Senior Lovers

"I'll get it reloaded, and fired." Then absentmindedly squeezing a tit as she finished the beer. "Finish that and come on to bed. I'm already almost hot enough to come again."

I followed instructions and knelt down beside her shortly after she spread herself down the middle of the bed. "How do you want this JO?"

"Give me that tongue bath you mentioned about a year ago. When you get to my cunt turn around for sixty-nine. I've been thinking about it since you mentioned it as something you enjoyed. Maybe why I came so hard."

"OK" And I got on hands and knees to begin. I started by kissing her forehead then eyes, nose, chin, before gently sucking on her ear lobes. After sucking both ear lobes I again began working down over her throat to a tit. Each tit got well lapped. Each nipple sucked until Jo began to finger herself. At this I again began a southward progression. When I reached her navel, I tongue fucked it for several seconds before continuing. Jo had both hands at her crotch by the time my tongue had worked that far. She had a finger buried in her vagina and was rubbing her clit with the other hand. From the way she was shuddering and moaning I figured that she was in orgasm.

I did not stop to lick at her crotch but continued down her right leg. When I reached her foot she had finished her orgasm. "JO."

"What lover?"

"Roll over on your belly."

As soon as she had resettled I began working kisses up the back of her left leg. She had stretched her arms to the headboard and was completely relaxed. Her relaxation ended when my tongue reached her buttocks and I began licking into the cleavage between them. The deeper my tongue went into the cleavage the higher she rased her ass towards my tongue. Just as my tongue reached her anus Jo whipped a hand to her crotch and again began rubbing her clit for another orgasm. I quit reaming her as soon as she came and straddling her legs. I continued licking up her back and sides. Although her orgasm had ended she kept up a continuous purring and kept a grip on her crotch. By the time my licking kisses reached her neck my cock was penetrating just head deep between her labia from the rear. I could feel her fingers scratch at my cock as I lay full length on her and worked my feet between hers.

"Spread your legs JO." I whispered in her ear. As she did so a half inch of my cock slid into her vagina.

"Now raise up to kneeling." She took her hand away from her crotch and slowly came to a hands and knees position forcing me to my knees at the same time.

"God that was wonderful." Jo murmured. "The way you slid into me as I came up. I hope you aren't going to come to soon, this feels much to good to stop."

"Thought you might like it this way."

Neither of us moved for quite a few seconds, just letting my cock soak in her very receptive vagina. Then she began to roll her hips up and down so that my cock would move in her. While she was fucking herself with my cock, I reached forward and cupped both tits in my hands. As I began to roll her nipples between my fingers Jo again began to climax but this time her orgasm didn't crest and then subside, but continued to build. I very soon had to grasp her hips and hold her ass to me to keep her violent gyrations from ejecting me as my own climax began.

About five seconds after Jo had begun climaxing she collapsed onto her belly dragging me with her. I just barely kept my cock in her as a few quick involuntary humps of my own finished the ejaculations that had begun in the middle of her orgasm. Neither of us moved for several minutes until my cock had shrunk out of her. As my ejaculate began dribbling out of her slit onto the sheets, I weakly rolled off of her and lay limp on the bed beside her. Neither of us did more than gasp for air and wait for our hearts to slow for over a minute.

"My god what a fuck! I've taken it doggie before but never after that kind of build up. I must have come at least twice before you even got close to fucking me, I really don't remember. Then as that beautiful cock slid into me as I knelt up ... it was one grand continuous building orgasm till I collapsed. Still feels good." Then turning to her side and backing up against me, "Let me rest a few minutes before starting anything else."

"I need a bit of rest myself JO. You seem to have taken all the starch out of me." And as I cuddled up to her back I reached over her and cupped a breast in my hand as we both fell asleep.

Jo woke first and in squirming from under my arm woke me. "What time is it Jo? The clock is on your side."

"Only eleven-thirty." Then as she climbed out of the bed. "I've got to piss."

"Don't flush it. I need to go too."

"Jo quickly emptied her bladder, and while wiping, "I'm really sticky from all that juice you pumped into me. I need to wash off before we start anything more." "Don't you want me to lick it off like I did your Tits?"

"Its got piss mixed in now. Probably wouldn't taste too good."

As I shook off the last drops from my prick I pointed to the shower. "We can wash each other then."

"Good idea. We may get around to that sixty-nine before breakfast yet."

"Or have each other for breakfast."

"Not enough calories." Jo joked. "I'm going to need something far more nourishing." after a second of silence."Could make it an appetizer course tho."

By now the water was hot and I had begun to soap Jo's back. Since she had short hair I didn't worry about getting it wet and started at her neck. As I lathered her shoulders and arms Jo began that almost purring hum that I don't believe she was even aware of. By the time I had worked to the middle of her back she was leaning into my hands so I moved them towards her sides. I was soon cupping both breasts as Jo reached behind her hips to grasp my growing cock. She guided it between her ass cheeks. Since we were both completely wet and slippery with the soap, my cock slid easily into position just short of her vagina. I let go of her breasts and moved my caressing down her belly until they rested over hers at her crotch. "Don't you know that you'll go blind masturbating like that?"

"Haven't yet. Been doing it since I was ten." Then leaning forward so my firming cock could reach and penetrate her cunt. "Started doing this at eleven."

"Don't think the 'GUN' is reloaded Jo. Besides Neither of us would benefit from slipping and falling in here. Better rinse and dry first."

"Spoil sport!" Then straightening and turning around; "But you're right about falling. Ruins the whole evening."

"Yea. Really spoils the mood." By this time we were rinsed off and as I turned off the water, Jo snagged a towel and began to dry me off. Some areas took longer than others.

Then handing me the towel."Now dry me." I had the same problem getting some parts of Jo dry just as she had with me. She even had more of those areas than I did , two more of them to be exact.

"How old were you when you got married? Elene doesn't seem young enough to be your daughter."

"Thanks for the complement. I married at eighteen. Had a baby at nineteen, and was divorced at thirty-five. Don't ask how long ago that was!" Then with a double take "Do you know Elene?"

"She is the one who conned me into joining the 'Club'."

"She been up here?"

"Several times."

"Damn it! I was hoping to keep you for myself." Shaking her head Jo walked into the living-room. "Did you give her the same fantastic sex?"

"NO. She played the same game as all the rest. It took me almost this long before She let me get her cloths off. Didn't get to fucking till almost two AM." Then after a pause, "The first time that is. The other three times she was almost as eager as you. But she never seemed to want seconds."

"Yea! She doesn't like to loose control of any situation ." Motioning me to cuddle up on the settee. "As I've said already, we seem to exchange partners from time to time. We tried teaming up once. It was not a good experience. We had double-dated with men we had both screwed before, and with the understanding that sex was to be the object. I was just well warmed up and ready for seconds when Elene finished screwing her date. I wanted to stay and maybe swap off. We had each screwed both men before and knew it. Elene insisted on going home. I wound up taking on both of them after she left."

"Yea. She does tend to control the action as much as she can. The last two times she's been up here it was her idea. I don't mind being led in a relationship, but don't care for being treated as an object." Then I put my arm over Jo's shoulder and cupped a breast. "She doesn't seem to enjoy sex as much as you do either."

"I've often wondered if she were screwing my men and leading me to screw hers as some kind of rebellion."

"Could be, could be." I thought about this for several minutes as I fondled her tit. "How many times have you been at the health club "

"Tonight was the first. Elene called me and almost begged me to try it out tonight."

"What time did she call?"

"About five. I was just getting ready to fix something to eat."

"That's the time I got to the club. She did set us up."

"I will have to thank her tomorrow."

"Mind if I ask some personal questions."

"If we haven't gotten past the personal point by now we never will."

"OK Does she set you up like tonight very often?"

"No." Then obviously thinking. " You are only the third man I can think of that she fucked first, then passed on." Then after thinking for several more seconds; "More often she finds out I'm screwing some one and tries to seduce him."

"Next question. Of the others she, I'm using this generically, screwed you out of. How many were you starting to see often?"

Jo was silent for several seconds before answering. "I think I see where your going. Yes ... I was starting to get more than just sexually involved with all of them ." Then leaning back and laughing, "She's trying to get me a man she likes to fuck. Wonder if she's looking for a stepfather."

"It certainly looks like it." Then laughing my self ; "Tell her I don't want to get married just now."

"Neither do I. It would end the alimony my ex is happy to pay me to keep quiet about the incest with Elene." After some more thought. "Damn! I'll bet she started it herself to break us up. Normally She didn't get along with him very well."

"Tell her that."

"About me thinking she deliberately broke us up?"

"No. About the alimony. Then invite her over here with you."

"She'd shit." Then placing her hand over mine on her tit. "I think I will!" Then grabbing my cock with her other hand. "But not till much later this morning. Should we do that sixty-nine now or wait till after breakfast?"

"Lets wait. I really need some rest."

"Lead the way to the bed, for sleep."

We slept till nine thirty when we were awakened by our bladders. I went first and then started the shower while Jo had her turn on the pot. She joined me in the shower just as I finished rinsing. "I'll start breakfast while you rinse off."

"OK but don't get dressed. We haven't had that sixty-nine yet."

I had just set out the two plates of scrambled egg and micro waved bacon when the phone rang. "I'll bet that is Elene checking up on you JO ."

"Should I answer or might it embarrass you if it isn't her?"

"No problem."

Jo walked over to the phone and answered it. "Hello. ... Yes, Elene, this is your mother. Come on over and Paul can fix you some bacon and eggs too. ... Of course I spent the night here. Didn't you want me to when you set up the meeting. ... Yes, I figured it out. ... Come on over here and we can discuss it over coffee. ... Paul figured it out as soon as he learned that you are my daughter." Then forcefully,"Shut up and get your ass over here!"

As Jo sat back down to her breakfast, "I told you she'd shit. Denied setting us up, and claiming she did not know how to get here ... the whole bit." Then between bites "She'll be here in about five minutes. Let me open the door for her just like I am. She'll shit again."

"Want me to stay naked too?"

"Please. As soon as Elene and I get through with the fight we're probably going to have, I want to have that sixty-nine we never got around to last night. "

"Even if she stays?"

"Especially if she stays!"

"Your choice Jo. I like sex with you better than Elene anyway she's to inhibited."

"Maybe part of our problem . I tend to overpower everyone. And she won't relinquish control."

"Didn't overpower me after the initial surprise."

She pointed at my crotch and smiled. "Well maybe subliminal control."

"But not overpowering. You came more times than I did last night."

"Your right. I did, and I'd like to come some more this morning. But will probably have to have this fight with Elene first."

"Why does it have to be a fight? Why can't both of you admit that you both like sex and quit competing."

"Dammed if I know. As far as completion goes, the only competition I'm interested in is to see who comes first. And that coming I'm interested in is sexual." "When Elene gets here you will not answer the door. I will. I have an idea that may defuse things."

"It's your home."

"That it is, and I set the rules in it." We were sipping our second cup of coffee when the doorbell rang. "Hang loose Jo." I checked through the peephole to make sure it was Elene, and no one else was in the hall, then opened the door. "Come on in Elene. Your mother is having coffee in the kitchen."

Elene was more than a little disconcerted at my nudity and half hard cock but recovered quickly. "She naked too?"

"Of course. If you don't mind I would like you to strip as well before we go any further."

Just then Jo stepped through the kitchen doorway and added "He is setting the rules Elene , don't fight him."

"Your mother is quite right Elene. I am setting the rules here." pointing at the bedroom door I added. "You know where the cloths closet is. STRIP!" Then turning towards the kitchen. "Your mother and I will be finishing our coffee. Should I pour you a cup?"

After several seconds of silence, meekly, "Yes please. I Think I'm going to need some." She then slowly proceeded to the bedroom. Jo and I returned to the kitchen.

As Jo and I quietly sipped at our coffee after I had poured one for Elene we could hear her as she grumbled to herself "What the hell happened. He isn't that good. I don't think he's that good. "

Jo and I smiled at each other. She lifted her cup in a toast before commenting "The last one who was as good was my high-school prom date."

Elene finally finished hanging up her clothes and, like a cowed dog, almost sneaked up to the table. She said nothing but did begin to sip at her coffee. Jo took her lead from me and remained quiet. After Elene had consumed about half her coffee I broke the silence. "You conned me into joining that gym just so you could maneuver your Mother and I into meeting , correct?"

She answered almost in a whisper; "Yes."

"Did you expect that we would have sex?"

"Yes."

"WHY?"

The silence lasted over two minutes before Jo broke it. "You've done this before baby. I would like to know why too."

This time there was no wait . "I'M NOT A BABY DAMN IT!" she shouted. "I'M A WOMAN JUST LIKE YOU ARE!" And her shout died in the flood of tears that followed. Neither Jo or I attempted to stem the sobs but remained silent until they eventually subsided. "I am a woman. I am. I'm not a little girl. Why does everyone treat me like a little girl?"

At this opening I put in my two-bits."You get treated like a little girl because you usually act like one."

"What do you mean? I fuck as good as she does don't I?"

"There is a lot more to being a woman than fucking, Elene. A lot more!" Her head came off the table and she began to look at me. "You have to have a lot more to a mature relationship than sex. And NO, you don't fuck as well as your mother." This brought a change of state from self pity to self defense.

"You didn't complain when you screwed me."

"I never complain. How ever, if you will dispassionately review our relationship, consider who asked who the last couple times."

She again was silent for several seconds before meekly answering. "I guess I did didn't I." Then after another period of quiet; "What was I doing wrong?"

"Acting like a little girl." then taking her hand, "You made me seduce you like a school girl on a first date. Then as soon as we came you would turn cold and go home. Mature women don't act like that."

"How does a woman act?"

"She certainly doesn't resist a man all the way to the final moment then go wild. She also doesn't leave immediately after ." Ask your mother.

"I cant! She hates me!"

Jo and I almost harmonized:

"No she doesn't."

"Yes you can."

I held my hand up to quiet JO and asked,"Why do you think she hates you?"

"She must. I just know she does."

"Because she caught you and your father fucking?"

Almost screaming."How do you know about that?"

"She told me about it."

Almost in pain Elene turned to face Jo for the first time since arriving. "How could you? How could you shame me that way?"

"Baby, if there is any shame involved in your fathers seduction of you it was his."

"But I seduced Him!"

At this I had to put in my contribution."Elene. NO MAN IS SEDUCED BY A GIRL! If she is willing it isn't seduction. If she is not willing it is rape. I'm sure you have heard the saying, ' a hard cock has no conscience' but I can assure you it is only an excuse."

After a few seconds I continued, "The only type of man who would screw an unwilling girl is mentally deficient. And a man who would screw his own daughter, even if she asked him to, is even more mentally deficient. Or maybe trying to hurt her or his wife. Perhaps both. In either case, the shame is his, not hers!"

Jo then grasped Elene's hand before adding; "Honey. He was fucking other young women long before you let him. I divorced him for not keeping me satisfied. Not for screwing around other women. Although I used infidelity as the grounds for divorce you definitely were not the only one involved."

I then added another two bits. "So you see Elene. You don't have to punish yourself by trying to take away your mothers lovers, or try to 'count coup' by passing on those that you are finished with."

Then after leaning over and kissing her lightly; "Live your own life. Ignore the past as, I'm sure, it ignores you."

Looking at JO she softly asks "You really don't hate me for letting Dad screw me."

"Hell no! I can't afford to hate anyone. It takes too much energy. And ignoring them is much more effective. I don't even hate your father. Mater of fact If it weren't for the way We've both become used to our independence I might even consider getting back together with him for a while." Then winking at me. "He was a fairly good lover when he wasn't screwing around other women." Then after several seconds pause. "Baby, we have both bedded better the last couple of years. The best of the bunch is sitting right over there. Thank you for the set up."

"Your not angry about it?"

"Not in the least. Some of the men you've passed on weren't too bad. This one is the best."

"Jim was always considerate and gentle with me but after the first date seemed to loose interest."

"Elene. That was because you acted the little girl, demanding to be 'seduced' when we both knew we would end up fucking." Then standing beside her with a limp penis practically in her face, "Would you like to watch your mother and I do it right?"

"Dammed if I care if she wants to watch or not. I'm going to get what we've been promising each other since supper last night."

At this Jo asked, " Ellen, have you ever had oral sex with any of your partners?"

"No. Dad asked me to take him in my mouth once but I refused. A few of the men I've fucked since have also asked for me to suck them but I never have."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Senior Lovers
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 8 milliseconds