• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Serendipity

Serendipity

They had known each other for years, but never been close, something was different tonight. Gerry had invited Colleen to be his plus one at a friend's wedding, with purely platonic intentions, his ex had left him shortly after he'd sent in the RSVP and he didn't want it to go to waste.

The wedding had gone as expected, the bride was fashionably late, best man suitably derogatory of the groom, they had eaten, drank, danced and enjoyed each other's company.

After the party they had sneaked a bottle of wine back to his room, and sat on the floor sharing it, as time had gone by they had moved closer and closer to each other. Until now, they were sat facing each other, her legs over his, but not quite around him.

He had never seen her dressed like this, normally she wore track bottoms around him, sure he'd seen photos of her dressed up for a night out or at formal dinners, but they didn't do her justice, she was stunning. She wore a simple black strapless black dress, seamed stockings, pointed, glossy black heels, with a red bottom.

Her dirty blonde hair was up, but with a few strands draping either side of her face, green eyes, she was slim, around 5ft4, and if he were to guess he'd say a 30B, and her ass, wow. He'd always known how amazing it was, since he had first glimpsed her in her athletics gear at the track years before.

Colleen looked at Gerry, had he noticed her slowly moving closer to him? She had never seen him like this, usually he was in his running clothes, simple tshirts and shorts, but tonight he was in a tailored charcoal grey suit and waist coat, white shirt, his tie had a floral pattern.

He had trimmed his beard neat, his hair was short and messy, and his eyes, had they always been so blue?

They lean into each other, interlocked their arms, and sipped from their wine, toasting the future. Gerry looked into Colleens eyes and whispers "I want you", she gasps, biting her bottom lip. Leaning closer, he kisses her, lips pressed together, she kisses him back, using her free hand to caress his face.

Getting to his feet, he extends his hand, helping her up. Looking longingly in her eyes, he runs his hands along her sides and up her back, he finds her zipper, slowly he undoes the zip, letting her dress fall to her ankles, she steps out of it.

Suddenly he takes her by the waist, spinning her around to face away from him, he puts one hand on the small of her back bending her over the bed. He tugs on her lace French knickers, pulling them down, and letting them drop to the floor.

He gets to his knees, hands running up and down her legs, grasping her ass, squeezing, spreading her cheeks, admiring her beautiful pussy, running his thumb along her lips, he notices she is already a little wet, she flinches in pleasure. He leans closer, extending his tongue, he slowly traces it along her labia, she gasps.

He gives her pussy a playful slap, she feels a tingle of pleasure.

Colleen hears his zipper, as he slides it down, she tingles in anticipation, she knows she will finally get what she has been wanting for so long, Gerry is finally going to fuck her.

She can feel his cock rubbing against her pussy lips, she tried to back into him, but Gerry holds her down.

He slowly press inside of her, just the tip of his cock at first, savouring the initial penetration, feeling her grip him tight, as if she is trying to pull him deeper. Then quickly he thrusts the rest of his cock inside of her.

Oh fuck, he's so thick, she can't help herself, she moans, she feels so full, like never before. She can feel his balls slap against her ass, and knows he is as deep inside her as he can go, that turns her on so much more, knowing she finally has all of him inside of her.

She feels his breath on the back of her neck, as he leans over her, his chest resting on her back, his hands sliding under her bra, squeezing her breasts, playing with her nipples, pinching them a little.

She reaches back and he takes her hands, pulling her toward him. He thrusts slowly at first, but getting rougher and rougher. "Use me Gerry" she moans, "I want to please you, I always have, make me yours."

As he hears her moan "make me yours", Gerry spanks Colleens ass, "is this what you want? to be my little slut?"

"Yessss" she exclaims, clenching tightly on his cock as he fucks her harder and harder, her knees starting to buckle, she is gripped by orgasm, moaning loudly.

As her orgasms hits, Gerry can feel her pussy convulsing, driving him over the edge, he feels himself getting close to cumming, he continues to thrust, until he can hold back no more, gripping her hips tightly, pulling her to him, he buries his cock deep inside Colleen, releasing his seed inside of her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • Serendipity

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 600 milliseconds