• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sex Ed / Masturbation Lesson

Sex Ed / Masturbation Lesson

After having all your family over for dinner, we clean up and sit down to watch a movie. We're sexually satiated from the rigorous early-morning sex. So, during the movie, we sit close, content to just be in the nearness of each other's company. By the end of the flick, my head is laying in your lap and you're gently stroking my hair. It's late Sunday night, and we crawl to bed. We've had a great weekend together – too bad tomorrow's Monday.

It's a hot summer night. Usually, I'd sleep either in one of your undershirts or matching pink paisley cami/boyshort pj's. But tonight, it's just too hot for either one. I strip naked and slip into bed next to you. The overhead fan blows air against my bare skin making it tingle in all the right places. You catch a quick glimpse of my hard nipples centered on my perky tits just before I slipped into bed next to you. My pussy started to moisten as I remembered the good-morning-sex-wake-up call ...

It had been days since we'd had sex. You were so hungry for me, you didn't give me much time to wake up or get my body ready for your hard cock. A quick ass-squeeze had progressed into a full-on ass assault as you man-handled and spanked it with your hands and your dick. You pressed your cock against my pussy and my asshole. I guess you took my moans as an invitation and quickly shoved your huge cock into my pussy. Your thrusts were quick, hard, deep and fast. It was now or never and it was more like a morning rape than a sweet love-making session. I've always liked it rough and this morning was no exception. I enjoyed every moment of this nearly 30 minute attack on my pussy. You finished by shoving your cock to the hilt into my tired and aching pussy and spewed almost a week's worth of cum into my cunt. It was leaking out before you even pulled out of my gaping hole.

... Tonight, I was tired but so happy with the wonderful weekend we'd had together. My pussy was still a little sore from this morning, so sex wasn't on my mind. I wanted nothing more than to snuggle next to you and drift off to a peaceful sleep in your arms. You lightly kissed me goodnight while you enjoyed fondling my tits as we lay together, settling in for the night. As I rolled onto my tummy, your hands drifted down my body to caress my ass. You started to kiss the back of my neck. You started to play with my cheeks and pull them apart. Stretching my pussy open and getting access to my asshole. I moaned and mumbled something about sweet dreams. We've been together so long that you know my body and all my pleasure points. As soon as I feel your hot breath against my neck, I instantly desired to feel you all over my body. You knew this drove me crazy and continued teasing my neck with your tongue and lips. When you felt me tense up and knew I was about to cum, you caught my earlobe in between your lips and squeezed my tits. This drove me wild, and I started to every so slightly buck my hips against the bed. You reached underneath me and started to massage my clit just as I reached orgasm.

As my body continued to spasm, we did this neck teasing dance twice more, each time with me cumming more and more. Finally, looking for a break, I rolled onto my back and reached up to bring your lips down to mine. I kissed you deeply, and our tongues twirled around each other. Your fingers tweaked my nipples and moved down to lightly brush my mound and my clit. You smiled and said something approving my trim job. I was all bare, except for a small triangle shaped patch of hair above my pussy. My lips and the rest of me were smooth and inviting to the touch. I couldn't help but reach down to rub my dripping pussy. I was surprised at all my wetness from just the light foreplay.

"That's right. Play with that pussy." You said. "Make yourself cum."

"But I can't do it like you do." I whispered. "You know I don't know how."

I've never been able to masturbate or even get myself off. I've never tried much because I always had someone who could help me finish. By myself, it's a frustrating experience – just never nearly as gratifying as when you've gotten me off.

Then, with all the gentleness and patience in your voice, you said, "Here, I'll show you how."

You laid on your side. Your right arm was underneath me supporting my head. I was on my back, my legs spread open and ready for your touch. You took your left hand and put it on top of mine. My fingers were covered in my own juices. I'd made a mess rubbing my cum all over my lips till they glistened. You kissed me deeply on my mouth and whispered in my ear that you wanted me to stick my middle finger inside myself. You put your hand on top of mine, and stuck both of our middle fingers in at the same time.

Inside it was like warm, wet and velvety. Very inviting. I could see how guys get so obsessed with pussy.

"Bend your finger up, like this." You said to me. As you bent your middle finger up, it forced my finger to bend up just like yours. "See, this is your g-spot." Feeling this was amazing cuz my fingers were feeling it all for the first time but my pussy was loving every minute of it.

"I've never felt that before!" I said in amazement.

"Now put two fingers in." You continued to instruct me. "And make them dance like this." We both put in two fingers each – that's four total – and I felt my pussy being stretched. Your two fingers already inside me began to alternately move up and down. One up, one down. One up, one down. I've always loved it when you've done this in the past, I never realized how it felt INSIDE. I reached up with my free hand and grab your head to kiss you hungrily. At this point, my body seemed to be taking control, and I felt my muscles inside begin to contract.

"Oh, no. I think I'm going to cum." I moaned.

"Good. I want you to feel yourself cum." You encouraged as you increased the rate of the fingers drumming inside of me. I groaned and shuddered as I came hard. "Here, take your finger and rub three times in a circle like this around your clit and then shove two fingers inside." You said as you guided me through this next exercise in masturbation. With your hand on mine, we circled around my clit three times and then thrust all four fingers quickly and deeply into my sopping wet pussy. We continued to alternate circles and thrusts as I built up to my next orgasm.

"Have you ever felt your clit before?" You asked me.

"No. I know WHERE it is. But I've never actually felt it." I confessed.

You massage my lips and then find my sensitive clit. "Here, it's the hard point at the end of my finger – feel this." When I reached down to touch it – it made my whole body shudder with pleasure. You also noticed how swollen my pussy had become. It was wet and swollen and just begged to be fucked.

"Now, are you ready for my cock?" You asked me. You're so ready. I realized I'd been ignoring your poor cock this whole time. It must've been so lonely. I reached over to grab it and stroke it a few times. It's rock hard. I'm so surprised how big and thick it is. This hands-on masturbation lesson must've really caused you to get excited!

"Now, get my cock wet with your juices." You instructed. I reach down and put my fingers inside to get them wet enough to lubricate your cock. I slid my fingers in and out of my pussy and spread all my juices on you. You showed me how to make a circle out of my thumb and index finger around your cock. "I want you to feel my cock go in and out of you." I helped guide you into my slippery wet pussy.

You started to fuck me slowly – thrusting deeply with each stroke. After several deep thrusts, you stopped and pulled out. You grabbed my fingers and told me to feel how loose I was. I reached in – and felt my pussy muscles so loose and easy. I didn't try, but I was sure I could put all five fingers inside.

After I pulled my fingers out, you took my legs and placed them over your shoulders. You slid your cock back into my pussy. On your knees, you start fucking me slowly. As you lean forward, you pushed my knees almost into my shoulders. This position allowed for the kind of deep penetration you knew I loved. I eventually let go of your cock and had to held on to your shoulders tightly for the ride. Then, you slid out and I turned on my side with my ass against your cock. You laid on your side and entered me from behind. Wow. This felt so amazing. You squeezed my bouncing tits with one hand and with the other hand you reach down and rubbed furiously on my clit. I reached back up and grabbed your neck and held on.

After a few minutes like this, I slid onto my tummy. You moved my legs together and put your legs on the on top of mine and fucked me hardcore style. With my arms, I grabbed onto one post of our four-post bed and pushed back onto your cock. You grabbed hold of my shoulders and pulled me onto your slick cock. My pussy was so loose, there was no resistance. It felt great to have my body so open to your cock.

Suddenly you pulled out and stopped. "Get on all fours," you said.

You put both hands on my slender waist and pulled me up onto my hands and knees. As you were admiring my perfectly shaped ass, my cunt was dripping with cum. You grabbed my ass and swiftly shoved your whole cock in balls-deep. I gasped at the sudden move. When you had finally finished, I was gasping for breath and felt as weak as a rag doll.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Sex Ed / Masturbation Lesson

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 369 milliseconds