• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Setthi Ch. 1
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Setthi Ch. 1

Tovan's body was coming apart to dual stroking of his penis by Sahel and his ass by Geven sent him over the edge he could feel the cum boiling out of his penis striking the back of Sahel's throat, could feel her working to swallow it all. His hips jerking spasmodically he partially collapsed. Carefully avoiding squashing Sahel with his body he rolled to the side. Taking a moment to catch his breath he turned to watch as Sahel and Geven shared the taste of his cum. He could feel their pleasure in the taste and texture. Their movements became languid as they basked in his feeling of satiation. Feeding off of their continued desire he could feel a rush of renewed tension in his body. He rolled back toward them running his hands over bodies encouraging their search for pleasure he decided to return the favor that Geven had afforded him. Moving between the pair's spread legs placed his hands on Geven's buttocks feeling the hardened muscle moving under sleek skin he lightly ran his finger down the cleft enjoying the sight of goose bumps popping out on his skin from so light a touch. He leaned closer running his finger up and down as Geven's movements paused. Following his inclination licked and sucked his way to his balls light rolling them in his mouth. Feeling their breathing deepen and quicken he continued to where they were joined tasting their combined juices feeling his own desire quicken again as theirs did.

Sahel shuddered her want becoming need as the feeling between the three of them deepened. She could feel the unspoken question in both of their minds as Tovan's tongue tasted them both and continued on to stroke her ass causing her hips to buck up at Geven. "Yes, anything. I would do anything to please us." She answered both verbally and through the mental and physical connection they all shared. Tovan moved back allowing Geven to roll them over, raising his knees forcing her widely spread legs even farther apart. Tovan moved close once again tasting their joined bodies. Moving on to stroke her puckered hole with his tongue, while inserting his finger alongside Geven's penis. Making her body tremble with the sensation, he slowly removed the finger and slowly pressed against the tightly puckered hole. Easing it in he continued to lick and massage with his tongue, adding moisture he slowly withdrew the digit and pushed it in again adding a second finger stretching and opening her. Her whole body shook with continuous tremors, her pussy clenching and unclenching on Geven's penis she could feel pressure building again. He continued his tonguing adding a third finger, stroking gently and then harder.

Geven loved every minute of Tovan's preparation of Sahel. The fine tremors of her body were wonderful the throbbing of her pussy in time with Tovan's fingers was beyond anything. Tovan grasped his hands moving from their resting spot on her hips down to her ass cheeks. Geven grasped and separated her cheeks widely stretching the hole further as Tovan lifted his head lips gleaming wetly as he continued working his fingers in and out forcefully. Geven watched as Tovan grasped his penis in his other hands slicking the head running it up and down. Geven watched he removed his fingers and began to press inward stopping at the depth his fingers had reached and working in and out, deeper on each stroke. Until the tight band of muscle gave way and he slide in to the hilt.

Tovan's breath hissed out between his teeth as he bottomed out in Sahel's tight ass. Closing his eyes in concentration he reached with his mind and was reassured that Sahel was enjoying this as much as he. He reached further and sent on this knowledge to Geven. Slowly pulling out started stroke in time with Geven as they concentrated on pleasure. He could feel the stroking of Geven against him and the tightness of her ass only increased his desire. The feel of it clamping down and squeezing him urged him to quicken his strokes. He began stroking harder.

Geven felt Tovan moving quicker and stroked harder and deeper, feeling Sahel start to shake and Tovan's penis stroking his through the thin barrier of flesh separating them. He increased the power and depth of his strokes slamming harder and harder.

Sahel was in heaven she had never felt this good before, ever. She was shaking and moaning her whole body wracked with ecstasy. The emotions pouring back and forth through the bond pushing her higher and higher her body jerking convulsing in passion again and again. She could hear the sound of flesh smacking together loudly could feel the liquid of lust oozing down coating every inch of flesh. She could feel Geven's mouth on the front of one shoulder and Tovan's on the back of the other. Just when she thought she could take no more Geven bit down just breaking skin as she felt him spray the walls of her pussy. Then Tovan went into overdrive thrusting like a pile driver.

Tovan felt Geven's climax along with Sahel's and he lost all control. Using every bit of his strength slammed harder and harder in to her. Nuzzling the side of her neck and shoulder he started shaking uncontrollably, sinking his canines into her shoulder he relished the taste of her blood as much as the rest of her. She began to convulse again screaming her pleasure to the world. He felt the world go dark as her orgasm combined with his and renewing Geven's it slammed through all of them ripping through them tearing aside all preconceived notions of passion. The trio collapsed spent and barely conscious.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Setthi Ch. 1
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 522 milliseconds