my reaction.

I'm still staring at it, when I feel his warm hand cup my left tit. This snaps me out of my daze.

"Whoa! We agreed on no touching!" I say, backing up.

"Well, maybe I want to touch now? If you don't let me, Andrew is gonna get one hell of a beating." he tells me, smirking.

I think about it for a while, and realize that I lost the position of power the moment I lifted my shirt up. If I don't let him, the bullying is only going to get worse.

"Fine. You can touch." I say, lifting my shirt back up for him.

"That's what I thought." he says, reaching up with both hands and fondling my tits.

I don't want to admit it, but him playing with my tits feels surprisingly good. He knows just where to pinch and grope, and it's obvious he's practiced before on other girls. I just hate the fact that I'm feeling even a shred of pleasure from my son's bully groping me.

I glance down at his cock again, and I can tell that he's fully hard now. And it's big as hell. Twice the size of my husband's, easily, and it's a lot thicker too. I try not to stare since I know he'll catch me again, but it's hard not to.

"You can touch my cock if you want to." he tells me, still pinching my nipples.

Before I can respond, he says something else.

"I mean, it's obvious you want to. You can't even take your eyes off of it." he says, smiling.

"I don't want to touch it." I tell him, trying to look away.

Suddenly, I feel his mouth wrap around one of my nipples and begin to suck on it. I was going to speak up again, but I realize that he's still technically only touching.

It's been a while since I've had my tits played with, but I don't think that's the reason for all of this feeling good. I think this boy might just be really good at playing with a woman's tits.

I then feel his free hand slide in between my thighs and begin to rub my cunt through my jeans and panties.

"Hey!" I say.

"You said I could touch." he says.

"No, I meant only my-!" I say, before stopping.

I already know what he's going to say. If I don't let him, Andrew is going to pay for it, so I have to deal with it.

"You can keep touching..." I say, embarrassed.

"That's what I thought." he says.

He keeps rubbing my pussy and sucking on my tits, and even though I don't want to admit it, he's doing a damn good job. I can feel myself getting wet, even though I should be dry as hell right now.

I let out a quiet moan, and hope to God that he didn't hear it.

"I knew you'd like it." he tells me, going right back to sucking my tit.

Fuck. He heard it.

"You know, maybe if you stroke my cock a little, I'll leave Andrew alone for good." he says, not sucking my tit anymore.

I don't even care anymore. I just want to make sure my son won't be getting bullied anymore.

Without another word, I gently wrap my fingers around his thick cock, and stroke it up and down.

"Good girl." he says, laughing.

I try to ignore his comment and keep stroking his cock. It's thick, it's long, and it's warm as hell. It just sucks that it has to be attached to my son's bully. It'd be nice if my husband had a cock like this. I wonder how it'd feel slamming in and out of me, making me scream and moan like a bitch in heat.

I snap out of my fantasy, and realize that I'm getting even wetter now. Being touched by him feels even better now, and another moan slips out, this one louder than the last.

"Getting into it, huh?" he teases.

"Fuck off." I say, trying to sound serious.

Emphasis on try, as another moan slipped out right as I finished.

I don't want to admit it, but he's damn good with his hands and mouth. I'm sure he's had plenty of practice on other girls, and this is the result of all of it.

While caught up in the pleasure of being touched, Chase unbuttons my pants and slides them down a little, and then begins to rub me just through my panties, which feels even better than before.

"They were getting in the way." he says, before kissing on my neck.

"Yeah..." I say without even thinking.

He smirks at what I say, and keeps rubbing and touching me all over. His warm, big hand slide over my breasts as he sucks and licks my neck, giving me goosebumps. His free hand is expertly rubbing my cunt, making me wetter and wetter. All of this happens while I stroke his huge cock, feeling the warmth as I slide my hand up and down his thick shaft.

I fidget a little in his grasp, unable to sit still due to the pleasure he's making me feel. Every second that he touches me, the pleasure increases to even greater heights.

Just now, he pushes my panties to the side and slides in two of his fingers. Within no time at all, he focuses on rubbing my g-spot, making me shiver with pleasure.

"Fuck..." I moan, stroking his cock faster.

"Not gonna try and fight anymore?" he teases.

"Fuck... you..." I moan.

I say that, but even though this is wrong, I don't want it to stop. The pleasure I'm feeling is amazing, and I'm horny as hell right now.

His fingers keep expertly exploring my pussy, rubbing me in all the right places. He keeps kissing and sucking on my neck as well, along with groping me with his free hand.

"You're so fucking hot." he whispers in my ear. "I wanted to fuck you the moment I opened that door." he tells me, kissing my ear.

I try to respond, but I let out another moan instead.

"I can't wait to hear how you moan when I'm fucking you..." he whispers.

I don't want to admit it, but I know we're going to have sex soon. Not only that, but despite my original reason for coming here, all I can think about is his cock stretching me out now. Even though he bullies my son, the thought of his cock sliding inside of me drives me crazy. The truth is, I think I knew that this was going to happen the moment he asked to see my tits.

"Suck me off." he says, almost demanding me.

I nod while my eyes are still closed, and I feel him slide his fingers out of my cunt. He sits back on the couch, his legs spread and his cock completely hard, standing up, as if to invite me over. I slide down to my knees right in front of him, and slowly bring my face to the monster cock that'll be inside of me soon.

I gently place my hands on his knees and guide my mouth to the tip of his cock. When I get close, I can feel an intense heat radiating off of it. I knew his dick was huge, but it's even bigger when it's only inches away from my face.

Finally, I wrap my lips around the tip of his cock and slide my mouth down as far as I possibly can, only reaching about halfway. I gag a little, and move my mouth back up.

"Fuck, I love it when they gag." he moans, running a hand through my hair.

I keep sucking off as much of him as possible, as if something inside of me wants to make sure I'm pleasing him as best as I possibly can. I make sure to let my tongue run along his cock as I suck him, which is earning gruff moans from him.

Without even noticing it, I removed one of my free hands from his knees and wrapped it around the base of his cock where I can't reach with his mouth. I move that hand as I suck to make sure his entire cock is being pleased.

"Damn, you give good head." he moans. "A lot better than the sluts at school."

For some reason, I feel pride from hearing this. As if I was competing with high school girls over who can suck Chase's cock the best. Nevertheless, I don't even dare to remove my mouth, and keep sucking him off just like all the other girls he's been with.

I've noticed that it actually feels good just sucking him off, for some unknown reason. Normally when I give Alan a blowjob, I don't feel good down there, and it feels more like a chore. But with Chase, it's as if it just being in my mouth is giving me pleasure.

"Looks like you're enjoying yourself too." Chase says, chuckling.

I don't know what he's talking about, but he motions to my other hand. I'm fingering myself. I didn't even think about it, I guess I just got too turned on and began touching myself without even realizing it.

We've already gone this far, so I might as well make it as good as possible for both of us.

With that thought, I begin to suck him off even more enthusiastically than before. I try to go even further, and gag even more. This doesn't deter me though, in fact, it makes me push myself even more, which of course makes me gag more.

"That's it... Fuck..." he groans.

I giggle a little bit when I hear him say that, and keep focusing on pleasing him. I'm fingering myself faster now, and I can tell that I'm even wetter than before now. I keep imagining my fingers to be his cock, sliding in and out of my cunt, making me feel even better than i do now.

I then feel one of his hands grab a fistful of hair and push down, forcing me down even more. I gag like crazy, and he lets me go finally after holding me there for a little bit. It was the most disrespectful and mean thing ever done to me during sex.

And I loved it.

While he held me down, I kept fingering myself, staring up at his steel gaze while he holds me down. I ran my tongue along whatever I could while he forced me down, and I didn't even take my mouth off when he let me go. Instead, I kept sucking him off, breathing heavily through my nose.

"Good fucking girl." he says, smirking down at me.

I giggle again, still muffled by the thick cock residing in my mouth currently. I keep bobbing my head back and forth, some spit running down my chin. This is the sloppiest blowjob I've ever given, and I can tell I'm doing a good job. Hearing his moans and groans only turns me on even more, and the only thing running through my mind is his cock.

I know I'm cheating on my husband with my son's bully, but the lust he's making me feel overpowers any feelings of regret or guilt I should be feeling.

After sucking for so long, my jaw is starting to get tired. It's only natural, since I don't exactly get one this size to practice on, and I'm only used to one much smaller. Regardless, I want to keep sucking, but the pain is making it hard to continue.

I keep sucking for a little bit longer, until I have to finally stop. I slide his cock out of my mouth and begin to pant heavily, desperate for air.

"Jaw tired?" he asks.

I nod in response, and wipe off some of the spit off of my chin.

"Then ride me." he commands.

A small smile forms on my face as I get up to my feet. He leans back in the couch, and helps me straddle him. As I climb on top of him, he reaches around and grabs my ass, holding me steady.

He helps me position myself right above his cock, and gently slides me down onto it, letting me take it inch by inch. With how long and thick he is, he fills me up quickly, and when I finally slide down to the base, he lets me get used to his size.

I put my hands on his shoulders and let out a long moan when I finally reach the base. He smirks cockily, and pulls me close and begins to suck and kiss on my neck, giving me goosebumps once again.

Once I finally feel ready to move, I start to lift myself up and down slowly on his cock, feeling it fill me up each time I go down. It hits spots Alan could only dream of reaching, and now I finally see why girls harp on about big dicks so much.

I let out a low moan into Chase's ear, which I can tell turns him on, because he gets even more grabby because of it. He grabs onto my ass harder and spreads my cheeks and begins to help lift me up and push me back down on his cock.

Without even asking if I'm ready, he starts to lift me up and down even faster. I don't mind though, as it feels even better than before. I've never imagined I'd actually like stuff like this, but being used and taken advantage of... there's something about it that just turns me on like nothing else.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Seduced by My Son's Bully

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds