Serving the Dark Lady Ch. 03

"Ah! Ow!!" Karee squealed as Raka bit down on the back of his shoulder, sinking her teeth in painfully as she fucked him, her strong hands squeezing his hips roughly, probably enough to leave bruises behind. He didn't care, the pain accompanying the wet squelching of Raka's hard cock filling him up, exploring parts of his ass that had never been explored before. He was in love with this moment, with her teeth and nails, with the savage reaming he was receiving.

"Come on, let's make you cum again, I know you love my dick enough." Raka gasped as she withdrew her teeth, her thrusts becoming erratic and desperate. She reached around, gripping his cock with one of her hand and started to rub it in rhythm with her thrusts. The combined assault had Karee squealing and cumming again, wildly and ineffectually thrusting his hips into her hand. Raka snarled savagely, driving her cock into Karee's vice-like fuckhole as deep as it could. Her moans raised in pitch, becoming a feminine wail that contrasted the deep animalistic sounds she'd been making the whole time. She came as Karee squeezed and milked her pulsing cock, filling his stretched ass with hot wetness. Karee felt his ass expand, her cum was so hot and it was filling him to overflowing, a trickle running down the underside of his sack.

Raka collapsed heavily on top of him, panting heavily from the exertion, her cock slowly softening in Karee's ass. "Oh, Goddess, that was lovely, thank you so much, darling," Raka spoke softly, planting a gentle kiss on the back of his neck.

"Woooo..." Karee lazily flipped over, Raka's cock slipping free from his ass, a trickle of on cum already leaking out. He grinned up at her, broadly "That was awesome!"

***

That last line of dialog was a very specific request from my Ma'am ^_^ In the interest of not having my tits slapped, I included it verbatim. Love you, dear~

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds