• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sex & Metallica

Sex & Metallica

Master of Puppets roared out of the stereo as his fingers ran down her neck to her smooth shoulders, causing soft moans to escape her parted lips. They kissed passionately as his hands roamed freely over her body. She felt as smooth as silk and smelled of sweet scented soap.

Angel’s wrists were bound before her with a silken rope, which is the extent of what she wore. Beneath her breast, he could feel her heart pound in anticipation of what was to come and he knew her body had yearned all day for his calloused hands.

“Kneel,” he said.

Slowly she knelt down on the rough carpet, staring up at him with her big, blue eyes. She was gorgeous, with short red hair and a taunt body that cried out to be fucked. As her eyes lowered to the bulge in his dirty, faded jeans, he slowly unzipped the fly. Angel swallowed hard as he pulled his cock from its denim confines and held it before her gaze, just an inch or so from her face. Its girth still impressed her as did its firmness. How could something so hard be so velvety and smooth? How could it give such pain and pleasure to her simultaneously? She longed to kiss it, to taste it, to run her tongue along its granite like length. More than that though, she needed it inside her.

“Take a good look. I want it to be the last thing you see tonight.” And with that, he slipped a long, black, satin blindfold around her head and knotted it, plunging her into darkness.

She felt herself being lifted up. He had no trouble moving her about as he was nearly twice her size and muscular. Laying back, her head resting on the pillows, she wondered what was to come next. The memory of his solid body, and especially his throbbing cock, reflected in her mind as her pussy dampened.

He whispered, “I know you love hard cock and hard rock, so tonight, you’ll have both.”

Angel felt large headphones being placed over her ears. She was both scared and excited as her shaved pussy began to throb. She knew by know the moisture must be obvious to him. Oh my God, she thought, what if he brings someone else in here to see me like this? Then her pussy began to flow, but she didn’t care; let the whole world see. The possibilities began to swirl in her head and she became lightheaded with desire.

The volume was low at first, and then got steadily louder. The music of Metallica rushed into her ears with wild guitar riffs. It was her favorite song, Fuel. Now she couldn’t see or hear anything, all she could do was feel, and she felt everything with a heightened sense. She felt the bed move, the cool breeze of the ceiling fan on her hard nipples, her lover’s lips on her thighs and her own hips gently moving to the thunderous beat.

She was his – his totally – to be used as he saw fit. She could do nothing now to stop him, not even if she had wanted to. Gentle kisses landed on her inner thighs as her legs were moved apart exposing her delicate pink folds. Lips clamped onto her clit and sucked hungrily sending electric shocks through her entire body. Her mouth opened and a scream came from her that she could not hear. Her body responded to him, obeyed him, and followed him as she writhed to the thumping of the music and the thumping of her heart.

Angel felt her nipples being lightly pinched and a moist tongue on her flat belly. It traced circles around her navel and then descended back to her fragile, exposed sex. Her lover’s short beard was rough on her thighs as she clamped them around his head. The wet tongue slipped further south now to her most intimate of places. She felt it enter, wet and slippery and she couldn’t believe how far he could extend it into her. She felt herself saying, “Oh, baby, yes! Fuck my ass with your tongue!” Did she merely moan it or did she scream it? She wasn’t sure, all she heard was Metallica surging on with Devil’s Dance. The tongue slid from her asshole and massaged its way up to the bottom of her snatch, across the wet swollen opening, up to her hard clit, and then disappeared.

She lay there panting, trying to catch her breath and sense him near him. Surely, he hadn’t left. He wouldn’t leave her now? Not like this, with her pussy begging to be fucked? The blindfold blocked out all light, the music drowned her in sound, her hands were bound and every square inch of her body screamed to be touched. A light sheen of sweat covered and cooled her beneath the fan. Her bound hands inched down towards her clit, she had to touch it, she had to rub it -.

Her hands were suddenly pulled up over her head and secured to the headboard. The mattress sank between her legs and she could imagine him kneeling there, looking at her dripping pussy with his hard cock in hand.

“What are you waiting for, you bastard?” she whispered, “Fuck me damn it.”

He came crashing down on her with force, burying his cock in her until his balls hit her ass. Teeth bite at her neck as he plunged in and out of her like a wild animal. Of Wolf and Man played in her ears as her lover devoured her body. His mouth crushed hers and Angel tasted her own pussy on his tongue. She sucked it hard and smelt the scent of herself on his face. The bed shuddered violently with each thrust. Every inch of his hardness was in her and she dance around his cock with Metallica’s powerful driving rhythms.

She wanted to make him cum and cum hard. She wanted that cock to pump its load into her, to feel it hot and wet inside her. Her silky walls clutched him tightly and she could feel every ridge and vein of his unyielding cock. The onslaught slowly changed to a long, deep, sensual momentum. Kisses lightly adorned her face while Hero of the Day began to play. She let herself melt into this fluid dance with her lover. Her pussy was sore by now, but felt good around his cock. She loved having him inside her and feeling his course pubic hair rubbing her shaved mound. She remembered the night he first shaved her. He’d been so gentle with her pussy, calling it his delicate flower. Then he bent her over the side of the tub and fucked her mercilessly.

The smell of sex filled her nostrils and brought her closer to the edge. With every thrust, her orgasm was building force as her lovers methodic pumping brought her ever nearer to a fiery release. Her breathing became rapid; her hips thrust up to him with greater intensity. She was cumming. Like riding a great tidal wave, it carried her along with such force she lost her breath and gasped in sheer rapture.

All types of thoughts raced through her mind. Were they alone? Were there other men there watching? Possibly other women? What if… what if it wasn’t her lover fucking her to orgasm right now, but some stranger he had allowed into her bed and between her legs? But, ultimately, she didn’t care. As far as she was concerned a thousand men could take their turns with her tonight as long she could keep riding this orgasmic swell. She came once and then twice as Metallica played on in her ears. Then a third racked her body. Oh, my God, I can’t stand much more, she thought! She came three more times in quick succession, her pussy literally vibrating as the muscles contracted and released around the cock inside her.

Slowly it subsided and he pulled from the tight confines of her ravaged pussy making her moan softly. Her throat was raw and she realized she’d been screaming into the night, even though she herself could not hear it. Her legs were lifted up and brought up over her shoulders and secured to the corners of the headboard in an obscene and awkward position. Her pussy was very sore as it throbbed almost directly over her head. There was only one reason for him to do this and she both dreaded and desired it. The gentle stroking was only to let him regain his strength and the hard fucking before was only a prelude of what was to come. She knew he planned to defile her in the worst way possible, to degrade her, to make her his dirty fuck-toy.

He was going to fuck her ass, and fuck it hard.

No, – he was going to tear it apart. It would be brutal and she wanted it that way. She wanted to be fucked again, this time even harder than before and fucked in the ass like a filthy whore. As he teased her with the tip of his cock, rubbing it up and down her crack and over her tiny asshole, she knew he wanted her to plead with him not to do it, but she’d give him no such satisfaction.

“Just get it over with,” she uttered, “If you’re man enough.”

As the first bars of No Leaf Clover began to play, she imagined the band standing around the bed cheering him on as he penetrated her tight, puckered asshole, and sank balls-deep in one deep vicious stroke. Angel screamed. He had wiped off all traces of her slick juices from his cock and entered her dry. As his cruel cock scraped her inside, she knew he must be laughing at both her agony and her pleasure. The pain was intense, but made her pussy twitch as if trying to squeeze some unseen phallus.

He took her hips in his hands and began to drive into her as hard as he could. Drops of sweat landed on her up turned thighs and belly as the onslaught gained momentum.

Soon, after many minutes, most of the pain was gone, as her ass began to numb from the fierce assault. Maybe he had just stretched her little hole beyond repair and now it just gapped open before him, accepting his animal thrusts. But, still, her body was on fire. Being deprived of sight and sound had heightened her sensations of touch beyond anything she could have ever imagined.

Her nipple was suddenly pinched and slowly turned clockwise. More and more he turned it until it was upside down, and he kept going.

“Please!” she screamed.

The cry was so intense this time, he thought perhaps he had taken it too far, but then a smile crossed his bearded face as she yelled, “Please! Do that to my clit instead!” Her red, swollen lips were parted and her lover’s fingers tightened on the hard little nub that lay beneath.

The thrusts were as violent now as any she could ever remember as he slowly rotated her clit between his rough fingers. Then it happened. The most powerful orgasm Angel had ever experienced. It shook her body with such violence and with such intensity that she almost bucked him out of her clenching bottom. But he held firm and rammed into her ass solidly, enjoying the sight of her blindfolded eyes and her ears cut off from all sound except the loud music playing in the headphones. Most especially he enjoyed the sight of her beautiful, smooth ass stretched wide for his pleasure.

As he rode the wild bucking animal she had become, a torrent of jism erupted from his cock. His body tensed and slammed into her, driving her against the headboard as his orgasm possessed him.

Angel felt every blast of the hot, thick cum scolding her ravaged insides. When it was done, they both slumped back to the sweat soaked sheets and panted for air, their bodies exhausted from the intensity of it all. After several minutes, her hands and legs were untied and she was allowed to stretch out on the bed, his cum trickling from her ass and making a mess between her cheeks and the bed. He very gently rolled her over onto her stomach and rotated her around leaving her head resting near the foot of the bed with her chin almost hanging off.

There was still one more thing he wanted.

As Nothing Else Matters played in her ears, she could smell her own scent somewhere very near her flushed and sweating face. Angel knew she’d never be able to listen to Metallica again without having her pussy soak whatever she was wearing. She could only imagine what next week’s concert would be like.

Opening her soft lips into a perfect, pink ring, she waited to pleasure him once again.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sex & Metallica

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 106 milliseconds