Senior Year Ch. 07

Lois relinquished the nipple she was suckling, and moved her partner's other breast so she had access to that nipple. When she sucked it into her mouth, Doreen groaned.

"Yesssss!!!" she wailed. "Oh, Goddd!!! Lois!!! Lois!!!

Lois trailed her fingers through the forest of pubic hair, down between Doreen's thighs, and her firm, athletic legs parted. Lois sought, then found, Doreen's clit and teased it with her finger.

"Oh!! Darling!!! Oh!!! That's...Ahhhh!!!...so...lovely!!!" Doreen purred, her hips rising and falling, her legs scissoring, as Lois toyed with her clit.

Lois abandoned Doreen's breasts and began to kiss her way across her lover's fantastic body.

"Oh, yes!!! Oh!!! Oh!!!" Doreen cried, "Oh lover, you're driving me wild!!!" Her responses became more impassioned as Lois continued stroking and prodding her swollen clit.

"Take meeeeee!!! Please!!! Lois, I need release!!!" the frantic assistant principal begged. "Your tongue!!! Oh God, darling!!! I need your tongue!!!"

Lois moved between her lover's splayed legs. Her lips moved across Doreen's belly, through her pubic hair, toward her middle. Doreen's body twisted, turned, and strained.

"Please!!! Please!!! Oh!!! My love!!! My darling!!! Please!!!" Doreen begged, pulling her legs up, raising her knees. Lois was such a fabulous lover! She was so glad they'd gotten together! When Lois's mouth touched her vagina, Doreen's legs tensed and she raised her middle off the bed, thrusting herself against Lois's mouth.

"Eat me!!! Lick meeeee!!! Give me your tongue!!! Please!!! Please!!!" Doreen wailed. Her cries of need became more urgent, as did the stirring of her body. She needed release desperately!

Lois clasped Doreen's buttocks, then, extending her tongue, she dragged it up and down through Doreen's sopping furrow.

"Wahhhh!!! Wahhhh!!! Wahhhh!!!" Doreen shrieked, her hips going wild, "Yessssss!!! Yesssss!!! That's it, darling!!! That's ittttttttt!!! Eat me!!! Eat meeeeeee!!!"

Lois teased and probed her companion's pulsing opening, marveling at the wildness of her partner's responses. She tried to increase the pleasure Doreen was experiencing by teasing, licking, and thrusting her tongue as far into the other woman's body as she could. She did a fine job.

"Please!!! Oh, darling, please!!!!" Doreen begged, her hips writhing insistently. She was desperately in need of release, "I need to come!!! Don't tease me!!! Please!!! Please!!! I need to come!!!!"

Doreen's buttocks clenched and released in Lois's hands and Lois kept her head buried in her partner's crotch as Doreen bucked and twisted. Doreen's legs clamped tightly around Lois's head, pressing her against her spasming opening.

"I have to come!!! Please, darling!!! Don't tease me any more!!! Please!!! Please!!!" Doreen cried.

Lois wanted to feel Doreen coming, wanted to give Doreen what she'd received from her. She inserted a finger into her lover's pulsing quim and at the same time began sucking Doreen's clit even harder.

"Wahhhhhhhh!!!! Wahhhhhh!!! Unnnnnnnggggghhhhhhh!!!! Wahhhhhhh!!!" Doreen screamed. "Wahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhh!!!! Yesssssssss!!!! Yessssssssss!!!! Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" Her hips jerked and twisted uncontrollably and her screams of joy reached Lois's ears.

Lois continued thrusting her finger into Doreen's palpitating opening, and her tongue continued to caress her companion's clit, cleaning the flood of juices, tracing it lovingly, until Doreen's frantic movements slowed. Her legs unlocked and fell to the bed, her hips dropped to the mattress and she lay still, breathing heavily, her moans and gasps at last silent.

Lois stretched out next to her friend, leaned over, and kissed her gently. When her flesh touched Doreen's a thrill ran through her. This wasn't wrong at all! It was beautiful! Making love with a woman was wonderful! She looked at Doreen and studied her slack, sated features.

She must have dozed off, because the next thing she knew, Doreen was shaking her gently.

"I have to go, love," her friend said.

"Wha?" Lois replied groggily. She couldn't stay awake. She felt a soft kiss, then was asleep again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds