Seven Days Ch. 09

****************

The next morning, Victoria pried her eyes open when she smelled the sinful aroma of French toast. She freshened up in the bathroom, grabbed her black dress and put it on, then walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning, beautiful," Nic said, placing her breakfast on the counter, as she entered.

"Good morning. And do you ever get any sleep?" Victoria asked, as she stood on her tip toes to deliver him a kiss.

"Sometimes," Nic admitted.

Victoria looked at her food. "This whole domestic side of you is still such a surprise. I'm trying to get used to it." She placed a forkful in her mouth, and wanted to moan with how good it was, when she noticed he wasn't eating. "Are you not eating?"

"No, I don't like French toast."

"Then why did you make it?"

"Because I know you like it. I'm not really big on sugary foods first thing in the morning," he stated, as he opened the morning paper. Victoria watched him as she ate. He looked as though he had a lot on his mind.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yes," Nic answered, but didn't offer any more.

She nodded as she stuffed more food into her mouth. When she was done, she turned to look at him, and he was observing her. "That...was so good."

"Glad you liked," he said, although she could tell his mind was still elsewhere.

Victoria stood up and stretched. "Hey, I didn't even check, but are all the clothes you bought for me still here?"

"Of course."

"Okay. I have to get dressed and go into Calamity's and see if I even still have a job."

That brought Nic's mind back into focus. "What?"

Victoria started to walk to the back of the condo. "I need to go back to work soon. I have rent. My roommate probably thinks I've moved out...if she's even there. I swear that girl spends so much time away," Victoria yelled over her shoulder as she entered the bathroom.

She quickly showered and then walked to the bedroom and into the closet, with a small light blue towel wrapped around her body. She began shuffling through the clothes. She looked behind her and noticed Nic leaning against the door frame watching her. Oh, she could be playful. She slowly pulled the towel from her body and dropped it to the floor. She stood there completely naked, with her backside to his open stare.

"Hmm, what to wear," she said to herself, smiling, knowing he was looking. After a few seconds, she felt his arms snake around her and he buried his face into the side of her neck. She tilted her head back and moaned as he lightly bit his favorite area.

Nic slid his hands to her breasts and began to squeeze and roll her tight chocolate nipples between his fingers. And the further she stuck her tits out for his pleasure, the more her fleshy, perfect ass pushed into his crotch. Damn, he was already hard.

Victoria parted her mouth to moan when she felt his hand grasp her neck and tighten. "Nic," she whispered, as she felt his other hand slowly travel down her stomach and stop at the entrance to her essence. His fingers lightly grazed her sensitive folds as he rubbed her clit.

Victoria couldn't think, she didn't know where to put her arms, so she placed one up and behind her to grip his hair and the other she placed over top of his hand that was exploring her soaking pussy.

"You want it?" Nic teased close to her ear, squeezing her neck harder as he slowly inserted two fingers inside her. Such sweet torture.

"Nic...," was all she could manage.

"Tell me. Do you want it?" he growled.

"Yes, baby."

"What do you want?"

"I—I want you to make me come," she whispered, right before he inserted a third finger and began pumping in and out at a faster pace.

"Ooh, God, ooohh," Victoria muttered, as her body jerked. But Nic's arms kept her from moving too far, as he continued to lovingly assault her pussy. He wasn't reducing his speed, and he was quickly driving her crazy with his unrelenting attack. She just couldn't take it. And no more sounds could escape her throat as his hand tightened again.

Her back was pressed tightly to his front, and she loved the feel of being totally naked when he was fully dressed. It made her feel...freaky, and she loved it. She felt herself gasping for air right as her lower region exploded and she saw stars. Her legs felt wobbly and the butterflies in her pussy that traveled to her stomach and up her spine made her entire body feel as though it were on fire. Victoria could feel the sticky, wet feeling between her legs, as Nic released her neck and removed all but one finger. One finger that continued to tease her delicate and overly sensitive clit.

"Oh, damn," Victoria whispered to herself. When he finally removed the last finger, Victoria turned around and kissed him. She felt his tongue rolling around in her mouth, and still she wanted more.

When they pulled apart, Nic watched in awe as she grabbed the hand he had made her come with, and began sucking off her own juices. One by one she sucked and licked each of the three fingers which were covered in come.

"Mmm," she moaned, and then raised up on her tip toes to kiss him again. Nic was so hard, it hurt. He wanted to fuck her crazy. Screw gentleness.

Victoria watched in anticipation as he quickly removed his shirt and pulled down his pants and underwear. She squealed when he picked her up and roughly held her against one of the closet walls. He braced his arms underneath her legs and held them far apart. Victoria could tell by the look in his eyes, that this was purely lust and about his release only. She braced herself as he swiftly entered her to the hilt. She gasped from the sharp pain of his entire thick member penetrating her so forcefully.

The wall had no give, so she was forced to take this pounding, and that really turned him on. The look of pain and pleasure written on her face.

He could feel his cheeks clenching as he pounded into her over and over again, never yielding. He was so close.

"Do you want me? My come?" Nic asked, breaking her out of her daze.

"Yes," she whispered, wrapping her arms around his neck and resting her head on his shoulder while his body pumped ferociously in and out of her.

Her simple answer was all he needed to push him over the edge. He felt that wonderful, well-known feeling as his dick jerked and began squirting his pearly seed deep into Victoria. He groaned as it seemed to last forever and he felt his knees giving. When he was sure he didn't have a drop left, he slowly pulled out of her and let her rest her feet on the ground.

"Nic, that was--," she started, but he cut her off by kissing her. Her swollen lips tasted so good. Every part of her tasted so good.

When they finally parted, Victoria grabbed her towel and tried to take a second quick shower, but Nic joined her and 'quick' turned into almost an hour long escapade. They were definitely making up for any lost time together.

They both finally made it back into the closet to look for clothes. When Victoria was dressed, she turned to look as Nic was watching her again. He had yet to put on a shirt, and only had on a pair of jeans with no shoes. And damn, if he didn't look like an ad for...something sexy. 'Down girl,' Victoria thought, as she was about to walk past him.

He held out his arm, blocking her exit. "Yeah, about Calamity's...we need to talk about that," he said.

"Why, what's wrong?" Victoria asked.

"I don't want you working there anymore. One, it's not safe."

"I thought that's why you got rid of those guys...so now it should be safe, right?"

Nic stuck his hands in his pockets. "You're right. It should be. So, the real gripe I have is I don't like you working at a place like that in an outfit like that."

Victoria shook her head. "Nic, you've seen me in skimpier things. Hell, half of them are in this closet."

"Yes, but that's different."

"How so?"

"Because I'm with you when you wear them. Men know that you belong to me...they don't know that at your workplace."

Victoria scoffed, "Belong to you?"

"Yes," he answered matter-of-factly.

"Hmm, didn't realize I was like a dog. Or cattle," Victoria said, rolling her eyes.

Nic walked over to her, and stood so close that his body was lightly grazing hers. He stared down into her face, while she tried to resist his charms, by placing her hands on her hips.

"I thought this was my pussy," he said, as he traced his fingers up her thigh and under her skirt. Victoria didn't answer for fear that her voice would betray her due to the instant connection she felt with his fingers. Instead, she continued to stare at him.

"And my heart," he whispered, as his fingers trailed from under her skirt, up to her breast and over her heart. "At least I thought they were."

Victoria opened her mouth to speak, but she couldn't think of shit to say. Damn, he was right.

When she eventually found her voice, she said, "Fair enough. But Nic, that's my job and those outfits aren't THAT bad, you know."

"Maybe not on less shapely girls, but on you...men see tits and ass."

"Okay, you're exaggerating. No they don't," Victoria laughed.

"Yes, they do," Nic said, not finding the humor at all.

Victoria backed away from him and walked out of the closet. She went down the hall, and grabbed her purse from the table. Before she could make it to the door, Nic grabbed her arm.

"Wait, I'm not done talking about this," he said, pulling her towards him.

"Nic, there's nothing more to discuss. I understand your concerns, but it's my job until I can find one that's better."

"You do realize that you don't have to work. You know I'll take care of you," Nic whispered to her.

Victoria pulled away. "You see Nic, that's—that's exactly what people think. I—I," Victoria tried, but couldn't finish. This whole thing could be so frustrating.

Both of them stood there staring at each other.

"I forgot to tell you last night, but Detective Marsh came to see me while I was at the hotel," Victoria mentioned, breaking the silence.

Son of a bitch. Nic exhaled to keep his temper in check. "What did he want?"

"He just asked me questions about our relationship and if I knew of anything illegal that you've done. Of course I played dumb, but he, well, he insulted me. He thinks that I'm just your girlfriend who you pay to sleep with. And I let him think it so he wouldn't ask more questions, but I—I don't like that people think that about me. And I realize that it started out that way, but I don't want people to continue to think that way," she said, quickly wiping a small tear in the corner of her eye.

Marsh was an absolute dick, and Nic wanted nothing more than to punch him in his smug face. He could see the embarrassment on her face of dealing with people thinking this way. Marsh, her father, Sonny, Amber...hell probably more people than he realized because they never said it to his face. They just looked down on her. And she had never said a word about it until now. And this was all because of the way he had treated her. He had no one to blame but himself.

"Well, job or not, people are going to think what they want, but at least I feel better about myself if I don't sit around your condo all day waiting for you to come and...well, you know."

Nic knew he would have to lose this battle to win the war. It was his fault and he'd have to deal with it. Plus, he had some other matters to attend to. He slowly nodded and turned to walk toward the bedroom.

Victoria wasn't sure if she should follow him, or just walk out of the door. She chose to leave, because she at least needed to see if she still had a job. Once she paid the cab driver, she turned and flinched when she walked by the sidewalk where she had ducked down from the glass. She stared up at the new shiny window. You wouldn't have even known there was a shooting over a week ago. When she walked in, she noticed Tracy flirting with a new bartender that she didn't recognize. She headed over to them.

"Hey Tracy," Victoria said, before Tracy pounced on her.

"Oh my God," she said in her thick southern accent, as she hugged Victoria. "How are you? Where have you been? Do you still work here?" Tracy shot out question after question.

"I'm fine. And I don't know if I still work here or not. Is Greg around?"

"Yes, sweety, he's in the office."

"Thanks," Victoria said, as she made her way towards the back of the restaurant. She knocked on the door.

"What?" she heard him answer.

She pushed open the door and saw him sitting behind the desk counting money. He froze when he saw her and then smiled.

"Well, well, look what the cat dragged in. How are you?"

"I'm good. You?"

"Can't complain."

"So, I know I've been gone a little while, but I was kinda wondering if I was still employed here?"

"Do you want to be?"

"Yes."

"Then you are," Greg said, looking back down at the money. "I can put you back on the schedule starting tomorrow...cool?"

"Oh, gosh, thank you Greg," Victoria said. Then she stared at him skeptically. "You don't even want to know where I've been?"

"No, it's all your business. Well, that and the fact that some guy called me the day after the shooting to say you would be gone for a certain amount of time, but he wouldn't tell me how long or where. He was just a little scary on the phone. Boyfriend?"

Victoria placed her hand over her face and nodded, "Sorry about that."

"I figured. All the good ones are taken," Greg smiled at her. Victoria smiled back, and as the uncomfortable moment passed them by, Greg cleared his throat.

"So, anyhow, you're on at five tomorrow. See you then," he said as he continued to count.

"Thanks Greg," Victoria said, walking out of the office and closing the door.

***************

"You sure Nic," Jimmy asked. "You know, there's no going back after this."

Nic nodded, "Yes, I'm sure."

"Well, I'm happy for you. I never thought I'd see this day. And over a woman at that," Jimmy smirked.

Nic was finally setting his plans in motion. He couldn't delay it any further. He knew he was taking a huge gamble, but damn if she wasn't worth it. He loved her and he hoped what he was doing would truly show her exactly how he felt about her.

"So, just those we have deals with now, right? Anyone else will just eventually get the message, right?"

"Right."

"And you sure you want to give me what you did? I mean, I thank you, but it's too much Nic. I wouldn't feel right."

"It's yours. Tell Isabelle it's a small compensation for keeping you away all these years."

Jimmy smiled, as he pulled out his cell phone and began making the first of many calls.

Nic walked back into his office, to find Reuben still busy making and printing documents. He never thought lawyers could be trustworthy, but over the years, Reuben had proven that he could be. But a slight sting hit Nic's nerves. He had thought Eddie trustworthy as well. Even more reason to continue with his plans. He still didn't have all the pieces in position, but if everything turned out like he envisioned it would...then he would be one happy man. A man who probably didn't deserve it, but that was between him and his maker.

Nic had already spoken with Jimmy and Raymond, only one left and that was Antonio.

When Raymond brought Antonio into Nic's office, Antonio looked nervous as always. He quickly glanced back and forth between Nic and Reuben.

"Hi, Nic. You wanted to see me?"

"Yes, Antonio. Have a seat," Nic said, while he signed documents.

Antonio felt so anxious. He never wanted to say or do the wrong thing around Nic, which of course he always did. But at least Nic looked calm and relaxed. He wasn't sure who the guy was beside him, but he just hoped that the whacking had stopped with Eddie.

"Antonio, this is my lawyer, Reuben. He's present today to make sure everything goes smoothly," Nic stated, shuffling a group of papers.

"If this is about the other night, I feel like I should stop you, before we go any further. I really need to tell you--," Antonio started.

"Now...is not really the time to bring up anything from the other night," Nic warned, narrowing his eyes.

"I understand. But basically Nic, I just want to tell you that I don't think I'm the right guy that you're looking for. I mean, I thank you for the opportunity you have given me, and maybe in a few months when I'm back at Best Buy I'll be kicking my own ass, but I just can't do this anymore. And I know you called me in here today, but truthfully, I was going to ask to speak to you about all of this. I'm sorry if I've let you down in any way," Antonio finished. He had been practicing that speech all morning and made sure to look Nic directly in the face while delivering the news.

Nic leaned back in his chair. "You have done everything that I have asked you to do. I have no complaints."

Antonio exhaled. "Thank you, Nic."

"What is it that you want to do, Antonio?"

Antonio smiled. He knew exactly what he wanted to do. "I really, really want to own my own club. I mean, that would be the best. And who knows, maybe in time open up one on the west coast too. Those cool exclusive kind that only let in hot people and celebrities. I have so many plans for it."

Jesus, this kid did remind him of his brother. Nic nodded, "I thought so. Sign this."

Antonio stared down at the document. "What's this?" he said, picking up the pen.

"It's a document that states I'm turning over fifty percent ownership of my club to you."

Antonio thought his eyes were going to pop out of the sockets. He couldn't have heard that right. There was no way. "Wait, I'm sorry Nic. What did you say?"

"I'm leaving, Antonio. For good. Jimmy is in the process of giving my clients alternative, trustworthy sources, so I'm out. And there's not really any going back at this point. I'm cutting all ties with the business and pretty soon this city as well. I called you in here today to let you know of my plans. I'm turning over ownership of both of my restaurants to Jimmy. And I spoke to Raymond. He doesn't really want full responsibility, so you two will be co-owners. He preferred to just stay on as head of security for my--well you and Raymond's club if you accept."

Antonio couldn't believe it. Him?! An owner of a club...which was like a dream come true. "Hell yes!! I mean, yes, of course. Are you sure? I mean, this is me we're talking about. You sure Raymond is cool with this?"

"If you haven't noticed, Raymond doesn't really like being around people...or talking to them, or dealing with them, so he's just fine as head of security, while you're in charge of operations. So yes, I'm sure. Don't fuck it up," Nic said.

"No, sir! Of course not. I just...oh, man. I can't believe this," Antonio said, running his hands through his hair. His momma is going to be so proud. Her boy, finally making it in the world.

"We've had our problems in the past, but you're a pretty good guy and you deserve it. Invest well and it will pay off big time. Reuben will have you sign all the documents."

Antonio stood up and leaned over the desk to shake Nic's hand. "Thank you so much, Nic. I can't even tell you how wonderful this is. I mean, shit, thank you. I swear I'll name my first born after you...even if it's a girl. Really, thank you."

"You're welcome, Bobby," Nic said, as he started looking over more documents.

Antonio wasn't sure who the hell Bobby was, but Nic looked extremely busy. So he hopped up and walked toward the door, but then turned around. "Hey Nic...where will you go? What will you do?"

Nic gave a small smile, but didn't answer.

*************

"Honey, I'm home," she heard Nic say as he entered the condo. She jumped up from the couch and ran to give him a big kiss, knocking him back against the wall.

The past couple of days with Nic had been absolute bliss for Victoria. He still conducted private calls, but he had been spending almost every day with her. And they had come to a compromise with the Calamity's situation. She would continue to work there, but her hours had to be cut back and she had to move in with him. At first she protested, but he had said it was for her own safety, and with her hours cut back...she wouldn't have enough for rent anyway. Victoria soon realized that she had painted herself into a corner. Sometimes she would forget exactly how smart and manipulative her man could be.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds