• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sera Ch. 14
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Sera Ch. 14

Her skirt had already ridden up enough to show the black garter straps supporting her stockings and I practically felt myself gush wetness between my legs when I uncovered her matching panties. Gina actually licked her lips when her narrow, black lace garter belt came into view.

"Very nice, sweetie pie," Auntie Ashleigh commented before kissing her sister long and passionately on the mouth.

Auntie Kathleen was now mewling and squirming to the fingers pleasuring her nipples and she didn't put up any resistance when I spread her thighs so we could all see.

"Are they ever nice," I said. "And I love her garters."

"Snobs usually do have good taste, kitten," Auntie Ashleigh informed me.

"I love Auntie Kathleen," I said, taking the waistband of her panties and pulling out and down so we could see her soaked, full, pouting pussy lips.

"Exactly like miffy..." Gina noted as she stared.

"Ohh-hh?" Auntie Kathleen moaned as Ashleigh twisted her nipples a little harder.

"Ohh, fuck, slutty..." Gina half warned as my other hand disappeared down the blonde beauty's panties. "Your own aunt..."

"Ohh! Mmmm!?"

I was so horny, I didn't think of how Gina might feel about what was going on. Besides, thanks to her little incest kink, she seemed to be enjoying it and Auntie Ashleigh wasn't saying anything. So, I enjoyed feeling her up the way I knew she liked, playing with her erected clit and making her hips jerk and roll.

"Suck your nipple, baby," Auntie Ashleigh told her, holding the nipple to her lips and smiling when she took the hard bud between them.

Auntie Kathleen sucked her own nipple like she was nursing, eyes closed as her moans became louder, her pelvis pushing into my previously uninvited fingers. Gina subtly ground herself against the corner of the table, lower lip trembling slightly and breathing deeper, faster like I was and, I'm sure, both my incredible aunties were.

"Look at her go on herself," Auntie Ashleigh observed with an even mix of humour and love as she watched her youngest sister's self pleasure. "I'd guess the uppity little bitch has done it before. Gina, do feel free to take part, dear. It's not as if I didn't already know about you and Kitten before this."

I giggled to Gina's surprised and embarrassed expression as one of my fingers slipped up inside my squirming Auntie Kathleen. This was a lot of fun.

"Uhh... I don't know..."

"Gina likes to watch, Auntie Ashleigh. She's kinky."

"Slutty..." Gina complained with an embarrassed little smile.

"Watching can be a lot of fun," the tall brunette endorsed.

"Ohhh!? Ohhh!? ... Oooooooooohh, fuuuu-uck!"

"No, no, sweetie pie, you keep sucking those nipples."

"Uhh- mmm!? Mmmm-mmmm!?"

"That's better," Auntie Ashleigh lovingly approved.

She kept sucking her nipples like she was told, right up until she began yelling in hard orgasm to my fingers while Gina watched. She appeared completely torn as to whether or not she should join in, or encourage me to leave the room with her, though she no longer held her dress down.

When she was sufficiently recovered, Auntie Kathleen got off the table, red faced and jerking her skirt back down over her hips while she stepped close to Auntie Ashleigh with a grudging smile.

"If you think it's gonna be that easy to dominate me, you got another thing coming, sweetie pie."

"Oh, I think we've all just seen how easy you are."

" ... Shut up."

She'd said it with the same grudging smile and, as Auntie Ashleigh laughed this off, her blonde sibling turned to Gina, looking her up and down while she stood there completely topless, those magnificent boobies hanging out.

"'Let's see her panties', huh?"

Gina almost hiccupped a breath, her expression just priceless. When Auntie began advancing on her, she went to back away with her nervous little smile, but Auntie Kathleen grabbed her, giggling menacingly as she held her tight and started kissing and licking her face, grabbing her ass and forcing her to the pool table.

"Kath- ip! Oh, my-! Wait- mmmmm!" Gina argued as she was forced down on her back despite her unsure physical resistance.

"Right on, Auntie!" I laughed as she forced her tongue into my sexy lover's mouth.

"Mmmm! Mmmmmmm! Mmm-mmm (gasp!) owbbb-mmmm..."

"Oh my god, she's all over her," Auntie Ashleigh said, laughing a little, but obviously very turned on by it.

"(Giggle!)" I excitedly replied.

She'd worked her way right on top of Gina, hanging her boobies in her face as she looked at me with the most tummy fluttering, horny grin. She then looked directly into Gina's green eyes and, by the time three seconds had gone by, my green eyed cat was well and properly seduced, writhing beneath her and sucking those great nipples with their slightly elongated areolas. My horny went post nuclear as her forgotten hemline rode her hips.

Approaching my Auntie Ashleigh, I took her hand, looked up at her and whispered, "Auntie, my panties are all wet."

"They are?" she asked with an expression that made me know she loved me sooo much.

"Uh huh," I said, nodding earnestly as a tickling trickle of miffy's juices ran down one inner thigh.

"Well, I think I'd better have a look-see, hm?"

She picked my little body easily off the floor, sitting me on the pool table beside Gina, who was watching Auntie Kathleen slowly pull her snug little 'dress' all the way up to her armpits, mauling Gina's boobies afterward.

"Ohh... Oh my god..." she moaned while Auntie parted my legs, knees up in the air with my feet spread on the green felt I sat on.

"Lovely little things, aren't they?" Auntie Kathleen observed with a husky quality to her tone.

"On this, we wholeheartedly agree, sis. Oooohh, kitten, you're soaked. Oh, oh oh, you poor, horny thing..."

Holding my skirt up for her, I watched her hand reach between my legs and grab miffy. I yelped, then groaned when she squeezed gently and then began rubbing.

"Ohh, Auntie!"

While my other sensational Auntie went down on my friend's pussy, mine and Auntie Ashleigh's eyes met. I groaned desperately again while Gina cried out, still hearing the wet sounds my Auntie's hand was making between my legs and swooning weightlessly as we gazed at one another.

Incredibly, I came right then and there. It snuck up on me so fast, I never saw it coming, but it was one of the hardest, most intense orgasms of my life as my jaw dropped wide to my startled, ecstatic bawling. I veritably collapsed, allowing my intense Auntie to lean over me and pull my cammie down, quickly and easily exposing my braless boobies and nipples that were as hard and almost as big and long as Auntie Kathleen's.

A moment later, my panties were pulled off, then Auntie Ashleigh's face was between my legs and I was receiving the same treatment Gina was, both of us whining and crying out. The sucking and fingering I received was phenomenal, as I knew it was for Gina, and I remember giggling hysterically at the thought of these two women, my own beautiful Aunties, using both of us like that.

Gina came wildly and I saw her gyrating throes as Auntie Kathleen held her legs hungrily spread, licking up her escaping essence until her part Chinese victim simmered down a little.

"Wanna trade, Ash?"

"Okay."

I giggled deliriously again when my blonde aggressor crawled over top of me with a grin, soon mauling me with her mouth and hands, sticking her tongue in my mouth and going wild on me.

My post orgasmic Gina was being pulled from the table and to her unsteady feet by Auntie Ashleigh, their eyes locked the whole way. She stared vacantly as Auntie unbuttoned the front of her opaque dress. When she was finished, she stepped closer and placed her hands on Gina's shoulders, gently forcing her down to her knees in front of her. Then, with a hand at the back of her head, she encouraged her face between her legs, against the black lace, front panel of her panties.

Gina moaned and kissed as she was expected to, her hands slipping up the back of Ashleigh's legs to her bum where she touched and caressed like I know she does so well.

In the meantime, my clothes were all but removed, save for my cammie. Auntie Kathleen went down on me like she did Gina, licking and sucking, handling my boobies at the same time and making me feel like a delicious piece of meat. It wasn't long before I came again, both of my Aunties being very good at what they did, and I sucked happily and greedily when she sat on my face, her panties gone, skirt hiked up again. She tasted as sweet as before and I played with her bared boobies while sucking a big, erected clit just like mine until she screamed her orgasm.

Auntie Ashleigh's panties were gone and she had one thigh over Gina's shoulder as the younger woman pressed her lips, tongue and two fingers to my eldest Auntie's sex. The alluring woman held both her boobies, now out of their bra, pinching her nipples while she enjoyed Gina's work until she had to let them go. Resting one hand on the kneeling woman's shoulder, her other to the back of her head, she hollered her passion, almost grunting through her teeth at the end while Auntie Kathleen and I watched, grinning and stroking one another's bodies.

When she'd collected herself, running her nails through Gina's beautiful, smooth black hair, she panted with a crooked smile, "We- we may have to make you an honourary Burchell."

"(Giggle!)" I approved.

 

Steven

I hung out with Sheila for a while longer, our conversation turning light in an overall sense, both of us sharing past experiences and getting to know one another better. I went in the water again, she joined me and quickly lost a bet that she was a faster swimmer. She seemed happy enough with the earlier sexual activities with Monique, both hers and mine, and was no longer at me for sex, though I still swam naked, she topless. Her tits were very nice.

Later on in my apartment, I forced the image of them from my mind again, refocusing on fuel prices for the last six months while another monitor held past market activity. Like I'd noticed, there'd been a definite trend towards economic downturn after certain fluctuations in the energy sector, the numbers making me question the validity of this housing bubble in Cleveland causing such distress. I was about to check back further to see how deeply the trend followed when somebody rang.

I was tempted not to answer the door, my hand freezing just before I touched the knob, but I grabbed it, opening it to Mum. She wore a simple, olive green dress that hung perfectly on her, offering lots of cleavage and, without a bra, was ready to drive any man wild. In her white, three inch heels and with a wide, white plastic hair band (?) in her hair, she smiled up at me.

"Hi, Sweetie pie."

"Hi, Mum," I said, unable to help smiling back.

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah," I said, standing back for her.

I showed her to a seat, both of us being oddly formal with the other since what all happened between us. Nevertheless, I got her a drink and sat with her, the prim blonde mum from Vancouver with her knees properly together, the black depths of the great white's soul in her beautiful, light hazel eyes.

"I'm sorry about what happened the other night," she said out of nowhere, her smile fading as she looked down. "What I did to you at the pool, I mean. You have every right to be angry and... well, to put me in my place. Like you said, hon."

I gave her a short nod with just the right smile, a perfect gesture of agreement and forgiveness that she took as such.

"Thank you, sweetie pie."

"But, that's not all," I assumed.

"No," she confirmed, looking down again but with her smile mostly back in place. "Okay, don't get mad, alright? I know what you're going to say and I agree, but just try to have a little understanding."

"What'd you do, Mum?" I asked with a wry smile.

"Well, you'll be happy to know that I haven't killed anyone."

I swear to god, she said this as though she were telling me she hadn't mixed up the recycling, and I goggled on the inside as she went on.

"However, there was this little... teensy incident with Gina."

"Oh no. Mu-um!"

"I'm sorry!"

"She doesn't have a clue-!"

"I know, I know, god help me, I started out trying to protect her, but... well, one thing led to another and-"

"Okay, where is she now?"

"With Kitten. Look, you need to get her out of here."

"I need to get her out of here?"

"Yes, you."

"I can't wait to hear why," I groaned, getting up and massaging my brow as I walked to the kitchen.

"The reason is obvious. You're the only one Kitten will forgive."

"Oh my god, Mum!"

"It's got to be done and you're the only one who can."

I hated it, but the problem was that she was right and I knew it.

" ... (Sigh!)"

"Baby, you're the best," she told me, her smile getting bigger in response as she got to her feet.

"Not so fast," I said, holding up a finger that stopped her in her tracks. "I have one condition."

"Mummy doesn't like conditions," she said with a scowl.

"I know Mummy doesn't like conditions," I assured her, but if I do this, you have to really back off about Sheila."

"What!?"

"That's the deal."

"That's not a deal, that's blackmail!"

"No it's not."

"Yes it is! Jeez, Steven, it's not as if I don't already smell her all over you! At least I wasn't saying anything about that! What more do you want!?"

"She's worried you're gonna beat the hell out of her."

"Good!"

"Promise you won't, and I'll deal with Gina."

"You should be helping Gina anyway! You're normally the one with the bleeding heart!"

"Well, Ashleigh doesn't want me interfering with that!"

"I don't care what Ash wants, sweetie pie!"

"Fine, then agree not to beat the hell out of Sheila, and I'll do it!"

"Okay, I won't beat the hell out of Sheila!" she yelled, almost in my face now.

"Was that so hard!?"

"Yes, it was!"

"Oh my god!" I expelled, walking away. A few moments later, and with a forced calm, I asked for the particulars I'd need to deal with Gina.

"Alright, what happened?"

She'd taken her seat again, also having forced some calm but, with a defensive tone, she almost pouted, "We just... Me and Ash had a little fun with Kitten and Gina, but Gina was already spelled by Kitten when I got there."

"When did Ashleigh get there?"

"Shortly after me."

I questioned her on the highlights, also getting the approximate time of day when all this happened so I knew how much of Gina's life I'd be telling her to forget about as soon as I could catch up with her. When I was finished, I sat down beside her again, this time heavily. We were both silent for a time before she spoke.

"I guess it's your turn to clean up my mess, huh?"

"This isn't your mess, Mum," I sighed in resignation. "You just got involved. We both did."

"I'm sorry."

"Forget about it."

" ... You can handle this, right?"

"Yes," I replied. "I've already handled it twice."

"That explains your smell all over her, but this is different."

"I know. Shhhit, I told kitten that she had to be careful."

"She just needs guidance. Anyway, when were you telling her?"

"Last night. Long story short, I caught her using Gina without even knowing it, so I... explained it to her."

"Uh huh. Well, you couldn't have explained it very well, and Ash's influence isn't helping poor Gina, either."

"Ashleigh doesn't give a shit about Gina."

"Language, hon. But no, she doesn't. Mind you, Gina is a sweet little thing, and I loved licking her till she screamed."

"Mum!"

"Well, I did. The thing is that it would never stop there and I would never want to see her... you know."

"I know. I'll take care of it, don't worry."

"Well... I should in all fairness warn you that, even though Kitten will forgive you, it might not be right away and things might not be very pleasant between you two until she does."

"Yeah, well I guess that's my problem now. Tell me something?"

"Sure," she smiled.

"Are you particularly attracted to Sheila?"

She looked a little sharply at that, not expecting it and getting a smile from me in return.

"That'd be a yes," I chuckled."

"That'd be a no!" she corrected.

"She told me that whenever you're around, she can only think of being with you. I thought she meant some kinda pleasant, sisterly teatime in the garden until she mentioned your tits and grinding puss-"

"Well, that's her problem," she vehemently lied with her features slightly flushed, erupting from her seat once again, "cause I'm not in the least little bit attracted that meddling little whore of Babylon! I'll break her pretty little face if she-!"

"Uh, uh, uh..." I reminded with a grin, wagging my finger at her. "You promised you wouldn't."

Mum's reply was to stomp out, slamming the door behind her. Yet, for all her yelling and arguing, there was no question that our relationship had turned some sort of corner. I had to laugh after she was gone, returning my attention to Bay St. as I shook my head.

Of course, I would have helped Gina anyway, but I wasn't going to pass up an opportunity to push Ashleigh's agenda, mostly because I'd be the one who benefitted the most. Beyond a sense of having forgotten something that had been distracting me all day, my biggest questions just then seemed to be about how I was going to make sure she left before it was too late- if it wasn't already- and how to make sure she'd never come back to haunt us.

 

Kitten

Rather than the playmate I'd intended, Gina had become more a plaything for me. I couldn't get enough, not even after our fun in the library.

"Oh my god, I still can't believe... we did that," she breathed as we went along our way.

"You enjoyed yourself," I teased.

"Yeah, but... it was wrong."

"No it wasn't.

"Umm..."

"Didn't you love sucking Auntie Kathleen's boobies?" I asked with an excited smile when I remembered her beneath the aggressive and gorgeous blonde.

" ... Yes," she admitted.

"And you looked like you were on a mission when you sucked Auntie Ashleigh's pussy. She really loved that, too."

She only looked down with a sheepish smile while she tugged at her hem, one of her erected nipples half bared. "I acted like such a little smut."

"I know. (Giggle!) But, I think you could stand to act a lot smuttier."

"Oh, I don't know..." she worried, biting her bottom lip.

"I do. Let's go outside."

It was beautiful out and, as we walked, she actually started to mellow out a little. As for myself, I was thinking about removing some clothing, not just because of the day's heat, but miffy's as well. Luckily for us, we ran into a few guys at the cinderblock garage.

"Oh no," Gina toned, dread creeping back into her voice.

In front of an opened bay door, Jack, Bradley and Rob were working at what looked like an all hands attempt at transferring sod from palettes in the garage to the bucket of a backhoe.

"Hi, guys!" I cheerily greeted with a sunny smile and wave.

They all smiled back and paused in their work to talk, eying us appreciatively.

"You guys have to be the hardest working people here," I told them.

"That's what we keep telling everyone," Rob answered, taking his gloves off and extending his hand.

I giggled as I shook it, then watched him shake Gina's as she tried to casually hold her hem in front. That was starting to bug me.

We shook hands with the other two and, by the time the pleasantries were over, we were all standing in a group. I giggled and lifted my skirt so they could see my panties, loving this so much that I actually flushed.

"Kat, please..." she tried to warn.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sera Ch. 14
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds