• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sex Academy Ch. 01

Sex Academy Ch. 01

I am shaken awake by the headmistress around noon. My eyes slowly adjust to the light as she says, "Hurry, get up. Your master wants you to be ready to go out tonight at 9:00." Yawning, I slip out of bed and walk fully naked down the hall to the showers, my nipples tautening in the brisk air of the hallway. Ginny, a petite blonde first-year student, is striding towards me, dripping wet and still steaming from the heat of her own shower.

"Hello, Jeannette." We pause and kiss each other fully on the lips, a custom at The Academy. I am still aroused from a dream I had been awoken from just moments ago, and I push my full, perky breasts against hers. She returns the movement, sliding her damp hands down my back and cupping my ass. I decide to take advantage of the obviously mutual arousal and indulge in a little pre-shower nookie, following Ginny back into her room and diving between her creamy, shapely thighs. She sighs in pleasure as my tongue nudges its way into her damp slit, fondling her engorged clit. I gently twirl circles around the little nub, causing her to shiver and writhe on the bedsheets. Falling into a steady, pulsating rhythm I feel her wetness running down over my chin and dripping down onto my swollen breasts. I moan and reach between my legs to tease my own clit, which is slick from my pussy juices. Soon Ginny's legs grip my head like a vice, trapping me on top of her vagina, as she gently moans, "Don't stop, don't stop, I'm coming, Jeannette." I continue to flick at her clit with the tip of my tongue, listening to her heavy breathing, until she explodes, showering my hungry tongue in a flood of warm, satisfied wetness.

After Ginny has calmed down a bit, we switch places and she gets out her favorite vibrator to use on me. I fondle my hardened nipples gently, watching her check the batteries with anticipation. I watch as Ginny's shining blonde head of hair slowly descends between my legs. Her soft tongue caresses my shaved labia, wetting the path to my soaked pussy. Then she places the tip of the vibrator against my slit, moving it oh so subtly up and down, making me moan with the desire to have it deep inside me. With a sudden movement, Ginny forces the entirety of the thick shafted, 8" vibrator into my tight hole and I scream with unexpected pleasure. She turns the vibrator on low, the curved tip pressing up against my G-spot and eliciting a deep-throated groan from me. Leaning forward again, Ginny begins to lightly stroke my clit with her tongue, lapping at the wetness and making me feel weak at the knees. The double sources of sensation soon pushes me up over the peak of throbbing, sheet-twisting pleasure as I come, splashing warm wet juices over Ginny's face and vibrator as I cry out in inarticulate bliss.

After bidding Ginny farewell, I continue down the hall to the shower, the insides of my legs slick and dripping from arousal. Stepping into the shower room, I am immediately provided a soft, plush white Egyptian cotton towel by a sexy young Parisian man dressed in all white, a shower boy. Shower boys have the not-so-arduous task of helping students of The Academy prepare themselves for the day, which often includes providing the girls their start-of-the-day orgasm. Guiding me towards the glass-walled shower stalls and deep, ivory bath basins sunk into the marble floor, he inquires, "Shower or bath today, Mademoiselle Jeannette?", batting long-lashed deep blue eyes at my cleavage, which is still visible above the towel I wrapped under my arms and around my torso.

"A bath today, I think. Merci, Joseph." I reply, shaking my hair down from its loose ponytail and unwrapping my towel. Joseph obediently begins to fill one of the sunken bathtubs with warm, perfumed water. I recline on a padded chaise lounge with my towel as I wait for the bath to run, wondering now where my master was taking me tonight. Surely he had left a more detailed message with Headmistress Talia.

The bath was ready. I walk down the steps into the sunken tub, settling myself on the underwater bench and reaching behind me for soap. Rubbing velvety lather over my skin, I reflected that it had been three years since I had come to The Academy, the world's premiere sex school. Here a number of young ladies and a few young men learned the art of being the perfect, docile sex slave for the world's richest men and women to purchase and use at their leisure. Younger girls like myself often had "investors", men who intended to buy us at a later time, but for now paid the school for our care, education and wardrobe. They were free, at any time, to call the school and leave instructions that we be readied for a night out, a sex party, a double date, or anything they desired us for. Tonight my own "investor" ( I prefered to think of him as "master"), Hank Bernadette, a billionaire from old money, apparently planned to take me out. I wondered what the occasion was.

Gradually I notice that Joseph is standing quietly at the edge of the tub, watching me in the water. His white pants bulge at the crotch as I meet his eyes. Licking his lips, he slips off his shoes and socks, then undoes his belt and slides down the retsricting white pants. I wade through the bath towards him as he sits on the edge, his feet dangling into the water, his erect dick jerking in anticipation at the perfect height for me to suck. Ginny's G-spot vibrator is always nice but I am suddenly in the mood for real cock, warm and throbbing and so deeply penetrating. I eagerly wrap my lips around Joseph's dick head, flicking my tongue across the smooth skin. Softly he groans, and I see, out of the corner of my eye, several other students and their shower boys look over at us. I always love to put on a show, and I suddenly devour the entirety of Joseph's large dick, sliding the head a good two inches down my throat. Gasping, Joseph grips my hair by the nape of my neck and mutters, "Mon Dieu." He begins to slide in and out of my mouth, slowly, his dick leaking salty precum directly down my throat. When he is good and hard and wanting it, I slide his dick out of my mouth and wade back to opposite edge of the bath, positioning myself doggy style in the water by kneeling on the underwater bench with my breasts perched on the edge of the tub. Joseph discards his shirt, revealing thick, shining muscles, and slips into the water behind me. With no preamble, he heaves himself fully into me and I am pinioned on his dick underwater, my knees lifted off the bench with the force of his thrust. He begins to fuck me hard and fast, with no reserve. Breathing heavily, I am aware of the many eyes upon us as the other bathers watch our copulation through the thick steam of the shower room. Joseph is fast pushing me to my second orgasm of the day, swearing fluently in French and pulling me backwards by my hipbones to grind down onto him. Suddenly he goes into a frenzy of jerking thrusts, and I begin to come, hard. Screaming at the speed of his dick rushing in and out of me, I feel my muscles clamp down upon him, squeezing and releasing, squeezing and releasing. He lets out a gasp and lands himself deep in me, and I feel his warm cum filling me up, mixing with the bath water.

After washing myself up a second time, I pad back down the hallway to my room. Headmistress Talia is waiting for me there, with a schedule for my day clipped to her ever-present Sex Academy portfolio.

"You are going to a slave party with your master tonight at The Emerald Docks, Jeannette," headmistress says to me, flashing her white teeth at me while I towel off. "Master Bernadette requested that you wear your bustier corset and thong, with the lace-up stiletto boots. I have a wax scheduled for you, followed by an erotic massage to soothe the skin, a short session in the Machine room, and then makeup and wardrobe, of course." I nod willingly. It sounds like a marvelous day, getting my pussy waxed so it would be smooth and soft for my master tonight. The erotic massage session would probably bring me off at least once again, if Juan was available for my appointment. The Machine room was a sort of warm up stretch before the evening's events; it was a room full of various types of fucking machines that we would be strapped to and fucked mercilessly by the whirring devices as the Machine room attendants adjusted the speed and strength settings on the machines at their will. As for wardrobe...I walked to my closet after the headmistress left the room and pulled out the corset and thong that my master had requested I wear. The corset reduced my waist size to a mere 18" around and pushed my already full breasts up as if presenting them on a platter. The thong was an unusual one, as it featured a string running between both my ass cheeks and my pussy lips, rubbing against my asshole and my clit. The strings then split into two at both ends and met at a fastening around my shoulders, so if I moved my upper body at all, it would stimulate my sensitive areas. The thong allowed all a nice view of my round, full cheeks and beautiful pink pussy lips while providing me with constant arousal.

The day was quite as good as expected, and when 9:00 finally came, I stood in the entrance hall, waxed, made up, and laced tightly into my corset. My 5" stiletto heeled boots came up above my knees and clacked on the marble floor as I paced back and forth, waiting for my master. At 9:05, he swept through the double doors across the shining floor to grasp me tightly about the waist.

"My dear, I am so sorry to be late," he crooned, stooping to plant a soft kiss on my crimson-painted lips. "Shall we?" He offered me his arm and I strode out of The Academy with him, settling myself in his stretch Lincoln limo.

"Where are we going tonight, master?" I inquired, as I sipped on the rich red wine he had poured for me. Pouring his own glass, he replied, "To a slave party, my pet. So my friends and I can see all our little slaves playing together."

Smiling, I drained my glass and patted my lips with the handkerchief he offered. "Does my outfit please my master?" I asked.

Caressing my smooth ass, my master smiles. "You are a vision," he replies.

When we arrive at The Emerald Docks, an extremely exclusive sex club for the richest in the world, my master clips my leash to the diamond studded collar around my neck, and leads me out of the limo and up the entrance path. I know that my master wants me to sashay as I walk for his friends, so I swing my hips to and fro, causing the thong to rub against my clit, which in turn makes me rather wet all of a sudden. We are lead by a tuxedoed man to our private suite, where a few of master's friends and their slaves are already there waiting. Master settles himself on a leather armchair to smoke cigars and chat with the other men while I am left to sit on my own special chair, like all the other slaves present. The chair has a large vibrator sticking straight up out of the seat of the chair, which the slave is to insert into her vagina as she sits down. These vibrators are wirelessly controlled by remotes that each of our masters hold in their hands so they can bring us off whenever they feel like it as we wait for the entire party to arrive. My own master is kind and gives me a constant, gentle buzz which keeps me turned on but does not bring me off and make a mess on the chair.

When the entire party had arrived, there were eight masters and their slaves present. My master told me to stand up from my chair, and my pussy dripped as I reluctantly slipped off of the vibrator.

"Now, my dear, the other masters and myself are going to be instructing you to do various things with the other slaves. Tonight, you listen to and obey any of the mens' orders," he said, stroking the upper slopes of my breasts standing proudly at the top of my corset. "Can you do that for me?"

"Oh, yes, master," I said, thinking eagerly of all the orgasms I was to have that evening.

"Well then," he said, smiling. "Let's get started!"

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sex Academy Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds