Seducing The Professor

CHAPTER 6 EXPOSED TO ANOTHER GODDESS

It was the weekend and James knew Julie usually disappeared from campus on the weekends. He was disappointed that he would not get to see her and he was concerned at how horny he was. It would be difficult to make it through the weekend without cumming. He still had hope that she would call or stop by and allow him to have an orgasm.

His hope came to fruition Saturday night. Mistress Julie called him on his cell phone. "Where are you at," she demanded.

"I'm out grocery shopping."

"Get home immediately slave. Go into the playroom strip naked, kneel by the door and wait for me."

"Yes, Mistress Julie."

James left his cart full of food in the aisle and walked to his car. There was urgency in Mistress Julie's voice that made James want to get home as fast as possible. When he arrived home, the house was empty. He immediately went into the basement and followed her orders. James kneeled naked by the door awaiting Mistress Julie's arrival.

A few minutes later he heard the front door open and he heard voices. Mistress Julie was not alone. James heart pounded in his chest. He wondered who was with her. He wondered if she would expose him to the guest. Footsteps could be heard going down the steps and then the playroom door open. James looked up to see Mistress Julie devilishly grinning at him. He immediately kissed her feet.

Mistress Julie ordered him on all fours up on the bed. "You're going to have a fun night," Mistress Julie said smiling.

She retrieved a bottle of lubrication and proceeded to lube James ass. He was no longer a virgin in his ass and so he did not resist. He relaxed and took great pleasure in her probing fingers. Then he felt a firm rubbery object pushing into his ass. The butt plug stretched his ass and felt incredible. When it settled into place, James moaned. His cock felt hard as ever.

Mistress Julie placed a baby monitor on an end table next to the bed. "Enjoy the sounds of me and my date fucking slave. Stroke your cock as much as you want. When I scream cum for me baby, you will cum, understand?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good boy. I can't wait to have you and my date cum together on my command. You are not permitted to leave this room slave. I will come get you in the morning."

Mistress Julie walked out of the room leaving James in a dazed state. He was excited that he would get to cum, but a bit jealous that he was not the one fucking Julie. His jealousy turned to excitement the minute he heard the voice of Mistress Julie's date in the monitor. It was a female voice. James could not believe that Mistress Julie was going to have sex with another female. He was beginning to like being her slave even more.

James stroked his cock as he listened to the two girls kissing and moaning. He could hear clothes being stripped off and he could hear licking and sucking. They started out giggling and teasing each other. Then Mistress Julie's dominant side kicked in and she ordered her date, Sarah, to kneel and lick her pussy. Mistress Julie was very vocal in ordering Sarah to pleasure her and in describing how great if felt. She left little to the imagination for James.

James heard Sarah bring Julie to an orgasm. Then he heard whispers, giggles, and moans as they played with dildos and strap-ons. Julie was definitely in control, but it was a playful dominance. It was not the serious and stern dominance that she exhibited with him. James wished he could be in the room with them watching.

James could hear that Sarah was helping Mistress Julie into a strap-on. Then he was astonished to get a direct order from Mistress Julie. Her voice bellowed through the monitor. "James, I'm going to Fuck Sarah good and hard right now. I want you to fuck your ass with the plug now and imagine that it is my strap-on fucking you. Be ready to cum for me slutty boy."

James heard Sarah giggle in the background. He had thought he was a secret to Sarah. He blushed from being verbally exposed. As instructed James began to push the plug in and out of his ass. The sensation was incredible. He could hear Mistress Julie fucking Sarah and he tried to fuck at the same pace. His other hand stroked his oozing cock. James was desperate to cum.

Finally Mistress Julie screamed, "Cum for me baby."

James instantly shot a load of cum across the room. He continued to stroke his cock and fuck his ass with the plug throughout the length of his orgasm. He could hear both Sarah and Mistress Julie moaning in pleasure even after his orgasm ended. When they were finished there was silence as everyone rested. Then both girls whispered into the monitor. "Hope you liked the show. Nighty-night slave boy.

James laughed to himself. The sudden release of his pent-up cum drained all his energy. He lay back on the bed and drifted to sleep. James was awoke in the morning by the sounds of giggling and his name being called. Both girls were calling into the monitor, "James....wake-up. Slave boy it's time to get up and serve your Goddesses."

In a groggy voice, James muttered into the monitor, "Good morning. I'm awake."

Mistress Julie responded. "Good. Make us breakfast slave. I want toast, scrambled, eggs, and orange juice. How about you Sarah?"

Sarah answered, "That sounds good to me. I'll have the same."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Mistress Julie added one more instruction. "I left something for you to wear on the kitchen counter. Wear it and nothing else."

James scurried upstairs naked, curious and a bit nervous about what he would find. On the counter were a cock and ball harness and a black butt plug, which was slightly larger than the one had just used. He was a little intimidated at the size of the plug so he started with the harness. The leather harness went around the base of his cock and had straps that circled and separated his balls.

Next he tackled the plug. Mistress Julie had left a few small packets of lubrication. They looked like those little packets of ketchup and mustard that fast food restaurants have. James felt awkward lubing up his ass, but he did it. Then he slowly pushed the plug in. The base of the plug was wide and stretched his ass. At one point James, felt he could not take the whole plug. It felt like his ass was being stretched to the limit and so he backed the plug out and tried again. By now his cock was rock hard. The harness tightened around his swollen cock and balls, keeping the blood from rushing out of his erection. James enjoyed the tight feeling of the harness.

James was basically fucking his ass with the plug, trying to get it all the way in. He did not want to disappoint Mistress Julie so he finally gave it a hard push and the widest part pushed past the rim of his ass and his ass closed around it, holding it in place.

It was slightly painful getting the plug in, but once his ass relaxed and conformed to the shape of the plug, the feeling was incredible. James could not believe the pleasure he was experiencing. There were so many erotic nerves in his ass that he never experienced before. As he walked around the kitchen preparing breakfast, the plug jiggled and rubbed his insides, teasing his prostate and erotic nerves. At the same time, the harness around his cock and balls kept his cock hard and extra sensitive.

James was completely aroused and submissive even before the girls came downstairs. The girls took their seat at the dinning room table waiting to be served. They were pleased to see James cock hard and dripping cum. James was also pleased at what he saw. Both Mistress Julie and Sarah were wearing short silk night gowns that showed off their breasts. Sarah was shorter than Mistress Julie, with slightly larger breasts. James loved the size of her nipples. They were not visible but James could clearly see the outline of them pushing against the thin silk material. They seemed to be begging for attention. James wished he could touch them and kiss them and give them the attention they deserved.

Mistress Julie called James over to the dinning room table and ordered him to present himself. He was already naked and hard so he just stroked his cock a few times and then put his hand behind his head, presenting himself to the two girls. Mistress Julie grasped his cock and balls in her hands.

"Very nice. I love the way the harness looks. So sexy, don't you think Sarah?"

Sarah reached down and rubbed his balls. Then she traced a finger up the underside of his cock. James bodied shivered at the touch of another girl. She commented, "Yes, and it makes his cock feel so hard."

Mistress Julie ordered, "Turn around slave. I want to see the plug."

James kept his hands behind his head and turned around. He was enjoying being inspected by the girls. He felt his ass cheeks being spread and he felt the plug being pushed deeper into his ass. The sudden push in his ass, sent a shiver through his body. His knees weakened and he almost stumbled. Both girls giggled.

"How was it getting the plug in slave."

"It hurt a little Mistress," admitted James, "but I managed."

"Good boy. A little suffering for your Mistress is good for you. Don't worry, soon you'll take that plug with no problem slave. Soon you'll be begging to have your boy pussy filled with my large strap-on."

Sarah giggled. "Ohhh.. You'll have to invite me over to watch."

"Of course I'll invite you over Sarah. I'm also training him to be a good cock sucker. You can take him from the front while I fuck him from the back."

"I like the sound of that. He'll be our fuck toy."

Mistress Julie agreed, "Yes, our fuck toy. That's exactly what you are James. My fuck toy to do with as I please." Mistress Julie slapped his ass and ordered, ". Get back to work slave. Serve us breakfast."

James served the two girls breakfast and then kneeled by his Mistress's chair while they ate. He did not like the idea of being trained to be a cock sucker, but on the other hand the image of both girls fucking him at the same time and using him for their toy excited him. Being with two young hot girls was a fantasy come true.

Mistress Julie finger fed him a few pieces of egg to show off her power to Sarah. Sarah enjoyed the show. The most humiliating part was when Sarah ordered James to bring her a bottle of milk. James knew she would feed it to him and he was embarrassed about being treated like a baby in front of someone else.

James brought the baby bottle into the living room where the girls had moved to after finishing breakfast. Both of them were sitting on the couch and James was ordered to lay across their laps. His head rested in Julie's lap and his ass was over Sarah's lap. Mistress Julie pulled the straps of her gown down, revealing her beautiful breasts. Mistress Julie held the bottle close to her nipple and then she cradled his head in her arm and lifted it slightly to feed her baby.

"Come on baby, drink your milk," she cooed as James took the bottle nipple into his mouth. Her nipples were so close to his mouth. They were swollen and erect. James wished he could suck on them.

Sarah stared intently, watching James drink his bottle. "Watching you feed him like that is so hot," commented Sarah.

"Yes, I just love having James drink his milk like this. He's so cute and passive when he drinks his milk. Mistress Julie directed her attention to James and talked in a babyish voice, "Come on sweetie. Drink it up. Good boy." Mistress Julie explained her logic to Sarah, "I am conditioning him to accept that I am his superior and authoritarian. I am his provider and he is dependent on m e. Feeding him this way puts him into a deep submissive state of mind and he becomes complacent and ready to obey me."

Sarah gently stroked his cock and balls while he drank the milk. Occasionally her hand would drift down to his ass and gently push on the butt plug, teasing his insides and milking out a small amount of cum. James was in heaven at the attention he was getting. Mistress Julie's nipples were close to his lips and he wished he could suck on them. James got his wish when he was almost finished the bottled.

Mistress Julie said to Sarah, "I have not tried breast feeding him yet. Let's see how he does. Mistress Julie pulled the bottle from his mouth and squeezed out a few drops of milk onto her nipples. James immediately latched on and began sucking.

"Good boy James. That feels nice." There's was pleasure in Mistress Julie's voice, which encouraged to James to suck harder.

Sarah was getting more turned on and even a bit jealous. She leaned over and deeply kissed Julie. The girls moaned and tongue kissed each other. James could not believe his ears when he heard Sarah ask, "Miss Julie, will you breast feed me? I want to suck on your nipples."

Mistress Julie was pleased at the request. "Of course you can princess."

Julie covered her other nipple with milk and Sarah leaned in next to James and started sucking. Mistress Julie moaned in delight at having both her nipples suckled. Eventually Julie directed James head down to her pussy. He knelt before her and tongued her dripping pussy. Sarah straddled Julie lap and continued sucking her nipples. James had a clear view up Sarah's night gown as he licked Julie's pussy. Sarah's ass and pussy were displayed openly above him. He could not believe his fortune of being with two hot girls.

He could sense that Mistress Julie was getting close to orgasm and so he attacked her pussy with his tongue. He pushed in and out with deep thrusts drawing out her orgasm. When it hit, she squeezed his head between her thighs, holding him against her pussy. He lapped up her juices, eager to fuel her orgasm even more. When her orgasm finished he was ordered to lick Sarah's pussy. She was so hot and aroused that she came almost instantly. James happily tongued her pulsing hole taking in as much of her love juices as he could.

James was the only one who was left without an orgasm. After he satisfied the girls, Mistress Julie ordered him to clean up the kitchen while they changed into clothes. When he was done cleaning, he kneeled at the bottom of the steps waiting for them to come down. They came down giggling and laughing at how he still had an erection.

Mistress Julie stood over him and rubbed the tip her shoe along the underside of his cock. "You're going to have to put that cock away horny boy. Sarah and I have things to do and will be gone the rest of the weekend. Our toys from last night are on the bed waiting to be cleaned. You do remember how to clean them the proper way don't you."

"Yes Mistress."

"Why don't you tell Sarah how you clean my toys slave. I'm sure she will be amused by it."

Blushing with embarrassment, James filled Sarah in on his cleaning method. "Miss Sarah, first I must lick them clean with my tongue. Then I must suck the toy to make sure I get all the juices off. Then I will clean them with soap and water."

Sarah replied, "Oooh. That's nice. Mistress Julie fucked me good and hard with her strap-on. Enjoy licking all my juices off. One day I shall stay and watch you clean them."

Julie dismissed James to the upstairs to start his cleaning. She instructed him to wear the butt plug and harness the remainder of the day as a reminder of his servitude to her. James did as he was told. He found a strap-on and two vibrators in the master bedroom. Two pairs of panties were also left. James knew they were treats for him to enjoy while he cleaned the toys with his tongue.

Like a Jackal sneaking in after the kill, he enjoyed what was left behind by the two tigresses. He spent a good hour licking and sucking each of the toys, savoring the taste and smell of Sarah and Mistress Julie's pussies. He inhaled their panties, excited that they were still damp with arousal. He stroked his cock, struggling not to cum from all the excitement. Mistress Julie's magnificent power had transformed James into a submissive slave, needy of perversion and female attention.

CHATPER 7 HER FUCK TOY

For the remaining weeks of the semester, Dr. Jensen's life was consumed by Mistress Julie. His career focused lifestyle was transformed into routines of serving and worshipping not just Mistress Julie, but all females. On Monday mornings he would leave $200 cash in his glove compartment for his Mistress. In the evening he would always find a few pairs of used panties in place of the money. Sometimes they were just her panties and sometimes she left a pair or two of other girls that she had played with over the weekend. His assignments were always the same. He was to smell them, stroke to them, and study them. He was great at determining which ones were Mistress Julie's. On occasions he was even allowed to cum into a pair of panties. Mistress Julie always expected the soiled panties to be hand washed and returned to her the next day.

During the week he would receive e-mails and PowerPoint presentations that contained assignments, or were designed to tease him and train him. Mistress Julie had him buy her panties, lingerie, and lotions. When she was feeling playful she would order him to go to an adult store to buy embarrassing toys like butt plug, dildos, or anal beads.

Mistress Julie ensured that James was continually wearing something that reminded him of her ownership of him. Some days he would wear a cock strap, some days he would wear the butt plug, and there were times where Mistress Julie required him to wear both. A few times she made him wear a cock ring with a tag attached that read, "Property of Mistress Julie." On weekends he was often required to wear more visible things while he was at home such as a collar or nipple clamps.

Mistress Julie made it a priority to keep James hard and horny. She made sure he stroked his cock every day and several times a day. Every 7 to 10 days she allowed him to cum. Usually he stroked himself to an orgasm, but occasionally she would tease and torment him until he could take no more. When he was close to the edge, she would stroke his cock once and wait a few seconds. She would continue to do this and eventually his cock would bob and twitch and cum on its own. Julie took great delight in this form of orgasm because it did not allow James the full pleasure of an orgasm. It allowed him release, but still kept him horny and attentive afterwards. She was also amused at seeing him completely lose control of his cock.

James loved his Thursday night training sessions. They turned more into teasing and torment sessions. Each week Mistress Julie pushed him deeper into submission and challenged his limits. The more perverted the session the harder Mistress Julie came when she had an orgasm. James was spell bound by Mistress Julie's confidence and feminine power. He was excited to do anything that pleased her.

Mistress Julie kept true to her word of inviting Sarah over to fuck James with her strap-on. It happened on a Friday night near the end of the semester. The evening started similar to the time he first met Sarah. He was in his room in the basement with his ear to the baby monitor and his hand stroking his cock, listening to the girls kissing and playing with each other. He heard whispering and giggles and the monitor went silent. He was trying to listen so intently that he did not hear the girls coming down the steps.

James was startled when Julie opened the door. He was embarrassed at the way they found him. He was under the satin sheets holding the monitor in one hand with his other hand beneath the sheets. It was obvious that he was stroking his cock under the sheets. Sarah was the first to comment. "Wow Mistress Julie, James really is a stroker boy."

Miss Julie said, "Yes, the poor boy can't stroke his cock enough. Let's see what you got going on under there." Mistress Julie walked over to the bed and whisked away the top sheet revealing his moist hard cock. James blushed with shame.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds