Seducing Cindy

"Don't push my hands away. You clearly like my hands massaging your breasts. If you pull away from me or push me away once more, I am calling father."

She looks up at me with a look of disgust again before I push her head back down on my dick and help her to bob her head. After a few minutes, my hips begin to thrust against her mouth. I push her head all the way down to my base, causing my now fully grown dick to cause her to gag. Removing my hand from her head, I hear her gasp for air.

"Suck it good and make me come or I am going to make you choke on it again." I exclaim as my hands begin playing with her nipples again.

She moans a third time with her mouth around my swollen dick. I feel her starting to use her tongue around the top as she uses her hand to stroke the base of my dick, prompting me to come for her.

I moan softly and tell her to keep up the good work. She wraps her lips tightly around my head and slowly slides her lips as far down my shaft as she can handle. When she does it as second time, I thrust my hips forward pushing it deep inside her mouth.

"You have thirty seconds to make me come or else you are going to have to sit on my lap, starting now." I exclaim.

Her mouth starts working feverishly as I begin counting down from thirty. I can feel her hand stroking me feverishly as her head bobs up and down the length of my dick. I can feel my self growing closer and closer.

"Yes, yes, yes" I exclaim. "12, 11, 10" I say out loud as I can feel my balls clenching toward my body a second time.

My sister's mouth is making me feel fantastic. I had always figured she was good at giving blow jobs. I had overheard her and her friends telling stories about how much they liked giving men head and how cool they thought it was to watch men come.

"9, 8, 7" I exclaimed with a shaky voice.

Mindy clearly was doing everything she could to avoid having to sit on my lap as she worked hard to make me come as fast as possible. "6, 5, 4" I said as I grabbed the back of her blonde hair and pulled her head away. Grabbing my throbbing dick with my other hand, I stroked myself twice then shot my wad all over my sister's face. Hitting her eye, just below her nose and smacking a few drops on the side of her mouth. A huge stream had landed in her hair.

Holding her above water for a few seconds, I felt my body tremble. When my orgasm subsided, I told her not to move as I stood up and walked toward the house, my dick swinging back and forth. I grabbed my cell phone from the kitchen and snapped two pictures of my sister's come filled face and naked upper body.

Happy to have more compromising pictures, I walked over to the pool pump and flipped the switch back on. The pump rumbled for a few seconds as it started back up. My sister looked at me with a confused look, wondering how I got it to work so easily.

"I am going to go out tonight, but you are going to go up to your room and stay there. Do you understand?" I tell her.

"Fuck you, yes I understand," my sister says as she submerges under water and washes my come from her face and hair then hops out of the pool and collects her bikini.

"Go take a bath and clean up and remember you are to stay naked all weekend long." I tell her as I head inside and put my clothes back on. With part two of my plan for my sister complete, I head out the door and walk around the side of my house below my sister's second story room. After fifteen minutes, I see her bedroom light turn off and know that she is headed to the bathroom.

I mimic her boyfriend once more and slowly creep into the house up to the second floor bathroom and slowly open the door. When my sister sees what she thinks is her boyfriend, she looks at me confused.

"Where did you go?" she asks.

"I saw your brother come home and ran away from the house to the end of the block. I saw his car leave once again and came back. How long will he be gone?"

My sister says, "I don't know, but he said he is going out for a while. If he catches you hear, I am screwed."

"Are you okay? You look disoriented," I say to her.

She says, "Um, yeah. My brother was just being a dick."

"Did he hurt you or anything?" I ask, wondering what she will say.

"No, I will be fine" she replies. "Just let me relax for a few minutes and I will meet you in my bedroom."

Leaving the bathroom, I feel a grin from ear to ear on my face. I change back into myself and go into her room, waiting to hear the bathroom door open. As I am waiting for her, I undress and wait on her bed naked. When I hear the bathroom door open, I mimic her boyfriend once more. The bedroom door opens and my beautiful sister walks into the room with a towel wrapped around her body.

"Take off your towel and let me see your beauty," I say to her in a sexy, seductive voice.

My sister smiles at me and drops the towel to the floor then moves her hips back and forth in a sexy manner. I take in the full view of my sister's naked body for the first time. Her perky breasts are almost perfectly round. Her blonde hair lays over her shoulders. Her beautiful face and seductive eyes are gorgeous. My eyes move down over her chest to her wide hips and flat stomach before focusing on her bald pussy which I can hear calling my name.

"Come lay down next to me." I prompt her.

She lays down next to me on top of the bed and cuddles with my body. I hold her close, stroking her hair for a few minutes before my hands gravitate to her breasts. My sister gives me long, soft kisses as my fingers roll her nipples in my hands.

"Mmm, how come you haven't done that much before?" she asks me.

"Why didn't you tell me to?" I reply. "Tell me what you like."

She takes the bait and says, "I love it when my nipples are played with like you are doing now. It turns me on so much. I also would like it if you slowly licked my clit and when you come deep inside me like you did earlier tonight. I don't remember feeling you as deep inside me as you were earlier tonight. That made me come so hard."

Wanting to enjoy my sister's beauty, I roll her onto her back and spread her legs. After taking in the sight of her beautiful body and luscious curves a few moments, I slide my hand between her legs and begin sliding my fingers over her outer lips until they begin to pull back revealing her clit.

My sister moans for me as I roll two fingers softly over her clit several times. She pulls my head toward her and kisses me hard several times. I feel her hips beginning to roll as I press harder on her clit. She moans inside my mouth before sliding her tongue in my mouth for the second time today. I suck on her tongue as I slide two fingers deep inside her and begin fingering her. Her kisses grow more passionate.

She reaches down and begins stroking my dick until it grows hard as I finger her tight walls. Feeling her wetness, I am satisfied that she is ready to be fucked once again. I slide off the bed and pull her hips to the edge of the bed then instruct her to roll over.

She moans seductively and looks back at me with a smile as I bend her over and move in between her spread legs. I smack her ass twice before I insert my dick inside her hot walls once more. I have never mimicked someone this long and can feel it beginning to wear on my body. I slide my dick deep inside my sister's walls and begin slamming my hips against her ass cheeks.

She moans loudly and says, "Damn, I can practically feel your dick pushing into my stomach. Keep going."

Having already come twice tonight, I know that I can last for awhile. I fuck her doggy style for a few minutes before withdrawing and climbing on the bed. "I want you to ride me," I tell her seductively.

My sister climbs on the bed and straddles my hips, looking at me with lust in her eyes again. She grabs the base of my dick and slides it inside her inner walls then rolls her hips down until I am buried deep inside her.

"Mmm" I moan, anticipating how good it will feel for her to ride me.

She begins rolling her hips while bouncing up and down on my hard dick. I watch her perky breasts bounce up and down as she makes me feel wonderful. Her inner walls convulse, milking me as her hips grind back and forth. I can tell this is not the first time she has done this.

Her breathing is growing heavier as she bounces up and down, increasing the speed with each passing minute. I can feel my strength quickly draining as I continue mimicking her boyfriend. I don't know how much longer I can hold the spell.

Reaching forward, I grab hold and pull her hard nipples as my hips thrust up against her, pushing deep inside her walls. My sister lets out a scream of pleasure and slams her hips down on my pole.

"Fuck yes. You feel sooooo good deep inside me. You are going to make me come again."

I let her ride me for another minute or so trying to conserve my energy. I can tell from the speed and fever of my sister's hips that she is getting close to an orgasm. Her back is arched, her hands resting on my stomach for stability as her hips thrust hastily against my hips. Her inner walls are convulsing strongly. I can feel a new batch of semen starting to form deep in my balls once more.

Feeling my mimic spell starting to wear thin. I grab my sister's hips and roll her over onto her back. I place her heels up on my shoulders and insert my hard dick inside her begging walls. She pulls my head down and begins making out with me. I look up and see that her eyes are closed.

"Oh yes, fuck me good and hard. Make me come again. Yesssss!" my sister exclaims loudly between grunts and long moans.

I can feel myself getting closer as her inner walls close in tight around me like a pair of vice grips. Her heels dig into my shoulder as her hips thrust forcefully up against my hips each time I slam my dick deep inside my sister. I cannot wait to fill my sister once again.

Wanting to conserve my energy as we draw closer to an orgasm, I cancel my mimicking spell. My sister's eyes are still closed tightly as we make out. Just as I am about to reach an orgasm, I pull my lips away from my sister's mouth and grunt out loud.

My sister's eyes open, hearing my voice instead of her boyfriend's voice. "What the fuck?" she screams loud enough for her voice to reverberate off her bedroom walls as she sees me fucking her.

Her face is filled with horror and complete confusion as I thrust as hard as I can deep inside my sister. She tries to move away from me but I grab her hands and pin them above her head, keeping my shoulders up near her face so that she is unable to withdraw her legs.

"What the fuck?" my sister keeps exclaiming over and over, out of breath as I am about to shoot deep inside her walls.

Despite her disgust, she is too far along to stop her begging body from thrusting against me. My sister's eyes are wide open like she has seen a ghost as I begin thrusting my hips like a piston deep inside her. Her hips matching my pace and intensity.

"Oh God! Oh God! Ohhhhhhhh Godddddddddd" my sister exclaims as her body begins trembling.

"I am going to come deep inside you sis," I exclaim as I feel my come rushing up the base of my throbbing dick.

"No, no, no!" my sister exclaims as I shoot deep inside her womb, sending her body into a series of convulsions.

Our hips smack against each other with all our might as we try to make our orgasm last as long as possible. When I am done coming, I roll over next to my sister, totally spent. My sister is gasping for air, unable to move for about a minute. When she has regained strength she turns toward me and starts pounding me in the chest with her fist.

"How the fuck did you do that? What the fuck happened? Where did Bobby go?"

I grab her wrist and restrain her hand from punching me. "That was not Bobby that had sex with you either time. Bobby left and never came back. That was me both times."

"No way. How is that possible? Tell me how that is possible you sick bastard!"

It was time to spill my secret for the first time with my sister. I explain to her that I have the power to mimic anyone I want and that she will never know again if it is me or her boyfriend that is fucking her. She asks me how many times I have done this to her and I tell her only once before tonight and that was when I pretended to be dad and have her cook me brownies, but that it was me pretending to be Bobby both times tonight.

"I knew something was different" she said, anger gone from her words. "I wondered how Bobby felt larger inside me all of the sudden and I wondered where he learned to eat me so good. Fuck, that is not fair, but damn you are good in bed. You can't do that to me anymore though. You can't pretend to be my boyfriend."

Laughing loudly, I say, you will never know until you have me deep inside you. You had better stay on that birth control unless you want to birth my child.

"I am not really on birth control. I just tell Bobby I am because I want to get pregnant," she tells me.

"Holy shit! I came inside you twice tonight." I exclaims.

"Ha Ha" my sister laughs, "I am just kidding. I just wanted to see what you would say. Hell no I don't want to get pregnant yet. Now get out of my bed you sick fuck."

I roll over and try to kiss my sister but she pushes my face away. "You have to stay naked all weekend or else I will send these naked pictures to your boyfriend." I tell her before adding, "We will do it again this weekend, don't worry.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Seducing Cindy
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1017 milliseconds