• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Senior Year Ch. 09

Senior Year Ch. 09

Sunday morning, Bobby got a call from Kim Grasso. "My folks aren't home," she told him. "You want to come over?"

"Ah, yeah, sure," Bobby replied. It would be nice to make love with Kim in a bed for a change. He hadn't had that opportunity, yet. They'd made love in a lot of places, except in bed.

His folks were at church, so he left a note saying he was going to the mall, then he headed for Kim's house.

Kim, bright-eyed and smiling, let Bobby in and immediately came into his arms. His face moved toward hers and their lips met, sending sparks of excitement into them, igniting erotic fires deep inside their young bodies.

"Oh, wow, Bobby, it feels like you're glad to see me," Kim whispered. She reached between them and caressed Bobby's growing hard-on when the kiss ended. She was wearing a dark blue cotton button-up shirt and snug-fitting blue corduroy pants. "Come on," she said, taking his hand, "let's go up to my room."

The minute they were in her bedroom, she was in Bobby's arms again. Her mouth opened and the young man was thrilled when her tongue probed his lips. Still locked in a passionate embrace, they sank onto Kim's bed. The young man's hands moved to the buttons of his companion's blouse, fumbled them open, then he spread the blouse apart.

Kim felt Bobby's lips move down her throat, onto the swell of her breasts. Everywhere his lips ventured, they left trails of fire behind. Soft groans of joy escaped from the young woman's lips. She needed this! She wanted it!

Bobby was delighted to find that Kim's lacy bra hooked in front. He opened the clasp, and her exquisitely-shaped breasts burst free. She lay back and he followed, capturing one of her stiff nipples in his mouth, and sucking it.

"Yessss!!!! Oh, Bobby, yesssss!!!!" Kim groaned as he drew one rigid nipple was into the warmth and wetness of his mouth. "Oh, yesssss! Yesss!!! Suck them!!!"

Bobby's hands continued to venture over Kim's torso. They glided lightly across her belly, and he felt her flesh ripple as his hands slid over it. He undid the clasp at the waist of her slacks, then slid his hand under the loosened waistband.

Thrills continued wracking Kim as Bobby's explorations persisted. When his hand slipped inside her panties her groans grew more passionate. His fingers pushed through her crinkly pubic hair, moved into the junction of her legs and body, and brushed her swollen clit. Her hips shot off the bed and shock-waves of ecstasy boomed through the young woman.

"More, Bobby!!! Touch me more!!!" Kim begged.

Bobby complied with her plea. Soon his expert caresses had her moaning, writhing, and clutching at the bedspread. Her hips were thrusting frantically against his hand.

Kim's reactions to Bobby's caresses were affecting him almost as much as those caresses were affecting his lovely companion. His cock swelled in his pants and pre-cum seeped from the tip of the engorged wand. He withdrew his hand, despite a groan of protest from Kim, and began stripping his clothes off.

Kim was at first miffed when the hand that was making her feel so wonderful was taken away, then she looked and saw that Bobby was getting undressed, and that he had an immense erection! She rapidly shed what little remained of her clothes, and laid back on the bed, legs spread, holding her arms out to him. "Take me, Bobby! Please!!!" she begged. "I need you so bad!"

Bobby climbed onto the bed, between Kim's legs. As he knelt there, he took hold of his swollen shaft and slid the tip up and down through her humid slit, an action that caused her pleas for him to take her to continue. Finally, as desperate to make love as she seemed to be, he drove his erection into her.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!" Kim groaned when Bobby entered her. It felt so fantastic to have his long, thick wand ramming into her. God! He filled her better than she'd ever been filled. Christ, it felt like he was bigger this time than he'd been the other day in the darkroom!

Bobby's hips beat an erotic tattoo against Kim, driving both of them to the point of explosion. "Kim, I can't wait. I'm commmminnnnngggggg!!!!!" he cried as passion ripped through him and he felt his fluids pumping into her.

"Gaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!" Kim groaned when she felt Bobby's hot seed splashing her insides. Furies of joy were unleashed inside her. "Bobbeeeeeee!!! Oh, Bobbeeeee!!! Ohhhh, Bobbeeeee!!! Ohhh, yesssssss!!! Yesssssss!!!! Yesssss!!! I'm commmminnnnnnggggggggg, tooooooo!!!! Yesssssssssssssssssss!!!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!"

Kim's legs locked around Bobby, her arms clutched his, and their hips slammed together. Nothing could have been sweeter.

Their need sated, the teenagers lay in each other's arms, gazing fondly at each other.

"God, Bobby, you really are something else!" Kim murmured. She began to run her hands gently over her classmate. His skin was warm and smooth.

Bobby reached for her. "Come here," he said.

Kim shook her head. "You lie still," she told him, "It's my turn now."

Bobby laid back and luxuriated in the erotic sensations he was receiving from Kim's soft, warm hands and lips while she explored his body. It felt like she was kissing and touching him everywhere! He trembled when he felt her soft hair tickle him as she bent to trail her fingers up and down his legs.

Kim's actions quickly had a visible effect. Bobby's penis swelled and stiffened, and began rising to attention. Before long, it stood proudly, swollen and distended, with blue veins circling the sides. The top flared into an arrow-shaped purple head, and a shiny droplet of pre-cum glistened on the tip.

Kim touched the turgid organ. It was so hot! She wrapped her hand around it and bagan stroking it gently. Her action fetched a groan of pleasure from Bobby. She licked her lips, then bent and kissed it. It didn't taste bad, so she kissed it again. Even though Bobby's penis was slick with the remnants of their earlier joining, she didn't find the taste unpleasant.

Bobby went wild when Kim started to suck his cock! His hips strained and his muscles clenched as ferocious sensations jangled every nerve ending in his body.

Bobby's reaction intoxicated Kim, who loved the effect she was having on him. She was learning it was every bit as thrilling to give her lover pleasure as it was to receive it! She bent over him and locked her lips around the flared tip of his hot, slick baton again, then she slowly lowered her head and felt Bobby's considerable organ slide between her lips and begin to fill her mouth. She could feel it pulsating as it glided between her lips.

The sensations Bobby was experiencing were so fierce he thought he was going to explode.

Kim continued to move her mouth slowly up and down on Bobby's swollen organ. She savored the sensations she felt as she let her lips drag slowly along the veined sides of Bobby's swollen prong and licked it with her tongue. She loved this! Her body began to shudder while she continued to savor the pleasure she was giving Bobby.

"Kimmmmm!!" Bobby groaned. "Oh, God, Kim, that feels too good...I'm...I'm gonna come!!!"

Bobby's words, intended to warn Kim, instead spurred her to greater efforts. She'd gone this far, she was going to go all the way! She had to! She had to learn what it felt like to have him coming in her mouth! She began moving her head up and down more rapidly and tightened her lips around her lover's erection while her hand began to roll and squeeze his balls. In seconds she could feel the pulsations of the mighty organ grow stronger. "He's gonna come!" she realized, "He really is!! In my mouth! I really am going to make him come in my mouth!"

Then Bobby's hot cream was splashing into her oral cavity, the volume considerable. The young woman hungrily swallowed as much of the blistering gooey fluid as she could, but despite her best efforts, some did overflow. It dribbled down her chin and she felt the warm droplets spattering onto her breasts.

Bobby was thrashing on the bed, screaming his pleasure, much to her delight. Then, in the middle of her companion's wild reaction, Kim received a pleasant, totally unexpected surprise when an orgasm tore through her.

"Kim!!!! Oh, God, Kim!!! Kim!!! Oh, Godddddd!!! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" Bobby cried. It felt fantastic, as if his body was coming apart!

When she was sure there was no more of Bobby's spend left, Kim let his softening penis slide from her mouth. Then she stretched out next to him.

Bobby ran his hands through Kim's silken, shining hair as she lay there gazing at him.

"Did you like that?" she asked softly.

Bobby answered her question by kissing her, tasting the tart saline flavor of his essence on her lips when he did. "I loved it," he told her when the kiss ended. He grinned. "Now I want to do you."

Kim was thrilled. She loved being eaten almost as much as she liked fucking. "Yesss!!! Oh, yesss, Bobby!!!" she cooed.

Bobby moved between his classmate's lovely legs, bent down, and lashed her clit with his tongue. Kim groaned with delight and her back arched.

"Yessss!!! Oh, Bobby, yessss!!!" Kim cried as fireworks of passion began exploding in her mind.

While Bobby licked and sucked Kim's vagina with purposefulness, the girl clamped her legs around his head and her hips went wild. "Eeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!" she cried. Her head rolled from side to side and her hands clutched and squeezed her breasts. "Yess, Bobby!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!! Oh, God!!! That feeels soooo gooodd!!! Oh, Bobbeeeeee!!! Ohhhh!!! Ohhhhh!!! Bobbeeeeee!!!! I'm gonnna commeee!!! I'm...I'm commminnnnnggggggggg!!!!!!!!"

Because his head was trapped in the velvet vise of Kim's thighs, Bobby couldn't hear the girl's screams of pleasure, but the wild movements of her body told him she was coming, and wonderfully. He grabbed her ass and kept his mouth pressed into her vagina as she writhed and bucked her way to ecstasy.

Then, suddenly, Kim's legs fell from his head and she lay, unmoving, on the bed. Bobby let go of her, sat back, and checked to be sure she was OK. She seemed to be breathing all right, her eyes were closed, and a smile curved her lips.

"Damn! I think she passed out!" he mused. He carefully got off the bed, walked to the bathroom, and cleaned himself off. When he finished and returned to Kim's bedroom, he found that she was still lying on the bed, dead to the world.

He noticed a camera sitting on a small table next to Kim's bed, picked it up, and found that it was loaded with film. On impulse, he began shooting pictures of his pretty naked classmate as she slept, moving around the room to get shots from all different angles.

The whirring noise of the camera's automatic film advance woke Kim. At first she was a little confused, looked around, and was frightened. Someone was in her room with her, taking pictures of her! And she was naked! Then she realized the photographer was Bobby.

"Bobby!" Kim exclaimed, attempting to cover herself. "Don't...don't do that!"

Kim's actions caused movements of parts of her nude body that made what Bobby was doing even more interesting. "That's it!" he said, "Yeah..." The camera clicked and whirred again and again. Finally, when all the film was exhausted, he stopped, sat on the bed next to Kim and smiled. "I hope you don't mind," he said. "I saw the camera and thought I'd take some pictures."

"I...I guess I don't mind," Kim said. Then her face got bright red. "But...but what...what if somebody sees them?"

"Who's going to see them?" Bobby asked. "You can develop them at school, can't you? Nobody but us will ever know they exist."

Kim thought about what Bobby had said and realized he was right. "Yeah, I guess so," she said. "I didn't really think about that."

"I'd love to take some more pictures," Bobby said. "But I need more film."

Now that she thought about it, having Bobby taking nude pictures of her was fun, Kim thought. She shrugged and smiled. "Why not?" she said. "There's more film in the top drawer of my dresser."

Bobby got the film, loaded the camera, and began to snap more pictures of the enchanting naked young woman.

While Bobby snapped picture after picture, Kim began to pose and, as she did, she found that doing so was very exciting. Her actions and poses became more and more erotic.

Bobby kept snapping pictures as Kim assumed various positions on the bed. "Yeah, that's it!" he exclaimed, when his classmate cupped her breasts in her hands and thumbed the nipples. He couldn't believe she was doing this stuff, but she was! "Yeah! That's it, Kim, play with yourself!"

The young woman found being photographed nude, in erotic poses, seemed to become more and more natural the more she did it. And not only that, it was exciting her, too! Her face started to display signs of building passion as she began to experience pleasure from the caresses of her own hands. Before long, she was barely aware that Bobby was taking pictures of her as she made love to herself.

As he moved around the bed, capturing one sensual pose after another on film, Bobby realized Kim was getting turned on. That realization caused his cock to start to swell. And, as Kim grew more and more aroused, Bobby grew just as aroused as he continued taking pictures of her.

Kim eventually got so turned on she was only vaguely aware of the camera. Her hands slid over her belly and dipped into her groin. While the fingers of one hand explored her oozing quim, her other hand twirled her engorged clit. "Ohhhhh!!! Ohhhhh!!" she gasped. Her hips began bucking against her pumping, twirling fingers.

Bobby found watching and photographing Kim as she made love to herself incredibly stimulating. His body was aflame with need and his cock was so hard it hurt. He kept shooting pictures. He wanted to get a picture of her coming!

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!" Kim cried out, "Unnnnhhhhhh!!!! Unnnnhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Unnnnhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Unnnnhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!" Her whirling hand was a blur on her clit and she had three fingers thrusting into her pussy. As she came, her body twisted and strained. Bobby got it all on film. Even after her orgasm began to wane, he continued taking pictures until all the film was gone.

Kim, flushed, lay on the bed, smiling at her classmate once her orgasm finally ended. "I...I don't believe I did that," she said softly. "Did...did you get pictures of all of it, Bobby?"

Bobby nodded.

Kim held out her arms. "Come here, lover," she whispered. "Fuck hell out of me!"

Trembling, Bobby laid down the camera and moved toward the bed and knelt on it.

Kim reached for him and took his penis in her hand. "I want this!" she murmured. "I want you in me! Put it in me, Bobby! Now!"

Bobby wasted no time. He climbed between Kim's outspread thighs and, as he lowered himself on her, the shaft of his cock slid against her pussy.

Kim grasped the object of her desire, guided it to her pulsing opening, then she groaned with joy when Bobby drove deep into her body with a powerful movement of his hips.

"Bobby!!! Oh, Bobby!!!" she cooed. "Yessssss!!! Oh, yessssss!!!!"

Bobby had very little control. Kim's passionate performance as he was taking pictures had left him incredibly turned on. Her snug vagina began milking his penis and evoked sensations so incredibly sweet he almost came the minute he was in her. As her vaginal walls massaged his invading cock, he stayed still, trying to regain control over his body.

"Oh, Bobby, it feels so good when you're in me!" Kim purred. She kissed him.

"It's awesome being in you," Bobby replied. He was starting to have enough control to begin moving.

Bobby's swollen member plumbing her depths aroused Kim once again. She couldn't believe it! He kept giving her one mind-blowing orgasm after another! "Yessssss!!!! Yesssssss!!!!" she wailed, her hips rocking up to meet his thrusts. His fucking felt so good! He was incredible! She couldn't believe it. She was going to... "Ohhhhhhh!!!! My Goddddddd!!!! Bobbeeeeeeeee!!! Agggggg!!! Agggggaiinnnnnnnnn!!!!" she cried. "Oh, God, Bobby! I'm comminngg!!! I'm comminnnngggggg!!!! Aggggggggainnnnnnnnnn!!!!! Yessssss!!!! Yessssss!!! Oh,God, Bobby!!!!! Yesssssssssss!!!!!!"

Kim's explosion sent Bobby off on his own carnival ride of delight of his own. "Kimmmm!!!! Oh, Kimmmmmmm!!!!!" he cried, as his body spewed hot fluids into his classmate's body. Finally, spent, he collapsed atop her.

When they came to their senses, Bobby kissed Kim. "I gotta get home," he said. "My folks will have a shit fit if I'm gone all day."

"That's OK," she said. "My folks will be home pretty soon, anyhow." She smiled at him and gave him a hug. "You want to meet me in the photo lab after school tomorrow so we can develop those pictures you took?"

"Yeah, sure," Bobby replied. He couldn't wait to see how the pictures came out. He also wondered what else, besides, the pictures, might develop in the darkroom.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Senior Year Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds