Seduced on the Road Ch. 02

Everyone complimented Jessica on how she looked. Gordon kissed her and then took her hand and led her into the dining room as Lori walked in hand in hand with her date. Lori was wearing a short sleeveless dress that made her look fantastic. Her white sandals set the dress off beautifully and Jessica knew what Lori's intentions for the night were.

After dinner the went into the bar for drinks and dancing. Jessica danced with Lori's friend Jeff once, but spent her time with Gordon. Dancing with him brought back memories as she felt his hard penis against her belly and again thought about how good it was going to feel in her.

Finally, Lori announced she was going to bed with a wink to Jessica. As Jeff escorted Lori to the elevators, Jessica told Gordon she needed to use the little girl's room. Out of sight of Gordon, Jessica call home and told Kevin she was going to bed. Kevin asked if she had a good time and she assured him she did.

"Did you dance?"

"Yes."

"What did you wear?"

Jessica hesitated a moment before telling her husband she had her little black dress on.

Kevin replied, "You always look fantastic in that dress. You probably have half the guys there wanting to spend the night with you."

Jessica replied, "Quit teasing. I am tired and I want to get to bed. I will talk to you in the morning. I love you."

"I love you too. It's okay Jessica. I know you are mine and I am yours. Get a good nights sleep."

Jessica was nervous as she returned to Gordon. He took her in his arms and said, "It has been so long for me, I want you so much." as he kissed her deeply.

Jessica could only lead him to the elevator and they made their way to her room. On the elevator Gordon kissed her again and as he kissed her pulled her into him, pulling up the back of her dress at the same time. Feeling exposed, but loving the feel on his hands on her panties, Jessica just hoped no one saw them.

In Jessica's room Gordon kissed her again and undid the zipper on the back of her dress. As her dress fell away, Jessica reached down and took off her sandals. Soon her bra and panties were on the floor and Gordon had her on the bed kissing her.

Jessica wanted to feel Gordon's skin and got his clothes off. As he ran his penis over her clit Jessica again remembered past delights and looked forward to feeling him in her.

The feeling was fantastic as she felt the tip of his penis separate her labia. Jessica tried to push toward him to get him in deeper, but Gordon was in control. He entered her a little and then pulled back, teasing both of them. Finally, with a thrust that completely took her breath away, he drove all the way in. After just a few strokes, Jessica knew her climax was coming and pulled him hard into her as she felt her vaginal muscles clamping onto his penis, milking it. Then Gordon began moving again before driving all the way into her. Jessica felt his penis pulse as he filled her with his seed.

As Gordon lay on top of her, Jessica thought about what she had just done and what it meant. She knew for sure this was not her last time with another man. Hearing Gordon tell her how good it felt to make love to her again made her feel good. Jessica knew there would be plenty more times before she went home after two more nights with Gordon.

Over the rest of the convention Jessica spent almost all of her non working time with Gordon, just as Lori spent almost all of her non working time with Jeff.

The next morning Jessica had to get Gordon out of her room so she could call Kevin. She barely had him out when Lori called to tell her to meet for breakfast in an hour. Jessica showered quickly and got dressed as she talked to Kevin. She got distracted as she picked out her panties and put them on because she was thinking about Gordon taking them off for a quickie at lunchtime.

At breakfast Lori told Jessica what a great time she had with Jeff and wanted all the details of her night with Gordon. Jessica kept telling her to keep it down or others would hear. After breakfast Lori brought up lunch, but Jessica told her she had plans for lunch with Gordon in one of their rooms. Lori said that sounded like a good idea and she would have to see it Jeff wanted lunch with her.

At the end of the day Gordon showed up at Jessica's booth and suggested they go swimming. She told him she would go to her room to change and meet him at the pool. He surprised her by saying he had his swim suit with him and how about changing together. As they changed Jessica reflected on how easy it was to be naked in front of Gordon and how comfortable she felt with him.

After swimming they returned to Jessica's room to shower and change. This took longer than they thought because once Jessica had her bikini off Gordon moved her to the bed and once again had his penis buried deep in her as her brought her to another fantastic climax.

At dinner that evening Lori commented on how happy Jessica looked. Jessica knew she had that look that told people she had just experienced a very good climax and hoped her affair was not too obvious.

Friday morning Gordon brought all of his belongings to Jessica's room and checked out of his room.

Saturday morning, after a great Friday night with Gordon, they both slept in. Jessica was happy to be going home to her husband and children, but uncertain of what she had done to change her life. Because her original plan had been to wander through Sacramento with Lori on Saturday, her flight was not until 4:00.

While Gordon showered, Jessica checked in with Kevin. She told him how much she missed him and assured him that, yes, she was having a good time.

After breakfast they returned to the room for one last time in bed together. Jessica was wearing a summer dress for the day in Sacramento. Gordon pulled her dress up and then pulled her panties down before pushing Jessica back on the bed and burying his face between her legs. This was not the first time Gordon had done oral on her, but somehow this time was different. Jessica did not normally climax from oral sex, but this time she did.

Then Gordon took all all his clothes and began to tease Jessica with his penis again. Even though she had just climaxed she soon wanted him in her again and was begging him to put it in. Gordon teased her until finally she felt his penis slip deep inside her. He took his time and they both enjoyed a leisurely love session before Jessica climaxed once more followed shortly after by the feel of his release inside her.

Jessica was glad it was her last time for the day because she was so from so much pleasure.

On the flight home after a nice day in Sacramento with Gordon, Jessica wondered when she would see him again, or if there would be someone else.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds