Sex and the Spellplague Ch. 02

"Not a problem," Benefast said. "I am Benefast, proprietor and owner, and this is my half-sister Donnara. At your service."

Hammer nodded his thanks, then he noticed the barbaric looking woman standing somewhat to the back. His eyes locked with hers and immediately saw a kindred spirit. "I am Hammer," he said.

"I am Ambrusia," she replied. The clasped forearms and left it at that. For warriors everywhere, it seemed, less is more, as much seemed to pass between the two warriors during that simple greeting.

"I will speak with you soon, I wish to learn of your kind," Hammer said quietly. She nodded, her outward appearance perfectly masking her inner yearning for the massive, noble barbarian. Hidden to all, except Lura. The drow could see the dragonborn's desire as clearly as she could see the rise and fall of her breathing. She attributed it to remnants of Sune's power still lingering within her. Against her better judgment, she focused that vision on Mikhail. To her relief, her face was still firmly planted in his desires.

Lura smiled, feeling very much as if things were looking up for her and her friends. Hammer's return meant that she would have a much easier time dealing with inner city turmoil. And should the High Lord wish to enforce his desire to extricate the refugees, Hammer could help with that too.

Lura smiled. They all moved to retire for the evening, except Hammer, who insisted on staying awake, that whatever magic Lura had used on him had completely reinvigorated him. She went upstairs, following Mikhail until he reached Greta's door. He explained that the woman was simply lonely, and Lura, having seen what was in Mikhail's heart, simply smiled, reassured, and went to bed. Ambrusia joined her after a moment, and they curled together in her huge bed.

She fell asleep and dreamt wonderful dreams.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 207 milliseconds