• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Serving a Dominant Couple Pt. 07

Serving a Dominant Couple Pt. 07

This is the seventh part of the series and begins right after the previous part. I suggest you read the previous parts to understand the people and how they got to this part of the story.

*****

Tension in the dungeon remained high after the confrontation between Mistress Emma and Darren. Mistress Emma led pig slut away with her arm around her shoulder. I saw Mistress Emma glance back and give Darren an intense look. Darren seemed angry and grabbed a seat at the bar.

I was still cuddling with Grandma. She called Grandpa over and suggested they go rest in their cottage. Grandma kissed me deeply before she rose. She told me again how much she enjoyed the Queen's Throne and how much she was looking forward to our next time together. I told her I agreed. Initially it was challenging to service her but I did really enjoy making her so happy. She is a very nice lady and the intimacy we shared was touching.

I left the dungeon to head back to the cottage for a shower and some rest after a busy morning. I walked past the pool. Karl and Dieter were standing in the shallow end with drinks in the hands. They were chatting with Tyrone. Dieter waved me over and I was glad to be with them. I really liked those guys and I missed not getting any cock that morning. Guess I really am a bisexual mouth slut and anal whore.

Dieter said he wanted a great blow job. I smiled and said how I was hoping that was what he wanted. I walked into the pool and Dieter positoned himself to lean against the wall. I reached out to grab his cock. I grabbed his cock in both hands and his erection become even harder. Dieter grabbed my head to bend over to take his long cock into my mouth. I used my hands and tongue to move up and down his erection. Karl came to me from behind and I felt his hands spreading my ass cheeks. I then felt his forefinger probe my asshole and enter it. Tyrone joined us in the pool and positioned himself next to Dieter to observe the action.

I deep throated Dieter and it felt great having a cock in my mouth. I heard his moans and he kept his hands on my head to guide my cocksucking. Karl removed his finger from my ass and began inserting his short thick cock. I spread my legs further and embraced that feeling of having a cock in my mouth and ass because that's how a mouth slut and anal whore wants it. Karl grunted as he filled my ass with his cock. Dieter was moaning and telling me what a great cocksucker I was. I felt his cock spasm and heard him shout out as he shot his load into my mouth. I had to work to swallow it all while Karl was continuing to deeply fuck my ass. It was a really great feeling.

I heard Tyrone say that I was a damn fine cocksucker and that he wanted some of that action. Dieter pulled his cock out and Tyrone stuffed his large black cock in my mouth. I sucked his cock last month at the party at Thomas and Nancy's house so I was somewhat prepared to deep throat his massive cock. It was still quite a challenge. I relaxed my throat and just let go. I felt Karl grab my nipples as he fucked me harder. I heard his grunts and moans as he began coming in my ass. He filled my ass with cum and kept his throbbing cock in me as he emptied his entire load. Tyrone grabbed the back of my head and aggressively fucked my mouth. I soon felt him release his load. I started to choke on his cum so he pulled out and rubbed the rest of his cum all over my face and hair. I felt great.

We separated and they congratulated me on how well I performed. I smiled and thanked them and told them how much I was looking forward to our next time together. I lowered myself into the pool and enjoyed how the water washed away all the juices that coated me from Grandma and the three men. We talked awhile and eventually I climbed out of the pool to head back to the cottage for some rest.

I caught up with Hans as I was walking over to the cottage. He said he heard that Mistress Emma was at Anne and Bob's cottage. I asked him if he was concerned about protecting Mistress Emma from Darren. He laughed and said that he always had her back but that Mistress Emma was a force and that Darren should be the one who was concerned. We got to the cottage and opened the sliding door from the patio. Mistress Emma was sitting on a chair in the living room. Anne and Karla (pig slut) were seated on the couch. Anne had her arm around Karla. Karla leaned into Anne and was softly crying. Bob stood behind the couch and looked concerned.

Hans asked what was going on. Anne answered as she hugged Karla closer. She said that there is not a consensual relationship between Karla, Darren and Kathy. Anne said Karla told them what was going on and that she is in a very bad situation. Apparently Karla was blackmailed against her will by Darren and Kathy. She needed a way out of that relationship but did not know how to make that happen.

Hans asked whether or not that was our concern. Anne and Mistress Emma jumped all over him and told him that they were going to help her. Hans raised his hands to indicate he got it. Bob said that he asked the same question and knew not to get in the way of these two determined ladies. However, he said he made it clear that they should not adversely impact their business. Mistress Emma said she understood.

Karla explained some more. Karla said that she has always enjoyed sex. She has been divorced for a few years and still had an active sex life. Karla said it was not the sex but that she could no longer tolerate being with Darren and Kathy. She said they abused her and that the beatings she gets on her ass and breasts were just too painful and not erotic. I really felt for her and offered to help in any way. She smiled and told us all how much she appreciated our support. It was hard for her to ask others for help but she did not know what else she could do. The blackmail they had on her could ruin her life. She felt so stupid for letting this happen. She went along with it for awhile because she felt she deserved their horrible treatment. Now it is ruining her life.

I asked if there was a game plan. Mistress Emma rose and said she knows exactly how it will be done and that she will enjoy every minute of it. Hans smiled and said that poor Darren never had a chance. I asked Mistress Emma what her plan was. She said it was incredibly easy, she was going to SEDUCE him. She had a determined look. Mistress Emma then left the cottage and Hans followed. He looked over his shoulder as he left and said how this will be a beautiful thing to witness.

Anne and Bob went back to the office to greet more guests. I sat next to Karla on the couch. We were quiet for a few minutes. She snuggled up close to me and told me how much she enjoyed my fucking her this morning. She said I was gentle and then fucked her hard. That was just the way she loved it. I smiled and told her that was exactly my intention. We then had a wonderful conversation. We talked about how we each got to this point in our lives. It was interesting how quickly we both got into a very intimate open discussion. Time went by quickly. She eventually excused herself to go talk again with Mistress Emma. She kissed me on the cheek when she got up to leave.

I took a shower and then walked over to the dungeon just as it was getting dark. The two married couples, Bob2, Carol, Ted and Alice2 were enjoying the dungeon. I watched Carol as she was tied by her long black hair to a hook in the ceiling. One of her legs was tied to another hook to give Bob2 total access to her bald pussy. He pounded her pussy with a rubber paddle. He would pause and then kiss her on her mouth. He alternated that with roughly squeezing her large breasts. He would finger her pussy to get her to the edge of an orgasm and would back away. Carol was completely aroused and begged him to let her cum. He asked what what she would do for him if he let her cum. She sighed and said he could have her in her ass since that was what he liked the most. Bob smiled and then bent down and started to suck her clit. Ted was naked and being held closely by Alice2. It looked like they had just completed some intense erotic action.

Darren and Kathy were sitting at the bar. Kathy was awkwardly chatting with Joe the bartender. Darren looked down at his beer and seemed pissed off. The door opened and in walked Mistress Emma. The room went still. I have to say that I have never, and will never, see a more attractive and alluring woman. Well, I hope that is not correct since that woman would have to be from another universe.

Mistress Emma wore a tight red leather bra. The bra pushed up her amble firm breasts to just barely cover her large erect nipples. Mistress Emma was toned, strong, and in very good shape. Her firm abs were on display. Her large blue eyes and short blond hair were perfectly arranged. She also wore no underwear, a sheer red miniskirt and high red boots. The miniskirt did not hide her bald pussy as it barely went past her lively ass. The leather boots went almost up to her knees. Hans followed her in and gave me a look that said I told you that she can handle herself.

Mistress Emma greeted Anne and Bob, who just walked in, and then moved gracefully to the bar. She leaned over the bar next to Darren without looking at him. She ordered a martini. I could see Darren devouring her with her eyes and Kathy looking very diminished. Mistress Emma did not acknowledge Darren. She looked at Joe while he prepared her drink. Darren just stared with an open mouth at her. Mistress Emma got her drink and took a large sip. She then turned to focus on Darren and he seemed to melt before her eyes.

I was close enough to hear their conversation. Mistress Emma told Darren she had been thinking about him. She said that they had gotten off on the wrong foot. Darren actually licked his lips as he listened. She said that she does like strong men. Men that are strong in many ways. She asked him if he was a strong man. Darren smirked and nodded. Mistress Emma said she had very high standards for the men she wants to be with. Darren recovered a bit and said that he was glad she had high standards because he would more than meet anyone's high standards. Mistress Emma moved closer to grab his face and told him she would decide whether or not he was worthy.

She told him her minimum standard was that anything that he would do to her, would have to be something that she would also do to him. Darren took a sip of his beer as it he seemed to struggle to understand what she said. Mistress Emma then caressed his hair and then whispered into his ear. I found out later that what she then said to him was if he wanted to fuck her in her ass. I heard him tell her that she will never have a better ass fucking. Mistress Emma said that she hoped that was the case. She asked him if he could take it as good as he gives it, since that was what makes a man strong in her eyes. He nodded. She asked again if he was sure he was a strong man. He nodded again.

Mistress Emma then led him away to a large platform at the far end of the room. We all remained were we were and tried to subtly look on without being too obvious. Mistress Emma pushed him in his chest to sit him down on the bed while she stood above him. She swatted away his hands when he tried to grab her. She told him firmly that it is always ladies first for her. She pulled down her bra and feed a large nipple into his open mouth. Darren sucked it like he never sucked a nipple before. She slapped away his hands again when he reached to grab her. She scolded him and told him again that the lady always goes first. She then placed her other breast in his mouth. She moaned that she enjoyed his sucking and reached down to grab his erection and pump it slowly. We all watched knowing that Mistress Emma had everything well under control.

Mistress Emma then grabbed Darren by his ears and pulled him off her nipples. She used her hands to push him to lie on his back with his legs over the side of the mattress. Mistress Emma had planned ahead since she then reached under the platform to pull out a large pink strap-on. I could not tell Darren's reaction but it must have been quite interesting. Mistress Emma moved aggressively to put her face next to his ear and seemed to read him the riot act. I could not hear what she said but later found out later that she told him that if he wanted to fuck her in her ass then he must first show her he is man enough to take it as good as he gives. Mistress Emma then stood up and stepped into her strap-on. Mistress Emma then grabbed his cock roughly as asked him if he wanted her. Darren nodded and then Mistress Emma waved at him to flip over. He was captivated and did what he was told. Mistress Emma grabbed the handcuffs from under the platform and expertly attached them to his wrists behind his back.

I saw Karla now enter the room. She was naked. She came over to stand next to me and watched with rapt attention. Mistress Emma rubbed her strong hands all over Darren's body. She grabbed his cock and told him that she hoped he would show her that he was strong so that she could enjoy his cock. She then adjusted his ass to be in the right position. I noticed she just spit on her strap-on cock and did not use any other lube. She put her cock to the tip of his ass and started pushing. I could tell she wanted it to hurt and it did seem to really hurt him. Darren started to yell and tried to move away but Mistress Emma was strong and had anticipated his movement. She leveraged her strength and position to pin him down while she pushed her cock harder. His yells and begging only seemed to make her more eager to take him. We all saw and heard when her cock was completely buried in his ass. I didn't feel sorry for him at all as he cried out and begged her to stop. Karla then grabbed on to my hand and tightly squeezed it.

Mistress Emma put her face next to him and we all heard her ask him whether he ever pulled out when Karla cried. He had no response. Darren tried again to dislodge her and he was strong but Mistress Emma was also strong and knew exactly what she was doing. Darren then realized that he had no choice but to submit. Mistress Emma pounded away at him and he cried out but just had to take it. That broke Darren and we all knew who was now completely in charge.

Mistress Emma eventually pulled out of his ass and then immediately flipped Darren over to lie on his back. She moved forward to sit on his face and rubbed her pussy on his mouth. I saw her slap his face while she gave him directions on how to use his tongue for her pleasure. Mistress Emma was loud and wanted everyone to hear how she was using Darren. Darren was buried under Mistress Emma's strong hips and arms. We all heard her cum and she continued to ride Darren's face until she was all done.

Mistress Emma rose off of him and reached under the platform to grab a ball gag. Darren seemed very unsure of himself. She quickly secured the ball gag in his mouth. Mistress Emma then announced that Darren was a wimp and nowhere close to being a strong man. She said his crying and begging indicated that he was not yet man enough to meet her high standards. She said he needed more training. She slapped him hard on his ass as she rose off the bed. She then removed her strap-on and walked over the where Karla and I were standing.

Karla embraced Mistress Emma and thanked her. Mistress Emma patted her while they embraced. I heard Karla again say thank you and Mistrss Emma smiled broadly and said you're welcome. Mistress Emma broke the embrace and smiled while she handed the pink strap-on to Karla. Karla looked confused for a moment and then chuckled as she put it on. She then strode over to Darren. He looked up at her as she approached. He looked like he would challenge her for a moment and then seemed resigned to his fate.

I noticed that Mistress Emma had approached Kathy. She grabbed Kathy by her hand and led her to a distant couch for an intense conversation. Kathy looked bewildered and very unsure of herself.

Couples then drifted off towards various parts of the dungeon. I moved closer to watch Karla fuck Darren in the ass. He cried into his gag while Karla slammed her strap-on cock into and out of his ass. She did not say a word but seemed very determined. Karla pulled out after fucking him for a long time. Our eyes met. I came closer and offered my hand which she accepted. I helped her off of the platform. I helped her out of the strap-on.

I grabbed her hand and led her over to the vacant Queen's Throne.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Serving a Dominant Couple Pt. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 428 milliseconds