Serving the Dark Lady Ch. 04

Karee heard Nimira walk around behind Lan, and heard the sound of something being undone, followed by a gasp of breath and small cough from Lan.

"Fuck you, Nimira," Lan grumbled, bitterly, but not angrily.

"Love you too, darling," Nimira laughed, pulling Lan's head back to give him a deep kiss.

"Couldn't just let me fuck him, could you?" he asked, stroking Karee's back gently with his freed hand

"What kind of a wife would I be if I just let you go around fucking your boy-toys without making you work for it?" She flicked Lan's forehead playfully

"You...the two of you are...?" Karee looked up at the two of them, confused. His orgasm-melted brain not really processing information at its highest capacity.

"Yeah, we're married. Can you untie my legs already? Seriously." Lan squirmed in his binds.

"Oh shut up you big baby, I swear, I hit your little girly boy twice as hard and he complains half as much." Nimira removed Lan's bindings.

"Alright, that was great, Karee, but I really need to stretch," Lan grunted, lifting Karee up off his cock.

"Suuure," Karee babbled light-headedly, wandering over back to the pony to sit down on his own, watching Nimira and Lan share a kiss before the tall half-elf stood up and stretched his muscles. "So... you're okay with...?"

"Huh? Of course. Lan's only rule is that he's not allowed to get anybody pregnant," Nimira looked at him as though he'd just asked the dumbest question on the planet. "Speaking of which, I'm horny as fuck, You'd better get it back up, mister," Nimira took Lan's chin in her fingers and made him look her in the eyes.

"Uhh... I might need a second, that was pretty intense, he's so tight, and he was squeezing so hard when he came, it was really hot."

"Sounds like a challenge. Karee, you can go, we're gonna fuck. Don't be late for spellcasting practice, bitch." Nimira waved at him dismissively.

"He doesn't have to leave if he doesn't want to, does he?" Lan asked, frowning.

"If he really wants to watch, he can stay, but he looks tired as shit, Raka had a shot at him this morning, I'm usually sore for two days after a session with her," Nimira shrugged.

"No, I'm good, I need to lie down. Have fun you guys." Karee grinned goofily and got to his feet unsteadily as Nimira started stroking Lan's half-chub.

"Close the door on your way out, bitch," Nimira called after him.

***

Last line once again in honor of my Ma'am who never closes my door ever. ;D

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds