Sex Filled Vacation

I didn't even notice when the whipping stopped. In a room that had become totally silent, I heard moaning. I knew it was my voice. I wondered if anyone, besides Master Paul, realized that the sounds were moans of absolute pleasure. I wanted to speak, to let everyone know I was okay. I wanted them to know I was in a wonderful place. I couldn't say a word. I had no power to speak. I thought to myself. Master will explain everything. No one will be concerned for my safety. Then I was floating and warm, nothing else mattered.

As I came back into focus I could hear Master laughing. "Yes, she is a real pain slut. She is a masochist, and a whore, who enjoys physical pain as if it were sex". He continued to speak, "She will cum from a good discipline and leave puddles on the floor. The only problem is, it makes it very hard to punish her." Everyone was laughing and enjoying Master as He told stories about how we met and how He has trained me. I moved my arm and Gary noticed. He went to Master to let Him know and Master came right to me.

Making certain I was okay, He then called to His guests and told them they could begin again.

They took their time, caressing, spanking, pinching. When one man reached under the bench and pulled my nipples, I realized someone had removed the weights. My nipples were swollen and tender. As soon as he pinched them, I jumped and moaned. He responded by slapping my breasts. Fingers were pushed into my cunt and my ass. Thrusting in and out, stretching me, they soon had me wet and ready. Master's brother stood to the side of the bench and placed his cock at my lips. Immediately, I began to lick him. He moved in closer and pushed his cock into my mouth. I sucked slowly and gently, enjoying every inch of him.

As I was sucking, someone leaned over me from behind. Resting his weight on my back, he moved his cock to my wet hole. Rubbing it back and forth across my cunt, he teased me until I was moaning, pleading for him to fuck me. He moved his hips back and, with one push, buried the entire length of his cock in my cunt. Thrusting hard and deep, he began to throb very quickly. My cunt tightened around his shaft and he began to cum. He filled my cunt and then pulled out quickly and sprayed the last of his cream on my buttocks.

He moved away and another took his place. This on wasted no time entering me. His cock was not long, but was very thick and I could feel him stretching me with every stroke.

Opening my cunt wide, he fucked me slowly and very deliberately, taking pleasure in my painful moans of pleasure. His fingers pinched the skin of my buttocks, still red and welted from the severe whipping of hours before. I winched, but was careful not to bite the cock that was still in my mouth.

Master's brother was moving very slowly. He took long, deep strokes into my throat and pulled all the way so the head of his cock rested on my lips. Teasing me, as if he were going to pull away, I begged him not to stop. "Please, Sir, feed me." He laughed and said "Don't worry, little one, you will drink soon." then pushed his cock back into my throat.

My cunt was stretched wide, but the constant dripping was providing enough lubricant that I didn't tear. It was a warm, wonderful stretch that heightened my desire and increased my lust. When he shot his load of cum deep up inside me, I cried out in wanton delight. He stepped away and was quickly replaced. This time, a vibrator was pushed into my cunt and turned on low. At the same time, my ass was spread and a cock slammed into me. Holding his cock deep inside me, the stranger and I both enjoyed the feeling of the vibrator rubbing against his cock through the thin muscle separating them. He began fucking my ass, long, hard strokes that went deep and touched the vibrator with every movement. I shuddered with each stroke, feeling an intense pleasure that I have only felt with Master Paul. As his strokes became more aggressive, he turned the vibrator up higher and higher until both the vibrator and his strokes were fast and powerful. My cunt was convulsing as wave after incredible wave of intense orgasms enveloped me. I began to cum, then flow, and then, as he throbbed and filled my ass with his own cum, I gushed a steady stream of cum!

Master's brother took his cock from my mouth and stepped away. I cried out, moaning and pleading as he stepped behind me and removed the vibrator from my cunt. I was soaked! He pushed three thick fingers into my cunt. Fucking me aggressively with those fingers, he probed deep inside me. Master Paul put His cock against my lips and I began to suck. I was hoping He would feed me, but the brothers had something else in mind.

As soon as Master was hard, He went to sit on the edge of the bed. His brother removed his fingers from my cunt, leaving me empty and vulnerable. He helped me step off of the bench and led me to the bed. Master lay back and I was instructed to straddle His cock. I wasted no time getting His hard cock deep into my cunt and began to ride Him. He stopped me by pulling me forward. His brother pushed a vibrating plug into my ass and turned it on high. He then leaned forward and placed his cock at my cunt, against the base of Master's cock, which was buried deep inside me. He spread my cunt with his fingers and pushed the head of his cock in. Master wrapped his arms around me and held me very still. Everyone in the room gathered around to watch as Master's brother slowly pushed his cock into my cunt! I took a deep breath and held it. I couldn't move, couldn't breath. The pain was searing and I felt like they were splitting me in half. He moved in deeper and deeper still. Master began to move, very slowly. His hips pulled down then thrust up. His brother matched Him, stroke for stroke. Slowly at first, they worked until they had both buried their cocks into my whore cunt!

Once deep inside me, they held still and my cunt throbbed around them. The muscles of my cunt massaged them both and soon their own lust was building. As they began to pull and push, my cunt convulsed around them. All of the others were watching in stunned amazement! This triple penetration was something they have never seen. Master began sucking my nipples, first one then the other. It was making me crazy with desire!

Suddenly, I was nothing but wanton desire! My lust took over and I needed to be fucked! I cried as Master began sucking harder. My tears were falling on His face and the pillow beneath His head. He stopped sucking my nipple just long enough to say "Tell me what you want, whore."

"Master, please..." I begged.

"Please, what? Say it whore! Tell me what you are feeling and what you need."

"Master, please don't stop! Please give me more!" I cried and begged Him. Master new exactly what I was feeling. He had trained me for this day, now He would show me just what a whore is used for.

By now, all the men in the room were stroking their cocks. The scene was something out of a grade a porn movie! Yet, what they didn't know, there would be more! Master nodded to Gary and he came forward to the other side of the bed. Removing His jeans, he crawled up onto the bed and placed his cock at my lips.

"Suck his cock, whore." Master said to me.

I opened my mouth and took him in. Master went back to sucking on my nipples as I began to suck Gary. With Master and His brother deep double stroking my cunt, the vibrating plug buried in my ass and Gary deep in my throat, I began to float again! Everyone began talking at one. I could hear the words and they increased my lust.

"What a great whore."

"Look at her cunt swallow 2 cocks!"

"Paul has trained her well. He owns a real fucking slut!"

"Look at her suck that cock. You think she wants to swallow him whole!"

Master's brother and Gary were talking to me.

"Yeah, suck my hard cock." Gary said. "Take it all into your throat."

"You are getting what you want, whore." We are filling you and stretching your slut cunt."

To add emphasis to their words, they began slamming into me. All three cocks began to throb. Master took His mouth off of my nipple.

"We're going to cum soon. We're going to fill your cunt and mouth." Master pinched my nipples, slapped at my breasts. "Such a good whore. You are going to receive a wonderful gift because everyone in this room is going to give you their cum!"

Master went silent. His mouth went back to my nipples and as He sucked, I felt Him throb. It was a chain reaction and all three of them began to throb and cum, together! They set me off and my body began to shake as wave after incredible wave of orgasms rolled over me!

The others gathered close around me and began to spray my body with cum! One after another they deposited their precious gift on my body. Cum dripped from my hair, covered my back and dripped down my chest from my shoulders.

As I swallowed Gary's juice, gulping down every drop, my face was being sprayed from someone who was kneeling next to us on the bed! I was covered in a warm, thick blanket of cream!

Finally, the throbbing inside me stopped and Master's brother pulled out of my cunt with a loud popping noise. Master followed, by removing His own cock, leaving me wide open and dripping cum! He removed the plug; which left my ass open; a wide, gapping hole! Gary waited until I had swallowed every drop, then took his cock out and rubbed it on my face. Master pushed me to the side and left me lying on the bed. As I rested, He invited each of His guests to shower before leaving. Soon there was only Master, His brother and Gary left in the room. Master came to me and instructed me to go into the bathroom and kneel on the floor of the shower. They came in and stood before me. Still naked, they took their cocks in hand. "Lift your head and open your mouth" Master said to me. As I did what I was told, they began to pee. Three streams of warm, golden piss covered my face and head. It flowed into my mouth. What I didn't swallow dripped down my chin. They washed my breasts and shoulders. Piss dripped and ran down my back.

"Lay down and spread your legs" Master said. He kneeled down and put his cock in my cunt, pissing and filling me again! Then, as He backed away and stood up, His brother and Gary pissed over my cunt.

When they had finished, I showered with each of them, washing them, making certain they were clean. Master was last and He spoke to me while I massaged His body with the bath gloves.

"You are a wonderful whore." He said. "I am proud to own such a slut."

Tears of joy continued to flow down my cheeks as He continued speaking. When His shower was finished He instructed me to shower and then get into bed.

When I was finished, I crawled into bed and under the covers, more than ready for a good night of sleep. My body ached. My skin was welted and red from the whipping. My cunt and ass stretched and feeling used. My jaw ached.

Master and His brother said good night to Gary and thanked him for taking care of me. As they slipped into the bed, one on each side of me, Master kissed me. "Sleep now, my slave. Morning will come soon and you have another busy day ahead of you."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds