• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Senior Year Ch. 02

Senior Year Ch. 02

Lois Tillman, who taught English at Jamestown High, approached the beginning of the new school year with considerable apprehension. She was still wracked by guilt because one night during the summer she'd let her emotions get out of control and slept with one of her students. After that day, she assiduously avoided the young man, whose name was Bobby Draper. She was afraid if she found herself alone with him again she wouldn't be able to control herself and would compound the problems she'd already caused herself.

What made the situation extremely hard for her was that the sexual experience she had with the young man was the best she ever had. Sex with her husband had never been as thrilling as it had been with Bobby, and after she slept with they young man, she vainly sought a way to have the same kind of pleasurable experience with her husband but, mostly because her husband wasn't interested, her efforts proved futile and left more frustrated than she'd ever been.

Lois was particularly anxious because Bobby was in one of her classes. That meant she'd be confronted with him, and the temptation he represented, regularly. Memories of the passionate afternoon and evening she enjoyed with the young man were never far from her thoughts as her relationship with her husband continued to deteriorate. The sad truth of her life, she often reflected with irony, was that only satisfying sex she ever had was the result of that forbidden relationship.

School had begun, however, and now, on the second day, Lois stood in front of the class Bobby Draper was in, trying to concentrate on the lecture she was giving. The young man hadn't made any effort to continue their relationship, which did make things easier for her, but it upset her, too. Was she such a bad lover he didn't want to sleep with her again? That nagging question was a sign of the ambivalence Lois felt about what she'd done. And that ambivalence had her emotions in turmoil.

The period dragged and finally, much to Lois's relief, the bells rang and the students began to file out. Lois was relieved. Her heart began to pound when Bobby, the last student to leave, stopped at her desk.

"I've got my book finished, Mrs. Tillman," he said. "Would you like to read it?"

"Ah...yes...OK," Lois stammered, feeling her face get hot. "Just leave it, Bobby. I'll give it back to you later in the week."

"I didn't bring it to school," Bobby said. "Can I drop it at your place after school?" That wasn't true. The manuscript was in the backpack he held in his hand, but he wanted another chance to see her alone again and, hopefully, more than that.

"Ah..." Lois stammered. Conflicting emotions roared through the teacher. Her husband, Rod, was a physical education teacher and the school's football coach. He wouldn't be home after school because he had football practice. Did she dare risk being alone with Bobby once again? "I...I guess that would be OK," she said finally.

Bobby was still wondering why Mrs. Tillman hadn't invited him back to her house after they made love. She was the only one of his adult lovers who hadn't made an attempt to see him again. In fact, there were times he was pretty sure she was avoiding him. "OK, Mrs. Tillman, I'll see you after school," he said, and left.

Lois sat at her desk, shaking. Bobby was coming to her house after school! The only man who'd ever given her an orgasm! The best lover she'd ever had! And her husband wouldn't be home! What was she going to do? She was distracted for the rest of the day.

"You wanna go down to the mall after school?" Eddie asked Bobby between classes later in the afternoon.

"Can't," Bobby said. "I have to take something over to Mrs. Tillman's."

"How about coming down after?" Eddie said. "Jeez, we hardly ever hang out any more!"

"Sorry," Bobby said. "After that, I have other things I have to do. Maybe tomorrow." The bell rang and they headed for class.

Lois arrived home from school, went to the kitchen and put some water on the stove to heat. A cup of hot chocolate would be nice. "Maybe Bobby would like a cup, too," she thought. Actually, the pretty teacher mused, she needed a drink. A strong one. Maybe that would help her deal with the problem she was trying to cope with.

The doorbell rang. Lois opened it and Bobby came in, carrying a thick manila envelope. "I'm not keeping you from anything, am I, Mrs. Tillman?" he asked, looking around.

"No," Lois replied. "Is that the play?" she asked, nodding toward the folder.

"Ah...yeah, here in this folder," Bobby replied, and handed it to her.

Lois took the folder, then looked at Bobby. "Would you like some hot chocolate, Bobby?" she asked. She felt tense and shook her head. "What's the matter with me?" she thought, as she started for the kitchen to get their hot chocolate. "He's a boy, one of my students! I'm an adult! I need to start acting like one!"

Bobby took off his jacket and sat down in one of the easy chairs in Mrs. Tillman's living room. "Mrs. Tillman looks good today," he mused. The attractive teacher was wearing a dark brown pinstriped dress that had a white collar and white cuffs. The dress had buttons all the way down the front. "I sure would like a chance to open all those buttons and see what's underneath again," he thought, and felt his penis swelling.

Lois returned carrying two cups of hot chocolate, handed Bobby one, set the other on the coffee table, sat down on the sofa, and began to look over the play.

Bobby sipped his hot chocolate, looking at the lovely blonde woman sitting opposite him. He kept speculating about the lush body under the dress and shifted a little, trying to ease the discomfort caused by the erection growing in his pants. He continued gazing at his teacher while visions of her bare breasts flashed through his overheated mind.

Finally Lois finished reading the manuscript. She looked up at the young man and smiled. "This is very good, Bobby," she said.

"Ah, thank you, Mrs. Tillman," Bobby replied. He wondered if his voice sounded as funny to her as it did to him.

"You've obviously done a lot of work on this," Lois said. Part of her wanted him to leave, part of her didn't. She shook her head, trying to clear it. Her mind was awhirl with memories of what she and Bobby had done, and the strong emotions those memories evoked. Deep inside her warmth glowed.

"I'm sorry to have to do this..." she murmured. She had to get Bobby to leave before she lost control and compounded the problems she'd made for herself that summer. "I...I think you better go."

Bobby sensed her confusion. "Are you sure that's what you want me to do, Mrs. Tillman?" he asked softly.

Lois nodded. "Yes, Bobby, you...you have to," she said. "Look, we...we made a...a mistake this summer. I...I could...get in...in a lot of trouble if anyone found out what happened between us. I'm married...I could lose my job. If...if people found out I...I'd be ruined. What happened was a mistake, a terrible mistake."

"I won't tell..." Bobby said.

"That doesn't matter," Lois replied. She tried to be firm, but really wanted to take him in her arms. "What happened was...was wonderful, but..."

Bobby rose and walked to the sofa. "If nobody finds out, what's the harm?" he asked.

Lois was uncomfortable having him so near. She stood up, walked across the room to get a safe distance between them, then she turned and looked at him. "It's better this way, Bobby," she said softly. "It...it really is."

Bobby moved to where his teacher stood and looked into her hazel eyes. Their faces were only inches apart. He was slightly taller than her, so her face was upturned as she looked at him. He could see confusion in her eyes, and beneath that, longing. He decided to act. "You don't really think it's for the best, do you, Mrs. Tillman?" he asked.

Before Lois could respond to his question, he covered her lips with his, slid his arms around her, and pulled her against him.

When the young man's lips touched hers, Lois reacted without thinking. She slid her arms around him and pulled him against her. Her lips parted and her tongue slid into his mouth, seeking, probing. It was met, delightfully, by his. Longing grew, and began to take control.

"Nooo!!!" she thought desperately. "Not again! I can't let this happen again!" But the forbidden feelings roaring to life inside her took over.

When Bobby began undoing the buttons down the front of her dress, Lois found herself powerless to resist. When all of the buttons were opened and he began to push the now-opened dress down over her shoulders, she shrugged and the dress whispered to the floor. "Please, Bobby, we shouldn't..." she whispered.

"You're so pretty, Mrs. Tillman!" the young man said reverently. His hands caressed her breasts through her bra.

Lois, shuddering with the delightful sensations evoked by the young man's touch, was aware that if she didn't stop him right now, she would be compounding the trouble she was already in. On the other hand, how much worse could things get? "Please, Bobby!" she begged, "Please stop!"

His fingers brushed her erecting nipples and rapturous sensations rocked her. Her legs went weak. "Ohhhh!!!" she moaned. She wanted him! To hell with the consequences! She didn't care! She needed him! "Come on!" she said, and took his hand and led him toward her bedroom.

When they got to the bedroom, Lois walked to the bed and laid down while Bobby shed his clothes. When he was naked, he joined her on the bed, pulled her into his arms, and kissed her. Exultant, Lois returned the kiss.

Bobby removed her bra and his hand slid over her bare breasts, electrifying her. His hands and lips worked on her breasts until she was shaking with need. His hand slid between her quivering legs and began exploring her rapidly moistening vagina. Her hips rocked upward as her body sought his touch. His finger slid between the puffy, soft lips, and shock waves of hunger ripped through her.

"Don't make me wait, Bobby! Please! I need you!" Lois cried, experiencing a level of urgency she'd known only once before; the last time he was with her!

Bobby rolled between her legs, raised his hips, and grasped his erection. Guiding it with his hand, he thrust downward and felt his swollen wand sink into Mrs. Tillman's warm, snug opening.

"Yesssss!!!!" Lois hissed as the young man's thick cudgel invaded her and filled her with delight. "That's ittt, Bobby! Give it to me. Give it to meeeee!" She gloried in the sensations Bobby's swollen member induced in her lust-drenched body as it plunged in and out. Each movement sent her higher up the mountain of passion. It felt sooo good! Why had she waited so long to experience this again?

"Bobby! Oh, Bobby! Bobbeeeee!" she groaned, clutching his pounding buttocks. "I need you!! Oh, darling, I need you!!!" Then, suddenly, gloriously, an orgasm burst through her. "Bobbeeeee!!!!!! Oh, Bobbeeeeeee!!!!! Yessssss!!!!! Oh...Yesssss!!!!!! Take...Me!!!!!!!!!! Take meeeeee!!!!! Take...Meeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Pleeeeeeeze!!!! Oh...Pleeeeze!!! Yesssssssss!!!!!!!!!!"

"Gahhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Bobby groaned, his hips banging against Mrs. Tillman's pliant body, his penis exploding his hot, creamy sauce into her. Their bodies strained as they shared the wonder of orgasm.

Afterward, they lay locked in each other's arms. Lois clutched Bobby to her, planting kisses all over his face. "Oh, Bobby!" she gushed. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me! I'm so glad you came over today!"

Bobby kissed her back and hugged her. Making love with Mrs. Tillman this time was as good as it had been the last time.

"You...your husband, he...he doesn't suspect about...about us, does he?" Bobby asked. He was a little scared by the prospect of that happening. Coach Tillman was a big guy and had a reputation for having a short fuse. And the guys on the football team idolized him, and would probably beat Bobby to a pulp if Coach asked them to.

Lois shook her head. "He hasn't the slightest idea," she murmured. "You don't need to worry." She looked at the young man lying in her arms and smiled. "Bobby, you are such a fabulous lover!" she said.

Bobby smiled and began caressing one of her breasts. "I'm really glad you think so," he said.

Lois shuddered as her nipples again began to harden. She slid her hand across his chest, found his nipples, and teased them to straining points. She heard his gasps and felt him tremble and loved the way he was responding to her caresses. She took one of his rigid nipples in her mouth.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" Bobby moaned.

"Do you like that, Bobby?" Lois asked.

"Ohhhh, yesssss!!!" he replied. "My God! Yesssss!"

Lois's lips blazed a trail of fire over her student's body, and as they did Bobby rolled onto his back to make it easier for her. As she worked on the young man, Lois saw that his cock had begun to rise again. She took hold of it, feeling the warmth, the growing firmness, and the sticky remnants of their joining. She kissed across his belly, through his pubic hair, to the base of the turgid pole. Then, screwing up her courage, she clasped her lips around the stiffening rod and began moving her head slowly up and down. She experienced surprisingly delightful sensations as her lips stole down the veined surface of the swollen wand.

Bobby caressed Mrs. Tillman's back, her dangling breasts, her lovely ass, and her legs. His hand glided lovingly over her smooth skin while her lips slid up and down his throbbing cock.

"Oh, God, Mrs. Tillman, I'm so close!" he gasped. His hips, moving of their own volition, fucked his erection into her mouth.

Lois stopped sucking him, swung her leg over his body, and lowered herself onto his tumescence, which crammed her delightfully full. She was delighted by the look of ecstasy that appeared on her teen-age lover's face as she sank down onto him. "You do like this, don't you, Bobby?" she gasped.

"Oh, yeahhhh!!!!" Bobby replied. "I sure do!" He arched his back, lifting his hips, driving his cock deeper into her, and felt her fluttering cavern caress it.

Lois pressed down against him, cherishing the sensations being bestowed on her by his swollen cock. She pushed herself erect and began rocking her hips, causing his erection to lash her insides. Bedlam filled her super-aroused body.

"Ohhhh!!! Bobby!!!" she moaned, moving her hips faster and faster, "This is wonderful!! This...ahhhhh!!! This is incredible!"

Bobby gazed up at the lovely auburn-haired teacher who was riding his cock. Her face was flushed with passion and her gorgeous breasts quivered as she moved her body up and down on him. The delectable friction of their joined bodies drove Bobby toward his peak. Then his hot sauces boiled up through his penis and flooded Mrs. Tillman, filling her to overflowing.

"I'm commmminnnnnnnggggggg!!!!!" he cried. "Take it, Mrs. Tillman!!! Take it!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Lois felt Bobby's urgent thrusts and, when she felt his molten juices bathing her insides, she could stand no more. "Yes, Bobby, come! Come for me!" she urged ardently, "Come in me! It feels so good! Oh...ohhhhh!!! Bobbeeeee!!!!! Oh, Bobbeeeeee!!!! Yessssssssssss!!!! Yessssss!!!! Yes-Yes-Yes-Yes-Yesssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

After experiencing her second awesome orgasm, Lois stayed atop Bobby enjoying the aftermath of the wonderful experience they'd just shared. His penis softened and slithered out of her, tickling her as it left her body. She lowered herself onto his chest and felt his arms slide around her. This was so wonderful!

Finally, she slid off him and rolled on her side, facing Bobby. "It's getting late," she said. "Football practice will be over soon."

"I know," Bobby said. He kissed her again, got up, and began to dress.

Lois got up, got a robe, and slipped it on.

They walked to the front door. Lois let Bobby pull her into his arms and their lips fused in a passionate kiss. His hands slid inside her robe, moving over her body, cupping her bare bottom, sending a shudder of delight through her.

Lois realized she didn't want him to leave. "Today was so wonderful, Bobby!" she told Bobby after the kiss ended. "I...I'm glad you came by."

"I'm glad," he said. "I want to be good for you."

"Oh, God, you wonderful young man! You certainly are!" Lois exclaimed, with tears of joy in her eyes. She took his face in her hands and kissed him. The kiss ended and he was gone.

Lois found herself thinking that she had to find some way to make love with the young man again, no matter what her affair with him might eventually cost her. Now that she'd found satisfying sex, she wasn't going to give it up.

"I...I can't believe I'm willing to risk my career and my marriage," she mused, "But...but I am. I have to!" She sighed, then went to the kitchen and started making dinner for her husband.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Senior Year Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 498 milliseconds