• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Sex-Capades in Cuba Pt. 02

Sex-Capades in Cuba Pt. 02

Sometimes the craziest things happen in Cuba.

That day, I rented a car and drove into the country. That's where I met Rosita, a cute college student. She'd crashed her bicycle and bent the wheel, so I took the girl and her bike to the repair shop.

"Oh, thank you." Rosita kissed my cheek. "Sir are you tired? I think you need a nap."

"Sure, I definitely need a nap." We went back to my room for a nap...which meant crazy, pussy-pounding, fucking.

After the screw session, Rosita wiped her swollen pussy. "Sir, I always wanted to see Havana."

"Then let's go!" Rosita was overjoyed and asked if her mother could join us. "Sure. Does your mom have a tattoo?"

"Sí. Her tattoo costs five hundred pesos. And my older sister has a very pretty, very tight tattoo for a thousand pesos."

Hmm... In Cuba when it rains, it pours. Pussy.

So me and the three Latin ladies went sightseeing in Havana. And I felt compelled to see every tattoo and fuck every female in the family. Those lovely ladies tried to wear out my dick. Bless them.

It was a win-win situation. Cunt. Cum. Cash.

***

On Friday, I was surprised to find an Internet Café In Havana. So, I stopped in to check my email. That's where I met Leticia. An eighteen-year-old pixie with dark hair, perky titties and a bubble butt.

Cuban girls have amazing asses.

The tiny princess sat next to me. For a second, I wondered if my cock would fit into her tiny twat. But I had high hopes and a hard dick.

I grinned. "Buena's noches senorita."

Leticia stuttered, "B-Buena's." We talked in Spanglish. And I hoped Leti would Let-me... I asked to see her tattoos.

"I not a street girl wanting money!" She tried to slap my face, but I ducked.

"I'm sorry Leti." The short girl ran outside to her friends. Her gal pals must've said something. A tall girl came up to me. "Leti said she's not a jinetera. It means whore. But Leticia said she'll be your wife for tonight."

"Rent-a-wife? That works."

Cuba has two currencies, pesos and pussy. The second is far more valuable.

Leticia stood in the doorway like a blushing bride, waiting for me. I smiled, "Hola, mi esposa." I kissed her lips. "Vamos a mi hotel." I couldn't wait for some bang-bang on our wedding bed.

We hopped into a taxi. Along the way I tried to rub her pussy, but she slapped my hand. "Oh wifey, you're too shy." She squirmed as I forced two fingers up her pink hole.

At my hotel, they asked for Leti's Cuban ID card. She didn't have it. Dammit, no fucking my teen angel.

But the taxi driver heard us. "Senor, I know a place." He pedaled to a darkened house. A hairy brute came to the door. I handed him a hundred pesos and he led us to a back bedroom with a curtain for privacy.

"Happy wedding night, my teen beauty." I hugged Leti tight, feeling her perky tits against my chest. She looked up with her eyes wide, worried about what a big, American man was going to do to her.

Her body stiffened when I pushed my hand into her panties, squeezing her naked cunt.

But when I kissed her, Leti opened her lips in the Cuban style. I sucked on her tongue. Soon, she had both hands on the back of my neck, pulling my lips to hers. What a horny little pixie.

Time to fuck. "Sín ropas." I stripped and watched her as she dropped her clothes. Her tits were small, with dark brown areoles and pointy nipples.

I growled, "I like your sexy culo. Your ass." My cock commanded me forward. I gave her butt a little slap and pointed to the bed. She jumped in with me. We lay facing each other, with my hand on her hip.

Leticia looked luscious. Nude, naughty.

I put her hand on my dick, and she stroked my shaft as her pouty lips turned into a pretty smile. "Sir, maybe you make a baby in my belly... Sí, Sí?"

"NO, NO! I'm wearing a condom. Enough talk, time to fuck."

Leticia spread her thighs, and her tiny pussy lips opened like a pink flower. Fuck. Grabbing my cell, I took a pic of that perfect pussy.

Then I fell on her with a big grunt. The tip of my dick found her honeypot. And I pushed in balls-deep, fucking her hard as Leti squirmed. The worn-out bed creaked with every thrust.

As usual, we heard fuck sounds from the next room.

Then Leticia got on top. Mounting me like a Cuban vaquera, a cowgirl, she guided my dick to her love hole. Her hair was all messy, and her make-up smeared.

Leti humped up and down on my happy dick, flapping her pointy tits in my face. She leaned forward, her brown eyes staring into mine, as her tight pussy gripped my dick, milking it.

I was mesmerized by this stunning angel fucking me like a wild hooker. Then my cock burst...and I let out a gut-wrenching groan. Leti smashed her hand over my mouth, hissing rapidly in Spanish...

It probably meant something like, "Shut-up stupid dick head!"

Leticia rolled off, and stared at the white cum leaking from her brown pussy. Cuba has more cock milk than cow milk.

We lay there kissing as I groped her goodies. Of course, I got another boner and told the sweet pixie to roll over. Time to fuck her culo. Unlike American women, Cubanas eagerly take it up the ass.

I touched my knob to her pixie anus...and thrust in savagely, taking her like a bull. "Ouch, it hurts." Leticia's asshole quivered, stretching around my manhood.

My cock took over, riding and reaming her butt, as my hands pulled on her tits. My young lover squealed as I pumped her ass vigorously, ramming in every inch of cock-meat.

"Ohh Leti!" Grabbing her pointy tits, I spewed, with bursts of hot cum flooding her bowels ... Impaled on my fuck-spear, all the little pixie could do was lay there and take it.

After I pulled out, Leti reached back, tenderly touching her reamed out, gaping anus. "Oh sir, it's the size of a limón." She looked back. "Did you like my culo? Was it a good fuck?"

"Yes my sweet-ass princess."

We dressed, and I handed Leticia my wallet, letting the girl take out how many pesos she thought was fair. Leti took out six hundred pesos (twenty-five dollars). She covered my face in kisses.

"Senor, for this many monies, you have my body tonight and all day tomorrow. Sí?"

"Sí, Sí! Girl, I fuck you plenty good." Leti smiled and led me back to bed for another ride in her sweet, Cubana cunt.

The next day, after my morning coffee and blowjob, we drove toward a town on the playa. Leti tried driving the car, and we both laughed as she swung from side to side on the road.

Later I got us a hotel room, and we screwed like horny teenagers. Humping so hard we fell off the bed. Good times.

After screwing it was time to swim. My Cuban nymph looked so enticing in her itty-bitty bikini. Leti clung to my neck when we went into deep water. Soon, she took off her bikini bottoms, and we had a heavenly screw in the warm Caribbean water.

At sunset I wanted sex on the beach. I fucked Leticia slowly at first then faster. My humping picked up speed, so did the surf. The waves splashed over us. Leti laughed as the waves hit her pussy and made her nipples point up like bobbers.

The girl screamed something in Spanish, pointing between her legs. But I kept fucking until my cock spewed. When I pulled out I noticed sand in Leti's pussy. Oops.

It was funny watching the girl squat and splash water into her cunt, trying to clean out the sand.

Back In the hotel room I introduced Leticia to twat licking.

"Now Leti, it's time to eat. Time to eat YOU!" The girl squealed when my mouth plunged down, sucking her shaved twat. My tongue thrust into her hole, tongue-fucking the squirming pixie. I lapped up and down her tasty slit as my teeth nibbled her pussy lips.

"No bite me, sir!"

Under her pink hood, my tongue found her hidden clitty and flicked at it, twirling the hard bead around as she shuddered. "Ahh...muy bueno..." I fingered Leti's fuck-hole as she clawed my hair.

When I sucked her love button, she screamed in orgasm.

"Dios Mio!" Her legs trembled and her thighs crushed my head. I kept lapping as her juices flooded out. The pixie quivered in another orgasm and collapsed. "Ahh gracias ...mi amor."

The next morning she had to go back home. "Leti, you pixie. Before you leave, could you pose for some pics?"

"Sin ropa?"

"Yes, without clothes. Now spread your little legs and open your pink coño for my camera."

Closing her eyes Leti spread herself. My cell camera zoomed into the deliciosa lips of her twat... deep pink and swollen, glistening with droplets of dew. With two fingers the Cuban pixie opened her pussy lips... My camera zoomed into her pink hole... revealing every delicate fold of her shimmering pink tissue.

Click-click.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Sex-Capades in Cuba Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds