• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Serving My Goddess Ch. 03

Serving My Goddess Ch. 03

After our encounter in the motel, our relationship continued to grow more and more intense. We took advantage of every chance we got to spend time together, and most of those times involved me being tied up in one way or another, being whipped by my Goddess. The whip seemed to be her second favorite toy she owned, I was her favorite. I enjoyed serving her, and although I was occasionally plagued with guilt about being involved in an extramarital affair, the times we were together far surpassed the guilt. The times we could not be together, were spent on-line, emailing, chatting, and sending adult e-cards to each other. Every morning, the first thing I would do would be to go and check my email to see if I had a new card. Then, I would send my Goddess one. On nights when we could not sneak off to spend time together, we would chat late into the evening, usually with my Goddess making me masturbate while she told me what she was planning to do to me the next time we were together. It was one of these nights that I took another step deeper into my submissive role.

We were up late, chatting about our fantasies for each other. Goddess knew I was going to have to get to bed soon, so she ordered me to take off my shorts, and start to caress my cock. At first, I thought I would just play along, as she would not know if I was really naked or not, but I knew that I would masturbate when I went to bed anyway, so why not. After a few minutes, she told me to spread my pre-cum all over the head of my cock, to lubricate it more, and I was thinking, I have been masturbating for over 30 years, and I don't need to be told how to do it, but what the hell, so I went along. We kept on going, and then she told me to bring my fingers up to my lips, and suck my juices off of my fingers. Again, I went along, as I was getting hornier and hornier. I have tasted my pre-cum many a time before, and it always brings me to orgasm sooner. I typed that I was almost ready to cum, and she told me that she wanted me to cum into a cup. She went on to tell me how much she loves my cum, how she craves the taste, and that since she was not there to swallow it, I was going to. (I have read many stories about guys drinking their own cum, and have tried in the past, but as soon as I cum, the desire to taste my own cum goes away) I figured that there was no way that I would be able to comply, but I had gone along with all her other requests up to this point, so why should I stop now. Besides, I love my Goddess, and if this one thing will bring her joy, then who am I to deny her.

These thoughts raging through my mind caused my to cum like I hadn't cum in a long time. I just barely got a foam coffee cup up to my cock in time to catch my juices. I knew that if I was going to do this, I had to do it right away, so I brought the cup up to my lips and tilted it back. A drip of cold coffee hit my tongue first, and then came my warm, thick cream. As I read my Goddess' attempt at typing her moans as she came, I swirled my cum around in my mouth for a few seconds, getting used to its taste, before I swallowed it all for her. I was so horny, that I squeezed out a few more drops and brought them to my lips. Later that night, I woke with the hardest erection. I went to the bathroom and masturbated to thoughts of our cyber-sex. I caught my cum in my hand and although I tried to lick it up, I could not do it. I needed my Goddess to be controlling me if I were going to do that again.

Later that week, I was going away on vacation, and Goddess ordered me to bring home a shot glass for her. Of course I complied, and the next opportunity to be together, she again ordered me to wait for her in out dungeon, blindfolded and naked, on my knees. She came in and greeted me with a kiss, and a smack on my ass, and then she told me to start masturbating. While I was stroking my cock, she opened her gift. When I was about to cum, she handed me the shot glass and told me to fill it up for her, warning me that if I spilled a drop, or did not fill it up, I would be severely punished. The only thing that came to my mind was the burning question, Why did I buy a tall shot glass?!?!? I would never be able to fill that thing. I did not spill any, but I had to continue stroking after I came in an attempt to get every drop I could get. She removed my blindfold and dipped her finger in the glass. She brought it to my lips and smeared it on them. I opened my mouth and sucked her fingers, getting them clean for her. She then lifted the glass to her lips and sucked it down. She leaned in to me and kissed me long and hard, passing my cum back into my mouth. We continued kissing until all of the cum had been swallowed by both of us, and then she laid back and ordered me to suck her until she had gotten the orgasm that she deserved for letting me share my cum with her.

I sucked on her little clit and squeezed her breasts until she was shaking underneath me. She squeaked her little moans out and clamped her thighs around my head and pushed my face away from her vagina. I slid up alongside her, and we just held each other while we recovered from our orgasms.

A few nights later, I started having this re-occurring dream. I would be laying on my back, with my legs up in the air. My Goddess was in between my legs, fucking me with a strap-on with wanton abandon. As I tossed my head back and forth I suddenly found a large cock next to my head. In that strange was that dreams work, there was never a body attached to the cock, but it didn't seem odd in my dream world. I hungrily took the cock into my mouth, and started sucking it. Goddess started fucking me harder, as she said, “That's it baby, suck my cock, suck it harder, thats so sexy” I continued sucking on what I believed to be a dildo until it shot a load of cum into my mouth the same time as her strap-on shot it's load into my ass. Every time, I would wake up at this point, and grab my cock and masturbate hard and fast. It was at that point, that I knew I had taken another big step towards total submission to my Goddess, I had become her little cum slut! Although I had never had homo erotic thoughts or dreams before, I knew that I would do anything that my Goddess commanded me to do, even suck a cock for her if that was what she ordered me to do.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Serving My Goddess Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 388 milliseconds