Senior Year Memories Ch. 21

"Yeah!" she said, grabbing one of her tiny, cute tits and squeezing it, turning to show Haley and me. "I had this matching set and it was so fucking cute with my panties so I, like, wanted to match it to be all totally festive and shit, and-"

"You are fucking cute," Rose said, pulling her in close and kissing her deeply.

Brooke giggled. "Thanks."

"Well," Haley sighed, grabbing her own chest. "Brooke may be wearing a bra, but if I tried to in this stupid fucking dress, I wouldn't be able to breathe. It's time for the girls to come out."

Haley wasn't asking, and I don't think any of us were complaining when she pulled her insane breasts over the edge of her Santa dress.

No matter how many times I saw them, I was never not in awe of Haley's impressive rack. Firm, large and round, oh so soft and demanding to be touched and sucked upon, they were centered around deceptively small, pink nipples for how big the rest of her tits were. Though proportionally small, they were very hard.

I leaned in, taking her right nipple in my mouth and suckling, nibbling upon it with gusto. I looked over at Rose and Brooke next to me, each of them looking on Haley's free tit with hungry eyes. You could've played a backing track from a Western showdown movie for how much it looked like both of them wanted to suck on Haley's free tit, and it was only a matter of which one of them would make the first move.

Rose won, leaning in and taking Haley's free nipple in her mouth. Brooke looked on, disgruntled, but since she got to make out with Haley while we did this, she had a fair consolation prize.

"Oh, fuck, Rose, I forgot how fucking good you were at sucking tit," Haley groaned.

Without taking Haley's nipple from my mouth, I growled at her.

"You're alright too, Ryan, but Rose really knows how to suck tit. Sorry. I mean, have you seen her lips? Those're fucking heaven!" Haley said.

Rose let her nipple go for only a moment, but it was enough to let Brooke lean in and steal it from her. Unperturbed, Rose said, "A fact's a fact, Ryan Collins. Sorry."

A fact may have been a fact and Rose may have been better at sucking tit than I was, but there were other things I could do that Rose couldn't.

Like reach around and unzip the back of Haley's dress, for instance, tossing the tight garment aside and leaving her grinding in my lap only wearing her Santa hat and a pair of bright blue panties.

"Not exactly festive underwear, Red," Brooke chided.

"Yeah, well not all of us are as into coordinating as you," Haley replied.

While they argued, I worked, pulling my sweatpants and underwear down enough to free my cock from between Haley. While she might have tried to ignore me so she could continue arguing with Brooke, when my now bare cock rubbed up against her panties-covered pussy, I might have slightly gotten her attention, but she was too focused on her argument to really care.

Brooke's eyes went down, her lips curling into a smug grin, and Rose eyed me with more than a little pride.

"I think you know what you need to do, Ryan Collins," she whispered, her voice husky and full of so much promise.

I did. I dropped a hand to the front of Haley's panties, pulling them aside and confirming that she was indeed quite wet. I ran a finger through the untamed red curls above her swollen pussy lips, savoring the shiver that shot through her body.

This was enough to finally get her full attention, as she finally took in exactly where she was.

"Just what the fuck are you doing?" she asked.

"This," I said, lining up my thick, ten-inch cock with her swollen, wet pussy lips and thrusting upwards.

"FUUUUUUUUCK!" Haley cried out, her eyes bugging out and her mouth going wide as I buried half of my cock in her hot, tight pussy.

"See? Isn't this better than arguing about underwear?" I grunted, pulling her down a few more inches. Moaning and hissing and pounding the couch with her fists, Haley looked down at me with pure lust in her eyes.

"Shut up and fuck me," she said, forcing herself down the last few inches until I was completely buried inside of her.

Fucking her I could do. Fucking her was something I could easily do. When buried inside the pussy of someone as unbearably hot as Haley Campbell, fucking was something that came naturally. The problem, if you could say I had a problem at a moment as wonderful as this, was that I really wanted to pace myself. Don't get me wrong, everything within me screamed to fuck Haley hard and send her tits bouncing into my face, but with Rose and Brooke here too (and me wanting to spend some time fucking each of them as well), I didn't want to blow the moment by blowing my load too early within Haley.

I had to play this carefully.

Thankfully, I had enough experience to know how to pace myself. It wasn't anything as stupid as thinking about baseball or doing homework in my head to keep me off task, no, that would've defeated the purpose of being balls deep inside of Haley. Instead I did my best to focus on her in particular, rather than my own pleasure, matching my thrusts with her bounces to give her the maximum penetration she craved.

That we had a fair audience watching us go at it certainly didn't hurt either.

"I always love watching this. I mean, like, I love it in me more, but if I can't have Ryan in me, then I like to watch," Brooke said, excited, standing behind Haley as I fucked her, bending over to get a good look of my cock sliding in and out of her friend's pussy.

"Not a bad watch, I'll give it that," Rose said, arching her back from the couch so she could pull her distressed jeans and panties over her hips. Though still wearing her own t-shirt, retro scarf and light jacket in addition to her fedora and sunglasses, Rose was now completely naked from the waist down. Her perfectly shaven pussy was, as always, a sight to behold, the very vision of mouth-watering if my mouth weren't already watering for the busty redhead bouncing up and down on my cock.

"Not a bad watch?" Haley asked. "You all know I'm, oh god, fucking spectacular. Not a girl in this school, not a girl on earth with a body as fucking amazing as mine! And with his cock... FUCK! We're a motherfucking work of art!"

"You're a good match, but there's always a way of upping your game. Totally," Brooke said, adding one of her two favorite words for emphasis.

"Like?" I asked, always loving Brooke's enthusiasm and rather enjoying the image of her face hanging over Haley's shoulder. Between Haley's rapture and Brooke's cheerful enthusiasm, I was given the best of both worlds before my eyes.

"Well..." Brooke said, reaching around and grabbing Haley's breasts, squeezing them right in front of me and making Haley moan. "...you could always have another sexy little slut behind her, squeezing her boobs like this, or kneeling down beneath you, licking that spot where the pussy meets the cock and driving you both crazy with sex, or a slut with a strap-on double-fucking you, or-"

"I only, fuck, I only save anal for special occasions!" Haley groaned.

"And this ain't a special enough occasion?" Brooke asked, exasperated.

"Brooke, make this special and get down here to eat my pussy," Rose demanded. She'd been fingering herself ever since she'd pulled her pants off, but looking into my eyes now I could see she wanted more than just her own efforts.

"Okey dokey!" Brooke exclaimed, dropping between Rose's thighs and doing just that.

Rose groaned, tossing Brooke's elf hat aside and running her hands through her hair, eventually grabbing each of Brooke's pigtails in one hand so she could better pull her face into her pussy. Then, looking at us, Rose said, "At least tell me you've enough common sense to have taken Ryan's delicious cock up your ass?"

"No," Haley whimpered, shaking slightly as her orgasm built up. "You have?"

"I'd have been a fool not to," Rose stated as if it were the plainest fact in the world, moaning as Brooke enthusiastically ate her out. Even with Rose expertly riding her face, I couldn't help but notice that Brooke was about the cutest thing in the world, bent over on all fours, a hand between her legs fingering herself through her panties furiously as she ate out her old friend.

I'd hoped for a happy reunion, and I was content I'd been able to pull that off.

Now to take it to the next level.

I fucked into Haley harder, grabbing her ass roughly with one hand while reaching down with my other. As I fucked into her, I fingered her clit without mercy. She looked down at me with shocked eyes, almost as if I'd found a way of cheating at sex, and if I'd been less busy I would've shrugged at her. I was going to make her cum, and there really wasn't much she could do about it if I had anything to say about it. I fucked her like this, harder and harder, my free hand drifting up her back so I could pull her in for a deep, powerful kiss while applying even more pressure to her clit with the other.

That did it. A jolt ran through her body, powerful and hard. I tried to hold the kiss through it, but Haley's ministrations were too rough against me. Our mouths broke apart from one another as she cried out.

"OH HOLY FUCKING SHIT, YOU MOTHERFUCKER, FUCKING SHIT, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUCK!!"

A flood of juices shot against my crotch, and I only fucked her harder, smiling as I drew out and kept her orgasm going.

There was a hand gently squeezing my arm from the side, and turning to look I saw that Rose was touching me. There was a look of solemn satisfaction, a distinct gratitude on her face, and if Brooke had been any less enthusiastic in licking her slit I was sure in that moment that she would've been saying 'thank you'. Letting my hand drop from Haley's back, I took Rose's hand in mine as I helped Haley come through the last few jolts of her orgasm.

"Oh you're a bastard, oh you're a fucking bastard, you're a fucking bastard but you've got a nice fucking cock, fuck..." Haley muttered, kissing me over and over as the last waves of pleasure flowed through her body. I gyrated in her slightly, forced my cock to twitch within her, getting her to groan and giggle appreciatively, enjoying this moment where I was still completely hard inside of her. I wanted more, and I wanted that more to be spread to the other two lovely ladies with me, but I was content to let this moment stretch out a little longer.

However, I wasn't the only one who wanted more.

Pulling herself from Rose's thighs with the greatest difficulty, Brooke stood up straight and exclaimed in her perkiest voice, "My turn!"

For a girl as tiny as she was, it was always impressive to see just how much tightly packed muscle Brooke King was made of. With only the slightest effort, she lifted Haley, a girl forty or fifty pounds heavier than her off of me and pushed her onto the couch between Rose and me.

"You get his cock all the time, couldn't you just let me have it a couple more minutes?" Haley grumbled.

"No," Brooke replied. "You got your cum, now I want mine. You'll get more of his cock later anyway; you know how good for it Ryan is."

"If you're so broken up over that, I've got something else you could have some fun with," Rose said, motioning not too subtly for her own pussy. She looked and smelled positively soaked, but not having cum yet her face was a mask of wild lust. Even in her greatest bitchiness, Haley couldn't leave a friend hanging like that. Though she made an effort at grumbling, she pushed closer next to Rose and started to finger her. Groaning gratefully, Rose returned the favor.

"Awww, ain't that just the cutest fucking thing you ever saw?" Brooke asked me.

Watching Rose and Haley exchange deep kisses while they fingered each other and occasionally pawed at each others' tits (made a lot easier as Haley pushed Rose's shirt above her breasts and freed one of them from her bra) wasn't exactly what I'd call "cute", but it was pretty enticing.

"I think you're about the cutest fucking thing I ever saw," I said.

"Awww," Brooke said, curtsying an imaginary skirt. "You're fucking cute! I'm gonna, like, fuck you sooooooooo extra hard for that one!"

"They say compliments get you everywhere," I said.

"Ain't that the truth!" Brooke said, twirling one of her pigtails around her finger and flipping it through the air. In a flash, she removed her bra, revealing her tiny but oh so sweet tits to me, then pulled down her panties. Since it didn't take much to turn Brooke on, and she'd been having quite a bit of fun already, her pussy lips were already thick and damp, a perfectly lewd contrast to the cute blonde patch of pubic hair she kept shaved in a heart right above her pussy.

With practiced ease, she climbed on top of me and slid my cock deep into her cunt.

Now, I'd fucked Brooke King more times than I could count, but I never tired of her upbeat attitude and unending enthusiasm. Cute as a button and filthy as a button found at a garbage dump, she was one of my favorite people in the world to have sex with. Every time I was with her, she just knew how to make me smile. That she was an expert with all three of her holes (and that all three felt impossibly tight), was just icing on the cake.

"Ohyes, ohyes, ohyes, so nice, fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!" she squealed delightedly as she bounced up and down on my cock. Looking down into her, watching as my thick cock spread her tight little pussy lips what felt impossibly wide, well, it was a sight I hoped I never got tired of.

Maybe a little confused in this case, because of our most recent conversation topics, but not tired.

Wrapping my arms around her lithe frame, I pulled her in close. Though she made some disgruntled sounds and still fucked me with a certain desperation from her I knew well, she calmed when I began to whisper in her ear.

"Not that I'm complaining, but with, oh... fuck... everything you were saying, I could've sworn you were gonna put me right up your ass first," I whispered.

Brooke giggled. "It was totally tempting, not gonna lie! But if anyone's earned first dibs on gettin' you to anal-yze 'em, I think, like, that's all Rose."

I turned my head slightly, watching as Rose and Haley fingered each other in a perfectly lewd display of raw eroticism.

Brooke continued, whispering in my ear, "I've been a really lousy friend and stupid, stupid, stupid-"

"Not *that* stupid," I said. "We all make mistakes when it comes to best friends."

"Maybe, but this one's pretty bad, and not like I'm completely deserving all the ponies and rainbows. That's somethin' she needs first, so, yeah, when it comes time for the anal orgy tonight, she gets first dibs. Just promise me you'll treat her right and make her totally scream, okay?"

Knowing how Rose was a screamer and how much she loved getting seriously fucked in the ass, I said, "That's an easy promise to keep."

"Fucking awesome!" Brooke cheered, pushing herself up so she could properly ride me. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her tight, adorable little tits, and let me tell you when a slutty blonde cheerleader as wild as Brooke King tells you where to put your hands, you fucking listen.

Though Brooke was normally good at completely commanding my attention, with Rose and Haley fingerfucking each other and making out right next to us, it was hard not to look at these other two beautiful girls and watch in awe as they pleasured each other. Though they were very distinctly wrapped up in each other, at least Rose's eyes were on Brooke and me, watching our frantic, energetic union with a certain level of satisfaction.

"Fuck her, Ryan Collins, fuck her hard," Rose said, licking her lips and groaning as Haley kissed her neck.

"Yeah, fuck that blonde cunt hard," Haley added.

"Make her fucking scream," Rose continued.

"Make her beg," Haley said.

"But don't you dare cum. I haven't an orgasm yet and I mean to have it with you filling my tight cunt, you hear me, Ryan Collins?" Rose said.

"Awww, but I want his cum!" Brooke pouted.

Standing up from the couch (and leaving a very disgruntled Haley behind), Rose walked behind Brooke and shed the last of her clothes (even her prized fedora and sunglasses) along the way. With her beautiful tits swaying, she pressed herself into Brooke's back, reaching around to hug Brooke. With one hand cupping Brooke's splayed open pussy, rubbing heavily on her clit, and another behind her playing with her ass, Rose had pretty much unlocked the easiest cheat codes to get Brooke to cum in a hurry.

"We've got all day, and longer if we please; I think there'll be plenty of cum to go around for all of us, don't you?" Rose suggested.

"But... but... but..." Brooke whimpered.

"Haley, give her something to keep her mouth busy?" Rose asked.

"Gladly," Haley said, getting up on her knees beside us on the couch and thrusting her large tits in Rose and Brooke's faces. The two girls gladly took the nipples into their mouths, licking and sucking and moaning as Haley added her hands to Brooke's body, trying to help her get off sooner.

Letting her mouth free for a moment, Rose added, "Make her cum, Ryan Collins. Fuck her harder and make her cum."

Now, I'd like it to be known at this point that I'd rank my efforts at self-restraint at this point up there with the labors of Hercules, if just for the sheer insanity of trying to hold back on cumming when a tight blonde cheerleader is speared on your cock, getting pleasured from behind by another gorgeous blonde while a redhead with the biggest tits in the world has her nipples thrust in their mouths. I don't know about the rest of you, but for me this was pretty fucking difficult.

Still, I held back. Don't ask me how, because I couldn't tell you, but somehow I held back. Somehow I held on and kept the sheer bliss of this moment from pushing me over the edge, even as Brooke was. Even as Brooke shuddered and shook, wailing and squeezing my cock so exquisitely tight with her own orgasm, I held on. I held on even as she was a screaming quivering mess being stroked by her two friends, collapsing against my chest and kissing me cutely and sweetly and saying "thankyouthankyouthankyou".

Don't ask me how I did it, but I'm glad I did.

With the greatest effort, for Brooke's near death grip on me, Rose and Haley hauled the tiny blonde cheerleader off of me. With the kind of confidence I knew her for, Rose climbed on top of me, replacing her friend while straddling my cock. For how geared up both of us were, having gone this whole time being pleasured without release, it took the greatest restraint from both of us not to fuck each other like crazy. It was only because it was Rose on top of me with her perfectly calm, collected coolness, that I was able to hold myself back even this long.

"So, did this reunion go exactly to your plans, Ryan Collins?" Rose asked me.

"Not exactly," I admitted. "I mean, I'd kind of always hoped, but..."

"But nothing. You did a great thing today. You took a shot on something that could have gone any number of ways, and it went a way that was not only as intended, bringing happiness to a number of those who could've used some, but some that by a collateral manner could bring some happiness to you as well," Rose said.

Reaching down, she grabbed my cock and lined it up with her pussy.

"As a gamble well played, I'd say it's up for some celebration, wouldn't you?" Rose asked, pressing the head of my cock just between her pussy lips.

Looking over at Brooke and Haley, I whispered to her, "Not a very long celebration, after what we started."

Sliding slowly, oh so joyfully down the full length of my cock, Rose leaned over and whispered back, her voice somehow huskier and sexier than usual, "Don't worry, after what those two started, I won't have all that long either. Why don't we just have some nice, slow fun, finally find that sweet release we both need, and get ready for what's bound to be a very, very long day?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds