• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Serpentine Ritual

Serpentine Ritual

Haley awoke. She shook in the aftermath of her dream. It was amazing! She dreamt that a young handsome Adonis lookalike with a massive cock had been pounding her pussy harder than a jack hammer. Now her bed sheets were soaked and her orgasm lasted long after she woke. She looked out of her window and saw that the sun was high in the sky already. Turning, she checked her alarm clock; 12:30PM. She quickly showered and got dressed, after all, it was the day she'd been waiting for.

Haley walked out of her house dressed in a snake skin dress that hugged her perfect form so tightly that it seemed like a second skin. As she walked her 36D breasts bounced and her ass cheeks would shake hypnotically with each step. While walking many people stopped and stared at her, but it didn't matter to her. This was her way. The town soon disappeared and she entered the forest.

The forest had a dark history. Some say that demons live there and devour anyone who wanders in, others day that it was haunted by evil spirits waiting to posses a mortal. Haley, however, knew the truth, she knew that the gods of her people resided there, until the chosen host was ready to contain their great power and take over the earth. She was the chosen host, and that day was her time.

"Welcome, Haley!" greeted the circle of her people as she entered the clearing. The circle was comprised solely of hooded figures, all of which watched her as she made her way to the centre, where a man dressed in the same attire as her, though he wore a loose fitting pair of shorts. This wasn't because he was ashamed, but because their god was strictly heterosexual, to the point where he killed males who displayed their genitals to him.

"It is your time now Haley." he said his voice low and deep, though it seemed to echo among the circle.

"Yes, my lord." She said.

"Are you sure you wish to take our god's essence?" He asked.

"Yes." She repeated.

"You know that once you accept him, there is no going back." He cautioned her, but she was certain.

"I still wish to become our god's vessel."

"Then strip yourself of all clothing and lay before the flames." He commanded.

Once she was in position the circle began chanting in an ancient language long since forgotten by humanity. After five minutes of chanting the fire next to her began to form serpentine shapes, then her skin began to feel hot and her pussy began to moisten. The chanting decreased several octaves but grew louder. Once it reached its peak the circle abruptly stopped. Haley knew she had to remain still, but that was becoming increasingly harder as her cunt begged to be filled. Suddenly a bright light encased her like a cocoon.

"I thank you, dear Haley, for becoming my vessel. Now prepare yourself." The voice of her god echoed through her mind, as her skin started to turn green-brown, much like a python, and develop scales, her facial features became tighter and her blue irises turned golden yellow, and her pupils became snake like. She also noticed her clit enlarging, and that her spine was growing. Once the change was complete her skin was a pythons scales, a massive twelve inch cock protruded out from her groin, and an enormous snake hung from her hips, it was at least five inches thick and four feet long.

"Thank you, my god." She sent the thanks up just as the cocoon of light disappeared.

She stood up to gasps of amazement and admiration. She looked around and noted that the men had all left and that the women were all naked. She looked down at herself and couldn't resist the temptation of her new and improved bosom, which had grown from their already large 36D to 36F, proceeded to fondle the massive breasts. The women all watched with growing lust as their God's vessel pinched her own nipples bringing forth a large squirt of her milk and a sea of gasps from the women still there. Haley brought the lactating nipple to her lips and bit down on it, drinking her own milk while fondling and pinching her free breast. Many of the women fell to the grass and began to finger their individual pussies, some fisting, others fingered their assholes. Soon the clearing was home to a choir of moans and cries of pleasure as many paired up and 69'd, and some just kissed and fondled each other's breasts.

Soon everyone was nearing a climax. The writhing mass of bodies began cry out as each girl's juices sprayed from their burning pussies, some of the juices landed on the grass, while most covered the face or breasts of other women. In the centre of it all was Haley, whose climax had brought forth a literal flood of her juices which coated all as she turned to spread it around. When all had come down from their heaven's Haley pointed to a single woman. She was the first to fall and masturbate before their God, and so she would be the first to receive her godly seed. Haley ordered the rest to kneel on either side of them and watch as her massive cock grew from her clitoris, it grew bigger, bigger, and thicker until it was even bigger than what she had witnessed during her transformation, now she sported an enormous sixteen inch long and four inch thick cock.

"Get on your hands and knees Rebecca, and turn so that your ass faces me." Haley knew all the girls names of by heart and had in fact fucked several with her massive strap-on. Rebecca did as she was told showing her swollen, pink, moist cunt. Haley grabbed her large, firm ass cheeks and spread them, showing all her tight rosebud. Haley wrapped her tail once around her waist and everyone drew in a surprised breath as smaller tentacle-like appendages grew from the tail, wrapping around her small 34B breasts, hugging her ass cheeks, and caressing her swollen pussy lips. Others massaged her many erogenous zones.

Each tentacle secreted a slime very similar to a cunt, this slime contained aphrodisiacs and other chemical that increased the sex drive of the recipient and her sensitivity to touch by a hundred fold, meaning that not even a second later Rebecca was cumming harder than ever before, her juices pouring down her thighs. Haley stood behind her, gripping her thick cock and grinning sardonically as she teased her followers begging pussy with the tip of her penis.

"Come on, beg for me. Scream for it." She said.

"Please fuck me!? I'm just a whore for you to fuck! Please fuck me, cum in me, impregnate me!" Rebecca screamed as her third climax tore through her body.

"Well since you asked so nicely..." Haley trailed off and tried to enter her pussy, however her cock was too thick and couldn't fit into the small girl's barely used cunt. Haley forced her cock against the tight pussy this time with more power, after one hard thrust she got the head in. Haley couldn't believe how tight Rebecca was, it was almost uncomfortable, but she didn't pause until she met her cervix, then she increased the pressure until she broke past and hilted against the walls of Rebecca's womb.

Rebecca was a small woman, at only 5ft 2''. Her body was childlike and she was often the butt of many jokes about how she looked to be in middle school rather than high school. Her bust was small like her body, but her ass still turned heads, and her child-like appearance made her hard to resist when she wanted something.

She had once been a devoted Christian, but she had always felt like something was missing in her life. Her family just said she had yet to discover God's true love for her. Then one day she saw Haley leaving her home and decided to follow her. She had made her decision on a whim, and because she liked Haley, though at that time she wasn't sure if she liked Haley for Haley, or because of her body. Rebecca had followed her into the dark forest, despite what the priest and her parents had told her about it, it was here that she discovered her true God.

In a clearing filled with beautiful flowers she saw a circle of hooded figures. In the centre stood Haley completely naked and on her knees in front of a dark skinned man with her mouth open as he brought her closer to his crotch. Rebecca was as innocent as a little girl when it came down to matters of sex, so she did not know what the hard blunt spear that extended from him was, or what it was intended for. Haley reached out and grasped the spear, which she smiled at as though it were a good friend. Rebecca was beginning to feel hot and flustered. Particularly around her vagina.

Haley leaned closer as though she were about to kiss it, but no, instead she opened her mouth and swallowed! Rebecca felt herself getting still hotter, uncomfortably so, but she had no idea how to stop it. Rub it. A powerfully deep voice echoed through her mind. She instantly followed the command, believing it to be God's divine voice. She put her hand down her skirt and was surprised to find her underwear had a damp spot where her vagina was, she didn't stop though and rubbed it. Instantly she felt pleasure zap through her body, making the nipples which crowned her firm breasts tingle and begin hardening. She couldn't stop herself now that she had felt the pleasure. Acting on urges she never knew she had, she pulled her underwear down along with her skirt and began to rub her most sacred area.

Meanwhile Haley had sucked the tribe leader off and was currently drinking his seed. Rebecca had also climaxed and was feeling embarrassed about being half naked, but at the same time the slight breeze excited her, and made her want to rub herself again. She resisted so that she could watch Haley, who was now lying naked while surrounded by women who were doing exactly as Rebecca had been doing just moments ago. She moaned. Suddenly she clamped a hand around her mouth. The moan was of utter perversion, lust, greed, everything she'd been told were the devil's attempt to take control. But it felt so good! At that moment she made up her mind, as she stepped from the trees and into the clearing. Everyone looked at her.

"Please?" She fell to her knees and remembered the words she'd heard someone say when she passed a closet door at school more then two years ago, "Fuck me!" She cried and grinned with a new light in her eyes. She had renounced her God. That was four years ago, when they were both barely nineteen.

Back in the present Haley had forced all sixteen inches of her rock hard cock into the petite girl's womb. It was thick and she was so small that the bulge made by the cock was easily recognisable as a penis. Haley stayed there for several seconds letting her adjust to the huge phallus inside her, then she pulled out until a single inch remained and thrust back in, forcing a more prominent bulge to protrude from her womb. Rebecca grunted from the stretching, but since she was already extremely wet the faint pain was greatly overshadowed by the pleasure she was experiencing. Her pleasure was briefly cut off when two new tentacles with what seemed like radio dishes attached at the tip and incredibly sharp needles in the middle entered her breasts via the tit. Strangely the pain didn't make her wince or grimace it gave her a broad smile.

She cried out in orgasm as hot liquid was sprayed into her breasts. Once she came down from her latest high she looked down at her tentacle covered tits as they quickly grew from her B cup to a C, then a D, DD, E, F, it didn't seem to stop until they were Gs. The tentacles removed themselves and a new pair wrapped around the massive jugs leaving the tit free. She saw them open up into perverse mouths and latch onto her tits. She came again as they sucked on her new tits.

"Oh GOD!" She screamed as Haley continued pounding throughout her change. She then felt the same tentacles that had changed her breasts attach to her ass cheeks, once again she cried out in bliss as they increased the mass of her already lovely butt, until it was a bubble butt only found on black women. Her ass and breasts, combined with the large bulge in her abdomen looked utterly ridiculous on her tiny form.

"I'm close!" Haley announced as she hilted inside her once again.

"YES! CUM IN ME! HALEY! I LOVE YOU!" Rebecca screamed as she came once again. Haley started cumming deep inside her womb, which immediately expanded to contain her massive orgasm, while her cock head engorged to make sure every drop remained.

"I love you too Rebecca." Haley said removed one of her mouth tentacles from Rebecca's tits and moved it to her mouth. She kissed the tentacle with passion, as her womb expanded further to look eight months pregnant, then nine, then it looked like she was carrying twins. The flow finally petered out when her stomach was straining against the ground.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Serpentine Ritual

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 279 milliseconds