• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sex Cinema

Sex Cinema

John & Sarah had been married for two years and had both begun to realise that the first flush of married life was beginning to wane. John had suggested that they should try to spice things up a bit and Sarah was only too keen to try.

Sarah knew that men found her attractive. She was a touch overweight with long black hair but her tits were all the more fulsome for this.

It was Friday night when John suggested they try out the local sex cinema. Sarah dressed in a short leather skirt with a very loose fitting blouse. She decided to dispense with bra and knickers as she knew John would want to touch her up while they watched the movie.

They arrived at about 7 pm and made their way to suitable seats as their eyes adjusted to the darkness. On the screen two guys were busy playing with a blonde, one with his cock in her mouth and the other entering her shaven pussy from behind.

John and Sarah realised that the cinema was very quiet. On the back row, three men sat next to each other, it wasn't long before it was obvious that they were openly wanking each other. Sarah was transfixed, she had never seen this before in her life!

At the end of the row where they sat, they realised there was another couple at play. John looked them over and put them in their early forties. Soon the couples play became much more explicit and John's cock almost exploded as the ladies enormous tit's were released from her bra.

Sarah was getting more excited by what was going on around her than what was on the screen. She pulled John's cock from his pants and began to massage his manhood. John replied by stroking her thighs and she felt her pussy begin to drip as he entered a finger through her dark and hairy bush.

The Older couple had noticed John and Sarah and were now moving up the row and towards the seats next to them. The lady sat down next to Sarah with her partner next to her. Sarah, although excited, was frozen with fear. She had not expected this development and wondered what their intentions were.

She did not have to wait long, she felt a feminine hand on her thigh and John squeezed her hand in reassurance and excitement as he realised what was happening. The hand travelled up her leg and Sarah realised that she was about to have her pussy touched by a woman for the first time. One, then two fingers entered her and then massaged her clit. Before she knew it the older woman was on her knees and kissing her thighs as her tongue made its way through her bush and began to lick at her clit. She felt hands over her ample tits and tweaking her nipples and realised that both partners were taking their pleasure from her body.

Her orgasm was quick and powerful as she let these total strangers play with her.

John could not contain his own excitement, he was wanking himself and as he realised he was about to cum he pointed his cock in the direction of the older lady and she took his forceful surge of cum in her face and hair. She responded with a knowing smile and licked some of his cum from her cheek into her mouth. She then turned to her partner who proceeded to french kiss her to take in a heady mix of John & Sarah's orgasm's.

What happened next came as a shock to John as the older man then dropped to his knees and began to inspect Sarah's luscious pussy. Sarah was ready for anything and buried the mans face in her bush. As he licked, John felt a hand on his cock and turned to smile at Sarah. He realised that both her hands were feeling the older ladies breasts and gulped hard as it hit him that a man was jerking him off.

The expert hands of the man soon had John ready to cum again and Sarah's hips were bucking as her clit responded to the man's tongue.

They both reached their second climax in shuddering fashion.

Exhausted from their exertions, John and Sarah exchanged names and numbers with the couple and left the cinema. They would never forget the encounter with Tom & Linda and their first bi-sexual experiences. They were sure they would meet again soon.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sex Cinema

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds