• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Serial Lover Ch. 01

Serial Lover Ch. 01

This is the first chapter of a series I'm working on. Please tell me how you like it c: This won't be very sexual, but next chapters will be.

********************************************

I sat from the tree, staring at the fat fuck pummel his wife like she was a punching bag. For the past three weeks this is all he has done. He gets home from work, throws his briefcase by the couch, and beats the hell out of his woman for whatever she had done wrong that day. His face red with rage as the wife just puts up with it on the ground.

That's what she does everyday too. She puts up with her fat fuck husband beating her, goes into the bedroom, and injects a little "medicine" to help her take the pain away. She covers the bruises with cheap powder and goes and buys groceries for her loving family.

The son is who just makes the family that much greater. He couldn't care who he hurts, who he breaks. He fucks all the pretty girls then tells everyone the day after how much of a slut they were. He punches the younger kids, and tries to act tough. All of this just to cover up the fact that he is gay.

I have been watching them for over a month now. Planning, each and every detail of what is about to happen this night. I check my bag one last time, and a grin crosses my lips as I leap from the tree, and into the backyard.

**********************************************

My volume from my iPod is as high as it can go. I don't even want to think about tomorrow or what it will bring. It's Thanksgiving tomorrow, and you know what that means. Family reunion for the most fucked up family in existence. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only sane one in the family. My grandma and grandpa smoke their lives away, and insult everything I do. My aunt and uncle are swingers, and they love to tell just about everyone about it. My cousins are all absolutely stupid. High off their asses every day so much that you can't even talk to them. But for some reason we still all meet up every Thanksgiving and eat a home-cooked dinner made by yours truly, my heroine-addict mother. But I have my problems and issues too, I guess.

I sigh quietly and change the song. It's late, and I consider going to bed. But if I take my headphones out now, I'll hear my stepfather and mom arguing. It's hard to go to sleep when all you hear is crying, screaming, and things crashing and breaking. I pull out a headphone to see if they have calmed down a bit. And something strange hits me.

It's silent. Absolutely silent. It's never silent in this house, ever. My older brother usually has his music on full blast over the stereo, or some random girl is moaning from his room. The TV is usually on full blast on football, but I don't hear a damn thing.

I get up, confused, to go see if they left. I creep out of my room silently and peek into my brother's room. He isn't there. His backpack is still there, and he never leaves the house without his backpack. Strange. I walk down the hallway, to go venture out into the living room, see if my step dad is passed out on the couch. It's empty, completely empty. But then I hear a sound, a muffled sound coming from near the backdoor, out on the patio. My skin crawls as I grab a knife, not that I'd use it or anything, just to intimidate.

I gasp as the wind hits me harshly, and I whip around. The back door is way open, right to the patio. I tiptoe out, and peek around. I see a shape in the distance, like it's crouched. I creep a little closer, and recognize my brother. My brother who's hands are tied to his feet like a hog, his mouth duct-taped closed. His eyes dart fast, like he's signaling something. I whip around fast and a pair of bright blue eyes meet mine. They shine so bright, it's like he has goddamn flashlights in his skull. I yelp as he grabs the knife from my hand, pulls me by the waist, and sets the knife to rest right on my neck. My back is touching his stomach, and I can feel his heartbeat, and it is calm. I can also feel mine, and I'm confused to why I'm not having a heart attack right now.

"Say a word and I can make this more painful than this needs to be," a cold voice growled right next to my ear. It gave me chills, the goosebumps decorating my skin from head to toe. "Understand?"

I nod my head quickly and the knife at my throat comes out of my skin a little bit. The mystery man drops the knife, but still has a firm grip on my waist. I don't even try to move. My heart is racing, my thoughts scattered. All it is telling me is to fight or to flee. Fighting may result in death. Fleeing may also result in death. Being still and not doing anything might postpone my death, so I'm sticking with that.

The man smothers a cloth to my face and whispers," Breathe in, honey." He chuckles a bit as I lose consciousness. All I remember before I go out is his eyes, his bright blue eyes twinkling as they watch me.

*********************************************

She wasn't supposed to be there. I've never even seen her before. I've never seen her leave the house, go in the living room, go anywhere. In the month I watched that family, I never saw her. But as soon as I did, I knew I couldn't leave her. I couldn't leave any witnesses. It didn't matter that she was beautiful, if I left with her family and she saw me, the cops would finally have a trail to find me.

No witnesses. That bitch almost ruined my plan that I had been plotting for a month.

************************************************

No, this can't be happening. My mind spins and I feel like I'm going to throw up. No, no, no. "NO!"

My eyes open and my brain tries to process the blurry image my eyes are sending to it. I must've talked aloud without knowing it and woken myself up. My vision clears, and I try to make sense of my situation. I move my hands to move a piece of stray hair, but when I do, I see that they are bound above me, in chains. My heart beats so hard I feel like it's going to split out from my chest. I scream, but all I hear is muffled sounds. I'm gagged, isn't that fucking perfect. I look around and see my brother, mom, and step father all in the same set up as I. They are all awake.

My stepdad is glaring at my mother, like this is all her fault. My mother's eyes are darting, looking for any sign of movement or a way out. My brother is just still. No emotion. Just still. But I can see the fear in his eyes and he begins to shake. Then, I notice we are all stripped down to our underwear. I feel the cold of the musky room. We're in a basement. There's a flickering light above us. We are almost in a perfect circle, and in the middle is a chair, a bloodstained chair.

Every memory comes rushing back all at once. The quiet of the house, the chill of outside, the piercing blue eyes and of course, the warmness I felt when I was pressed up against the man. The man! Where was he? The anxiety rushes in as I try to imagine what he's doing, or when he's going to come.

I notice my stepdad fumbling around, and the gag falls out of his mouth. All at once the rage reddens his face and he begins the list of insults to my mother. "You fucking bitch, do you know who this is!? Is this one of your dealers? What did you do you stupid slut!? I swear when we get out of this I will-"

"Richard, please. Do not yell at your wife. It's not very kind," a chilling voice said from the darkness, making us all jump. He had a proper British accent, which was weird because we lived in Oregon.

The mystery man stepped out of the shadows, and I almost whimpered at how beautiful and dangerous he looked. His hair was jet-black, and almost touched his shoulders. It was shaggy, messy, but it looked so good on him. He had light stubble, and wore a sly grin. He was dressed in all black, with a zip up sweater and black pants. You could tell he was strong. He was almost like a god. Except he didn't look holy, or angelic. He was like a demon. A beautiful demon. His piercing blue eyes were narrowed.

"Who the fuck are you and what did my bitch wife do! I swear we had nothing to do with this it's her who has the fucking problem!" my stepdad yelled viciously at the beautiful demonic man.

"Ah, you are mistaken, Mr. Jones. Each and every one of you has a problem. In fact, that is the reason why I have brought you here all today. I'm here to help you. To cleanse you of your sins. I have been examining each and every one of you for a month. I have seen what you do. Me getting rid of you is going to help the world." The demonic man smiled.

My stepdad went cold. All the rage went from his face and was replaced with complete and utter fear. My mother began to cry. My brother was still shaking, but tried to act tough. All I could do, was stare at the man. He revealed an axe and crouched down next to my stepdad. The blade caressed his neck ever so slightly. "You go to work every day just to fuck the intern because you haven't made love to your wife in a long time. You go home every night just to beat your wife, then sleep. You repeat this process every day. These hands only cause pain, don't you think?"

Before anyone could say anything, I closed my eyes. I didn't dare open them but I had a good idea what had just happened by the screams.

"This is just day one. Tomorrow, we will deal with you, Meredith." The man referenced to my crying mother as my stepdad screamed obscenities. I felt a warm touch on my chin. My eyes flashed open, and were met once again with those blue eyes. He was inches away from me. The axe was nowhere to be found, but my heart didn't slow down. "And you, lovely, are coming with me."

I yelped loudly as he unlocked my chains and I fell into him. He grabbed me like I weighed absolutely nothing and tossed me over his shoulder. The first instinct that came to mind was to fight, and as soon as we got up to the stairs leading to God knows where, I started to kick and flail and punch at him. The man stopped quickly, reached up, and smacked my ass so hard that tears spilled out of my eyes.

"You psychopath! You fucking asshole!" I choked out over his back while we climbed up the stairs. He opened the door, and chuckled menacingly.

"You will soon learn that talking to me like that deserves a punishment," the mystery man growled.

*********************************

End of chapter 1

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Serial Lover Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 260 milliseconds