• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sex & Submission Ch. 6

Sex & Submission Ch. 6

Chapter 6: Obedience

It had been three weeks since their meeting in the library. She continued to live her sedate life during the day as the local librarian. Her outer clothing did not change, but thanks to several trips to various specialty stores, what she wore underneath was very, very different. He had purchased various undergarments, in every color, for her to wear. He bought her lacy bras and matching panties in various styles and fabrics. She got stockings, garterbelts, thighhighs and sleepwear too.

He came to her every evening; she looked forward to his visits with more enthusiasm than she thought was possible. She feared the day when he wouldn't come. She needed him and the feelings he brought to her. She had learned much about his body and her own too in three weeks and was starting to learn what it took to please him.

He had taught her how to suck his cock the second evening. He had stood naked in front of her and advised her on each movement it took to please him orally. He let her start out slow and easy, licking and sucking. Then he had really shown her what was necessary by grabbing her head and applying pressure, gentle at first, until she was able to take him almost completely in her inexperienced mouth.

She had fought the gag reflex and tried desperately to relax and accept him. He just kept pushing more and more in until she was forced to take the tip of his cock slightly down her throat. The experience scared her, but she trusted him and did as she was told and shown.

Then he had looked down at her and told her to hold still and he would show her what he liked. She had nodded looking up into his eyes. He had started fucking her mouth, slow at first. Then he built up steam and was about to lose control as her warm lips and wet tongue wrapped around him.

Right before he came in her mouth for the first time, he looked down and advised her, "I'm going to shoot my cum deep in your throat. Swallow it baby. Take my cum down your throat and don't spill a drop. Do it for me." She nodded and he thrust his hips once more and released his creamy load down her throat. She greedily swallowed and gobbled it all down as requested.

When he finally slowed down she still had his cock in her mouth waiting his further instructions. He smiled at this, realizing what a good find she was. In the days that had followed, he had taught her how to do all the work herself. Even though she much preferred to slowly lick and enjoy him in her mouth, she knew he liked it hard and deep.

Sometimes he planned do something new and special. On these occasions, he would tell her the night before what was expected of her for the date the following evening. His requests might involve clothing, makeup, music, or food, anything that would heighten the experience. He wouldn't tell her what they would be doing; only what she was expected to do in preparation. She looked forward to all their nights together, but the special "date" nights, added additional excitement to her day as she strolled the library halls trying to concentrate on her job.

This morning, as he got out of bed and left her, he leaned down and whispered in her ear. He told her, "Tomorrow will be special darling. I have certain requests. Take a long bubble bath as soon as you get home from work using your new bath oil I bought you. Wear the white lace bra and matching panties that I brought you last week, also, the sheer white thighhighs. Nothing else, except for a robe which you can wear until I arrive. Prepare a simple meal for us preferably pasta. I want candles and soft music on when I arrive. I will arrive at 7 sharp. Is all this understood dear?" He asked. "Oh yes sir," she offered and smiled her good morning to him. He smacked her ass and told her to get out of bed and start her day.

He advised her on the underwear he expected for her to wear at work, as he usually did and then left, leaving her smiling and anticipating their evening together. She was so totally distracted about their impending meeting that she was not able to concentrate on her job. When it was 5:30 finally, and time to go, she said goodbye to the new night library aide, grabbed her personal items and flew out the door.

She couldn't help grinning as she unlocked her car door and drove the short trip home. She breezed through the door and walked down the hall, wanting to start her bath as requested even before putting down her coat and purse. She was so anxious for his visit; knowing it would involve something new and exciting. She dropped her clothes on her bedroom floor and crossed to the bathroom completely nude; something she would never have considered a few short weeks ago.

She slowly lowered her body in the tub full of scented bubbles and oil that he had bought her. She closed her eyes and let all her muscles relax. She felt so warm and wonderful thinking of him. She felt a tingling between her legs and reached her fingers to touch herself. She couldn't resist rubbing there like he had taught her. She wasn't allowed to masturbate unless he was present and requested it, but she felt so relaxed and had never tried to do it alone before.

She let one long finger enter her body as she continued to rub outside. Thinking of her Master, she could feel her orgasm approaching very quickly. She fought for control. He had been working on teaching her to have power over her own orgasms. He had explained that in order for them to continue their relationship, she must only cum on his command. So, she used this experience to practice, even though it was not allowed.

Oh god, the sensation in the tub with the warm water was unbearable. She was losing control. She was going to cum. She shuddered and let out a cry as she came. She continued to rub and touch while she reprimanded herself for again lacking control he desired her to have. She finished washing every part of her body and got out of the tub. After letting the water out, she toweled her body dry and dressed as he requested. She put on her soft robe and went into the kitchen to start the meal he wanted.

While the pasta was cooking, she prepared a salad and set the small table in the dinning room. She quickly located the scented candles, lit them and turned on the stereo. She looked at the clock and realized she had only 15 minutes until he arrived. She shivered and hurried to continue so that everything would be perfect when he arrived...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sex & Submission Ch. 6

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 43 milliseconds