Sex is a Job Description? Ch. 07

"That thing hasn't gone down at all. Am I really that good, or are you finally warming up to me as the only pussy you want? Hmmm?" Ceria put her fingertip against his swollen cockhead and toyed with it, moving it in little circles. Tom fought off a powerful urge to throw her against the wall and fuck her again, one of the most powerful urges he'd felt in a long time. And at that moment with the demon's sleek and warm body on top of his, it required a lot of effort to fight it.

"I've got another meeting with a succubus today. I wouldn't expect a whore like you to know how to get on a guy's good side like she does," Tom spat, swatting her hand away from him as he sat up. At that, Ceria's attitude bristled.

"I wouldn't expect a virgin boy like you to be capable of resisting a succubus' wiles," she retorted testily.

"At least she keeps me coming back," Tom said with a shrug, opening up the cabinet with his clothes and putting on his boxers.

Suddenly, Tom found himself slammed against the wall hard enough to shake the cabinet next to him and a spurned demon with a hand against the back of his neck and one at his shoulder.

"I will not be mocked by my t-" She stopped herself and regained a bit of her former composure and superiority. "You have quite the mouth today, virgin. Whereto fled the pleading gazes and whispered begging?"

Ceria lowered her hand at his shoulder to his boxers and slipped her hand past the elastic waistband.

"Gone with any notion of me enjoying sex with you I guess," Tom spat, ignoring to the best of his ability the hand that began to stroke his cock. He couldn't feel any sexual gratification from it, but he could still feel the motions nonetheless.

"Resist all you want, but there has yet to be an instance where I haven't gotten exactly what I wanted from you when I demanded it." She kissed his neck so hard that he could almost feel how purple his skin was, and then collected her clothes off the floor.

"It's my job, Ceria, nothing more," Tom replied turning around.

"Remember your place, Tom. I don't let my toys talk back."

Then, she disappeared in the blink of an eye.

...taking all of Tom's clothes with her.

------------

Tom rang Dereza's doorbell and waited a little impatiently for the dark-skinned beauty to answer the door. When she did, her eyebrows shot straight up and she blinked in disbelief. Tom stepped into her house and she closed the door behind him, following him into the kitchen.

"This wasn't your idea, was it?" she asked, already knowing his answer.

Tom rolled his eyes. "No, and you have no idea what leaving a hospital in your underwear feels like. I've been caught doing worse, but this is up there for most awkward situation in my life."

"Well, sugar, it doesn't matter to me what you wear when you get here. As long as you're here I don't have any complaints at all." She winked at him and got two Monster energy drinks out of the fridge. She opened one and handed it to Tom.

"Is there anything stronger than this? I'd like to be able to sleep in my own bed tonight if it's alright with you," Tom said, downing the entire can after a few seconds of preparation for it. Dereza opened up the next can and slid it over to Tom's side of the countertop.

She shrugged. "I could get you caffeine pills, but I'm not sure how many you could take before going into cardiac arrest. And did you take the protein and iron supplements I gave you?"

Tom nodded, taking the next Monster to drink. "Yeah, and thank you for those by the way. I wasn't half as sore Wednesday as I was Monday."

"Thank yourself, sugar. You're in the prime of your youth and you take good care of that body. It's not every day I have a boy like you walk through my door." She watched Tom drink the Monster and then tossed the can for him. "Especially not with that kind of hickey on his neck," she added with a smile.

"Yeah, well, I wouldn't be that kind of boy if I had it my way. I wouldn't have to deal with that bitch ever again actually. But, whatever. Let's go."

They made their way upstairs and into Dereza's bedroom. The half-succubus sat down on the bed and made herself comfortable as Tom removed his clothes and sat down in front of her. They had to wait for Tom's body to get jittery before they started, or Tom's body would decide it wanted to quit half way through and he'd end up too sore to stand up again.

While they waited, it was time to talk and learn.

"So what's my lesson today?" the agent asked.

Dereza arched a brow. "Aren't you going to demand another lesson? Asking isn't very domineering..."

"I'm not in character. I remember what you taught me about being in character: don't let it change you and bleed into your normal life," Tom replied, causing Dereza's lips to break into a smile.

"Very good. What are my other lessons then, sugar? If you're so smart."

Tom counted them out on his fingers. "You are there to satisfy her demands, therefore your character changes to fit her needs. Know your character inside and out before you start. Your character is not cruel, but he is a dom and will play that part. And you must always set up a safe word or sign, depending on the situation, without exception."

"Good, sugar, very good. But how many times have we gone through this and not had a safe word, hmmm?" she asked, bringing her hand to his waistband.

"We're not doing any asphyxiation play, no beating, no nothing dangerous. Yeah, we get rough, but that's not dangerous. And you've never asked me to stop. I thought I was being taught, not tested," Tom replied.

Dereza shrugged and put her thumb beneath the waistband of his boxers. "You learn most through practice."

"Alright, well what's my lesson today, before I have to fuck it out of you," Tom quipped, beginning to slip into character.

"Oh, there might not be one if you can't do better than that," she teased, snaking her fingers into his boxers too. She began to slide his undergarments off his hips, biting her bottom lip in anticipation.

Tom began to grin slightly. "And just what could a horny cunt like yours teach me that I don't already know?" asked the agent, allowing her to remove his boxers and pull them off his body. She tossed them away without a second glance and moved closer to Tom.

"Perhaps you could force me to tell you..." she offered, her voice dropping to a sensual, sultry tone. She gave him the stare that would have controlled his every thought a few days ago. But he had built up his mental defenses and learned how to avoid her will. She'd taught him how to think and what to think about to evade her probing mind.

"You're sneaky, very sneaky, but if you think that a poor, defenseless dom is what you've been waiting for..." Tom's fingers found the cleft of Dereza's thighs and he pushed two fingers into her body. "...then you've invited in the wrong kind of guest."

Dereza arched her back and put her hands on the nape of Tom's neck. The agent raised his eyebrows and dug his fingers deeper into her, causing her back to arch further. She threw her arms around his neck and hugged herself to him tightly.

"Fuck me," she breathed.

"Oh? What happened to that stare you just gave me? I thought you wanted control? Where did that girl go?"

"She backed down, now fuck me," the demon answered, tensing her body as Tom's fingers wiggled back and forth and curled inside of her.

"She sounds like she's in full control. Maybe she just needs to learn her place, hmm? I suppose it's my job to make her submit to me like a good sub should. But she needs a safe word, because if she's too obstinate then I could break her. So what should it be?" he whispered into her ear. She shivered as he kissed her ear and let a low growl roll up his throat.

"Stop," she answered with a giggle.

"Is that a request I'm not going to follow, or the word you want?" Tom replied coyly.

"It's the safe word, because I could never say that to someone as big and strong and hard as you are." Dereza smiled and pressed her lips to Tom's neck. He bit back a moan and reached under the pillows at the headboard, grabbing the silk blindfold they'd put there two days ago. Today, he was having fun with this.

"What if I took your eyes out of the experience? Would that make you tremble like a good sub should?" Tom asked, already beginning to put the blindfold over Dereza's eyes. The succubus pushed her gaze to its limits, forcing her will into Tom's mind as hard as she could. Tom fought her briefly before laying the blindfold across her face, covering her eyes. The succubus' body relaxed and Tom shook off the weariness that was overtaking his thoughts.

She was really strong. Well, compared to him at least. Any longer and Tom would have been doing whatever she wanted. The agent removed his hand from her core and brought it up to her mouth, pushing his fingers past her teeth and into her mouth. She sucked on them obediently and moaned in pleasure.

"Good girl. You learn quickly, don't you?" he said, tying the blindfold gently around her head and making sure it was completely obscuring her vision.

Dereza nodded, allowing herself to be turned onto her stomach. "I was taught that disobeying would be very unpleasant for me," replied the half-succubus, shivering at the touch of Tom's fingertips as they traveled down the center of her body.

"Of course it would be." Tom positioned himself beside her, close enough for her to feel his breath, but just far enough away so that he wasn't touching her with anything but his fingers.

"But you've been so good with your blindfold on. Maybe you deserve a reward..." Tom trailed his fingers down her body and over the curve of her backside, causing the half-succubus to shiver with anticipation.

"Oh, please..." Dereza whispered, burying her face in the sheets. Tom's fingers ran across the inside of her thighs, stroking around her hot, wet core teasingly. The demon rubbed her thighs together and at that, Tom withdrew his hand entirely from her body.

"Hold still, or I can leave you all alone here," Tom said, starting to feel the two Monsters kicking in. He had to steady his hand as Dereza's body relaxed and her thick, soft thighs parted enough for his fingers to slide between them comfortably.

"Yes sir," she replied with a whimper. Tom resumed teasing her sex, coming closer and closer with his fingertips as he rubbed and traced across her flesh with a gentle a touch as he could manage. Dereza waited obediently, though with some effort to keep still.

"Spread your legs for me," Tom said, whispering into the half-succubus' ear in as sensual a tone he could. Dereza's legs parted like his word was law, and Tom's fingers snaked back up her spine toward her shoulders.

"But-" Dereza began.

"Shush now, or there won't be anything but teasing here. This is your last warning Dereza, I mean it." Tom kissed her ear and nibbled on her earlobe before moving down her body slowly. His breath caused her skin to rise wherever he decided to tease her, and every time her breath hitched and her chest jumped. Tom positioned himself just above her and let his cockhead rest just against her core. Dereza's face lit up with color as she realized what was about to happen.

But she didn't speak. One of their lessons had stopped entirely because she had broken his rule and disobeyed his order not to speak while he was in character. She was far too close now to getting what she desired to throw it all away on a few petty words.

She bit her lip anxiously and waited while he teased her sex with his arousal, gently pushing against her every few seconds to let her know that at any point she would be full of his throbbing cock and screaming as loud as she wanted to.

"Are you ready?" Tom asked, running a ring on the inside of her ear with his finger. She shivered at the feeling. Her ears were sensitive, especially to feather-light touches like this. It was almost unfair what it did to her and how easy it was to do.

"Yes master," she replied without more than a moment's pause to collect her scattered thoughts. Tom steadied himself and pushed into her all at once, burying himself down to the base of his erection inside of her. She gasped and then balled her fists into the sheets, taken aback by the suddenness of it.

"You can go ahead and scream if you wish," Tom said, giving Dereza back a little bit of control now that she'd obeyed properly.

"Thank you," the half-succubus replied, and promptly began to moan very loudly as he pistoned in and out of her hard and rhythmically. Tom felt the energy drinks beginning to really hit his bloodstream as his adrenaline rush started. He received a flash of heat all over his body and his spine shivered from his neck to the small of his back in excitement.

His energy rush fueled his and Dereza's back and forth motion, making her moans rise in volume and passion. Tom held her shoulder and her hip, pulling himself against her as he drove his cock into her body, as deep and as fast as he could. Slick, velvety flesh wrapped around his cock and pulled him in, trying to keep him seat within her as he pulled out.

He slammed into her again and again and again, making sure that her blindfold was still on. She reached back to hold on to him, but he grabbed her wrist and pinned her hand to the bed, doing the same with her other hand so she couldn't move. She tried, but he held her in place as they went at each other like rabbits.

Each thrust into her brought Tom deeper and deeper into his passion. When they had started, it had been a sort of awkward thing really. She had wanted him to do all sorts of things, and he had complied with all of them for the most part. Fucking her wherever she wanted, doing as she asked, being trained to handle being in control.

Sex like this though hadn't really been comfortable for Tom until the last time he'd come over. Hard, good sex like this was a sort of strange thing. Tom wasn't sure of himself at first, but Dereza's encouragements and a hefty amount of moans in gratitude for his throbbing member had made his inhibitions melt away.

Now, as he smacked against her backside and watched every plush part of her jiggle from it, he was comfortable with being in control. Dereza raised her backside to him, trying to push herself onto her knees with her face still buried in the sheets.

"Is that a request?" Tom asked, pushing her hands together and holding both her wrists with one hand. "Or a demand?" He took his free hand and grabbed Dereza's hip gently, ready to push it back down to the bed or bring it up further.

"Please let me," the half-succubus begged. "Please master."

"I'll let this one slide..." Tom said, pulling her hips up so she could position herself on her knees.

"Thank you," she moaned between his thrusts. Tom slammed into her with extra force as they smoothed out their rhythm for the new position and began to return to their pace and force from before. Tom shook his head and cracked a grin.

That was going to be a negative part of her critique, but damned be the day he didn't want to keep the sex as good as possible with Dereza.

He teased her clit while she pushed against each other with the vigor or fanatic heathens in a ritual. His fingers rubbed her sensitive flesh in small circles, causing Dereza's back to arch suddenly at intervals and her moans to rise in pitch for a short while.

Her blindfold began to come undone, either by her machinations or by accident, and one of her dark chocolate eyes stared directly into Tom's soul, catching him totally off guard. It took every Tom had to keep her from controlling him completely. She did, however, manage to make his hand release her wrists. She quickly sat up and made his hand find her breast

"Be careful what you do, Dereza," Tom warned, fighting back her will as he pushed up into her body with a sudden motion. "Because I've had a great teacher tell me how to defend myself against your persuasive gaze." He squeezed her breast and gave her nipple a little pinch. Dereza smirked and poured more of her willpower into her stare. Tom felt something inside of him begin to fade slowly but surely.

He thrust into her again, causing her focus to drop by the slightest of margins. Tom thrust again, staring headlong into Dereza's eyes. She turned to face him fully as their rhythm began to pick back up, neither one of them realizing that they were still fucking like beasts in heat. Dereza's eyes pleaded directly into Tom's mind, telling him of all the things her body could make him feel and all the things she could make him do if he just gave in to her.

Suddenly, Tom lunged forward and flipped Dereza over, pushing his lips against hers and kissing her hard. He broke her stare and wrapped both arms around her body, hugging her tightly to him so that she had nothing to hold onto but him. She quickly understood her position and they resumed their previous intercourse with as much wanton lust and passion as they had possessed before.

That was going to be another negative, but he was still in control. Even if he had cheated.

"That was dirty, master," she whispered to him with a moan. Tom kissed her again and thrust his tongue into her mouth. Her tongue played with his while he found her wrists once again and held them above her head to pin her in place.

He moved away from the kiss to tease her ear with his tongue, causing her to shudder and struggle against his hands. She turned her head away from him in every direction she could, all the while wrapping her legs around his waist and bucking against him harder and faster.

He continued to play with her ears, finding one to tease if the other was out of reach. Dereza repeatedly moaned that he wasn't playing fair, but never once told him to stop. He didn't say anything back; he just continued to cause her body to flush red with excitement and arousal. Her eyes couldn't keep a stare hard enough to cause him much difficulty. She was past being able to put up resistance.

"Master, I think...I think I'm close..." she said softly. Tom nodded and smirked at her.

"Hold it," he commanded. Dereza squeezed her eyes shut and her knees locked together around Tom's hips so hard he thought she would break him. He could feel his own body beginning to call for a release, but he refused. Dereza wanted to be dominated. Holding an imminent orgasm was about as dominant as he could think of being.

They continued further and further into each thrust and moan and teasing breath, pushing their bodies toward limits that scarcely were touched by two people trying to screw to release. It was a game, who would crack first. Tom knew that under the circumstances that he would win, and would always win. But for Dereza, there was always that illusion of being powerless to another's will, though she could control almost anyone with just batting her eyelashes.

"Master I-"

"Dereza..." Tom warned, slowing his pace.

"I'm sorry master," the half-succubus replied almost instantly, rocking against him eagerly. Her hands balled into fists and she squeezed her eyes shut hard, gritting her teeth at the exertion. Tom could feel her body on the edge. She was practically about to have a heart attack.

Tom smirked at her and leaned down so that his lips were pressed against her ear, and in the most calm and confident voice he'd used with her, he gave her release.

"You have permission to cum now, Dereza."

Tom's eyes crossed and his body reeled in an instant at the feeling that surged up through him like a tidal wave of euphoria. Dereza screamed so loud that Tom could hear it through the ringing in his ears. His world shook, or at least that's what it felt like as his body collided with the woman's under him. The next few seconds were a blur of screaming and desire and overflowing ecstasy that Tom didn't think he could ever experience again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds