• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Seven Rings

Seven Rings

"When men take a position on high moral grounds, it is almost always a bluff." - Anonymous Quote

* * * * *

The phone rang seven times before Fuller finally picked it up. His recently divorced roommate, Dave Peters had just left to do some grocery shopping so Fuller knew it was not Peters calling. Consolidated Foods had fired Fuller the day before, and he was expecting them to call. They wanted him to return the keys to their warehouse. When they called, Fuller would tell them that they could just go fuck themselves. He would keep their damn keys.

"Daddy, is that you?" The voice was small, uncertain, and female.

"I think you have the wrong number," Fuller said quickly.

"No, I'm your naughty daughter," the voice insisted.

"How did you get my phone number?"

"I found it in Mom's purse. She lied. She told me you abandoned us. But I know you love me. I know you'd never leave me."

Fuller listened as the words tumbled out of the young girl's mouth. Her voice was full of anguish and relief. She spoke quickly, afraid that Fuller might hang up.

"You're not mad at me are you?"

Uncertain about where this phone call was going, Fuller told her the truth. "No, I'm not mad at you."

There was an uncomfortable silence. He could hear her breath. It was heavy breathing, exaggerated huffs and puffs exhaled directly into the telephone.

Fuller waited.

"Guess what I'm doing?"

"Breathing on the telephone," Fuller said blandly. He was not amused.

"I'm touching myself."

"Where?" asked Fuller gathering interest.

"Between my legs."

Fuller suspected this was a clever solicitation from some 1-900-FUCKME business or a government sting operation against suspected pedophiles. He knew it was not his daughter. He did not have a daughter. And if he did have a daughter from one of his numerous affairs, she would not be making sex telephone calls. His daughter would be screaming at him for abandoning her, or cursing him for not paying child support. But this teen was whispering sultry obscenities.

"Do I know you?" Fuller asked.

"Of course, I'm your daughter," answered the young lady sounding indignant, "You like teasing me, don't you?"

Her voice sounded vaguely familiar. Fuller was trying to place it with a face.

"Describe yourself" Fuller asked.

"My right hand is between my legs fucking my pussy. My panties are pulled to one side. My finger is wet. I'm pushing it in and out like you taught me."

"No, tell me what you look like."

"You know what I look like. I have blond hair, and blue eyes, and small cupcake boobs. I put on Mom's baby doll nightgown and her lipstick. If you were here, I would put lipstick marks on your pee pee to make you hard."

To Fuller, it sounded like the description of a little girl trying to grow up too fast. Frustrated, he knew he would never identify the girl from her self-description. He gave up. He was certain the call was some sort of trick. By going along, not pushing the issue, the girl would get to the gimmick faster. He was confident that he could keep up his end of the conversation without getting into trouble.

"Kissable lips?" asked Fuller urging her on.

"Very, hot, lips."

"Hmmm," murmured Fuller enjoying himself.

"Hungry lips. Lips that want to suck your cock."

Fuller felt himself getting hard. He pushed down on the pulsing bulge growing down the side of his leg.

"Do you really want to suck it?" Fuller asked

"Oh, I do. Please Daddy, unzip your pants."

Fuller pushed against his throbbing cock groaning into the phone.

"Please, let me suck your cock. Put the telephone between your legs so I can hear you unzip."

Fuller did as she commanded, making one long rasping sound as he unzipped his pants.

"Take it out. Take out your cock."

Fuller took it out.

"Are you stroking your cock?"

"Yes."

"Good. Get it nice and hard for my hot, wet mouth."

Fuller pumped his cock in his hand feeling the surging power as it grew bigger. It turned into a hot, throbbing piece of meat ready for a teen blowjob. In his mind, he could visualize her eager young body, legs spread wide, wearing her mother's babydoll nightgown. He heard her moaning into his ear, as she plunged her wet fingers into her hairless cunt, begging him to fuck her.

"Fuck me Daddy! Give it to me. Give me your hot, hard cock. Fuck my sweet pussy."

Fuller surprised himself with his response. He whispered hotly into the phone, "I'm giving it to you baby. I'll fuck your pussy until I fill you full of my cum."

"No Daddy, fuck me in the ass. You promised, only in my ass. That way I'll still be a virgin. Do me Daddy."

"Yeah, baby, yeah. Daddy will fuck your ass."

Fuller stroked his throbbing cock meat amazed at how quickly the girl's dirty talk had filled him with lust. The girl's hot filthy mouth had pushed him to his limit. Just when Fuller thought there was nothing the girl could say to excite him further, she started talking about her mother.

"Guess what Daddy?"

"What?"

"Mommy's in the next room looking at television. She doesn't know I'm phone fucking you. You love me don't you? Tell me you love me and not Mommy."

"Oh, baby, I love you. I love you," moaned Fuller seeing the girl's mother in his mind, just feet away in the next room, unaware that her daughter was being phone fucked. It was the thought of the mother, watching television while her daughter was being phone fucked that finally pushed Fuller over the edge.

Three powerful spurts of cum helped clear his mind. It was like a beam of sunlight breaking through a thick morning fog. He had talked with her for more then an hour before cumming. The phone call ended without a gimmick. Even with a clear mind, it took Fuller a while before he realized the truth.

When his roommate David Peters opened the front door, Fuller zipped up knowing why Peters was divorced and why he no longer had custody of his daughter.

The phone call was legitimate.

A wave of disgust passed over Fuller, erasing all the pleasure from his phone sex. His roommate was an incestuous pervert. Fuller had lost his job and now he was going to be losing his apartment.

He could never live with a pervert.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Seven Rings

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds