Seduction of the Grocery Boy Ch. 02

"Do you have any friends? That are over eighteen you think would like to play too?"

"Sure I think so. Tommy my best friend and Brian too. I don't think either of them are going out with anyone right now."

"Are they built anything like you?

"Sure we were all on the same football team," Richard said. "All the girls at school were chasing after the three of us.

" After we call your mom do you think you could call then and invite them over for a sex party?"

"I don't see why not. If they don't have dates by now they should be home," Richard said.

"Lets make those phone calls now and set things up. Are you sure it is alright with you?"

"Oh ya no problem. It will really be fun to have a gang-bang with you Debbie. Lets go make those calls."

The went down stairs to the living room to the phone. First Richard called his mom. There was no problem she didn't even ask to speak to and adult. He even told his mom not to expect him home to early the next day because they planned to hang out the next day.

It took all of Debbie's will power to keep from caressing and licking Richard's body while he talked to his mom. Mmmmm!!! What a kick that would be to suck his cock while he was talking to his mother. She settled for a passionate kiss after he hung up the phone and urged him to call the first of his buddies.

"I'll try Tommy first" he gasped, after he brock away from her kiss.

He dialed the phone while Debbie stroked his hardening cock. She knew she must be rattling him because he got two wrong numbers before he could clear his head enough to get the right number.

She listened to half the conversation.

"Hello is Tommy home Mam" he asked the other end?"

He nodded his head to Debbie, while he waited.

"Hay Tommy this is Richard. Would you like to come to a special sort of party tonight" he asked?" Paws for the answer. "I have this girl here that really wants to get to know you." Another paws. "No I'm not kidding. She is right here do you want to talk to her?

Richard handed the phone to Debbie and said, "He wants to talk to you."

In her most sultry voice Debbie said "hello Tommy, would you like to come over? I promise you that you won't be sorry."

Poor Tommy almost chocked at the other end, but he managed to stutter, "YYYYes I'll be there. What, what is the address?"

Debbie gave him instructions, how to find her house. Than whispered "I'll be here waiting for you."

She hung up the phone and told Richard to call his other friend Brian.

He called Brian and he too agreed to be there in about half an hour.

Debbie told Richard to wait down stairs for his friends while she went up stairs to put on something a little more sexy for their sex party. And he was to bring them up to her bedroom when they arrived.

When Debbie got up to her bedroom she first stripped and got into her shower. Once that was finished she put on some make-up and fixed her hair.

Then she changed into the sexy negligee that was one the bed when she first invited Richard into her bed.

When she heard the door bell ring down stairs she straitened the bed covers and slipped into it.

She could hear Richard and one other boy talking down stairs when the door bell rand a second time. Again more voices and then she heard their foot steps climb the stairs.

Then there came a taping at her bedroom door. When she looked up there were three handsome young male faces peering at her from the door.

"Come in boys, I won't bite. At least not in a way that you will find unpleasant."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds